Author Topic: I have muscle under this  (Read 7805 times)

migizi

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
I have muscle under this
« on: August 21, 2006, 01:44:04 PM »
I know I'm a fat-ass,,,and I use it as motivation to kick my own ass in the gym....I've been working hard...and I gotta work harder so here's my pic....any criticisms, encouragements would be appreciated...and thanks to a flying barbie thrown by one of my daughters...I have messed up glasses ha ha ha

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: I have muscle under this
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 01:57:31 PM »
keep hittin the gym hard man and youll be in great shape,stay motivated and stay on the diet and youll reach your goal
R

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 02:37:50 PM »
I have those same tattoos..  Hell yeah..

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 02:49:39 PM »
is that big g man? :-\

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 05:53:48 PM »
Monster Hands

migizi

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 08:50:55 PM »
here's a sample menu from Saturday

5 eggs scrambled
1 packet peaches n cream oatmeal w/3 splenda

2 slices Arnold Oatnut bread w/philly creamcheese w/blueberries

Ran, played with kids

2 starkist tuna in a pouch
1 cup spaghetti sauce
1 cup steamed broc

3 scoops Body Fortress 
1 tablespoon Hemp oil

1 can tyson 
1 cup spaghetti sauce
1 cup steamed broc

3 scoops Body Fortress

Bed

stats were 2185 cals  64 fat, 124 carbs, 295 protein

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 09:43:17 PM »
I have those same tattoos..  Hell yeah..
lol.... Man..... WTF???

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2006, 01:05:13 AM »
1 cup spaghetti sauce?    A serving is 1/4 cup,  that's A LOT of sauce at a time.

How many calories were you eating before to get that heavy?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2006, 01:48:30 AM »
Monster Hands

Honestly lol looks like the freaking incredible hulks hands.  ;D
S

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2006, 02:01:54 AM »
Mate, you're not going to get shredded in a few weeks.

Everyone realises that.

So I'd suggest getting that low calorie diet.

What I mean is, bump up the carbs (still the same kind, brown rice and stuff) to around 200-400 grams per day. Including fast carbs post workout (100 grams). Then go a bit lower with the protein. 170-200 grams per day of protein.

Make sure the carbs are quality. Don't opt for those easy-to-make microwave 3 minute packs. It kills ya.

But you shouldn't be under 2500-2700 calories per day IMO.

Get some kind of cardio in everyday. A short walk in the morning is great, 5 minutes are better than nothing. Shoot for 25-40 minutes though, brisk walks before breakfast.

My point, if there is a point (LOL), is that you cannot expect to go on a hardcore diet right now. You rather need to clean up your diet, eat very nutritious. And of course, keeping a few hundred calories a day under your daily caloric expandure. By doing this, you'll do a transformation until next summer.

But a crash diet, with low carbs, that will only fcuk you up and demoralize you, and chances are you will lose your lust for training and getting somewhere too.

Realistically, you will be able to shed 30 lbs until next summer, while adding muscle.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

migizi

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2006, 07:47:16 AM »
I'm down 2 lbs from last Tuesday...so up the carbs and drop the pro...gotcha....cardio is usually elliptical,,,back starts hurting bad when i do any kind of jogging....usually that means me not touching a weight for 2+ weeks at a time...or better yet walking before I got to work would be even more ideal.....about the spaghetti sauce. 1 cup of classico Triple Mushroom sauce is 150-160 calories, 24 grams carbs, 6 gram pro,,,and the fat prolly comes from the olive oil at 4 grams...according to fitday.com.....I average anywhere from 2300-2800 cals a day.

thanks everybody

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2006, 01:33:18 PM »
I'm down 2 lbs from last Tuesday...so up the carbs and drop the pro...gotcha....cardio is usually elliptical,,,back starts hurting bad when i do any kind of jogging....usually that means me not touching a weight for 2+ weeks at a time...or better yet walking before I got to work would be even more ideal.....about the spaghetti sauce. 1 cup of classico Triple Mushroom sauce is 150-160 calories, 24 grams carbs, 6 gram pro,,,and the fat prolly comes from the olive oil at 4 grams...according to fitday.com.....I average anywhere from 2300-2800 cals a day.

thanks everybody

Sounds great.

One thing though. Check every food label for listings of sugar.

You don't want sugar in your food, generally.

Also search the net on how to cook food nutritious and still delicious?

Little tip: Contents on labels are always listed in the size they appear. So for a coca-cola it looks something like this: water, sugar, citric acid, et al...

Search the net for more of these tips, and remember!!!!

You can always eat as much veggies as you wish!!!! Steam 'em if you like!

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2006, 04:42:16 PM »

thanks everybody

I am no pro by any means however if I were you I would do a complete tear down and rebuild once I was in a healthy bf range.  Maybe this has already been stated, I dont know as I didnt read all the posts.  I understand that jogging is hard for someone morbidly obese, so like you said ellipticals, I would also suggest lots of swimming it burns hella calories and its easier on the joints.  Once you get within a healthy bf range then start worrying about muscle.  Remember that life is a marathon, not a hundred yard dash keep truckin and set realistic goals.  Good luck bro, and props for posting a pic!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2006, 08:40:29 PM »
I am no pro by any means however if I were you I would do a complete tear down and rebuild once I was in a healthy bf range.  Maybe this has already been stated, I dont know as I didnt read all the posts.  I understand that jogging is hard for someone morbidly obese, so like you said ellipticals, I would also suggest lots of swimming it burns hella calories and its easier on the joints.  Once you get within a healthy bf range then start worrying about muscle.  Remember that life is a marathon, not a hundred yard dash keep truckin and set realistic goals.  Good luck bro, and props for posting a pic!

morbidly obese? He is overweight, but he also appears to have a thick foundation under there. Remember the golden rule, eat less and move more(and bust your ass in the gym).
E

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2006, 09:26:06 PM »
targeted ketogenic diet. My favorite. I think the fat would melt right off of you.

migizi

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2006, 06:51:08 AM »
targeted ketogenic diet. My favorite. I think the fat would melt right off of you.

so you still eat the high fat/pro meals before and after the 25-50grams carbs a day or is it lower in Fat....I tried CKD a while ago...it sucked....lifting with 20g a day,,,omg just shoot me...especially that last workout.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2006, 08:52:32 AM »
so you still eat the high fat/pro meals before and after the 25-50grams carbs a day or is it lower in Fat....I tried CKD a while ago...it sucked....lifting with 20g a day,,,omg just shoot me...especially that last workout.

Bro, just stick with eating healthy and slightly under your daily caloric expandure.

Some fast carbs and a little protein post excersise, but other than that... It ain't rocket science.

Just avoid stuff with sugar on the label, and stuff that will get your insulin levels yoyoing. Stuff like rice cakes and shit. Those are terrible.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2006, 04:58:18 PM »
morbidly obese? He is overweight, but he also appears to have a thick foundation under there. Remember the golden rule, eat less and move more(and bust your ass in the gym).

I pulled this from a medical website:
"Morbid Obesity
Definition   

The term morbid obesity refers to patients who are 50 - 100% -- or 100 pounds above -- their ideal body weight. Alternatively, a BMI (body mass index) value greater than 39 may be used to diagnose morbid obesity."

I could be off, hard to tell by the pic, but I think Migizi could be at a 39 bmi or greater.  Hey maybe I'm wrong, I didnt classify him like that to be a prick either I realize now that I was probably harsh there. 

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2006, 06:43:28 PM »
I pulled this from a medical website:
"Morbid Obesity
Definition   

The term morbid obesity refers to patients who are 50 - 100% -- or 100 pounds above -- their ideal body weight. Alternatively, a BMI (body mass index) value greater than 39 may be used to diagnose morbid obesity."

I could be off, hard to tell by the pic, but I think Migizi could be at a 39 bmi or greater.  Hey maybe I'm wrong, I didnt classify him like that to be a prick either I realize now that I was probably harsh there. 

I give the guy tons of credit for posting his pic. I thought you were being a dick. My bad.
E

bicepsforyou

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2006, 08:24:51 PM »
nice tatoos
"Mystery Is Life"

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2006, 09:40:35 PM »
my long lost twin.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2006, 02:28:25 AM »

he probably is morbidly obese. It sounds harsh but that term looks as if it applies just from that photo. I'm not saying he is for sure but anyone with a good deal of muscle will be catagorized in the obese section by these gay charts and experts. So in turn someone who is very fat is almost certainly in this area.

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

migizi

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2006, 06:34:48 AM »
I got tested by my doctor at the washington hospital center, and my bf% was 31.6. Hey it used to be 38 back in Nov.-Dec.....that's when she was worried....so almost 7 % drop.....that's pretty good right?  Yesterday was my first day of 350 carbs,,,,200 pro....I steamed  2 heads of broccoli the night before so was carrying around little tupperware full of broccoli in my small cooler.. protein was mainly starkist tuna packets, 2 jennie O turkey burgers, and Body Fortress Whey. I also cooked up a big batch of Kashi's breakfast pilaf.  it's a mixture of 14 different grains...1 cup is 60 grams complex carbs and 6 grams fiber....it's awesome with splenda.   

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2006, 06:44:16 AM »
props!

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2006, 05:14:10 PM »
if you cant run try riding a bike. Ride your bike to work or to the gym burning those extra calories really helps.
big or bust