Author Topic: Was Craig Titus ever a good bodybuilder ?  (Read 8940 times)

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
Re: Was Craig Titus ever a good bodybuilder ?
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2006, 09:16:12 AM »
He's been posting the same thing over and over again in about 15 different threads it seems. A lot of people find it annoying and might cry to a mod.
T

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2006, 09:24:06 AM »
LOL yep, bodybuilding isnt helping him very much right now
Sure it is. With his size at least he can be a Top and not a bottom in the clink. :)

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2006, 09:27:55 AM »
He's been posting the same thing over and over again in about 15 different threads it seems. A lot of people find it annoying and might cry to a mod.

No crap.  Every thread I've read lately has a 0.0 BF comment in it.  Not cool.
Motherboy (the band).

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2006, 09:34:36 AM »
No crap.  Every thread I've read lately has a 0.0 BF comment in it.  Not cool.

yeah enough is enough

that's what 93 Flex said after eating very small portions of food.  You see he just ate until he wasn't hungry any more, NOT until he was full.  I think that's how he got to 0.0% BF

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2006, 09:51:24 AM »
Don't worry, I'm sure most Zombies are jealous of the heavy demin Craig wears on a regular basis.

Well done! Extra points for not only your quick recovery, but, the subject matter of your post is also pertinent. Most Zombies in prison that are sentenced to life wear their denim out within the first 50 years or so. Consequently, they are always on the lookout for new threads. This problem wouldn't be so prevalent if the U.S. penal system were better funded and more sensitive to the needs of their undead prisoners.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2006, 09:51:51 AM »
i remember Craig saying that if he hadnt gone to jail he would have been top 5 in the world, and that was around 2000-2001 i think
Scouser on Tour

younggunz

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2006, 05:11:26 PM »
i think he's still big enough to hold his own in jail, and if not he'll KILL EM'

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2006, 12:59:38 AM »
Maybe he's training his fans in the prison gym?

In it 2 win it

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2006, 01:05:48 AM »
I don't think that Craig ever found himself as a bodybuilder. He always played the gh/size game and it ruined his physique over time. His diet in the precontest bible is insane, it looks just like Kamalis. ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2006, 01:10:01 AM »
I think the usa is the only show where he looked awesome.

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2006, 01:58:17 AM »
He was good. He won the USA.  Got 2nd to Cormier in a pro show. He qualified for the Olympia. He was a solid B list pro.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2006, 02:31:06 AM »
Craig looked good until he tore his pec. After that it seemed like hewas afraid of benching. He had a Lee Priest chest on a Bob Chick body, with a gut. On women they talk of the butt to gut ratio, but on Titus it was his chest to gut ratio...

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2006, 02:47:38 AM »
Did he tear his pec? His chest distortion was always there, even in that early vid when he was looking good.  I don't recall a fully torn pec though.

Someone said he had shitty biceps?  Eh?  Craig had some big arms on him.

As for potential, Craig indicated to us here back in the day (year or two ago) that thesedays he wasn't prepare to go to the lengths that he went in the early days to get that conditioning he had in the video.

Craig was a much better bodybuilder than Kamali ever was by the way.  I've no idea how Kamali ever got the idea that he had a better physique.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2006, 03:24:55 AM »
Yes Craig had some great guns.

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2006, 03:50:56 AM »
Did he tear his pec? His chest distortion was always there, even in that early vid when he was looking good.  I don't recall a fully torn pec though.

Someone said he had shitty biceps?  Eh?  Craig had some big arms on him.

As for potential, Craig indicated to us here back in the day (year or two ago) that thesedays he wasn't prepare to go to the lengths that he went in the early days to get that conditioning he had in the video.

Craig was a much better bodybuilder than Kamali ever was by the way.  I've no idea how Kamali ever got the idea that he had a better physique.

Just on some old videos his bi's just didnt seem to 'pop' like a pros. Tri's were freaky thoughhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKmX0cEdM-4

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2006, 04:03:09 AM »
I don't think that Craig ever found himself as a bodybuilder. He always played the gh/size game and it ruined his physique over time. His diet in the precontest bible is insane, it looks just like Kamalis. ::)
Massive over eating you mean? It does seem like all the palaumboism victims over eat. Kovacs claims he ate/eats 10,000 calories a day. 240 said he saw Palumbo eat protein bar after protein bar. Titus once said he started eating less, and it decreased his waist size.
T

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2006, 07:10:14 AM »
Just on some old videos his bi's just didnt seem to 'pop' like a pros. Tri's were freaky thoughhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKmX0cEdM-4

No he didn't have a very big genetic peak, his arms were more round ala levrone.  One thing he didn't lack were arms.. gigantic ropey veins in them.  It was more the crazy chest thing he had going and the increasing stomach that was getting him beat.