Author Topic: Anthony D'Arezzo - RIP  (Read 90792 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Re: Anthony D'Arezzo - RIP
« Reply #375 on: August 03, 2006, 02:50:01 PM »
Anthony D'Arezzo was given an autopsy. He died from complications related to a cardiomyopathy, not a minor heart problem! The etiology of the cardiomyopathy was not discussed, but one common cause of cardiomyopathy is longstanding untreated malignant hypertension. Various supplements can cause hypertension, so anyone on supplements might want to periodically check blood pressure at the local pharmacy, or better yet, buy a blood pressure cuff for $25.00. Powerlifters and bodybuilders are prone to pulmonary hypertension; perhaps because of prolonged valsalva when getting out those last few reps. So, it's important to breath properly during excercise and not to hold one's breath and turn shades of purple.

(Note: I didn't write this; it came over the Yahoo masters bodybuilding group.) 

http://www.anthonydarezzo.com/

Are you trying to tell me it wasn't Advil ???
w

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: August 03, 2006, 03:04:11 PM »
His education:

B.S. of Health Science, August 1995

........................ ........................ ...

antsgirl

• Getbig I
« Reply #377 on: August 07, 2006, 04:18:41 PM »
Anthony was a great guy and will be so greatly missed. Everyday I thank God for sending Ant into my life and being able to love him and share so much with him. Ant was an inspiration to so many not only in the sport of b-building but in life. If I could say the one thing I loved most about Ant it would have to be his smile. Ant's smile brightened the worst of my days and made me feel the most loved. Not only was Ant my best friend, dinner date, ice cream buddy, adnd number one cook he was my soul mate.

Forever he will remain in my heart and forever I will be proud of the bodybuilder, inspiration, hero, boyfriend, man he was and man he was becoming. Ant - your always a champion and forever I will love and be proud of you.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #378 on: August 07, 2006, 05:33:26 PM »
Anthony was a great guy and will be so greatly missed. Everyday I thank God for sending Ant into my life and being able to love him and share so much with him. Ant was an inspiration to so many not only in the sport of b-building but in life. If I could say the one thing I loved most about Ant it would have to be his smile. Ant's smile brightened the worst of my days and made me feel the most loved. Not only was Ant my best friend, dinner date, ice cream buddy, adnd number one cook he was my soul mate.

Forever he will remain in my heart and forever I will be proud of the bodybuilder, inspiration, hero, boyfriend, man he was and man he was becoming. Ant - your always a champion and forever I will love and be proud of you.

Sorry for your loss.
w

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #379 on: August 07, 2006, 05:48:57 PM »

What happened?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Luga74

• Getbig II
  • If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle......
« Reply #380 on: August 07, 2006, 06:59:51 PM »
RIP Big Ant...... Gold's Gym(Pawt, RI) is an empty place with out the Big Ant..... god bless the entire D'Arezzo family and all his friends....

www.anthonydarezzo.com