Author Topic: Fastest you have gone in a car  (Read 27940 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Fastest you have gone in a car
« Reply #125 on: February 21, 2009, 04:14:43 PM »
Same here. Mine was around "the flyover" on 880N going to the Bay Bridge.

I though BMW's (in the US?) were electronically limited to 120?
S

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #126 on: February 21, 2009, 04:43:08 PM »
164 in my 94 TT Supra on the interstate RACING a 2001 MODDED GTS Viper...needless to say he lost.... ;D

Sure he did..  ::)  ::)

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: February 21, 2009, 05:39:37 PM »
Ok, given that this is getbig, it doesn't amaze me that the first page has like 15 responses going over 280km/h ROFL... you guys are so full of shit, I'm surprised no one's posted yet how they've broken the speed of sound in their jet powered custom race car on a dry lake bed in arizona. Fucking bullshitters.

well ill be giving getbig a surprise this spring.. i cut a hole in a helmet to place a camera.. ill be creating a videolog all on my bike.. first video ill make is me doing 150+...

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #128 on: February 21, 2009, 05:43:00 PM »
So it's impossible to have a JUN built engine with HKS turbochargers? :D You guys are delusional

http://www.turboawd.com.ph/skylinegtr.html

i thought it was build by JUN ... and what u posted is a R34 no 32

my friend has a JUN R34 Skyline with over 800HP with a sequential Gearbox will post teh pix today ... has a T88

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #129 on: February 21, 2009, 06:07:45 PM »
Just try to catch me bitches 8)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #130 on: February 21, 2009, 06:11:18 PM »
133mph

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #131 on: February 21, 2009, 06:22:24 PM »
well ill be giving getbig a surprise this spring.. i cut a hole in a helmet to place a camera.. ill be creating a videolog all on my bike.. first video ill make is me doing 150+...

Bro, I'm not doubting you, I've gone about 120 on an R1 before, I'm talking about all these guys with riced out wannabe supercars talking about breaking such speeds :)

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: February 21, 2009, 06:26:37 PM »
Ive done 185mph in my vette 180ish in my cobra and 198mph according to the speedo on my gixxer but who knows how acurate that is. either way  I was a organ donor waiting to happen.    I was once in a steve millen prepared twin turbo 300 zx making 700hp geared for top end. It was radared at 211mph  during testing. I think we topped out at 170mph on the NJ Turnpike
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: February 21, 2009, 06:27:49 PM »
Big deal do it on the back wheel and ill be impressed
I

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #134 on: February 21, 2009, 06:30:14 PM »
Sure he did..  ::)  ::)
You have NO CLUE how fast a MODDED Twin Turbo Supra is for sure dude otherwise you would understand how STUPID this reply you made is...

GTS Vipers are not that fast...12.8 car in the 1/4, 12.5 for that one I raced MAYBE with a good 60ft and a good driver..my supra could have EASILY walked that Viper from any mph on a roll...now on a dead dig from a  stop to about 60 the Viper would be ahead...that is until boost came on in Supra..then it's history.  You really should learn more about forced induction before you make stupid remarks..

I am not a ricer...ALL the import cars I have owned ACTUALLY were decently fast...

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: February 21, 2009, 06:35:01 PM »
You have NO CLUE how fast a MODDED Twin Turbo Supra for sure dude otherwise you would understand how STUPID this reply you made is...

GTS Vipers are not that fast...12.8 car in the 1/4, 12.5 for that one I raced MAYBE with a good 60ft and a good driver..my supra could have EASILY walked that from any mph on a roll...now on a dead dig froma  stop to about 60 the Viper would be ahead...that is until boost came on in Supra..then it's history.  You really should learn more about forced induction before you make stupid remarks..

I am not a ricer...ALL the import cars I have owned ACTUALLY were decently fast..
if a viper goes 12.5 to 12.8 in the 1/4 its because the driveer cant drive his car.  I ran my old viper into the 11s when it was stock 1140@122 if I remember correctly.  although you are right from a roll a twin turbo supra would walk on a stock viper or even one with exhaust and a tune. 

My next toy will be a twin turbo 2000 viper coupe wanna make 1000hp on pump cas and drive it daily
I

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: February 21, 2009, 06:37:05 PM »
11.40 was done with either ET streets, drag radials. or slicks..NOT ON STREET TIRES like I mentioned.  At least somebody on here understands Forced Induction and knows a bit about the 2jz...just because Civic's and CRX's with damn coffee can exhaust have given imports a bad rep there not ALL slow..

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #137 on: February 21, 2009, 06:40:48 PM »
130mph in my Nissan Primera.  Yeah bitches!!!

;D

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: February 21, 2009, 06:44:39 PM »
Bro, I'm not doubting you, I've gone about 120 on an R1 before, I'm talking about all these guys with riced out wannabe supercars talking about breaking such speeds :)

no offense taken.. i personally do not talk numbers on here.. doesn't matter if its weights, the amount of chicks ive fucked, or how fast i go, without proof... just announcing im making a vlog on youtube,, and this thread has inspired me to show what it looks like to go that fast without imagining it.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: February 21, 2009, 06:46:27 PM »
Your avatar is NEXT LEVEL   ;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #140 on: February 21, 2009, 06:46:44 PM »
You have NO CLUE how fast a MODDED Twin Turbo Supra is for sure dude otherwise you would understand how STUPID this reply you made is...

GTS Vipers are not that fast...12.8 car in the 1/4, 12.5 for that one I raced MAYBE with a good 60ft and a good driver..my supra could have EASILY walked that Viper from any mph on a roll...now on a dead dig from a  stop to about 60 the Viper would be ahead...that is until boost came on in Supra..then it's history.  You really should learn more about forced induction before you make stupid remarks..

I am not a ricer...ALL the import cars I have owned ACTUALLY were decently fast...

I know how fast a modded TT Supra can be, I've seen and been in some of the fastest in Toronto when I used to race, some of these guys were regular features in Import Tuner and so on. But you said you did this on STOCK turbo's, if so how much boost were you pushing !!?!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #141 on: February 21, 2009, 06:47:13 PM »

This Viper will leave your Supra for dead and any other Supra that I can think of  ;)

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: February 21, 2009, 06:50:48 PM »

Red one in Background   ;D

BTW ND we are talking about street cars dumb ass....

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: February 21, 2009, 06:53:22 PM »

Notice the BLACK marks the Supra leaves going about 90 MPH when he shifts into 3rd...

Hahahah CLASSIC

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: February 21, 2009, 06:53:43 PM »

Red one in Background   ;D

BTW ND we are talking about street cars dumb ass....

dumbass that is a street legal Viper do some research before committing to a reply this way you don't run the risk of looking stupid  ;)

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: February 21, 2009, 06:55:10 PM »
This Viper will leave your Supra for dead and any other Supra that I can think of  ;)

Thats a dedicated race car with 400gs invested. not even the same class.  
I

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: February 21, 2009, 06:55:39 PM »
STREET LEGAL Fastest Supra vs A TWIN TURBO 1000 hp VIPER

Trust me ND I know MORE about Import cars than you know about having a small dick..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: February 21, 2009, 06:59:15 PM »
STREET LEGAL Fastest Supra vs A TWIN TURBO 1000 hp VIPER

Trust me ND I know MORE about Import cars than you know about having a small dick..

I don't care what you know about imports so me a Supra that is faster than that Viper STREET LEGAL VIPER jackass  ;)

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: February 21, 2009, 07:00:03 PM »
I don't care what you know about imports so me a Supra that is faster than that Viper STREET LEGAL VIPER jackass  ;)
what kiind of car do you own
I

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: February 21, 2009, 07:00:08 PM »
Thats a dedicated race car with 400gs invested. not even the same class.  

Wrong . see above