Author Topic: WHAT A HOTTYYYYYYY  (Read 13476 times)

Slick Vic

Re: WHAT A HOTTYYYYYYY
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2006, 11:48:32 AM »
Maybe they ran out of ProActive??
hahaha.... that theory doesn't seem farfetched.  :D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2006, 11:55:40 AM »
Candidate, now that you've had the sex change operation and are no longer called Medford, do you still like to be on the receiving end all the time or do you like to pitch once in a while?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2006, 12:05:59 PM »
if your dumbass cdant tell i was making fun of bast...he posted a picture i a t-shirt with almost the excact same title...i just found this picture on my external so i posted it...cuz there are no recent ones. 

and yes, its bodyBUILING not bodyTRIMMING...the only time being cut matters is onstage...and do i look like im in posing trunks? you fuckin flamin homosexual!!ahahaha

LoL, some times you piss me off and some times you make me laugh.
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2006, 12:06:31 PM »
Perhaps he doesn't want to be pointed out in public as the delusional fat kid from the Getbig fourms.

ahahaahaha
S

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2006, 02:53:32 PM »
it seems to me that all of you skinny bodies are just jealous of my massive physique....!!!   ahaha what fuckin guys!!!   its alright you guys, i we wont judge!!! ahaha...just let it out: "i want candidates cock!!" hahaha guys!!!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2006, 05:12:43 PM »
Yeah, but at least he can take a picture with his shirt off or go to the beach and take his shirt off.  If you ripped your shirt off people would throw up all over themselves.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2006, 05:15:39 PM »
Yeah, but at least he can take a picture with his shirt off or go to the beach and take his shirt off.  If you ripped your shirt off people would throw up all over themselves.
no not at all, i surf all the time.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2006, 05:18:06 PM »
hahahaha   ive got more muscle in my right arm alone than nyou do in your whole swimmers physique put together, homo!!!!! lmao   check out this queer bait!!!

any girl in the world would prefer nzmuscles build over fatidate2025.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2006, 05:19:23 PM »
no not at all, i surf all the time.

you ever get "beached"?
E

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2006, 05:19:45 PM »
hahaha thats funny because most girls tell me they hat skinny guys like look feminine like alexx, nz"muscel", ,xfactor, jaejonna, you(danielson),  and all the rest..
d[-_-]b actin all cool

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2006, 05:23:19 PM »
hahaha thats funny because most girls tell me they hat skinny guys like look feminine like alexx, nz"muscel", ,xfactor, jaejonna, you(danielson),  and all the rest..

I am not gonna get on his jock, but that pic of nzmuscle looks like he is built like Brad Pitt, who doesn't exactly have a hard time getting pussy. You are delusional kid.
E

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2006, 05:23:38 PM »
hahaha thats funny because most girls tell me they hat skinny guys like look feminine like alexx, nz"muscel", ,xfactor, jaejonna, you(danielson),  and all the rest..

The girls from the barn talk to you? Oink Oink! ;D
just push some weight!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2006, 05:24:33 PM »
I am not gonna get on his jock, but that pic of nzmuscle looks like he is built like Brad Pitt, who doesn't exactly have a hard time getting pussy. You are delusional kid.
hahahaha brad pitt probably has 20 lbs on this guy, plus hes a celebrity!!! ahahahaha maybe even 50 lbs in fight club!!! ahahahahahaha what a fuckin homo~~!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2006, 05:24:59 PM »
The girls from the barn talk to you? Oink Oink! ;D

;D ;D ;D   seriously fatidate, when you surf, what happens if you get beached?
E

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2006, 05:25:54 PM »

Spoken like a true virgin  ;D
P

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2006, 05:27:46 PM »
hahahaha brad pitt probably has 20 lbs on this guy, plus hes a celebrity!!! ahahahaha maybe even 50 lbs in fight club!!! ahahahahahaha what a fuckin homo~~!

I realize when you get over 400 pounds you have a hard time judging other peoples weight, but Brad weighed 165 during fight club you idiot, I heard him say it in an interview. nzmuscle looks right around there and leaner than you could ever hope to be, you fat little fuck.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2006, 05:28:49 PM »
hahaha thats funny because most girls tell me they hat skinny guys like look feminine like alexx, nz"muscel", ,xfactor, jaejonna, you(danielson),  and all the rest..

do you realize that "girls" on myspace are not always girls?
E

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2006, 05:41:48 PM »
I realize when you get over 400 pounds you have a hard time judging other peoples weight, but Brad weighed 165 during fight club you idiot, I heard him say it in an interview. nzmuscle looks right around there and leaner than you could ever hope to be, you fat little f**k.
hahahaha damn i weigh 4000 lbs i better enter the olympia next year huh!!???hahaha   brad pitt is another a whole nother level of muscularity than both you and nz ..ahahaha    hes small, your scrawny!!!!! ahahahaha
d[-_-]b actin all cool

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2006, 05:47:07 PM »
hahahaha damn i weigh 4000 lbs i better enter the olympia next year huh!!???hahaha   brad pitt is another a whole nother level of muscularity than both you and nz ..ahahaha    hes small, your scrawny!!!!! ahahahaha

actually I am bigger and leaner than brad, but you definitely have me on mass ;D
E

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2006, 05:52:35 PM »

Huge jealousy that myself and Danielson get laid whenever we want..... I bet you tell everyone that the calluses on your hands are from lifting weights when really its from sharpening your pencil....
P

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2006, 06:04:36 PM »
Huge jealousy that myself and Danielson get laid whenever we want
ahahahaha yeah , sure big guy...i dont doubt that alll your boyfriends love your girly body!!! ahahaha biggity bitch!!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2006, 06:05:21 PM »
ahahahaha yeah , sure big guy...i dont doubt that alll your boyfriends love your girly body!!! ahahaha biggity bitch!!

dude, chicks hate fat guys. Period.
E

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2006, 06:11:08 PM »
dude, chicks hate fat guys. Period.
hahahaha monster delusions of a bigger man only being so because he has "fat"!! ahahahaha what a homo!! just admit it danielson!!    YOU ARE NOT A BODYBUILDER!!! you have a 175 lb karate physique!! ahahah!!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2006, 06:17:20 PM »
hahahaha monster delusions of a bigger man only being so because he has "fat"!! ahahahaha what a homo!! just admit it danielson!!    YOU ARE NOT A BODYBUILDER!!! you have a 175 lb karate physique!! ahahah!!

I admit I am not a bodybuilder. I just have a much better build than you. You are built just like any other lazy fat kid. Do some cardio and lose some weight, you fat fuck.
E

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2006, 06:21:08 PM »
I admit I am not a bodybuilder. I just have a much better build than you. You are built just like any other lazy fat kid. Do some cardio and lose some weight, you fat f**k.
hahahahah finally we are getting somewhere!!! lol the first step is admitting !!    now you just have to realize that me, and almost everyon else on this board except the few others (alexx, nz, jaejonna,goudy, gibber) are all exceedingly bigger than you are!!! ahah
d[-_-]b actin all cool