Author Topic: Collapse of civilisation is coming - Nasa study  (Read 7132 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Collapse of civilisation is coming - Nasa study
« Reply #125 on: March 17, 2014, 06:47:54 PM »
I am not anti gun, I am against morons having guns, in terms of America, they have a far higher than usual percentage of civilian morons, hence the reason American civilians shouldn't be able to have guns for protection purposes.  Some countries can pull it off,  America NEVER could.
Ironic that we're the only country that DOES pull it off and still maintains some semblance of law and order. But then again, you never were big on reality if it flies in the face of your percieved ideals.

Unlike what goes on in Ekul land, you don't have to walk down the street and worry that you're going to get shot in the states.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #126 on: March 17, 2014, 06:49:47 PM »
Exactly. Pretty sure some of the most ruthless dictators in history came to power by championing for the little guy and/or by having the moral high ground.

A lot of Ekuls ideas are scary, simply in the fact that he believes it necessary and completely justified to use force in order to 'help people reach an ideal'. Its dictator 101, and all he sees is 'but itll make everyone's life better!'.

Scary stuff, and there is alot of people with REAL power (rather than the power of the 'allah ackbar' neckbeard Ekul rocks) that have the same delusions......

its a dangerous line of thinkibg, the willingness to use force to push a belief on people that you think will make their lives better.. pretty reminiscent of his hated Muslims, actually.

You seem oblivious to the fact that CURRENTLY we are ruled by FORCE based on the belief it will make everyone's lives better.  It strikes me as utterly amazing you don't see that.  Force is used to keep people in check, it is the core of every society with an authoritative Government.  My argument is based on if force is necessary and going to be used, it should be used for the benefit of the majority rather than the benefit of the few (the Elites) as it is currently.  It is more dangerous to NOT USE FORCE, as you simply expose yourself to those who are prepared to use it.  Think Tibet for example, bunch of peace loving Buddhists unwilling to use force, the Chinese just came in and kicked them out by force . FORCE will always be necessary, it's just a matter of who wields it, the people or the ELITES.
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #127 on: March 17, 2014, 06:50:20 PM »
You seem oblivious to the fact that CURRENTLY we are ruled by FORCE based on the belief it will make everyone's lives better.  It strikes me as utterly amazing you don't see that.  Force is used to keep people in check, it is the core of every society with an authoritative Government.  My argument is based on if force is necessary and going to be used, it should be used for the benefit of the majority rather than the benefit of the few (the Elites) as it is currently.  It is more dangerous to NOT USE FORCE, as you simply expose yourself to those who are prepared to use it.  Think Tibet for example, bunch of peace loving Buddhists unwilling to use force, the Chinese just came in and kicked them out by force . FORCE will always be necessary, it's just a matter of who wields it, the people or the ELITES.
Lulz.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #128 on: March 17, 2014, 06:53:19 PM »
Ironic that we're the only country that DOES pull it off and still maintains some semblance of law and order. But then again, you never were big on reality if it flies in the face of your percieved ideals.

Unlike what goes on in Ekul land, you don't have to walk down the street and worry that you're going to get shot in the states.
You're kidding yourself if you think America pulls off civilian gun ownership successfully, it has been an abysmal failure.  Children being murdered at school by crazed gunmen is an undeniable sign of a failed society.  The very reason Americas gun culture is constantly a focus is because it is an abysmal failure. Switzerland is an example of a successful gun culture, America is a laughing stock.
V

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #129 on: March 17, 2014, 06:55:57 PM »
Ok E-Kul.....I just appointed you leader of the resistance...what's the plan ?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #130 on: March 17, 2014, 07:21:17 PM »
Ok E-Kul.....I just appointed you leader of the resistance...what's the plan ?
grow his beard another 8 inches and start murdering pitbuls, rich people, and Americans with guns.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: March 17, 2014, 07:29:52 PM »
grow his beard another 8 inches and start murdering pitbuls, rich people, and Americans with guns.

I can see the beard thing....

Those other things would require him actually getting in harms way. Much easier just to rant and rave.

I'm sure you know better than most

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #132 on: March 17, 2014, 07:39:40 PM »
I can see the beard thing....

Those other things would require him actually getting in harms way. Much easier just to rant and rave.

I'm sure you know better than most
Haha, I do, but not nearly as much as my friends that actually had their unit's deployed to combat.

Although to be fair to him, now that I have a wife and child I do my fair share of ranting and raving as well... And I sure won't be volunteering to put myself in harms way again unless I truly believe my childs future to be in jeopardy, whether that be physically in danger or the extremely tiny chance of this country imploding or being overtaken from a hostile force, it doesn't matter.. the only way I'd intentionally volunteer to fight for an ideal again is to ensure my families future well-being.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #133 on: March 17, 2014, 07:50:16 PM »
No shit, I always think this when people say "the rich are enslaving us and turning us into one race and using one world currency so they can continue their control" bla bla bla. If that were the case, wouldn't the poor just rise up against their oppressors. I can't believe their is some conspiracy handed down through generations of rich Jews that it's only purpose is to control the world. Oh brother.  ::)

Remember.....you can always buy half the poor to kill the other half.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: March 17, 2014, 07:56:32 PM »
Remember.....you can always buy half the poor to kill the other half.

Which is also why I enjoy watching minorities beat the shit out of each other on television

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #135 on: March 17, 2014, 07:58:23 PM »
Come, armageddon.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #136 on: March 17, 2014, 08:01:41 PM »
The "elites " only take advantage of the stupidity, greed and selfishness of the masses.   They don't create the evils in society but are a reflection of it.   I have no sympathy for the proles and neither should anyone else.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #137 on: March 17, 2014, 08:14:07 PM »
Ooops!  My mistake to enter here as I thought it said, "Nasser study".... ;D  Can I get a NYUK!  NYUK!  NYUK! ? 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: March 17, 2014, 08:25:50 PM »
Ooops!  My mistake to enter here as I thought it said, "Nasser study".... ;D  Can I get a NYUK!  NYUK!  NYUK! ? 

I'm here all week...don't forget to tip your waiter.   ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #139 on: March 18, 2014, 09:01:26 PM »
I'm here all week...don't forget to tip your waiter.   ;D

Good to see you, my friend!  ;D