Author Topic: MY BEFORE AND AFTER PICS!  (Read 36559 times)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
Re: MY BEFORE AND AFTER PICS!
« Reply #100 on: September 08, 2006, 12:58:05 PM »
Alexx looks good.

It jus takes time man, when your natural, the best you can do to look impressive is go on a diet, and get lean..size comes with age, if your consistent you can prob see dramatic changes with every year..not 5 months regarding size, but you can conidtioning...

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #101 on: September 08, 2006, 01:00:25 PM »
Face it chump.  You are just another Carnie in a Fucked up Circus full of Delusional Clowns.
LMAOOOOOOOOOO!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #102 on: September 08, 2006, 01:02:19 PM »
Actually I was asked to write a monthly column a few weeks ago, which really isnt my cup of tea so i probably will pass..........hows that interview coming for Muscular Development? When do you think they actually will find out that they are interviewing you--LOL? Bro your mouth writes checks your ass cant cash

And you cash checks that Delusional Asshole write.
You are a pathetic sleazebag.  I would hate to read your articles.  Believe me, that would never happen. We will never see you in a magazine again.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 08, 2006, 01:06:34 PM »
You are a FAT RETARD who injects SYNTHOL INTO FAT.....How pathetic is that?

Injecting Synthol into your Fat?   You look like throwup in an overflowed toilet at a dirty gas station.
ROFL

anyway-

ALEXXX!!!! you are definitely looking leaner, good abs and detail in the back. you still want to lose 3 INCHES off your waist? you already look really lean around the midsection, i dont know where 3 more inches would come from! and as a natural becareful of overdieting! i would recommend dropping the high volume training and going to the fewer reps/heavier weights type program, ive been trying both lately and theres no comparison, for me anyways.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: September 08, 2006, 01:12:43 PM »
And you cash checks that Delusional Asshole write.
You are a pathetic sleazebag.  I would hate to read your articles.  Believe me, that would never happen. We will never see you in a magazine again.

Chill out man, you are going to melt that 50 lbs of muscle right off your skeleton.

I think a higher power may be trying to tell me something about TA dieting.  In fact I ate some ice cream to try it out and ended up taking a big shit.  I looked in the bowl and saw what appeared to be an outline of your face in my shit.  Either that or you are an ugly mother $#$% with a fake girlfriend?

cornebb

• Getbig II
  • squat
« Reply #105 on: September 08, 2006, 01:32:55 PM »
post some pics with u actualy posing, like a rear lat spread (or is that what u call a latspread), or front double biceps
:D

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: September 08, 2006, 01:35:35 PM »
no, no...think again bud.  You said it produces Polumboism, I didn't.  I already said how you can see guys who train DC..now be a big boy and back up what you said, otherwise shut the f**k up.

wow here's a new level of stupidity.  You geniuses have been saying all along that DC training works and have refused to produce photo evidence.  Now I say it turns people into fat POS Palumbo look alikes and the first thing you do is ask me to produce photos to prove it.  Don't you see the hypocrisy here?  After refusing to produce any photos what right do you have to ask me for photo proof?

The world must be very scarry when you are so stupid.  It must be very tempting to latch onto idiot blowhards like Dante.

Chico_Holiday

• Getbig II
« Reply #107 on: September 08, 2006, 01:52:26 PM »
AND THOSE FOLKS ARE THE RESULTS OF 3 YEARS DC TRAINING!

so now you weigh about 215 and 3 years ago you weighed 200.  You gained 3" on your waist so we should probably assume that you gained about 12-15 lbs of fat and 0-3 lbs of muscle.

Sorry but that's pretty shitty progress for 3 years of training.  You need to seriously re-examine your methods.[/
color]

Monster font size!!!

hahahaha!!!

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: September 08, 2006, 03:20:19 PM »
Monster font size!!!

hahahaha!!!

monster critiques demand monster fonts

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 08, 2006, 03:24:34 PM »
LOL at this thread, I think this badboy needs to get moved TO G@O.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #110 on: September 08, 2006, 04:10:17 PM »
Honest to goodness Alexxx I think your still a young lad so I won't hold that against you & stating that, I really believe what your missing is dedication/committment to your training.I honestly believe that your the young type of guy that trains for a bit then slacks off for a few weeks/mnths & then after a period of time will get back to the gym because they notice themselves getting out of shape.I say that because based on your pics you dont have any real noticeable improvement to me except for your arms, delts & chest which are the "show" muscles of the body.After 3 yrs. of training you should have much more noticeable improvements all over than what the pics you post show.Maybe your diet (if you do indeed follow one?) isn't the best in the world either.As to your pics?Your 2003 volume pics look better to me than the 2006 pics.Yes you have gained on the arms,delts & chest like I stated but the 2003 pics imo have a more dense look to them, just missing the size to go with.Cut the DC training, get more committed to your training & diet & you'll be on your way.

Nah bro I always trained every bodypart thouroughly from day 1. My legs are by far my best bodypart. They are probably the best on the whole board! ;D
just push some weight!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #111 on: September 08, 2006, 04:13:47 PM »
uhhh 3 years? Are you using a metric calendar Alexxx?  You just started in July (2 months ago)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=57051.msg1191352#msg1191352

Adonis how many times do i have to make you eat dirt? You said Steve Kuclo was on sauce when he was 17...I said he won the teen nats clean (and troponin backed me up on that)....you said yesterday I never train anyone natural that did anything....I put Travis Macduffs pics up ABA INPA professional 2 years after i started training him......you are obsessed with me and every post involves my name and I let everyone know its because I rejected you as a trainee openly on musclemayhem and obviously you cant get over it....it goes on and on...you say your bullshit and i shove it down your throat....its got to be kind of getting embarrasing for you  

Dante if you bothered to read my posts I said that I did it on and off from 2005. About 6-16 weeks at a time.

DANTE I DO NOT BLAME YOUR PROGRAM FOR MY LACK OF PROGRESS.

I blame myself. My mind wasn't in a healthy place. I got to my biggest while using your program somewhat. 241 pounds and all fat from not doing enough cardio. So I blame myself again. All that on the healthiest food. I never had cheat meals.

DOGGCRAPP WORKS TO PUT MASS ON. Their are tons of success stories all over the internet!
just push some weight!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #112 on: September 08, 2006, 04:17:20 PM »
I got to my biggest while using your program somewhat. 241 pounds and all fat from not doing enough cardio.

You don't need cardio to stay lean, you simply overate and undertrained.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #113 on: September 08, 2006, 04:23:04 PM »
ROFL

anyway-

ALEXXX!!!! you are definitely looking leaner, good abs and detail in the back. you still want to lose 3 INCHES off your waist? you already look really lean around the midsection, i dont know where 3 more inches would come from! and as a natural becareful of overdieting! i would recommend dropping the high volume training and going to the fewer reps/heavier weights type program, ive been trying both lately and theres no comparison, for me anyways.

Thanks bro. Actually I haven't done volume for a while and went for heavy freeweight basic movements.

I am now back at volume and will incorporate two parts to the routine. First part of the week would be heavy weights while second part higher reps.
just push some weight!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 08, 2006, 05:09:06 PM »
Thanks bro. Actually I haven't done volume for a while and went for heavy freeweight basic movements.

I am now back at volume and will incorporate two parts to the routine. First part of the week would be heavy weights while second part higher reps.
whatever you find works best for you is the way to go. good luck champion ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #115 on: September 08, 2006, 05:30:33 PM »
whatever you find works best for you is the way to go. good luck champion ;D

Thank you!
just push some weight!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #116 on: September 08, 2006, 05:44:15 PM »
dc training is simply not enough volume alex....

ill give you an old pushup routine

reminder: when you do pushups your pushing up 60--70 percent of your weight. your still moving over a 100 pounds each rep for 5 minutes straight. which equates to a very high workload. try 5-5 minute pushups youll see what im talkin about

I will try this workout. Should I be doing this everyday?
just push some weight!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #117 on: September 08, 2006, 06:15:16 PM »
wow here's a new level of stupidity.  You geniuses have been saying all along that DC training works and have refused to produce photo evidence.  Now I say it turns people into fat POS Palumbo look alikes and the first thing you do is ask me to produce photos to prove it.  Don't you see the hypocrisy here?  After refusing to produce any photos what right do you have to ask me for photo proof?

The world must be very scarry when you are so stupid.  It must be very tempting to latch onto idiot blowhards like Dante.

ok dipshit.  Here's a thought, read my posts.  Go to Intense muscle and go to the dogpound, there's tons of pics there of people that dante has trained.  Why should I waste my time copying and pasting pics cause you're to lazy or stupid to go look where I said they were.

stupid no...maybe I just have better things to do with my time than copy and paste pics for a moron that makes a blanket statement and can't back it up.  What's the def. of palumboism?  big old gh gut with no arms and no legs?  Find me a guy that is trained by dante that looks like that...you can't or you would have already done it. 

here, since maybe it's too hard:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/forumdisplay.php?s=a54d51bd7507b552df185b4ceefcdf46&f=45

link to the page....
nasser=piece of shit

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: September 08, 2006, 08:04:31 PM »
ok dipshit.  Here's a thought, read my posts.  Go to Intense muscle and go to the dogpound, there's tons of pics there of people that dante has trained.  Why should I waste my time copying and pasting pics cause you're to lazy or stupid to go look where I said they were.

stupid no...maybe I just have better things to do with my time than copy and paste pics for a moron that makes a blanket statement and can't back it up.  What's the def. of palumboism?  big old gh gut with no arms and no legs?  Find me a guy that is trained by dante that looks like that...you can't or you would have already done it. 

here, since maybe it's too hard:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/forumdisplay.php?s=a54d51bd7507b552df185b4ceefcdf46&f=45

link to the page....

wait so you wont take the time to post pics so why would you expect someone else to do it?  I just went to that forum and it requires login to view pics.  I think the problem is you don't know how to post pics.  Try to figure it out, it will be a rewarding experience for you, quite possibly your greatest intellectual achievement ever.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #119 on: September 08, 2006, 11:36:28 PM »
Dude u need to go back to what worked for u. u look a little better in th 05 pics. TA's shit works for him but I think u need to eat and fill out that frame. I do DC and will do it off and on all year from now on because it works for me. And for fuc%'s sake don't do the damm push up thing.. they're worthless especially for somebody who's trying to grow a chest. If they worked eveybody in the Army would have massive chests....
L

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 09, 2006, 05:55:43 AM »
wait so you wont take the time to post pics so why would you expect someone else to do it?  I just went to that forum and it requires login to view pics.  I think the problem is you don't know how to post pics.  Try to figure it out, it will be a rewarding experience for you, quite possibly your greatest intellectual achievement ever.

again, you're an idiot.  I never asked you to post pics for me I said they are there to be viewed.  I didn't know you had to be a member to look at the pics cause I've been a member for along time.  Here's a pic just to show that I know how.

Now you talk about intellectual achievement?  You ran your mouth about polumboism and can't back it up to save your life.  You've provided zero proof of anything.  Lets see, DC training is all over the net, in the mags...yet you need me to post a pic for you to be satisfied?  The proof is all around you, you just choose not to see it.   You're just mad cause you made a moronic blanket statement that has no truth to it and someone called you on it....here's your pics fuckface:

nasser=piece of shit

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 09, 2006, 05:57:29 AM »
btw..the last pic of a guy that trains DC and has his prep done by troopinin-I think that's how you spell his name,,,,legs look pretty good for a program that doesn't work...oh yeah, he's only 20.
nasser=piece of shit

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 09, 2006, 06:06:28 AM »
here's 2 I already had on my harddrive, don't know who the first one is but he's from the trainee gallery, 2nd guy is only 20 years old:

nasser=piece of shit

Stavios

« Reply #123 on: September 09, 2006, 06:19:50 AM »
I think Alexxx looks the best in the pictures that CT took at the progym

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: September 09, 2006, 07:03:22 AM »
here's 2 I already had on my harddrive, don't know who the first one is but he's from the trainee gallery, 2nd guy is only 20 years old:

hahaha the second guy looks 50

so what is your excuse now.  You just posted 5 or 6 pics and not one is of a successful NATURAL DC trainee.  I wonder why?  Maybe it's because the don't exist.  They all look like skinny-fat palumboism sufferers.