Author Topic: Lee Priest - Which fitness girls are you after?  (Read 26418 times)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Lee Priest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2006, 10:43:35 AM »
i guess the "adela" tatoo was a bad idea afterall.  (like all the other ones).
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2006, 11:06:57 AM »
i guess the "adela" tatoo was a bad idea afterall.  (like all the other ones).

how can he fix it now :-\

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2006, 11:08:16 AM »
It's the tattoos.

Muscles and tat's..

the winning combination ;D

MercedesKhani

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • The first Persian IFBB Figure Pro
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2006, 04:44:03 PM »
  I hope this isn't the same Mercedes that Oil Arms Valentino is always talk'n about in MD every month...the one that he says  straps a big dong on and pumps his ass pipe.

Lol no, I read that. He says she is latin several times. I'm Persian. Honestly I don't know who the guy is, plus using a strap on on guys is not my thing.  :P

MK

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2006, 04:47:21 PM »
Lol no, I read that. He says she is latin several times. I'm Persian. Honestly I don't know who the guy is, plus using a strap on on guys is not my thing.  :P

MK
Thats good Persians are hot ;)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2006, 05:03:26 PM »
no offense to Lee but these fitness girls will f.uck anyone who will help them get ahead and give them free drugs, that's just the truth.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

MercedesKhani

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • The first Persian IFBB Figure Pro
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2006, 05:19:45 PM »
no offense to Lee but these fitness girls will f.uck anyone who will help them get ahead and give them free drugs, that's just the truth.

Hey sarcasm.  :)

Nahh I like Lee.  :) Plus I dont see how it would get me ahead in ifbb if he's openly expressing his not-so-shy-opinion about the ifbb and competing in PDI. Don't really care how that could 'affect me' and dont think it will, thinking that way would be selfish. I still have to diet and train hard to be in the best shape either way. Free drugs; dont wanna lose femininity for the sport or anything, being happy with yourself is priceless. I love this sport but won't do 'anything' to get 'ahead'.

Thanks for your concern though.  :)

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2006, 05:21:48 PM »
Not yet. But who knows. Lee has an all access pass to me.  :) :P

:o :o :o

Go Lee! Just remember...women talk the romantic foreplay talk, but in the end they all want to be pounded hard;)
Lee

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2006, 05:23:09 PM »
My dick got hard reading that

the one about to enter your mouth or the one on currently spraying you with the men batter?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -homo-
just push some weight!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2006, 05:23:42 PM »
the one about to enter your mouth or the one on currently spraying you with the men batter?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -homo-
hahahahaha, db2431 owned.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2006, 05:31:45 PM »
HAHA ok you beast....I heard you get bukkaked on so much that youve seen more ceilings than Michelangelo

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2006, 05:33:22 PM »
HAHA ok you beast....I heard you get bukkaked on so much youve seen more ceilings than Michelangelo

try to muster all of your skills and energies to actually make structure and sense to your sentences.
just push some weight!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2006, 05:35:08 PM »
HAHA ok you beast....I heard you get bukkaked on so much youve seen more ceilings than Michelangelo

you, sir, are gayer than reading a Chris Duffy biography on the toilet, while listening to European techno, wearing only your free XS Musclebears T-shirt.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2006, 05:35:31 PM »
Sorry I just looked at a thread with your pics and lost the will to live, Im back to normal now

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2006, 05:38:41 PM »
you, sir, are gayer than reading a Chris Duffy biography on the toilet, while listening to European techno, wearing only your free XS Musclebears T-shirt.

haha ok "240" I bet your at home wearing your backstreet boys reunion limited edition t-shirt, reading your San Francisco Tour Guide while listening to the New Lance Bass single

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2006, 05:43:41 PM »
haha ok "240" I bet your at home wearing your backstreet boys reunion limited edition t-shirt, reading your San Francisco Tour Guide while listening to the New Improved Lance Bass single

Yeah db2431, i remember seeing you at the club... Lance Bass was wearing you like a pair of spandex.  You were on his cock like Prince Albert's pet rooster.  Now get in your dark greeen Jetta with the rainbow tint windows and speed home - there's gotta be something on Lifetime you're missing right now.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2006, 05:47:52 PM »
Yeah db2431, i remember seeing you at the club... Lance Bass was wearing you like a pair of spandex.  You were on his cock like Prince Albert's pet rooster.  Now get in your dark greeen Jetta with the rainbow tint windows and speed home - there's gotta be something on Lifetime you're missing right now.
HAHAHA gayer than Elton Johns DVD collection, the only club youve ever been a member of was the village people fanzine

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2006, 05:49:35 PM »
Lee has some serious game!!!

Who here thinks he can score hotter babes than Gunter?

not a chance!
just push some weight!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2006, 05:50:27 PM »
Gunter is a pimp no doubt

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2006, 05:51:18 PM »
Lee has some serious game!!!

Who here thinks he can score hotter babes than Gunter?
Gunther by a country mile, think about it, Lee is a good dude but what woman is going to get serious about a guy that short with so many tattoos, her family will think she's lost her mind if she shows up with him but if she showed up with a tall, muscular, blonde, blue eyed, clean cut picture of Aryan superiority like Gunter they would be ecstatic.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2006, 05:52:56 PM »
Gunther by a country mile, think about it, Lee is a good dude but what woman is going to get serious about a guy that short with so many tattoos, her family will think she's lost her mind if she shows up with him but if she showed up with a tall, muscular, blonde, blue eyed, clean cut picture of Aryan superiority like Gunter they would be ecstatic.
You can put your cock away now you homo.Gayer than a Michael Jackson sleepover

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2006, 05:53:48 PM »
You can put your cock away now you homo.Gayer than a Michael Jackson sleepover
you're just mad because you're short and mexican and inferior.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2006, 05:54:42 PM »
you're just mad because you're short and mexican and inferior.
Epic Comeback

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2006, 06:00:01 PM »
hahahaha oh brother hahahaha "db2431" is the kind of "man" that strolls down to the boystown district of SanFrancisco, walks up to the oiliest, greasiest Guatamalen hotdog vendor and says, "say you brown working stud, with buff forearms, bouncy curls, and glutes ever so tight, hows about you slipping me some meat in these buns." hahahahahah gay as Pouchuli
"Shut the F up and train"

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2006, 06:10:05 PM »
hahahaha oh brother hahahaha "db2431" is the kind of "man" that strolls down to the boystown district of SanFrancisco, walks up to the oiliest, greasiest Guatamalen hotdog vendor and says, "say you brown working stud, with buff forearms, bouncy curls, and glutes ever so tight, hows about you slipping me some meat in these buns." hahahahahah gay as Pouchuli
HAHA ok "Oliver" your the kind of man who invites his male "friends" round for a "boys" night only and insists they watch Legends of the fall again because of the "amazing" story while cuddled up under the blanket together naked to "preserve" bodyheat oh brother what a fag