Author Topic: About tonight's PRIDE FC...  (Read 7591 times)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Re: About tonight's PRIDE FC...
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2006, 02:28:10 AM »
Disagree about Wandy gtting crushed within a minute. Beside the fact he's my favorite guy...I think Chuck,who's a great fighter, has no competetion in the UFC. Its chump after chump..then Tito..then chump or mildly talented guy like Sobral. Chuck has no competion coming up..nobody. Wandy has to fight Cro Cop..the guy knocked him out. I wish Dana would bring in a better level of competetion. I get the PPV fights free here a day later(Afghanistan). You guys have to pay for this crap. The last few PPV events have been horrible. I don't know what I'm going to do when I get back..besides buy the Pride PPV. I love the UFC but the HW and LHW divisions suck right now. Tim Silvia would have no business being in the ring with Fedor.

pay for it???Hootors bars baby...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2006, 10:43:42 AM »
Thats great hope u choke on a wing... ;D. Some of the guys here have and are pissed. If i was home I would have and been real pissed off. The cards have sucked.
L

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2006, 12:09:28 PM »
totally agreed Tim Silva is a joke, how he can say hes a champ and keep a straight face is beyond me, big clumpsy styless..... shit i'll fight him lol

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2006, 06:45:46 PM »
He fights what Dana puts in front of him but....does anybody think this guy is any good compared to Pride. I've seen guys in KOTK that might knock him out.
L