Author Topic: Board Member's History/Stats  (Read 53765 times)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Board Member's History/Stats
« Reply #350 on: December 02, 2007, 05:56:26 AM »
Yuper to all the above Luv........ Its just prolonging the inevitable. A giant bloodbath and the worst of the worst siezing control.

I bet more of our guys been Killed in one incident over there that all the cops die stateside in a year.

Construction work is way more dangerous than being a cop. There may be cities and particular LE jobs with higher serious injury/ death rates. But on average I'd bet large taht any job in const trades is WAY more dangerous then LE.

Leaving Iraq is going to throw it into the hand of worse than Sadam. Bush made a Giant blunder and refuses to admit it. Just go take a walk thru your nearby VA hospital and tell me how safe it is over there.
Problem is we's talking Oil and securety of the whole damn region. This is a disaster, and I think leaving will create a even bigger one.

This is one of the best things you have written and so very true.  Sometimes it takes an eye opener like that to wake people up. Think about how many lives and families have been destroyed because of this war.....Goddamn it! THINK ABOUT IT!  And for what?

Well as you can see bro Police did not even make the list.  All the respect in the world to Police, they have a tuff job.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/Careers/01/08/cb.danger/index.html

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #351 on: December 02, 2007, 09:38:54 AM »
This is one of the best things you have written and so very true.  Sometimes it takes an eye opener like that to wake people up. Think about how many lives and families have been destroyed because of this war.....Goddamn it! THINK ABOUT IT!  And for what?

Well as you can see bro Police did not even make the list.  All the respect in the world to Police, they have a tuff job.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/Careers/01/08/cb.danger/index.html

YES, Po Po do have a tough job and much respect.

My best friend was killed in the line of duty in '99. Pulled over a car with a cracked winshield and when he walked toward the car, the guy pointed his gun toward my friend, not even aiming at him and fired off a bunch of rounds to scare him and his partner away. Punk then fled and a straybullet went thru the arm pit of his vest and severed an artery in his heart. Died instantly. When it is your time, its your time...

I too know those that did their tour in Iraq and all of them complained that it was pointless to be there. Some cops I know are going over there to "train" the Iraq guys in police work bringing back six figures plus.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: December 02, 2007, 12:57:51 PM »
NO amt of money is worth it IMO. My friend that just got back was talkin about the Private contractors and the money they make...
(He works on elect generators, easy 4-Him to get a job there private)

I asked him if he'd go back for 6 Figures, slight pause - NO!
Said he might "Think about it".

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #353 on: December 02, 2007, 01:23:13 PM »
NO amt of money is worth it IMO. My friend that just got back was talkin about the Private contractors and the money they make...
(He works on elect generators, easy 4-Him to get a job there private)

I asked him if he'd go back for 6 Figures, slight pause - NO!
Said he might "Think about it".

Yeah, the guys I talked to that were going over had not left yet. They were customers and have not seen them since. Myself, not worth it at all....

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #354 on: December 03, 2007, 06:30:56 AM »
Well I did a quick search and in 2005 55 police officers nationally were killed in the line of duty.  The # was 57 in 2004.  Tons more soldiers have been killed than 55 or 57, just goes to show you cant believe what you hear on TV.  The Bush administration probally came up with the phony stat to take away from the fact that they are murdering so many of our young boys every year and spending billions of dollars of money we don't have to support it.  All the rhetoric in the world will not change those facts. 

Of course your buds wanna go back, there is nothing for them to do here.  So they fall into that military lifestyle.  Don't fool yourself with that macho crap.....it plays for keeps.  I can speak on this as a veteran who has served this country, I have seen both sides.  It makes me sick we are in this war still, guess what? As soon as whe pull out of there its back to square one, all for nothing.  Remember Saigon?  I say pull out right now and cut our loses.

I agree 100%.

i've had family die in Irag for our "War for Oil"...makes me sick. Chalk it up as a loss and get the fuck out, the day we leave it will go back to normal, but we will also lose our hold on all the "oil" we found instead of WMD's.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: December 03, 2007, 12:27:54 PM »
I agree 100%.

i've had family die in Irag for our "War for Oil"...makes me sick. Chalk it up as a loss and get the fuck out, the day we leave it will go back to normal, but we will also lose our hold on all the "oil" we found instead of WMD's.

8)

Im sorry to hear that... way to many have had lives destroyed.

Bush did NOT think this thru or listen to advisors who know the region, and thats unforgivable. (esp for a Oil man)

We're screwed. We cant even hold that piece of realestate, much less controll it.
Its NOT going to be business as usuall after we finaly throw in the towel. ANd tahts what leaving will be no matter how they phrase it.

They (Insurgents) may create the illusion of peace till we are good and gone, after that the moderates there all die.
Then who runs the worlds gas pump?
Prepare mentaly for $5 - $10 Gal Gas. Id say prepare financialy, but 90% cant.

Just what happens after that I dont know.

I think They should be shown that We Dont need send one soldier there to make them see things our way.

Perhaps the next president with PMS could do that?  ;D 
No, Im not voting for her. But the Repus-bli-cants are not offering anyone I'd even use to vote against Hillary.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: February 21, 2008, 05:19:42 AM »
Training for 12 years
Started at 170lbs 5'11 lean
Currently 226lbs 12%BF

and let me guess...no pics?  :-\

in that case, I am 300lbs with abs..been training 6 months
I

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #357 on: February 21, 2008, 09:33:00 AM »

226 at 12% bodyfat isn't very big dude...give the guy a break.

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #358 on: May 27, 2008, 12:16:49 AM »
My personal update. Now if this isn't depressing I don't know what is, lol!

This past summer when I ended my diet I weighed 193lbs, bf 4.3% 5'8". After the diet I went right back into my regular training, just normal bulking diet and bulking cycle, by December I was up to around 217lbs. But by the first of the year due to some personal issues, (Ripster if you happen to read this you should have a very good idea, lol!) I really started slacking on my eating and training. Still trained, but not nearly as hard, didn't eat bad but not near enough...but definitely much looser eating then I have in years.

OK, so I weighed and checked my bf  4wks ago...still 5'8" lol, but here's the kicker....203lbs, 14.5% bf...talk about a huge shift in composition!!!!!! If that's not depressing I don't know what is!

Anyway, I've finally started to get the bug back to really start going full force again with everything...training is starting to be fun again and my eating is getting better...more regimented like it should be. Personally I'm also doing a lot better...it's amazing how your own personal life can effect everything else...especially when you let it.

So I feel I'm getting back to where I'm supposed to be and need to be mentally and that is a very good feeling.

Arnold jr. is back on the hunting trail...all I can say is it's about fucking time!

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #359 on: May 27, 2008, 05:12:41 AM »
My personal update. Now if this isn't depressing I don't know what is, lol!

This past summer when I ended my diet I weighed 193lbs, bf 4.3% 5'8". After the diet I went right back into my regular training, just normal bulking diet and bulking cycle, by December I was up to around 217lbs. But by the first of the year due to some personal issues, (Ripster if you happen to read this you should have a very good idea, lol!) I really started slacking on my eating and training. Still trained, but not nearly as hard, didn't eat bad but not near enough...but definitely much looser eating then I have in years.

OK, so I weighed and checked my bf  4wks ago...still 5'8" lol, but here's the kicker....203lbs, 14.5% bf...talk about a huge shift in composition!!!!!! If that's not depressing I don't know what is!

Anyway, I've finally started to get the bug back to really start going full force again with everything...training is starting to be fun again and my eating is getting better...more regimented like it should be. Personally I'm also doing a lot better...it's amazing how your own personal life can effect everything else...especially when you let it.

So I feel I'm getting back to where I'm supposed to be and need to be mentally and that is a very good feeling.

Arnold jr. is back on the hunting trail...all I can say is it's about fucking time!

good luck dude, i know jsut what you're talkin about as far as personal shti affecting diet

4thAD

« Reply #360 on: May 30, 2008, 01:31:16 PM »
Training for 12 years
Started at 170lbs 5'11 lean
Currently 226lbs 12%BF

How is that not attainable?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #361 on: June 08, 2008, 02:06:30 PM »
well i like this board best now because its one of the only ones with good moderators and "real" people

so i need to post some stats

i think my history is kind of known cuz i have big mouth ? lol

well currently i weigh right around 230 lbs. my bf is at about 14 % and lowering... it should be considerably lower withing a month though.. 19 years old..

well my aspirations dont have so much to do with becoming "big" in the sense that i care about being intimidating being manly or any of that junk. i could care less what people think of me.

my inspiration is a picture i have been workin on in my head (and on paper) of what i think is the ideal physique... what i think is beatuful... what to me, epitomizes how i feel about myself as aperson...   

like in the matrix movie, how when you pop up in the matrix and you look like what you think you look like in your mind ? well, if you could have a physique matrix, where it shows you what you feel like...   thats what i mean.. thats what i am trying to build

but realisticallly, the physique i want, is a very large one, only because it takes a very large man to be able to hit the shots i want to hit and still look full and beatuful...

so as for weight...  id say at my height.. ( about 5'10'', maybe 5'11'' ).. i need to be around 260  to look the way i want to look.. and thats a lean body weight.. probably like 6 % bf

:)

so thats me some current statss and my aspirations

cobrajoe

• Getbig I
« Reply #362 on: June 27, 2008, 06:28:04 PM »
New to this board and wanted to say hey to all.

Stats:  35 years old, 5' 10", 220lbs, and currently around 13%bf.  I've worked out for years and have done three past cycles.  Two things I've learned is that more is not necessarily better and that you gotta keep learning. 

I'm looking forward to getting some help and helping as much as I can for the people of the board.  I'd like to get to 10% BF.  That is my next goal!

Keep lifting all

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: June 27, 2008, 07:18:33 PM »

Stats:  35 years old, 5' 10", 220lbs, and currently around 13%bf.  I've worked out for years and have done three past cycles.  Two things I've learned is that more is not necessarily better and that you gotta keep learning. 

I'm looking forward to getting some help and helping as much as I can for the people of the board.  I'd like to get to 10% BF.  That is my next goal!

Keep lifting all

Welcome aboard.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #364 on: June 27, 2008, 08:28:33 PM »

Keep lifting all

Glad to have you here. Contribute all you can 8)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #365 on: August 13, 2008, 05:12:03 AM »
hello my name is george,i use gracie bjj cause i love to train in jiu jitsu,im not really that good in it or anything but i enjoy it,lol.im 6 ft even and weigh 270 lbs,i dont know my bodyfat % but im sure its kinda high,ive competed back in the late 90,s in local gym shows just to get the feel of the stage and everything.it was a great but nerve racking experiance,i weighed 196 at that time.i hit the sauce every so often,every couple years ill do a nice little 12 week cycle or so,i could take it or leave it,if its around ill grab some but if its not i wont go out of my way hunting for it.i started weight lifting back in the mid 70,s,it was either get bigger or get my lunch money stolen by the bigger kids going to school,i decided i like to eat lunch so i joined the local boys club,that was afew blocks from my house and it was free to use.i met some old time hard core guys who helped me with a basic program,squat,bench press,military press,rows ect,i was maybe 10 years old or so.in my neighborhood growin up you either hang with the wrong crowd and get in trouble or go to the boys club and exercise,i chose to workout.my gains didnt come fast but the came,i remember starting to put on some better muscle when i turned 14 or so.i remember i couldnt wait till the new copy of joe weiders(muscle builder) came out every month,id sit home and read it over and over and look at the pics of all my heros back then,they had robby,arnold,casey,franco,boyer and all the other greats from that time.ive remember buying my first bottle of dbol back in the very early 80,s and that was the beginning of my journey in the steroid world,the first cycle i did,if you can call it a cycle,was just dbol,i didnt know any better but that old cibs geigy dbol was some potent stuff,i was getting larger by the day,lol.i just want to thank everyone here for the knowledge you shared with me and tons of others in the bodybuilding area,especially the mods on here,they are straight up good people who always are there to help out when someones got a question or concern about the roids,they helped me out alot of times with good,solid advice.thanks again and i feel fortunate to have found such an awesome site
george
R

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #366 on: August 13, 2008, 09:25:39 PM »
hello my name is george,i use gracie bjj cause i love to train in jiu jitsu,im not really that good in it or anything but i enjoy it,lol.im 6 ft even and weigh 270 lbs,i dont know my bodyfat % but im sure its kinda high,ive competed back in the late 90,s in local gym shows just to get the feel of the stage and everything.it was a great but nerve racking experiance,i weighed 196 at that time.i hit the sauce every so often,every couple years ill do a nice little 12 week cycle or so,i could take it or leave it,if its around ill grab some but if its not i wont go out of my way hunting for it.i started weight lifting back in the mid 70,s,it was either get bigger or get my lunch money stolen by the bigger kids going to school,i decided i like to eat lunch so i joined the local boys club,that was afew blocks from my house and it was free to use.i met some old time hard core guys who helped me with a basic program,squat,bench press,military press,rows ect,i was maybe 10 years old or so.in my neighborhood growin up you either hang with the wrong crowd and get in trouble or go to the boys club and exercise,i chose to workout.my gains didnt come fast but the came,i remember starting to put on some better muscle when i turned 14 or so.i remember i couldnt wait till the new copy of joe weiders(muscle builder) came out every month,id sit home and read it over and over and look at the pics of all my heros back then,they had robby,arnold,casey,franco,boyer and all the other greats from that time.ive remember buying my first bottle of dbol back in the very early 80,s and that was the beginning of my journey in the steroid world,the first cycle i did,if you can call it a cycle,was just dbol,i didnt know any better but that old cibs geigy dbol was some potent stuff,i was getting larger by the day,lol.i just want to thank everyone here for the knowledge you shared with me and tons of others in the bodybuilding area,especially the mods on here,they are straight up good people who always are there to help out when someones got a question or concern about the roids,they helped me out alot of times with good,solid advice.thanks again and i feel fortunate to have found such an awesome site
george
Thanks for sharing. I always enjoy reading everyone's story...not sure if others do, but hey, what can you do?

I know you said you could take or leave gear, that you only use it if there is some around. Leads me to think that a lot of what you used may have been UG. Granted, the dbol you used back in the 80's was probably legit, but IMO, if you can ever get your hands on some human grade test, assuming you haven't before, your opinions will change.

BTW, glad you're enjoying the board.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: August 14, 2008, 04:13:05 AM »
Thanks for sharing. I always enjoy reading everyone's story...not sure if others do, but hey, what can you do?
I know you said you could take or leave gear, that you only use it if there is some around. Leads me to think that a lot of what you used may have been UG. Granted, the dbol you used back in the 80's was probably legit, but IMO, if you can ever get your hands on some human grade test, assuming you haven't before, your opinions will change.

BTW, glad you're enjoying the board.

I enjoy this thread also, one of the best here.  People can make it what they want when they post here.  I think Iam due for a new chapter to add soon  8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #368 on: August 14, 2008, 09:18:12 AM »
I enjoy this thread also, one of the best here.  People can make it what they want when they post here.  I think Iam due for a new chapter to add soon  8)

Same here.

So many things have changed, and my views have as well!

All for the better of course!

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #369 on: August 24, 2010, 08:28:26 PM »
Wow, this thread is kind of funny to read for me...it's strange looking back four yrs ago at life compared to now. A lot has changed since then and I do mean a lot.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #370 on: August 24, 2010, 09:00:41 PM »
I guess ill add in my stats.
im 280lbs with abs around 4-8 %BF depending what time of the day it is.
I believe less is more, so I'm currently on a 250mg test e a week cycle for 3 weeks with a 5mg/day dbol kicker to start things off strong for the first couple days of the cycle.  
Oh and all british dragon products, stuff grows me like weed.
I had pics, but my computer just blew up and had to get a new one...but just take my word for it.

whos next?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #371 on: August 25, 2010, 12:28:40 AM »
I guess ill add in my stats.
im 280lbs with abs around 4-8 %BF depending what time of the day it is.
I believe less is more, so I'm currently on a 250mg test e a week cycle for 3 weeks with a 5mg/day dbol kicker to start things off strong for the first couple days of the cycle.  
Oh and all british dragon products, stuff grows me like weed.
I had pics, but my computer just blew up and had to get a new one...but just take my word for it.

whos next?

HA!!!

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #372 on: August 25, 2010, 05:03:28 PM »
Im 21 years old at 200 pounds with 6 percent bodyfat...i started lifting when i was 14 to compete at a higher level for football and wrestling..i started taking steroids when i was 16...Mainly anavar cycles during wrestling season...i took my first cycle of test and deca in my senior year of high school for football and blew up like a monster...i now compete in ju jitsu and mma..eating clean, training hard, and taking steroids will always be a part of my life..im also looking to do a show next year

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #373 on: August 26, 2010, 10:27:00 AM »
I'm 28 220lbs 6' 2" 10%-12% body fat (I like food  ;D and us Italians like to eat). Been in sports my entire life, mainly boxing from 13 to 21. Did my first cycle at 18 of winny, dbol, deca and paid out the ass because I had no idea what I was doing. I did not touch another cycle until I was 23. I have been cycling about 1 - 2 cycles every year since. Now days all I do is work, train MMA, lift weights and spend time with the family.
All Gas!