Author Topic: Who is this strange being?  (Read 14421 times)

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
Re: Who is this strange being?
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2006, 12:09:12 AM »
you have good build but  you have serious injury to overcome    why juice?     fuck the next level  and fuck what people think

besides now a days most supplemnts are juice  so now  the line has been blurred greatly   its not really natural and un-natural anymore  it smore legal and illegal   and persoanly i feel alow dose of anbolics  is safer then thru a needle then high dose"supplemnts" in pill form   now you know why i juice instead of supplement

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2006, 12:09:19 AM »
Rarely do you hear a guy who's not natural tell someone to stay natural.   Usually they're like "you should go to the next level"  "stop playing around"   

haha

Think aboiut it..... the moment you use somthing no matter how much you can never claim natural again...... wouldn't you wait until there is no room left to grow until you use somthing (if you plan to compete).
I

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2006, 12:11:29 AM »
Think aboiut it..... the moment you use somthing no matter how much you can never claim natural again...... wouldn't you wait until there is no room left to grow until you use somthing (if you plan to compete).

no time is a facotr in this game   and you will not tap out your natural ability till youare in your mid to late thirties  but if you juic eyou can be in the same boat at 25   not advocateing the use of juice   just makeing apoint

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2006, 12:15:54 AM »
no time is a facotr in this game   and you will not tap out your natural ability till youare in your mid to late thirties  but if you juic eyou can be in the same boat at 25   not advocateing the use of juice   just makeing apoint

I am only 20 but when any friends ask me i say they should wait until atleast 25 with a lifting background before using anything (along with proper knowlegde of used drugs).
I

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2006, 12:18:01 AM »
I am only 20 but when any friends ask me i say they should wait until atleast 25 with a lifting background before using anything (along with proper knowlegde of used drugs).
i read fromt he time i was 16 till 21       you can use anything but test before 25  some will argue with me    my first cycle was deca only 300 mg week for 6 weeks i put on 30lbs   like i said not advocateing  but i fyo know wehta your doing it can be done well if yiou ever need advice feel free to pm me   less is more

Bast175

« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2006, 12:24:02 AM »
my first cycle was deca only 300 mg week for 6 weeks i put on 30lbs 

damn dude, how much of that do you think was lean muscle?  (not fat or water)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2006, 12:26:02 AM »
i read fromt he time i was 16 till 21       you can use anything but test before 25  some will argue with me    my first cycle was deca only 300 mg week for 6 weeks i put on 30lbs   like i said not advocateing  but i fyo know wehta your doing it can be done well if yiou ever need advice feel free to pm me   less is more

I know people can make great gains under 25 but i feel (as with most people) you should have a proper backround in lifting before stacking anything, i plan to use shit when i reach a certin age but i feel i should be fully prepared to make maximum gains without taking a major toll on my body :)
I

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2006, 12:26:46 AM »
well i graduted high school at 184    went to college got fat up to 212    dieted for the next year  down to 175-179
wen on on my 21st b day (some people drink, i did juice) and i was 209  pretty lean 6 weeks later

i BLEW UP   everyone knew  lol

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2006, 12:27:47 AM »
I know people can make great gains under 25 but i feel (as with most people) you should have a proper backround in lifting before stacking anything, i plan to use shit when i reach a certin age but i feel i should be fully prepared to make maximum gains without taking a major toll on my body :)
ked out for 5 years befor ejuiceing as should everyone

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2006, 12:30:25 AM »
I'm 5' 6" 168lbs now.  I started dieting at 184lbs.

HUGE and TALL!

Next time dont push your arm against your body to make it look bigger,damn fag.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2006, 12:32:20 AM »
ked out for 5 years befor ejuiceing as should everyone

Well i am 20 with 2 years of serious lifting, only 3-4  to go and then bam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NPC/IFBB caliber phyisque but i don't know if i willl ever go though diteting down (the drugs also) to get that far :) I just plan to be more then your average gym rat :)
I

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2006, 12:34:11 AM »
Well i am 20 with 2 years of serious lifting, only 3-4  to go and then bam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NPC/IFBB caliber phyisque but i don't know if i willl ever go though diteting down (the drugs also) to get that far :) I just plan to be more then your average gym rat :)

So your just going to start juicing so you can impress your gym buddies.... nice one  ::)
P

Bast175

« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2006, 12:34:20 AM »

HUGE and TALL!

Next time dont push your arm against your body to make it look bigger.   I am a Fag and I suck cock good.  Can I suck yours?????  PLEASE

that's how you pose in a  'relaxed pose'     you WannaBitch.   :) 

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2006, 12:38:20 AM »
So your just going to start juicing so you can impress your gym buddies.... nice one  ::)

Nah i plan to have a job that requires me to be big other then a pro BBer ( i want to actually make money) :)
I

Bast175

« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2006, 12:43:05 AM »
IFBBwannaB owned me.  my arm looks like a stick when I don't 'push it against' my body...

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2006, 12:43:08 AM »
Also the amount i would probably use would be so small that most juicers would think i am joking, i have good gentics and only need a bit to go over to another level ;D
I

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2006, 12:45:25 AM »
Hey BAST, you know for mr GETBIG you have to show your face right??
P

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2006, 12:46:44 AM »
Also the amount i would probably use would be so small that most juicers would think i am joking, i have good gentics and only need a bit to go over to another level ;D

Just enough to give that extra edge..... why not stay natural then.... plenty of good supplements out there.....
P

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2006, 12:47:26 AM »
IFBBwannaB owned me.  my arm looks like a stick when I don't 'push it against' my body...

need to work on yyour rear delts    be amazed how much bette ryour back will look

Bast175

« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2006, 12:49:47 AM »
need to work on yyour rear delts    be amazed how much bette ryour back will look

I agree, but i'm not flexing them there really, maybe partially.

Bast175

« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2006, 12:53:14 AM »
I LOVE PENIS,  I JUST BLEW 5 BLACK MEN IN A VAN.  BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE

Damn Too much Information there "ifbbwannab"

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2006, 01:01:23 AM »
Damn Bast, you look ripped!
"Shut the F up and train"

Bast175

« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2006, 01:03:52 AM »
Damn Bast, you look ripped!

Thanks dude, but I'm reluctant to post more pictures after being hit on by "IFBBWannaB"  He's a wanna be Pro Pole-Smoker, apparently.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2006, 01:05:22 AM »
Thanks dude, but I'm reluctant to post more pictures after being hit on by "IFBBWannaB"  He's a wanna be Pro Pole-Smoker, apparently.

I'd say you'll be top 3 for sure if you come in like that!

And yes, "IFBBWannaB" hahahah is quite the pole-smoker hahahahaha
"Shut the F up and train"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2006, 01:07:42 AM »
hahahahah yes. IfbbWannaBe Pm`ed me once and asked me if I wanted to see him on Webcam.