Author Topic: King Kamali: What did Chick & Disgusted do?  (Read 13269 times)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
Re: King Kamali: What did Chick & Disgusted do?
« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2006, 09:52:28 AM »
Really??  I've been to Canada before and the last time I was there I was made to stand 20 feet from my car while a guy searched my gym bag and luggage then my trunk.

Very true indeed. I was on my way to Montreal, at the border, two guys told me to turn off the ignition, and these mothafcukers searched my car throughly, they even checked under the drivers' seat and the hood. it was insane. I dont know how somebody would smugle drugs in there. impossible
Get Big, or Die Trying

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #76 on: September 06, 2006, 09:57:41 AM »
Nothing special...just good old basics.

Reduced carb intake...kept cardio in...didn't carb up.

Brought waist down to create illusion of bigger arms/ legs, etc.

Better conditioning as a result of lowered carbs, holding much less water due to non-carbing up.

If Kamali's arms looks bigger his waist must about 12".

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2006, 11:54:16 AM »

Very true indeed. I was on my way to Montreal, at the border, two guys told me to turn off the ignition, and these mothafcukers searched my car throughly, they even checked under the drivers' seat and the hood. it was insane. I dont know how somebody would smugle drugs in there. impossible

Do you they pat you down?

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: September 06, 2006, 03:10:18 PM »
Really??  I've been to Canada before and the last time I was there I was made to stand 20 feet from my car while a guy searched my gym bag and luggage then my trunk.

then its a good thing that they didn't search you this time -
by the way - what drugs did u put tamali on?

New York

• Getbig III
  • New York
Re: Chick what exactly did you do to King?
« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2006, 03:47:20 PM »

Better conditioning as a result of lowered carbs, holding much less water due to non-carbing up.
No diss intended, but damn....King did'nt know that? ???

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: September 06, 2006, 03:52:25 PM »

Great, now everybody is gonna qualify for the olympia..

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #81 on: September 06, 2006, 07:38:43 PM »
No diss intended, but damn....King did'nt know that? ???
Sometimes bber's need input,better eye,and someone to relax them due to nervousness or stress,which can smooth you out.look back 3 pages to the dry out 6 day's to show,zero carb and only protein ,unreal stress to put on body but it worked.i zero carbed few times only one day though to get dry ,it is brutal the day does not end quick enough,but you have to have faith in your trainer.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #82 on: September 06, 2006, 08:08:35 PM »

When did that start? I used to drive into Canada via Niagara Falls quite a bit in the late 80's, and on the Canadian side they barely even gave you a second glance, let alone searched any cars. Coming back into the US was a different story, though.
Ron: "I am lazy."

thisiskeith12

« Reply #83 on: September 06, 2006, 08:10:15 PM »

Great, now everybody is gonna qualify for the olympia..

Jason I thought you were just a thug bodybuilder but it's great to see a bodybuilder with much personality!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 06, 2006, 08:14:21 PM »
When did that start? I used to drive into Canada via Niagara Falls quite a bit in the late 80's, and on the Canadian side they barely even gave you a second glance, let alone searched any cars. Coming back into the US was a different story, though.

This was back in 2003. I was crossing Niagra I think. Anyway, I had some cash hidden in my bag, not that there was anything wrong with that, but I really didn't want the guy to see it. I had a knife in my car that I had forgotten that I had. A pretty nice one. He tried to take it from me. Prick was going to keep it for himself, but I knew that you could get a ticket for it and get it on the way back. He gave me a dirty look.  ;D

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: September 06, 2006, 08:17:54 PM »
Jason I thought you were just a thug bodybuilder but it's great to see a bodybuilder with much personality!

Tru dat..

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: September 06, 2006, 08:26:47 PM »

Good to see you took my advice Chick !!

thisiskeith12

« Reply #87 on: September 06, 2006, 08:33:44 PM »
And all this time we were taking lasix to dry out... If we only knew..

King must have JUST found that out

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: September 06, 2006, 08:39:43 PM »
   --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And all this time we were taking lasix to dry out... If we only knew..               

High protein has a natural occuring diuretic/dehydrating efffect !!!

Lasix,s is way to harsh and not potassium spareing, dyazide is far much better , hey I thought Diuretics were baned !!! :D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 06, 2006, 08:49:13 PM »

High protein has a natural occuring diuretic/dehydrating efffect !!!

Lasix,s is way to harsh and not potassium spareing, dyazide is far much better , hey I thought Diuretics were baned !!! :D

One of the things that I have been trying to do for years is to find a way to dry guys out without using diuretics. I have done my homework on this. My guys are usually the dryest in the show plus they feel great on stage. I do some things that I did not mention and won't because I save this for the people that I am training. I hope they do ban them and test for them.

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: September 06, 2006, 08:51:14 PM »
My guys are usually the dryest in the show plus they feel great on stage. I do some things that I did not mention and won't because I save this for the people that I am training. I hope they do ban them and test for them.

I'll do it if they aren't sexual things..

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 06, 2006, 08:52:43 PM »

I'll do it if they aren't sexual things..

THen you're out of luck bro.  :-*

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: September 06, 2006, 08:54:48 PM »
THen you're out of luck bro.  :-*

Ahh what the hell,  I wanna win!

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #93 on: September 06, 2006, 09:07:46 PM »
I saw king in traffic. he even waved to me.

Chadwick Mower in 2008

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: September 06, 2006, 09:22:48 PM »
There are plenty of good herbal formulas out there that work very well , the trick is to get fluid moving through the system first before the dehydration process starts , distilled water and lots off it does this well, you have to be in abundance of fluid first to loose fluid !!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 06, 2006, 09:27:23 PM »
There are plenty of good herbal formulas out there that work very well , the trick is to get fluid moving through the system first before the dehydration process starts , distilled water and lots off it does this well, you have to be in abundance of fluid first to loose fluid !!

Distilled water is not good.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: September 06, 2006, 09:35:56 PM »
Matter of opinion then , due to lack of minerals the body doesnt hydrate as well and passes better , thus creating the fluid flow needed to start the dehydration process , it is this ongoing flow that is needed to get a good dehydrated effect, it tricks the body into ongoing passing which in turn flows on through out thee dyhydrating period ---- that has been my experiance with over 200 champions I have worked with over the years , but in saying that every individual has different needs and so it needs to be trailed prior to the show rather than just before the show !!! some clients shouldnt even dyhydrate at all !! most compettitiors start the dehydration phase already in a dehydrated state , thus all they acheive is pulling fluid out of the muscle cell thus greating a soft drawn look and not a dry crisp full look !!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 07, 2006, 10:22:09 AM »
Matter of opinion then , due to lack of minerals the body doesnt hydrate as well and passes better , thus creating the fluid flow needed to start the dehydration process , it is this ongoing flow that is needed to get a good dehydrated effect, it tricks the body into ongoing passing which in turn flows on through out thee dyhydrating period ---- that has been my experiance with over 200 champions I have worked with over the years , but in saying that every individual has different needs and so it needs to be trailed prior to the show rather than just before the show !!! some clients shouldnt even dyhydrate at all !! most compettitiors start the dehydration phase already in a dehydrated state , thus all they acheive is pulling fluid out of the muscle cell thus greating a soft drawn look and not a dry crisp full look !!

Everyone has their own way of doing the dry out process. Bottom line is if it works. Sadly for over 90% of these guys it's hit or miss.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: October 10, 2006, 09:01:45 PM »
More on this thread!!!! Pre-contest theory!!!
-

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 10, 2006, 09:09:08 PM »
More on this thread!!!! Pre-contest theory!!!

It would be nice if a couple of guys like Milos, me and some of the other guys who have experience in this field would maybe talk on the subject more, but it's not going to happen on this board bro. Too many idiots.  :(   ;D