Author Topic: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid  (Read 99680 times)

MB

• Getbig IV
Re: These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid
« Reply #150 on: October 07, 2011, 06:47:45 AM »
LOL at people thinking a college degree entitles you to a job.  90% of college degrees are worthless.  Here's a list of the top 20 degrees by mid-career salary.  If you're not studying one of these, don't waste your time (& money).

1. Petroleum Engineering
2. Chemical Engineering
3. Electrical Engineering (EE)
4. Materials Science & Engineering
5. Aerospace Engineering
6. Computer Engineering (CE)
7. Physics
8. Applied Mathematics  
9. Computer Science (CS)
10. Nuclear Engineering  
11. Biomedical Engineering (BME)
12. Economics  
13. Mechanical Engineering (ME)
14. Statistics
15. Industrial Engineering (IE)
16. Civil Engineering (CE)
17. Mathematics  
18. Environmental Engineering
19. Management Information Systems (MIS)
20. Software Engineering

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #151 on: October 07, 2011, 06:48:17 AM »
Yes!  I really don't understand these at all.  I really hope the majority of Americans aren't this goofy.  

I know what people in this thread are talking about first hand, the majority of people in their early 20's that I know are completely ignorant/college students.

Many of these ignorant college students don't get that they can mitigate a lot of their costs to go to school.

The bulk of college costs are in three areas: Room, Board, and (in many cases) OUT-OF-STATE fees.

When I was in college, a typical 16-hour semester was around $2500. About $1600 of that was room and board.

My friend, who was from Philly, had the same amount of hours that I did one semester. But, because he was an out-of-state student, his costs were DOUBLE what mine were.

Granted, we were both on full-ride scholarships. Mine was academic; his was musical scholarship (he was a member of "the 100", which should tip you off as to where I went to school).

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid
« Reply #152 on: October 07, 2011, 06:48:28 AM »
I still don`t understand why dumber than shit Republicans don`t advocate abortion.  Ron Poop Paulers also are Pro-life morons.  Stupid people.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #153 on: October 07, 2011, 06:50:02 AM »
Sweet I live in CT, right on the RI/CT border. I cant wait to stuff her asshole full of cock. "You want some money for college bitch?! Spread your ass cheeks!" Naw but seriously are we sopposed to feel sorry for these losers? You know "99%" of them went to college with no direction, no major, undeclared and partied it up. Drunk every night, doing drugs etc. yeah college is a big party!! What the fuck did you think it was free? Who's fault is it they didn't maximize their time there and learn something so they could get a job? These tools are everything that is wrong with society today. I need more people to make my coffee in the morning or wait on me at the convenience store so works out for me.

Any full body pics?
I hate the State.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #154 on: October 07, 2011, 06:50:47 AM »
I still don`t understand why dumber than shit Republicans don`t advocate abortion.  Ron Poop Paulers also are Pro-life morons.  Stupid people.

You're the main one, yapping about personal responsibility. Yet, you advocate just wantonly killing unborn children.

Sex is how we make babies, here (in case you forgot). You want to screw around. That's your choice; but, the baby you produce shouldn't be dismembered because you did something stupid.

The same principle you hound, when it comes to loans, applies to children. If you can't afford a child, it's in your best interest NOT to engage in baby-making activities.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: October 07, 2011, 06:53:00 AM »
I also don`t understand how people fail to realize that the College Loan programs are designed not only to maximize their own profits to cover their nonsense Sports Programs that entertain morons and to pay professors who have no business there really in the first place (collecting a check for doing next to nothing), but they serve as a guarantee to keep those who take the loans, in perpetual demoralized servitude in the hopes of making them "good obedient workers".

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #156 on: October 07, 2011, 06:53:58 AM »
Obviously being frugal is limited to being religious Christians....

???

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #157 on: October 07, 2011, 06:54:18 AM »
I am the top 1% (not financially)

I make around 75k a year US. That's around £50k a year. I think that really puts me in the top 20% of earners but I digress. I don't come from money, but I come from sense.

I watch every penny I spend and make sure I save at least 20% of my salary each month, I buy specials where I can, and make sure I live on the cheapest packages of everything I need, etc phone line, internet, etc. I don't watch TV so no need to pay a TV license or Sky (like cable in the US). I never borrowed money to study as I worked about 3 years first saving before going to university where I left 4 years later with no debt. I took me 26 days from the moment I left uni to find a job. This was in a time where there were no jobs going. In my interview I offered to take a 30% cut in what they were offering for a year until I proved my worth. I was offered a job on the spot. I adjusted my spending accordingly spending 30% less across the board. I easily could've lived on that but I didn't save as much as I would've liked so I took a night job painting railway stations which surprisingly enough paid a small fortune. After a year my money was adjusted and I got an increase so I could sleep again at night as I didn't have to work.

I still kept on saving at at age 29 (I'm 31 now) I managed to buy a dilapidated house with land, cash. Well, bank transfer really. I done the house up myself.

I drive a 4 year old BMW I bought for cash from someone who overstretched himself financially and had to start selling stuff.

So I'm 31, no debt, own a house, nice enough car, money in the bank. All done on an average UK salary for a degree-level job.

All it took was sense, 10 years of very hard work and now I'm very much set for a good life. Not hard is it?

You just inspired me to study some math and physics. I'll be back in a couple of hours.
from incomplete data

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: October 07, 2011, 06:54:34 AM »
You're the main one, yapping about personal responsibility. Yet, you advocate just wantonly killing unborn children.

Sex is how we make babies, here (in case you forgot). You want to screw around. That's your choice; but, the baby you produce shouldn't be dismembered because you did something stupid.

The same principle you hound, when it comes to loans, applies to children. If you can't afford a child, it's in your best interest NOT to engage in baby-making activities.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #159 on: October 07, 2011, 06:56:17 AM »
Imagine how much better you would have been off if your government hadn't stolen so much of your hard earned money in taxes...

Miles better off but what can I do? Still, I live a good life, not glamorous or rich, but stupidly comfortable where my only worries are gaining another inch on my biceps or bringing up my lagging calves. Because I only pay bills and no mortgage, I'm increasing my wealth every year by at least 15k - 20k, that's pure saving and not stocks or shares. I could probably make more if I play the market but it's too temperamental.

I stay away from whores too. Once they realize I own everything outright, they don't want to use a condom suddenly. 'Bareback is so much nicer don't you think?' Ok, not all of them, but they're always very interested. I live a simple uncomplicated life. My plans the next few years are to buy a small holiday cabin in Sweden along with a boat. Cash off course  :)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #160 on: October 07, 2011, 06:56:31 AM »
Do you think every rich person inherited their wealth? People do actually work hard and come up from poverty, to make it big. One such example is running for president (Herman Cain).

The top three radio talk show hosts came from humble beginnings and don't have college degrees (Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh). The late Steve Jobs dropped out of college; yet, by age 25, he was worth $250 million.

Some come on hard times, through pure circumstance. Others (and there seems to be a lot of them within this "99 percenters" bunch) have just made some flat-out DUMB decisions and must reap the fruit of those decisions.

Regardless, their circumstances (in most cases) ARE NOT THE FAULT of the wealthy, whom they so misguidedly despise.

The vast majority of wealth comes from existing wealth.  Even those who "work" their way to awesome riches are disproportionately rewarded.  They had teachers while growing up, police safeguarding them all their life, garbage men, carpenters, train drivers, factory workers, etc, an entire infrastructure and society which allowed them to flourish.  No one operates in a vacuum.  It might be a blow to the ego but we're all connected.  There's no such thing as a lone genius.

The current distribution of wealth is absurdly disproportionate to the benefits that people bestow on others (and nevermind the third world).  Capitalism is fine but immoderate capitalism is simply incompatible with democracy.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: October 07, 2011, 06:57:35 AM »
Now this is EXACTLY HOW YOU DON`T SOLVE A PROBLEM!  >:(  I think some of these people are mentally ill and can`t be reasoned with.

rc2008

• Getbig II
« Reply #162 on: October 07, 2011, 06:57:48 AM »

That is exactly what he means by taking responsibility. being responsible enough to get rid of more unwanted baggage before it is delivered. there are too many apes walking the planet disguised as humans. we don't need more useless baggage.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #163 on: October 07, 2011, 06:59:27 AM »
Miles better off but what can I do? Still, I live a good life, not glamorous or rich, but stupidly comfortable where my only worries are gaining another inch on my biceps or bringing up my lagging calves. Because I only pay bills and no mortgage, I'm increasing my wealth every year by at least 15k - 20k, that's pure saving and not stocks or shares. I could probably make more if I play the market but it's too temperamental.

I stay away from whores too. Once they realize I own everything outright, they don't want to use a condom suddenly. 'Bareback is so much nicer don't you think?' Ok, not all of them, but they're always very interested. I live a simple uncomplicated life. My plans the next few years are to buy a small holiday cabin in Sweden along with a boat. Cash off course  :)

Admirable!  Congratulations!    :)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #164 on: October 07, 2011, 06:59:42 AM »

Apparently, you need to brush up on your biology. When pic #4 hits comes to fruition, guess what the end result is....A BABY!!

By the time, your girlfriend finds out she's pregnant, pic #4 is long gone, as that has actually turned into a BABY that has arms, legs, brainwaves and a heart.

When you figure that out and grasp that concept, business will pick up.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #165 on: October 07, 2011, 06:59:51 AM »
As much as I would like to be sympathetic with some of these people it's hard, I would have never gone to university if I could not have afforded it. Quite frankly you can make a lot more money as a plumber than a university graduate. What irritates me is how there is no more antiwar movement from the left (never was one from the right), all they talk about is entitlements and at the end of the day, one can be resourceful and do other things, you don't have to stay in your old neighbourhood your whole life.
Hell yeah as a self employed plumber, I bill myself out at $75/hr. I went to college for a year, total waste of money. All I did was party. I knew it wasnt for me and quit after a year. Went to night classes( you do take 4yrs worth) at a tech school and got my plumbing license which costs next to nothing compared to college. Where are you finding all these people anyway? Is this all from facebook? Can you leave comments on their photos? Getbig should troll these wastes of oxygen into a mass suicide HAHA!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: October 07, 2011, 07:00:40 AM »
Now this is EXACTLY HOW YOU DON`T SOLVE A PROBLEM!  >:(  I think some of these people are mentally ill and can`t be reasoned with.

1. Incurring more debt to cover more debt.  CHECK

2. Enrolling in Grad School despite it being a pointless endeavor. CHECK

3.  Having no Savings. CHECK

4.  Having Children, another on the way. CHECK

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!  YOU ARE ON THE FAST TRACK TO BEING A 99 PERCENTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: October 07, 2011, 07:01:44 AM »

He has all these issues yet STILL decides to have a second child AND bring on thousands more in debt by going to grad school.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #168 on: October 07, 2011, 07:03:16 AM »
Looking for the Military Sympathy?  Why did you leave the military then?  He then later goes on to say that he is working for the top "1 percent" delivering pizza.   ::)  You have a job you brainless moron.  You hate corporations but choose to work for one and then bitch about it?  These people just are looking for excuses plain and simple.  The irony is most of these fucksticks are greedy and its all about ME ME ME ME ME and I WANT I WANT I WANT.

I hate to tell you this but the Army is discharging a lot of people and not renewing service contracts due to the ending of the war.  If your MOS isn't essential like my brother's was, then they will let your service run out and not renew it.  He's likely one of those people
A

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #169 on: October 07, 2011, 07:05:29 AM »

I hate to tell you this but the Army is discharging a lot of people and not renewing service contracts due to the ending of the war.  If your MOS isn't essential like my brother's was, then they will let your service run out and not renew it.  He's likely one of those people

LOL...the ending of what war?    ;D

rc2008

• Getbig II
« Reply #170 on: October 07, 2011, 07:06:14 AM »
What these people really need is not a handout, just a lethal injection. Seriously, this is how the population problem should be dealt with. Just cut these fuckers loose.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #171 on: October 07, 2011, 07:06:51 AM »
LOL...the ending of what war?    ;D

You're thinking of the last one.  It's a new one now.  Totally different.  See how that works?  :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #172 on: October 07, 2011, 07:07:43 AM »
The vast majority of wealth comes from existing wealth.  Even those who "work" their way to awesome riches are disproportionately rewarded.  They had teachers while growing up, police safeguarding them all their life, garbage men, carpenters, train drivers, factory workers, etc, an entire infrastructure and society which allowed them to flourish.  No one operates in a vacuum.  It might be a blow to the ego but we're all connected.  There's no such thing as a lone genius.

The current distribution of wealth is absurdly disproportionate to the benefits that people bestow on others (and nevermind the third world).  Capitalism is fine but immoderate capitalism is simply incompatible with democracy.
Pffft. Some one show Tape the door. Common sense, indeed. Not in my thread.    ::)          ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #173 on: October 07, 2011, 07:10:16 AM »

Then, he would get what is known as Involuntary Separation Pay (ISP), provided he requested to be part of the Army National Guard. He gets the money (10% of his monthly base pay multplied by the number of months he served, minus taxes, in one lump sum), whether the Guard accepts him or not. But, he can't turn it down, once offered; or he forfeits ISP.

His healthcare is free for at least six months after he leaves, with the option of paying around $500/year to be on that insurance afterward (Tricare Prime)....PROVIDED he lives near a military clinic or hospital.

And, unless he was dishonorably discharged, he should have his GI Bill to go to college.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #174 on: October 07, 2011, 07:12:46 AM »
What these people really need is not a handout, just a lethal injection. Seriously, this is how the population problem should be dealt with. Just cut these fuckers loose.

Haha, classic fighting over scraps mentality.  If you weren't so working class maybe you could afford some empathy.