Author Topic: What kind of President was Jimmy Carter?  (Read 6006 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: What kind of President was Jimmy Carter?
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2006, 03:47:32 PM »
Reagan was hella likable.  I was a little kid and always wished he was my grandpa.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2006, 04:03:10 PM »
Reagan was hella likable.  I was a little kid and always wished he was my grandpa.

Yeah he sure was,  I liked Ol' Ron too.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2006, 07:37:07 PM »

Reagan is for a good reason known as The Great Communicator.

He was very good in being "likeable", and someone reputable.

What his domestic politics amounted to... well..

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Thunderfck1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2006, 10:01:24 PM »
I wonder if the pre-911 intelligence was one of those things that American people didn't "need to know".

Leaders of 11 nations warned bush about the 9/11 attacks.  Pentagon brass with flights on 9/11 all cancelled their flights the day before.

I wonder why these folks needed to know, but 2,972 other people didn't.

lol I thought the US government carried out the 9/11 acts, you need to get your propaganda straight.  So did 11 nations call George Bush on the phone and remind him he was killing his fellow Americans that day?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2006, 10:40:03 PM »
lol I thought the US government carried out the 9/11 acts, you need to get your propaganda straight.  So did 11 nations call George Bush on the phone and remind him he was killing his fellow Americans that day?

11 nations gave the US warnings that an attack was imminent - some of them even gave the date and location.  They knew about the group of AlQ and the money transfers.

it is my belief that some in the us govt knew about the attacks, allowed them to happen, then fought an investigation then lied in the 911 commish. 

propaganda?  um, i think that's what you've been spoonfed, big guy.   

Thunderfck1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2006, 07:00:37 AM »
11 nations gave the US warnings that an attack was imminent - some of them even gave the date and location.  They knew about the group of AlQ and the money transfers.

it is my belief that some in the us govt knew about the attacks, allowed them to happen, then fought an investigation then lied in the 911 commish. 

propaganda?  um, i think that's what you've been spoonfed, big guy.   

It's just odd to me that you post such an array of information about the attacks. One minute the US government used thermite to weaken the steel in the wtc buildings, the next they planted a bunch of bombs (and you even have a fantastic home made chart complete with snoopy to use as hard evidence), and the next minute Al Queada did it but people from all over the world had Bush on speed dial and told him how it was going down. It just seems to me that you need to stick with one story.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2006, 02:24:52 PM »
In the 70's, there were the oil crisis and economic depression throughout the world. I don't think neither Nixon, Ford or Carter should be directly blamed for it, although it is interesting studying how they all handled the situations.

To someone living outside of USA, the foreign policy is what matters most. And then Reagan's chicken race with Russia was the quickest way to get rid of that shit - bankrupting Russia.

So Reagan was an excellent president in many ways. The support of Contras and bombings of Libya... lets call it minor mistakes. ;D

YIP
Zack

Hedge, One thing I have noticed is you are very objective about things. You judge Reagan very fairly and you don't have the knee jerk "hate Bush, hate America" mentality some people on this board have who aren't American have.
The House that Ruth built

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2006, 03:47:11 PM »
Hedge, One thing I have noticed is you are very objective about things. You judge Reagan very fairly and you don't have the knee jerk "hate Bush, hate America" mentality some people on this board have who aren't American have.

Appreciate it bro.

And I'm very grateful for my exchange HS year in the Mid West, getting to know America by heart, a year I will always remember.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2006, 07:19:29 PM »
It's just odd to me that you post such an array of information about the attacks. One minute the US government used thermite to weaken the steel in the wtc buildings, the next they planted a bunch of bombs (and you even have a fantastic home made chart complete with snoopy to use as hard evidence), and the next minute Al Queada did it but people from all over the world had Bush on speed dial and told him how it was going down. It just seems to me that you need to stick with one story.

Do you have reading comprehension issues?

- Thermate was used to bring down the building. As our govt steadfasedly refuses to test the metal for thermate despite it being found by a physicist on a piece he tested, this clearly shows a coverup.  When two 110-story buildings fall in one hour, you usually check for things like bombs.

- Al Q DID do it.  They hijacked planes. But they sure as hell didn't call off NORAD or deny an investigation.  That was white guys in ties.

- Bush was told that a terror attack was coming by 11 nations leading up to 911.  He ignored these, even the very very specific ones that gave the date and locations of the hijackings.  It was easy for foreign nations to follow the terrorists' actions - they were sending money and messages all over. 

Thunderfck1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2006, 09:53:05 PM »
Do you have reading comprehension issues?

- Thermate was used to bring down the building. As our govt steadfasedly refuses to test the metal for thermate despite it being found by a physicist on a piece he tested, this clearly shows a coverup.  When two 110-story buildings fall in one hour, you usually check for things like bombs.

Do you have chemistry comprehension issues?

A thermite reaction is simply a reaction between aluminum and rust.  The products are aluminum oxide and iron.  I promise I can find evidence of that in my house right now.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2006, 10:20:27 PM »
Do you have chemistry comprehension issues?

A thermite reaction is simply a reaction between aluminum and rust.  The products are aluminum oxide and iron.  I promise I can find evidence of that in my house right now.

He found very traceable military grade nanothermite.

Do you have that in your house too?

If so, you'd better log off and run like hell :)

Seriously - the explosives used were rare and very traceable.  Not used in any way with buildings or planes, nor with controlled demo companies.  Only by military and paramilitary units.  Do you see why testing one pound of metal could reveal so much about what really happened that day?

You DO want to know the truth about that day, right? If explosives WERE used, it should come out, right? ???

Thunderfck1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2006, 11:11:34 PM »
He found very traceable military grade nanothermite.

Do you have that in your house too?

If so, you'd better log off and run like hell :)

Seriously - the explosives used were rare and very traceable.  Not used in any way with buildings or planes, nor with controlled demo companies.  Only by military and paramilitary units.  Do you see why testing one pound of metal could reveal so much about what really happened that day?

You DO want to know the truth about that day, right? If explosives WERE used, it should come out, right? ???

I don't claim to know too much about any of this, but I took some college chemistry and saw a thermite reaction carried out, that's about it though. Since I didn't know anything about nanothermite I looked it up.

http://www.technologyreview.com/read_article.aspx?id=14105&ch=nanotech

Nanothermite is really small particles of aluminum reacted with rust.  Since the surface area is so small the reaction goes alot faster and it makes alot more heat.  Okay....so how is it that "military and paramilitary units" are the only people that know how to react really small particles of aluminum with rust.  Since these reactions create so much more heat, they don't need as much.  So get me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that mean the products would be the same, but there would just be less?  The products are still aluminum oxide and iron....and I promise I can find traces of that right now.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2006, 11:18:49 PM »
Nanothermite has a different chem composition than regular thermite.  It also burns cooler and has a few other characteristics which makes it a very expensive, very rare, yet very effective tool if you wanted to bring down a building.

The most exciting thing about it - it can be traced.  Much like they can smell a nuclear bombing site and trace the nuke 'signature' to the country and often year of origin, nanothermite is the same way.  People really want to know if it was used, or not.  One small test, if it showed none was used, would shut up  50% of the 911 skeptics, easily.  Or, it could ignite a nation's emotions and leave a lot of people very very pissed off, if it showed that explosives were used.  Especially if these explosives were mae by a friendly nation or our own :(

Thunderfck1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2006, 11:39:14 PM »
Nanothermite has a different chem composition than regular thermite.  It also burns cooler and has a few other characteristics which makes it a very expensive, very rare, yet very effective tool if you wanted to bring down a building.

The most exciting thing about it - it can be traced.  Much like they can smell a nuclear bombing site and trace the nuke 'signature' to the country and often year of origin, nanothermite is the same way.  People really want to know if it was used, or not.  One small test, if it showed none was used, would shut up  50% of the 911 skeptics, easily.  Or, it could ignite a nation's emotions and leave a lot of people very very pissed off, if it showed that explosives were used.  Especially if these explosives were mae by a friendly nation or our own :(

It burns cooler....hmmm wouldn't that defeat the whole purpose of using it to melt steel.  Not to mention that would also break the laws of thermodynamics.  It puts out more energy, that energy is released in the form of heat.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2006, 11:42:22 PM »
It burns cooler....hmmm wouldn't that defeat the whole purpose of using it to melt steel.  Not to mention that would also break the laws of thermodynamics.  It puts out more energy, that energy is released in the form of heat.

research it.
they needed something to melt steel to cut the support beams.  It didn't have to burn at 3000 to do it. There are great videos out there, and lots of webpages, where peolpe who have spent years researching the topic, can say it better than I can.

All I want is a new investigation to look at the questions that remain.  A truly independent investigation - the leaders of the last one had monster Bush Co oil ties..

Thunderfck1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2006, 11:47:34 PM »
research it.
they needed something to melt steel to cut the support beams.  It didn't have to burn at 3000 to do it. There are great videos out there, and lots of webpages, where peolpe who have spent years researching the topic, can say it better than I can.

All I want is a new investigation to look at the questions that remain.  A truly independent investigation - the leaders of the last one had monster Bush Co oil ties..

That comes back to my original question.  Let's say they used thermite to cut the support beams(which I don't believe but that's not what this is about), a plane could hit it and knock the building down easily.  Why would they need all of these bombs you say they had?

Second question- Do you watch Loose Change while you rub one out?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2006, 12:17:41 AM »
That comes back to my original question.  Let's say they used thermite to cut the support beams(which I don't believe but that's not what this is about), a plane could hit it and knock the building down easily.  Why would they need all of these bombs you say they had?

Because no, they could not "knock over the buildings easily" with planes.  Those buildings could take a 140 mph hurricane.  You are absolutely incorrect in your statement and I challenge you to find ANYTHING which says that planes could "knock over the buildings easily"

Second question- Do you watch Loose Change while you rub one out?

Grow up man.  3000 dead Americans, the biggest crime of our lifetimes.
Here is some pretty good demolition info:

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-7143212690219513043

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2006, 12:23:36 AM »
Forget about what kind of president he was. Any former president that comes out and rips into a current president, should be put away for treasen...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2006, 12:40:12 AM »
Forget about what kind of president he was. Any former president that comes out and rips into a current president, should be put away for treasen...

people drop that word like it's no big thang.

Thunderfck1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2006, 07:26:30 PM »
Because no, they could not "knock over the buildings easily" with planes.  Those buildings could take a 140 mph hurricane.  You are absolutely incorrect in your statement and I challenge you to find ANYTHING which says that planes could "knock over the buildings easily"

What I meant is that a plane could knock down a building easily if the steel supports were melted with thermite.  I meant that there would really be no need for bombs on top of that. Just seems like overkill to me.  And by the way, I understand that the buildings were built to handle a category 4 hurricane, but how do you compare 140 mph wind to a 500 mph plane.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2006, 07:33:59 PM »
What I meant is that a plane could knock down a building easily if the steel supports were melted with thermite.  I meant that there would really be no need for bombs on top of that. Just seems like overkill to me.  And by the way, I understand that the buildings were built to handle a category 4 hurricane, but how do you compare 140 mph wind to a 500 mph plane.

The thermite had to be ignited. Explosives were used for this.  As you can see when the buildings fall, there are a series of dustjet, or squibs.  Explosions of bringing down 1/110 of a building ae massive. The plane could hit one area, but all those areas nderneath couldn't just explode at the same time.  Instead, a collapse was used to mask the demo going on beneath each floor

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2006, 07:39:10 PM »
Hahahaha . . . 240 getting owned all over the place.

Thunderfck1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2006, 08:19:10 PM »
The thermite had to be ignited. Explosives were used for this.  As you can see when the buildings fall, there are a series of dustjet, or squibs.  Explosions of bringing down 1/110 of a building ae massive. The plane could hit one area, but all those areas nderneath couldn't just explode at the same time.  Instead, a collapse was used to mask the demo going on beneath each floor

lol like I said I've seen a thermite reaction in a college chemistry class and my teacher didn't need a bomb to start it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2006, 08:34:56 PM »
i give up.  Do your research.  No way possible that you can watch the 911 Mystery video and believe the official story.  No way at all.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-6708190071483512003

If you can watch this, seriously watch it, and tell me that you still buy the official story, I'll be completely shocked.  This movie came out on 9/11/06 and most agree that it demonstrates the case for a controlled demolition better than any other clip to date.

If you're honestly interested in a very strong case for controlled demolition, check it out.  If not, feel free to call it crazy conspiracy crap and have a laugh and yell 'owned'.  This movie was made by a very strong republican and avoids politics.  Just evidence.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2006, 11:13:22 PM »
people drop that word like it's no big thang.

Carter is the single reason the extremist run Iran...