Author Topic: OH ON THE MONEY  (Read 13631 times)

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
Re: OH ON THE MONEY
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2006, 07:13:05 PM »
Hey, Hinds, George Legeros (Picsman, in here) is right about you.

I've got some words to you: you're nothing but a ball sack, a scrotum, if you will :-*

Just plain sick and tired of your cheap shots towards Priest and other members.

Crawl back up Manion's, Weinburguer's and Ben Weiders asshole where you belong, and leave the sport of bodybuilding to those that truly appreciate it and fully understand it : the fans.

You are a piece of thurd, plain and simple, and I'm sure that Lee would score a lot more fans in here (if that is still possible, since he's the most popular athlete in this industry) if when it comes monday morning we got the news of the beating of your lifetime, with compliments by Priest and his ex-wife (ves)!!!!!!!! ;)

Now, please, get back to your sore ass lame website job.

Hey dude, great to see you about the place (this is Dan D btw)

How is life in Brazil? are you still screwing girls to the sound of 80's ambient techno?

:)
rons acunt

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2006, 08:28:47 PM »
Hey dude, great to see you about the place (this is Dan D btw)

How is life in Brazil? are you still screwing girls to the sound of 80's ambient techno?

:)
Hahahahahahahahahah, great to hear from you, as well!! Screwing girls all the time, and still listening to 80's eletronica, the best techno era. BTW, I'm a DJ , too!!! We had ALTERN8 in here, at the beginning of the year. Well, at least half of them ;D , 'cause that vagina Chris Peat hit the courts in your shores towards Mark when it hit the news that their project was about to restart. Chris got a hold on the Altern8 name, so Mark and his new partner in the project (I don't know the guy's name) came down here for an extremely good 'trip to the memory lane' DJ set, with 4 hands. It was L.F.O. , 808 State, Prodigy, Dream Frequency, Isotonik, N-Joy & Co. all over the place. I got teary eyed , to tell you the truth !!!

Oh, by the way, we 'll have New Order here in November, this year!!! I'll be there, for sure! :D It's my all-time favorite band.

Great to be back in here. Even greater to read your extremely funny posts. You should apply to the MD Romano's piece, you have talent! :)

Later!
Train forever !

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2006, 08:35:23 PM »
Hahahahahahahahahah, great to hear from you, as well!! Screwing girls all the time, and still listening to 80's eletronica, the best techno era. BTW, I'm a DJ , too!!! We had ALTERN8 in here, at the beginning of the year. Well, at least half of them ;D , 'cause that vagina Chris Peat hit the courts in your shores towards Mark when it hit the news that their project was about to restart. Chris got a hold on the Altern8 name, so Mark and his new partner in the project (I don't know the guy's name) came down here for an extremely good 'trip to the memory lane' DJ set, with 4 hands. It was L.F.O. , 808 State, Prodigy, Dream Frequency, Isotonik, N-Joy & Co. all over the place. I got teary eyed , to tell you the truth !!!

Oh, by the way, we 'll have New Order here in November, this year!!! I'll be there, for sure! :D It's my all-time favorite band.

Great to be back in here. Even greater to read your extremely funny posts. You should apply to the MD Romano's piece, you have talent! :)

Later!

Kewl stuff

Was it just Altern 8 stuff? or did they do any Nexus 21 material? did they do either 'Infiltrate' or 'Evaporate'? great tracks

'top one, nice one... get sorted' ;)
rons acunt

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2006, 08:52:45 PM »
Kewl stuff

Was it just Altern 8 stuff? or did they do any Nexus 21 material? did they do either 'Infiltrate' or 'Evaporate'? great tracks

'top one, nice one... get sorted' ;)
No,no,no...they didn't perform as the ALTERN8 act live onstage like in a live P.A. . They performed a long Dj set by 4 hands: Mike Archer and his new partner. They couldn't perform a live act because of the legal suit started by Chris Peat, because he possesses half of the legal rights in regards of the ALTERN8 name, as a 'band'. The guy doesn't want anything to do with the Altern8 as a music project, or with any kinda music project for the matter - it looks like he works as a software programmer and does everything in his power to blunt any efforts from Archer side to bring back their reputation as one of the best UK techno acts from the ashes back to stardom, go figure! :-\

So the new duo performed a lot of songs from a vast miriad of artists (house and techno) from their era, including their NEXUS 21 stuff and Altern8's , as well. They performed as DJs.

Like I said, it was a Dj set to always remember. Classical stuff. :D
Train forever !

body88

« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2006, 09:40:18 PM »
You're barking up the wrong tree on that one, but if you feel the need to bring it up, by all means be my guest. I look forward to the conversation with them there.

Have a safe flight.  :-*

Haha I hope Lee's ex wife beats your ass!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2006, 09:57:29 PM »
I wonder what Chic is trying to tell the IFBB guys who make nothign during the year when they call him about why Lee is doing the PDI and making more money than they do.  I see some guys moving over next year.  And Lee and Sami get to travel the world.  Seminars and appearances plus prize money.  How does Chic feel that in the PDI the organization he said will never take off and tried to put it down along with Lift Idiot and Horton and even Sean, that Lee made more in one night than he has made his entire Pro career on stage.  And he is just adding more and more.  In fact Sami, will easily pass Chic up for career earnings by the end of next month.  As will Frey.  Not bad for pros that aren't pros according to Chic and the others.  Man is Wayne and the PDI rubbing it in the faces of the IFBB.  See a few IFBB shows not happening next year.  Good Job Lee.

Armageddon

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: September 28, 2006, 07:03:37 AM »
Yes I HAVE BEEN PAID. NEXT PRO SHOWS SLOVAKIA ON THE 20TH THEN ENGLAND ON THE 22ND  THEN I HAVE 4 SEMINARS OVER THERE...THEN OFF TO BARCELONA FOR EXPO FOR 3 DAYS    YEAH THE PDI ISN'T GOING TO WORK OR GET ME WORK   YEAH RIGHT  .........SHAWN-BOB AND OTHER HATERS YOU WERE WRONG  AGAIN AND AGAIN

When is the expo in Barcelona and what is it called??

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2006, 11:37:14 AM »
I wonder what Chic is trying to tell the IFBB guys who make nothign during the year when they call him about why Lee is doing the PDI and making more money than they do.  I see some guys moving over next year.  And Lee and Sami get to travel the world.  Seminars and appearances plus prize money.  How does Chic feel that in the PDI the organization he said will never take off and tried to put it down along with Lift Idiot and Horton and even Sean, that Lee made more in one night than he has made his entire Pro career on stage.  And he is just adding more and more.  In fact Sami, will easily pass Chic up for career earnings by the end of next month.  As will Frey.  Not bad for pros that aren't pros according to Chic and the others.  Man is Wayne and the PDI rubbing it in the faces of the IFBB.  See a few IFBB shows not happening next year.  Good Job Lee.

i dont know if its purely about money.

would you rather compete in the minor leagues and make more money that the guys who literally compete agains the best in the world (ifbb)??

a personal decision.

my main problem with the PDI is that guys that never qualified rightfully (by winning the national at an overall) are now being labled as pros.

i mean its  pathetic that lee is doing the PDI.  one of the best bbers in the past 10 years competes against guys that never even turned pro and then thinks he accomplished something.

that would be like roger clemens pitching a perfect game in the minor leagues and then thinking that was the accomplishment of his life (a la lee winning the PDI show).

the costumes only made it worse.

R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

artie

• Getbig II
  • Let's roll!
« Reply #83 on: September 28, 2006, 12:12:05 PM »
NO  :( BUT THEY DON'T HAVE MY NUMBER WE WILL SEE THIS WEEKEND...BUT I KNOW A FEW HAVE CONTACTED THE PDI .....:)

I heard a couple of days after the event 5 pros called Wayne.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #84 on: September 28, 2006, 12:32:38 PM »

i dont know if its purely about money.

would you rather compete in the minor leagues and make more money that the guys who literally compete agains the best in the world (ifbb)??

a personal decision.

my main problem with the PDI is that guys that never qualified rightfully (by winning the national at an overall) are now being labled as pros.

i mean its  pathetic that lee is doing the PDI.  one of the best bbers in the past 10 years competes against guys that never even turned pro and then thinks he accomplished something.

that would be like roger clemens pitching a perfect game in the minor leagues and then thinking that was the accomplishment of his life (a la lee winning the PDI show).

the costumes only made it worse.

This all just temporary.  Only one show has happened.  The ballis rolling and it is going to get bigger and bigger.  Every business has to start somewhere.  Everyone is expecting the PDI to be the best or compete with the IFBB (40+ years old) right from the start.  No business can do that.  It has to grow.  The good thing is for the PDI, is the IFBB has the long reputation of rippng off the members and fans.  This is what will propel the PDI faster than expected.

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #85 on: September 28, 2006, 12:53:37 PM »
Oh dont worry i plan on seeing you....talk shit about me beating my ex..i will be bring them by to talk to you as well as they want words with you.

Lee
Yeah! Go get 'em Lee!  ;D
Lee

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: September 28, 2006, 01:09:52 PM »
This all just temporary.  Only one show has happened.  The ballis rolling and it is going to get bigger and bigger.  Every business has to start somewhere.  Everyone is expecting the PDI to be the best or compete with the IFBB (40+ years old) right from the start.  No business can do that.  It has to grow.  The good thing is for the PDI, is the IFBB has the long reputation of rippng off the members and fans.  This is what will propel the PDI faster than expected.

time will tell.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #87 on: September 28, 2006, 01:24:42 PM »
I CHECKED ACCOUNT TODAY.
SORRY GUYS NO WE DIDN'T GET CHECKS WE HAD THE MONEY WIRED INTO OUR ACCOUNT ...MUCH QUICKER....

You gave them your account number???   

j/k

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #88 on: September 29, 2006, 02:49:27 AM »
You gave them your account number???   
j/k

i got my cash the 2nd day after i supply PDI with my Account information...  ;D
~ The Black Smith ~

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #89 on: September 29, 2006, 03:29:55 AM »
  i got my cash the 2nd day after i supply PDI with my Account information...  ;D

Sami, if you don't want to say then that is ok but.

how much total prize money have you won as an IFBB member?

Even before you answer I am guessing that going to the PDI is already paying off for you.  I don't see why other pros that were/are in your situation won't join also
Here comes the money shot

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #90 on: September 29, 2006, 03:44:15 AM »
Sami, if you don't want to say then that is ok but.

how much total prize money have you won as an IFBB member?

Even before you answer I am guessing that going to the PDI is already paying off for you.  I don't see why other pros that were/are in your situation won't join also

Sami would never have won any money as he was never an IFBB pro.
[No flame, just stating a fact]

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: September 29, 2006, 05:06:24 AM »

100% You right....
so now will wish and hope to win any sponsorship ;D
~ The Black Smith ~

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: September 29, 2006, 05:19:19 AM »
                         100% You right....
so now will wish and hope to win any sponsorship ;D

Sami bro...it's me Terry from Malaysia here.Looking at your pics now...damn...looks like i have a looooot of work to do before i ever get to stand next to you onstage.Vast improvements from the Asia show we were at back in 03 in Kazakhstan.Well,hope my finances get better soon lol!
P

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #93 on: September 29, 2006, 05:30:40 AM »

so what you are saying is that anyone not in the top 10 of IFBB has no reason to stay?

someone made a good point about Markus Ruhl, he is not giving the respect in the IFBB. He is always a fan favorite and attracts lots of attention. He would be great in the PDI
Here comes the money shot

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: September 29, 2006, 07:25:04 AM »
so what you are saying is that anyone not in the top 10 of IFBB has no reason to stay?

someone made a good point about Markus Ruhl, he is not giving the respect in the IFBB. He is always a fan favorite and attracts lots of attention. He would be great in the PDI

Well....... i am not saying that.. but there is many athlete out of top 10 in IFBB making hell of money!! it depends on how u pormote ur self and do the approach ;D

with all do respact to Markus, he wont place good in PDI coz of the standard... Ruhl belong to IFBB no Doubt ;D
~ The Black Smith ~

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #95 on: September 29, 2006, 07:35:13 AM »
  Well....... i am not saying that.. but there is many athlete out of top 10 in IFBB making hell of money!! it depends on how u pormote ur self and do the approach ;D

with all do respact to Markus, he wont place good in PDI coz of the standard... Ruhl belong to IFBB no Doubt ;D

With all do respect Sami, you could be so much better under the tutledge of the great guru ALIAMANI!! He said that if you stuck with him then we would all be talking upset in NYC ...
L

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: September 29, 2006, 07:44:55 AM »
With all do respect Sami, you could be so much better under the tutledge of the great guru ALIAMANI!! He said that if you stuck with him then we would all be talking upset in NYC ...

i didnt understand any thing from what u said..! ???  can u just say it in another way plzzz ;D as u know my english is not my first language ;)
~ The Black Smith ~

RHINO290

« Reply #97 on: September 29, 2006, 08:56:26 AM »
i didnt understand any thing from what u said..! ???  can u just say it in another way plzzz ;D as u know my english is not my first language ;)

Sami, you are better off not understanding, it was not worth your time.