Author Topic: Thanks To Jimmy Mentis- The greek God  (Read 12058 times)

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
Re: Thanks To Jimmy Mentis- The greek God
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2006, 06:52:08 PM »

I appreciate the offer and like i said the info will be available soon. This is no way guerilla marketing so I can retire and travel the islands..I can do that now...LOLOLOL. My company is already publicly trading and you cannot mess with Wall street with shit products and claims.

JM

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2006, 07:15:45 PM »
Greek girls are thick, and hairy, so Jimmy come out with a product that keeps them thick, but genetically stops them from being hairy.My wife knows thickness is my sickness

kingNOLI

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2006, 09:19:35 PM »
I love a  product that can creat more Estrogen it keeps my women Thick!!!!

Your research claims it increases 80% is that good for you?  I thought Estrogen was bad for men?

I guess I will give it to my women , she looks great with a FAT ASS!!!!

I LOVE TO DO GREEK

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2006, 06:13:18 AM »
I appreciate the offer and like i said the info will be available soon. This is no way guerilla marketing so I can retire and travel the islands..I can do that now...LOLOLOL. My company is already publicly trading and you cannot mess with Wall street with shit products and claims.

So Jimmy, if I take your print ads, your posts on here and other items on the internet and file a query with the National Advertising Division of the Better Business Bureau and the Federal Trade Commission asking them to evaluate your "substantiation" for marketing claims, you are saying you have the randomized double blind placebo controlled clinical trials to meet the criteria set forth by the FDA in 2006 (FDA Guidance on Substantiation for the Dietary Supplement Industry) and to meet the FTC Guide for Advertising for the Dietary Supplement Industry?

Your company is not public (SSN), however the company that makes your products is - so if you are doing deceptive or misleading advertising it can can a perfuncatory and deliterous effect on their stock price and can result in a SEC investigation (for market fixing or manipulation).

Just give me the word and I will have no problem filing a complaint with the FTC, FDA, SEC. However, i also assume that since you state your company is public that in the 8-K yearly filings, you have to disclse the clinical trial results and where it was done and so on.

Bring it puff master...

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2006, 06:19:31 AM »
SSN is a subsidiary of Integrated Biopharma (INB) which is public...as for the rest...that's up to you brother.

www.ibiopharma.com
JM

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2006, 11:02:22 AM »
Jimmy what ingredient in your product actually increases oxygen in the muscle?

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2006, 12:05:10 PM »
Jimmy what ingredient in your product actually increases oxygen in the muscle?

It's a  proprietary blend of special enzymes that allows each red blood cell to carry more oxygen.

If you go to my site www.jimmymentis.com ..click on the MOV bottle and a pdf file will pop up which will give you more info. You will be hearing alot more about this product very soon.

Again, I don't want this to be a spam session so if anyone wants any info just email me direct.  JimmyMentis@aol.com

Thanks guys
JM

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2006, 04:35:38 PM »
Jimmy, I met you in Golds Venice , I own Extreme Labs my name is John .Teeling people how your product works, and how the enzymes increase oxigen in the muscle cell, if some one is asking is not plugging your product.Tell what enzymes your using and how they raise oxygen.You have to admit alot of companies claim that they can increase oygen in water, and other supplements only to fall short .I know your a staight up guy, so tell us how your product works and what seperates it from the rest

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2006, 05:02:00 PM »
Jimmy, I met you in Golds Venice , I own Extreme Labs my name is John .Teeling people how your product works, and how the enzymes increase oxigen in the muscle cell, if some one is asking is not plugging your product.Tell what enzymes your using and how they raise oxygen.You have to admit alot of companies claim that they can increase oygen in water, and other supplements only to fall short .I know your a staight up guy, so tell us how your product works and what seperates it from the rest

What separates it from other NO hype products...is that Jimmy is behind it! Ha,  it it really increased O2 carrying capacity, HCT levels should slightly rise, 2-3-DPG activity should be increased and the blood should become more viscous.

Sorry Jimmy, scam, hype whatever but no real science on your specific finished product - you have to not hide behind "proprietary" which means nothing in real science...

"Show us your substantiation" or at least which biomedical conference the abstract or poster session will be presented at.

BTW, that company may be public, but their stock sucks and it is not worthy of a LT hold... Boiler-room tactics rule!

kingNOLI

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2006, 05:26:37 PM »
Just admit Jimmy all you have in this product is cheap creatine , l arginine , caffeine, greek semen and thats ur rip off snake oil blend.

straight from the greeks ass , another BSN" HYPE" bullshit product.

KING

It's a  proprietary blend of special enzymes that allows each red blood cell to carry more oxygen.

If you go to my site www.jimmymentis.com ..click on the MOV bottle and a pdf file will pop up which will give you more info. You will be hearing alot more about this product very soon.

Again, I don't want this to be a spam session so if anyone wants any info just email me direct.  JimmyMentis@aol.com

Thanks guys

kingNOLI

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2006, 05:30:42 PM »
MOV  =  Menstrual ovulating vagina =  increases estrogen

Why did you copy VPX in ur add , you look like a ham bone.

Ur add is tacky !!!

What seperates greek men from young boys ?  A CROWBAR!!!!!!!

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2006, 06:52:21 PM »
This thread can go on and on...and I do not disagree with you guys about "here comes another product" oh boy!.
I'm not going to go back and forth on this thread. So, here's what I say...the product is called Mass Oxygen Volumizer. You will hear, read and even see on TV report about it along with some other big stuff I am personally doing in the sports nutrition industry.

Please, I don't want to offend anyone and their knowledge but I have been in this industry for 23 years. I'm a straight up guy and I'm still around...that should tell you something. Maybe for once, someone does has something that might not cure the world but has something that actually does work for what it's suppose to do.

JM

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2006, 06:56:53 PM »

Hey John,

How are you? I totally understand what yuo are saying but I really didn't want to get into tjhe whole thing..so In took a "readers digest" version. All the product details will be available very shortly.

Hope you are doing great and your company is kicking ass.
JM

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2006, 07:08:05 PM »
Jimmy again I respect you, as a person and an athlete.But how does your product increase oxygen into the muscle cell through enzymes.?I have been in this industry 20 years, and if somebody asked me about my product Full Throttle Xtreme that contains L-Norvaline as one of its main ingredients . They wanted to know  what L-Norvaline did ?. I would tell them L-Norvaline is an analog of the branched chain amino acid Valine. L-Norvaline inhibits the arginase enzyme thus increasing arginine concentrations for enhanced conversion to nitric oxide.If some body asked me about Kre-Alkalyn why is it diffrent then any other creatine?I would tell them because it has a P-H ( parts hydrogen ) of 12-14 so it is at an alkalyn level, so it never converts to creatine.This means the body uses of the Kre-Alkalyn your body takes in.I am not busting your balls, I just want you to tell us about your product and what enzymes you use, and how do they raise oxigen levels in the blood.Jimmy your a great guy, but all your bottle says is propreitory enzyme blend???????That could mean anything.I do trust you, but, tell  us why and how your product is better then any other Nitrous oxide product out there ?

kingNOLI

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2006, 07:22:23 PM »
GetItOnNY   WHERE THE HELL DID YOU COME FROM YOUR THE WHIZ OF SUPPLEMENTS!!!!!  PROPS TO YOU FELLOW.....

I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS FOR YOU WILL PM THEM TO YOU::))

ITS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE WHO MANAFACTURES SUPPLEMENTS IS A ACTUAL COMPETITOR AND A CHEMIST AND KNOWS WHAT US LIFTERS WANT AND CAN EXPLAIN THERE PRODUCTS.

PLEASE STICK AROUND ON THIS BOARD U THE MAN.

IT KEEPS THESE KNUCKLE HEADS THAT PRODUCE PRODUCTS IN TUNE, HOW CAN YOU MAKE A PRODUCT AND NOT KNOW WHAT THE HELL IT DOES.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH THESE COMPANIES ARE PRODUCING BULL SHIT PRODUCTS, FALSE CLAIMS AND KNOW SCIENTIFIC DATA.

JIMMY LETS GET IT GOING A BODYBUILDER OF YOUR STATURE SHOULD BE WILLING TO ENHANCE ARE KNOWLEDGE, WE ARE WAITING!!!!!

Hey John,

How are you? I totally understand what yuo are saying but I really didn't want to get into tjhe whole thing..so In took a "readers digest" version. All the product details will be available very shortly.

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2006, 07:49:45 PM »
This thread can go on and on...and I do not disagree with you guys about "here comes another product" oh boy!.
I'm not going to go back and forth on this thread. So, here's what I say...the product is called Mass Oxygen Volumizer. You will hear, read and even see on TV report about it along with some other big stuff I am personally doing in the sports nutrition industry.

Please, I don't want to offend anyone and their knowledge but I have been in this industry for 23 years. I'm a straight up guy and I'm still around...that should tell you something. Maybe for once, someone does has something that might not cure the world but has something that actually does work for what it's suppose to do.

Jimmy - keep us updated via a new thread when any science is dropped on this product (not a press-release, but the actual published study or conference presentation).

thanks.

kingNOLI

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2006, 09:29:00 PM »
DIDO

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: August 13, 2006, 05:41:56 AM »
DIDO

she was a good singer at one time. i always wonder if Bono bopped her as he and brian Eno I think produced for her for a bit

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #68 on: August 13, 2006, 06:21:20 AM »
she was a good singer at one time. i always wonder if Bono bopped her as he and brian Eno I think produced for her for a bit

The question is:

Did they tag team her?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

kingNOLI

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: August 13, 2006, 01:08:14 PM »
JIMMY WE ARE WAITING?????

Hey John,

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2006, 01:16:13 PM »
JIMMY WE ARE WAITING?????

Cmon King...don't play with me...LOLOLOL... I told you when time comes it will be available. In the meantime..you seem like a bright guy. Do a little research about enzymes and maybe you can get some answers on your own. If you are here to stir me up..it's not going to work my friend. I deal with mover and shakers like you all day long...LOLOL..

Hope you are havng a great Sunday!!!!

JM

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2006, 02:47:47 PM »
I dont want to get in the middle of this, but Jimmy, 3 people asked you whats in your product that makes it work.All you have done is avoid answering the question.I could see if the product was not out yet, but it is avaiable so there for you should tell people what is in the proprietory blend.This way they could see how the product works, and have more confidence in buying your product.Propreitory blend of enzymes could be anything , for all we know it could just be L-Arginine, or it could be very well put together.I in an earlier post asked you how you Nitrous Oxide product was doing and you corrected me and stated it is much bretter then an N.O. product, because it increases oxygen in the blood.I have a 3 stage Nitrous Oxide, and recovery product, that will be released in 4 weeks.It will have a primer, a preworkout supplement and then a recovery product for post training.When some one asks me a questtion about ANY of the ingredients, I will give then a very direct, and open answer.I have worked 6 months on this 3 stage product, with alot of trial and error.In your post you said your product is better then an NO product out there, so tell us why and how its.Because I do have a great Nitrous Oxide product coming out and I dont think any product ever made will even come close to my 3 stage system.Lets compare notes, or ever have a challege of some sorts, because we both have great product, and we both think there the best.The only diffrence is if some one asks me why I think my formulation is beeter I can give them in depth information on how and why my formualtion works.I also have data, and pro athletes who have used the product and swear by it.Jimmy your a great guy, but if your going to say your product is better then N.O products, tell us whats in it, and what is so great about it.Alot of companies claim there water has oxigen in it, and tons of supplements claim to increase oxigen, but what have you done diffrently.People who have nothing to hide have nothing.Jimmy no disrescect, but your bottle says propreitory blend, and your avoiding answering my and other peoples questions.I got 10 PMs, in the last day with people asking what is in your product.I told then I have an Ideam but I dont know for sure.You told King noli, or what ever his name is to do his own research.I didnt know it was the job of potential customers to go breaking down enzymes to find out what is in your product.I dont think King Noli, or what ever his name is a mover and a shaker, he just maybe a curious consumer, or just and asshle for all I know.For you defense Jimmy your a straight up guy and and IFBB pro, so I dont think you would sell snake oil.Butyou owe to me and the people on the board some intellligent answer, on why your product is better then N.O products and how it increases oxigen.Jimmy I want you to prove dknol and Noli wrong, and tell them how your product works and why its legit.Otherwise I wouldnt blame them or anyone else for not bleiveing you

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2006, 02:54:01 PM »
I dont want to get in the middle of this, but Jimmy, 3 people asked you whats in your product that makes it work.All you have done is avoid answering the question.I could see if the product was not out yet, but it is avaiable so there for you should tell people what is in the proprietory blend.This way they could see how the product works, and have more confidence in buying your product.Propreitory blend of enzymes could be anything , for all we know it could just be L-Arginine, or it could be very well put together.I in an earlier post asked you how you Nitrous Oxide product was doing and you corrected me and stated it is much bretter then an N.O. product, because it increases oxygen in the blood.I have a 3 stage Nitrous Oxide, and recovery product, that will be released in 4 weeks.It will have a primer, a preworkout supplement and then a recovery product for post training.When some one asks me a questtion about ANY of the ingredients, I will give then a very direct, and open answer.I have worked 6 months on this 3 stage product, with alot of trial and error.In your post you said your product is better then an NO product out there, so tell us why and how its.Because I do have a great Nitrous Oxide product coming out and I dont think any product ever made will even come close to my 3 stage system.Lets compare notes, or ever have a challege of some sorts, because we both have great product, and we both think there the best.The only diffrence is if some one asks me why I think my formulation is beeter I can give them in depth information on how and why my formualtion works.I also have data, and pro athletes who have used the product and swear by it.Jimmy your a great guy, but if your going to say your product is better then N.O products, tell us whats in it, and what is so great about it.Alot of companies claim there water has oxigen in it, and tons of supplements claim to increase oxigen, but what have you done diffrently.People who have nothing to hide have nothing.Jimmy no disrescect, but your bottle says propreitory blend, and your avoiding answering my and other peoples questions.I got 10 PMs, in the last day with people asking what is in your product.I told then I have an Ideam but I dont know for sure.You told King noli, or what ever his name is to do his own research.I didnt know it was the job of potential customers to go breaking down enzymes to find out what is in your product.I dont think King Noli, or what ever his name is a mover and a shaker, he just maybe a curious consumer, or just and asshle for all I know.For you defense Jimmy your a straight up guy and and IFBB pro, so I dont think you would sell snake oil.Butyou owe to me and the people on the board some intellligent answer, on why your product is better then N.O products and how it increases oxigen.Jimmy I want you to prove dknol and Noli wrong, and tell them how your product works and why its legit.Otherwise I wouldnt blame them or anyone else for not bleiveing you

Yes..you do...tell us more about your product..LOLOLOL
JM

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: August 13, 2006, 03:09:57 PM »
It's not a NO product...it's called MOV (mass oxygen volumizer). This takes the NO product to the next level because it increses oxygen carrying capacity. NO is vasodialator..MOV separates the red blood cell and allows each cell to carry more oxygen and has it available for when the body needs it...sorry..I don't want this to be an ad..but I don't want everyone to think it's another NO product out there...it's kicking ass btw and you can find more info on www.ssnproducts.com...or email if I can answer any questions..
I apologize but just want to clarify.

It's be clear. Never said it was better......Please re-read....Thanks
JM

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: August 13, 2006, 04:24:24 PM »
It's be clear. Never said it was better......Please re-read....Thanks

This is not data on your product, but marketing hype. Stop playing the "I have been in the industry for 23 years" card...be real or be packaged as just another hype machine...a miniscule M-tech if you will.