Author Topic: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?  (Read 160701 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?
« Reply #275 on: December 21, 2013, 02:01:59 PM »
Alcohol is legal. Deal with it. I am not cooking shit on a spoon and injecting it into my veins.

I do what most college kids do. Drinking has been around since the dawn of man.

Meth is for fucking bums.
Yes! Clearly legality proves that alcoholics can't be as bad as meth junkies, I mean you never see hobo's robbing people for a couple bucks to get some booze, do you?

Give it up dude, alcohol is just as bad as meth/heroin/anything else and often times worse, it's the most destructive drug physically (fact, look it up), many times alcoholics won't acknowledge their issues or pawn them off on someone else "because it's not meth/heroin/whatever" (case in point), and it also is one of the ONLY 2 drugs that can kill you from withdrawals (again, fact, look it up).

Alcholics use real drug addicts to try and make their behavior OK by rationalizing "well at least I'm not as bad as those guys", when the fact is that their life is being destroyed just the same, and so is their body. Only it's much, much faster than any other drug will destroy a persons body.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #276 on: December 21, 2013, 02:04:17 PM »
What the fuck are you doing with your life, bro???

I feel very bad for you, T. You were always a bit of a crazy cat and I never tried to hold anything against you. You usually learn from your wacky experimentation, but this is pretty serious. You can live a long and healthy life if you start making the right choices now.

Forget about God. That won't really help. I've seen many people pass away from terminal illnesses and that'll just give you a bit of false comfort at first. You're much too smart for that, so don't invest any time into praying to deities. You'll soon realize how foolish it is and will be dropped on your ass mentally. Keep your head screwed on straight, take charge of things and stay on the straight and narrow. Don't gamble with your life, bro. You're so young and there's lots of awesome stuff you can look forward to.

Sincerely wishing you the best, man. If you're feeling down and want to send a PM to someone who won't judge or post it like the rest of these p*ssies here, you can always fire me one.  Take care of yourself, man.
trust me, God exists. Over the summer I contemPlated being the anti-Christ, and when I was in solitary confinement in jail I tried to make a deal with the devil. I can now tell you, that if you ever do try to do that, and you are sincerely aching in your heart to make that deal, the devil will come. Luckily for me, for some reason I found favor with God and have been protected (for the most part). But I tell you what, when you feel like your spirit is turning into pure evil, and you feel a blasphemous heart raging into your body with fury, and you start to pray to God from a humble place, then you might experience why I did in that situation: like an earthquake erupting all around you. And you will know that satan or one of his demons is throwing everything they possibly can at you to corrupt you or kill you and that God has blessed you with a shield. God is real my friend. Jesus is real. Satan is real. An the bible, believe it or not, is the literal and perfect history of this world. Satan has poisoned our culture and sciences for so long, an done such a good job that smart people like you are completely fooled by him. I was too. Every single human who has Ever lived has in some way been deceived by satan to some extent.  He was the serpent in the garden, and he is still today. He was one of gods most powerful angels and now him and his demons , still with their angelic powers, but bent on taking as many of gods people with them to hell and destruction as possible, deceive te world.  And their biggest success has been false science and the denial of Satan  himself. Pray to God humbly, tell him you are a sinner, that you can't make it with out him. And only when you approach with that humbleness OF KNOWING your infinite inferiority and wickedness and total dependence on him will he give you any response. You can not expect any response otherwise.  

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #277 on: December 21, 2013, 02:04:26 PM »
Yes! Clearly legality proves that alcoholics can't be as bad as meth junkies, I mean you never see hobo's robbing people for a couple bucks to get some booze, do you?

Give it up dude, alcohol is just as bad as meth/heroin/anything else and often times worse, it's the most destructive drug physically (fact, look it up), many times alcoholics won't acknowledge their issues or pawn them off on someone else "because it's not meth/heroin/whatever" (case in point), and it also is one of the ONLY 2 drugs that can kill you.
Alcholics use real drug addicts to try and make their behavior OK by rationalizing "well at least I'm not as bad as those guys", when the fact is that their life is being destroyed just the same, and so is their body. Much, much faster than any other drug will kill a person.
One of only two drugs that can kill you? My god. Fucking idiots.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #278 on: December 21, 2013, 02:04:58 PM »
One of only two drugs that can kill you? My god. Fucking idiots.
From withdrawals dipshit. I went back and edited that because I knew you'd fixate on it and dismiss everything else.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: December 21, 2013, 02:06:37 PM »
From withdrawals dipshit. I went back and edited that because I knew you'd fixate on it and dismiss everything else.
Admit that you are an asshole. Then we can take it from there.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #280 on: December 21, 2013, 02:07:22 PM »
Boy, Interrupted

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #281 on: December 21, 2013, 02:08:00 PM »
well, just like youre fairly certain and always wrong on many other topics,shes not in scandinavia.

i know exactly where shes at.

stop this fairly cetrain smartass character, this is what has brought you to where you are.

well she looks Scandinavian and the town she lives in looks like Scandinavia to me! Lol

dustin

« Reply #282 on: December 21, 2013, 02:11:59 PM »
trust me, God exists. Over the summer I contemPlated being the anti-Christ, and when I was in solitary confinement in jail I tried to make a deal with the devil. I can now tell you, that if you ever do try to do that, and you are sincerely aching in your heart to make that deal, the devil will come. Luckily for me, for some reason I found favor with God and have been protected (for the most part). But I tell you what, when you feel like your spirit is turning into pure evil, and you feel a blasphemous heart raging into your body with fury, and you start to pray to God from a humble place, then you might experience why I did in that situation: like an earthquake erupting all around you. And you will know that satan or one of his demons is throwing everything they possibly can at you to corrupt you or kill you and that God has blessed you with a shield. God is real my friend. Jesus is real. Satan is real. An the bible, believe it or not, is the literal and perfect history of this world. Satan has poisoned our culture and sciences for so long, an done such a good job that smart people like you are completely fooled by him. I was too. Every single human who has Ever lived has in some way been deceived by satan to some extent.  He was the serpent in the garden, and he is still today. He was one of gods most powerful angels and now him and his demons , still with their angelic powers, but bent on taking as many of gods people with them to hell and destruction as possible, deceive te world.  And their biggest success has been false science and the denial of Satan  himself. Pray to God humbly, tell him you are a sinner, that you can't make it with out him. And only when you approach with that humbleness OF KNOWING your infinite inferiority and wickedness and total dependence on him will he give you any response. You can not expect any response otherwise.  

I went through a lot of shit last year that got me thinking in your mindset. A few family friends died and I saw the little girls in the casket, faces all busted up. I never expected it to be open casket so it fucked me up. I didn't say anything but it really messed me up and got my head in a weird place. Sometimes positive, sometimes negative. Then a few family members died, and a good friend commit suicide (1 year and a day from today, RIP) and it may just be my observation, but you may possibly be in denial.

I'd love to think my head is screwed on securely, but massive life events like this really do something. I'm not a smart man and I don't know what to say that can help you. But I hope there's someone out there more tangible (aka, a real person) that can help to guide you through this. I can agree to disagree on the religion part. I appreciate the solace it provides and I know it really does help some people. I just get a bit scared when people get really religious all of the sudden because I've seen it end up in catastrophe. But whatever direction you go bro, I'll send good e-vibes your way and really do wish you the best of luck. I wish I could say something more helpful but that's all I've got.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: December 21, 2013, 02:12:30 PM »

KIDS

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #284 on: December 21, 2013, 02:13:13 PM »
I'll take y'all up on the offers to help me ....

Cuz y'all keep saying I'm going to get government assistance

But outside of free HIV-related health care, I am not getting a dime

And I am living in a car at the moment

Albeit it's a brand new Avenger and I have a membership to a pretty nice gym that has showers and what not.

But still, I could use some extra help!

(Not that I "need it"; but that I could "use it".. :D )

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #285 on: December 21, 2013, 02:14:53 PM »
I'll take y'all up on the offers to help me ....

Cuz y'all keep saying I'm going to get government assistance

But outside of free HIV-related health care, I am not getting a dime

Albeit it's a brand new Avenger and I have a membership to a pretty nice gym that has showers and what not.

But still, I could use some extra help!

(Not that I "need it"; but that I could "use it".. :D )

This is really depressing to read. Why the fuck are you living in your car? I don't believe your family wouldn't take you in.
O

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #286 on: December 21, 2013, 02:16:11 PM »

There is no god.
X

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: December 21, 2013, 02:16:41 PM »

Albeit it's a brand new Avenger

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #288 on: December 21, 2013, 02:16:48 PM »

This is really depressing to read. Why the fuck are you living in your car? I don't believe your family wouldn't take you in.

There is a reason why his family wont take them in.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #289 on: December 21, 2013, 02:18:08 PM »
There is a reason why his family wont take them in.

Yeah, he's done a lot wrong and fucked-up but he is 24, has HIV and lives in a car...AND it's Christmas..
O

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #290 on: December 21, 2013, 02:19:34 PM »
Please go to your family for assistance...Their opinion is their opinion, but do they still love you? Ask yourself this, do they love you? I hope the answer is yes...If you say yes, go to them for help, get off the streets...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #291 on: December 21, 2013, 02:19:44 PM »
Life is hard out here for a pimp (well, ex-pimp, more specifically, ex-pimper-outer-of-ones-selfer) !

I got dudes wanting to pay me a couple grand a month and pay all my bills and buy me juice on top of it to be their live-in house boy....  But  getting my life together and that stuff don't fly with the big guy upstairs!!  

Been sober and haven't prostituted in almost 4 months playa's...  

Re enrolling in school and got a feb 1 start date and might be getting some extra cash on top of tuition for living expenses with my financial aid loan but that won't be till march if it does come at all

Show me the (path to HIV-related) MONEY!!!   :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #292 on: December 21, 2013, 02:20:06 PM »

Yeah, he's done a lot wrong and fucked-up but he is 24, has HIV and lives in a car...AND it's Christmas..

Well, he definitely got the gift that keeps on giving.

Too soon?  :-\
X

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: December 21, 2013, 02:21:42 PM »
Come on bro, does a happy, balanced and contented dude fake his own death to get cyber-attention?

this was the death blow

;D

as brilliant as it was brutal ;D
n

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #294 on: December 21, 2013, 02:22:59 PM »
Life is hard out here for a pimp (well, ex-pimp, more specifically, ex-pimper-outer-of-ones-selfer) !

I got dudes wanting to pay me a couple grand a month and pay all my bills and buy me juice on top of it to be their live-in house boy....  But  getting my life together and that stuff don't fly with the big guy upstairs!!  

Re enrolling in school and got a feb 1 start date and might be getting some extra cash on top of tuition for living expenses with my financial aid loan but that won't be till march if it does come at all

I guess you can see, this board is behind you,(No pun intended)...There are a couple here that are idiots, but you have seen the light, and working hard on your recovery...I am agnostic, do not believe in god, but in this one instance i say, GOD BLESS YOU...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: December 21, 2013, 02:24:22 PM »

You are fake as hell. Regardless if you are lying or not. True Darwinism.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: December 21, 2013, 02:24:41 PM »

Dude, you called out reptilians on a grocery store loudspeaker. Now this?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: December 21, 2013, 02:25:14 PM »
how about get a job  ???

yeah exactly.

how about work for the money.

n

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #298 on: December 21, 2013, 02:25:45 PM »
You are fake as hell. Regardless if you are lying or not. True Darwinism.

Shizzo, just because you lied about your death, does not mean everyone is a jerk like you...you entertain me though, so keep trucking on...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #299 on: December 21, 2013, 02:26:55 PM »
I guess you can see, this board is behind you,(No pun intended)...There are a couple here that are idiots, but you have seen the light, and working hard on your recovery...I am agnostic, do not believe in god, but in this one instance i say, GOD BLESS YOU...
I appreciate all the prAyers and blessings I can get! Even from my skeptical brothers. May one day God Bless you.. With faith in him :) so you might have bountiful treasures in heaven, where they will they will never rot or rust or fade to dust but be with you always ;)

And fellas....  My crib ain't so bad.... I call it, THE BAT MOBILE