Author Topic: IFBB Pro says its clear gh15 is full of shit  (Read 78226 times)

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: i talked to an ifbb pro this morning, its clear gh15 is full of shit
« Reply #100 on: July 24, 2012, 02:51:12 PM »
He could be legit. Doesn't really matter. What it makes me wonder is how much of this is really necessary vis a vis what's sufficient? Genetics aside for a moment. How much of this stuff would one HAVE to do vs how much they CHOOSE to do??

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #101 on: July 24, 2012, 03:13:41 PM »
this guy said some use a gram test per day and 20-30ius gh on top of that.

You must be retarded to think any body could handle that for longer than a few weeks.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #102 on: July 24, 2012, 03:21:31 PM »
You must be retarded to think any body could handle that for longer than a few weeks.

I know people who do it.

I'm on 3g's of combined AAS right now and 10iu of GH and i feel fantastic.

8)

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #103 on: July 24, 2012, 04:42:22 PM »
other than apply85 pretty much everyone has put up pics, who do you mean ???
just people that havent put in there time in the gym.people like that."experts""elfs"

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #104 on: July 24, 2012, 04:48:33 PM »
  I know many who use 18+ i.u.'s per day

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #105 on: July 24, 2012, 05:58:58 PM »
ok, talked the whole morning to an ifbb pro who is a good friend, no its not hamdulah, i wont say the name here,you can pm and ill tell, though.
he has trained and spent time with many top 5 olympia placers, weve talked about the ifbb, judges, g4p, steroid use, what causes the guts, why the today athletes dont get as cut anymore, how much who takes, what they really eat,if gh will make you a diabetic and when, it was very interesting.

im not suprised, but i finally concluded gh15 is full of horseshit, hes repeating from the anabolic underground steroid handbook and that other hgh book.the guy is def not a pro, that much is clear to me after this talk.

what gh15 is right about are the dosages used by athletes in the usa, it is indeed incredible.

this guy said some use a gram test per day and 20-30ius gh on top of that.

he said the judges are entirely and throughoutly corrupt, half of them are fags and if you do the g4p with them, youll get ranking rewards in exchange.
he said half the audience at contests are fags too, also every fitness girl who has a sponsor has one bc she does them sexual favours.

the phtotgraphers seem like ok guys, though.

ok, what else, why they dont get as hard anymore, he said the gh, not the insulin.

he also said he was just on test and gh for contest prep, not on the "magical" tren, same goes for many others.

he said the new generations are worse abusers of gear than the levrone generation.

as for the gh15 claim that they train like pussies, nothing could be further from the truth.maybe on a bad day they go light, but he said the intensity they have is frightening.

what causes the guts, he named several reasons, ill be more detailed later,im in a hurry.

what they actually eat, that one varies , but all in all ,its unbelievable amounts, he said.

extended use of gh for 1-2 years at 10ius a day and youll be diabetic very much likely.

they take both chinese and pharma gh, whatever is available, most arent picky.

benefitiing from gh for 6months after going off of it,as gh15 claims is bs, the volume will start fading withing days, making them look flat for contest if they drop out the gh weeks out.in general , they dont go off steroid AND they dont go off gh either.

thats all for now from the top of my head.

everything in this post is 100% correct, I have lots of ifbb pro friends and I have discussed everything you can think of and what is written here is what any top pro will say 100%.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #106 on: July 24, 2012, 08:51:07 PM »
Dude,I`m getting sick of your bullshit always talking about the fact that I post on gh15`s board.

I`ll post any fucking where I want to,hope this helps.

You don`t like the guy,I get that,but as far as I`m concerned,you can kiss my ass.

Who the fuck are you to question me?
Fake Chinese GH induced roid rage meltdown.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 24, 2012, 09:12:13 PM »
Well, a 265-270 pounds Huh trains like a pussy...and there are others...

haha no kidding.

newsflash galeniko: there are tons of videos of pros training, we can witness this "freakish intensity" for ourselves. ::) ::) ::)

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: July 24, 2012, 09:14:06 PM »
everything in this post is 100% correct, I have lots of ifbb pro friends and I have discussed everything you can think of and what is written here is what any top pro will say 100%.

hmm zak khan said he eats 4500 calories a day, and anyone who says 7000+ is totally full of shit.

so much for "100% of top pros" claiming to eat "unbelievable amounts". ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #109 on: July 24, 2012, 09:40:29 PM »
I'm off to go hit the 18's now bro.
Leg day huh?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: July 24, 2012, 09:41:31 PM »
depends on what the goal is size-wise i guess.

there is a point of abysmal return, somewhere in the couple gramms a week and i dont know how much gh.

This makes sense. I'm no pro, but I have had HRT and so has my rat/ which helps with a lot of things. But when my rat wanted to push the envelope more and took 1300+ mg of a few compounds, he just became more water logged. I qualify for GH therapy but lost my insurance and can't afford that right now and my rat has no experience with it, so I can't relate to dosages there. I'm guessing that for most-5 times the 2 iu dose or maybe 12 iu is the most before returns stop becoming additive. Interesting subject though. How far would say 1 gram of AAS and 28 iu of GH a week get you?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #111 on: July 24, 2012, 09:43:05 PM »
Leg day huh?
Zingggggg

(is the noise my balls make on your chin)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #112 on: July 24, 2012, 09:44:17 PM »
Zingggggg

(is the noise my balls make on your chin)
What the hell is wrong with me....i promised myself I wouldn't turn into the guy making ball jokes on GB.   :-[

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #113 on: July 24, 2012, 09:46:34 PM »
A real IFBB pro will never reveal shit during chat, talk, text, locker room, sauna, lunch, dinner, drinks, or pillow talk , they take that shit to the grave or charge u a good amount of money for 20% of their secret sauce recipe

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 24, 2012, 11:10:07 PM »
I ate 4500 cals a day, up to 5500 and even 6500 (briefly) clean.  It was a lot, but the nutrition claims in the world of bodybuilding are just ridiculous.  Phil Heath was said to eat 9000+ calories in one of the mags, Flex I think?  Kai said he eats 9-10 lbs of fish a day.  Michale Phelps claims to shoot for 10000 calories a day.  Kiyoshi Moody apparently eats enough to feed whatever country island spawned him.  LOL.  The list goes on...  

4000-5000 clean food is understandable, and yes it's a lot, but not superhuman by any means.  5-10 lbs of meats, 9000+ calories, and the rest is just nonsense.  Most pros (and people in general) don't even seem to realize how many calories are in things anyway -- any time I would get advice or read a diet plan by some big bodybuilder, none of the shit added up.  Either it was obvious bullshit (moody) or the numbers just didn't make any sense (dante, poliquin, professor X from t-nation, etc.).

Bodybuilding is an inherently fraudulent activity which attracts dissimulators of the highest order.

In fact, bodybuilding may lie in a world beyond truth and lies... As a wise man once said, "The bodybuilder is never what hides the truth--it is the truth that hides the fact that there is none."

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #115 on: July 24, 2012, 11:13:10 PM »
The first rule about Being an IFBB pro is you don't talk about what goes into being an IFBB pro

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 24, 2012, 11:16:50 PM »
why dont you get a camera and record how you outlift them.very simple.

hahaha i did squat workouts that would make jay cutler shit his pants.  i worked out so hard i'm practically a cripple, because i thought i had to work harder than everyone to get the best body.  lol, you must seriously be delusional... i've been to many gyms, and no matter where i go, one observation is always consistent: the biggest, most ripped bodybuilders are the ones never breaking a sweat in the gym, while the little pencil necks who think it's all "hard work and dedication" are on the squat rack busting their bursas and puking in trash cans, wondering wtf is the "secret."

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 24, 2012, 11:23:32 PM »
yeah there are , im aware of them, have watched some.
why dont you get a camera and record how you outlift them.very simple.

you cant see intensity in a video, these guys have a talent to squeeze their muscle even with what appears to be bad form at first sight.
what you think why cutler does deadlifts with 315lbs?you seriously think thats all hes got?you think he couldnt lift heavier than that?

flex wheeler, called a lazy and weak trainer by ppl on the internet, well, he could rep 400lbs on incline bench in pretty much contest shape.

if you think its all just drugs and you can do some half ass cable work for arms and have ripped 20 inch guns, why dont you go ahead and do it if its so easy?why doesnt anyone?why are there so few?

oh and where are all the monsters in the making from the gh15 muscle factory?haha

another good post.
?

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 25, 2012, 12:26:29 AM »
Wes dropping some well said bombs!

Anyone else feel like this got a bit tense? Feels like that time at the dinner table when Dad hit Mom for the turkey being too dry.

Well, she had it coming

How many times does one have to warn her?

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: July 25, 2012, 12:37:56 AM »
why do people always think pros have some mega secret and if they only knew about it, theyd be one too?there is no secrets, high doses, good response and dedication over extended periods of time.some do good some do bad.

True

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: July 25, 2012, 12:41:14 AM »
classic thread haha.

Props to galineko

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: July 25, 2012, 12:46:23 AM »
Whoever gh15 may be(or were, seemed like different poster at the end) there was some serious aas knowledge there, did not appear to be just a gimmick copy+pasting

Galeniko's pal obviously has his side of things, but doesn't mean its the be all/end all info.
Just because he is sharing truth doesn't mean he wasn't lied to. Himself and others maybe use test+gh alone as prep, whilst others throw in the kitchen sink

End of the day most bbers are liars, its like a necessary evil,and the top guys hold their "secrets" like its a trademarked commodity

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #122 on: July 25, 2012, 12:47:55 AM »
this wasnt a chitchat talk, this was a sitting down of two friends.were friends beyond the bodybuilding stuff, infact we didnt ever talk much about it in all the years before.we just trained, everyone took whatever he could afford, some grew big, some dropped out bc lack of motivation, getting married, injury, career, and he happened to be the one to be able to go all the way.

this wasnt a paid seminar where youre told porkie pies, man, the europeans arent very secretive about their usage and what they experience an see.
ofc they wont tell any random idiot who comes forward with retarded questions everything.
jp fux started training in a gym around the corner here, i know long time training partners of his, the whole town knows about his shenanigans, like how he turned a teacher into a whore so he can buy more gear etc.
roland cziurlock was a main steroid dealer with an apartment rented just to store drugs there, such stories are common knowledge here, the laws are lax around here on such things, ppl are open about this all.

why do people always think pros have some mega secret and if they only knew about it, theyd be one too?there is no secrets, high doses, good response and dedication over extended periods of time.some do good some do bad.

where is this place? switzerland?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #123 on: July 25, 2012, 12:55:06 AM »
jp fux sounds like a playa

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: July 25, 2012, 01:12:56 AM »
well, see, thats why cutler isnt a cripple yet, he does the smart thing, focussing on muscle contraction, the drugs and food will do the rest.
lifting heavier doesnt equal lifting more intense, the latter can be much harder and give better growth.see powerlifters vs bodybuildrs, both are on enough drugs, whats making them look so different?

The point of this thread is that gh15 is apparently "full of shit," and to this point your friend contends bbers train really hard, contrary to what gh claims.  I don't know what his perspective is, but anyone with eyes can see bodybuilders, for the most part, don't do anything hard, contrary to what is commonly espoused in the mainstream bodybuilding press.

Is it grueling?  Probably... but what job, done day in and day out isn't?  Do bodybuilders work harder than powerlifters?  I don't know, they both seem like relatively undemanding 'sports' to me.

People who claim you have to "push yourself to the limits" and "grind out sets with incredible intensity" are either pussies who'd cry over a chipped nail, delusional, or lying assholes -- often times all three.  Actually, there's a fourth category, probably the biggest of them all, "wishful thinkers."  Our culture is so fucked up we're brought up to believe you can do anything, be anything, blah blha blha if only you "put your mind to it" and "work harder than everyone else."  People actually believe this and that's why, when they succeed, as in the case of a professional bber, they always talk about their dedication and iron-like resolve.   As if this really had anything to do with their success!  ::)  Anyway, flocks of noobs eat it up, and try to follow in their footsteps.  When they inevitably fail by the drove they lose their faith and go looking for "secrets" (which usually end up doing double time as "excuses") to rationalize explain their failure.  Getbig is (or used to be, especially during the height of the gh15 era) filled with such sad cases.

The real "secret" is that there is no simple answer.  The existence of a professional bber can be attributed to many things, drugs, genetics, connections, personality, willingness to take it in the ass, etc. etc. etc.  People always want a simple answer to explain their success or failure.  In the case of a pro or a hopeful noob, they turn to "willpower."  In the case of a bitter failure it's generally "drugs," said with as much hate as they can muster.

In the grand scheme of things, the voices shouting "hard work" are about a million times louder than those shouting "all drugs," which is why I liked gh15.  Though the answer isn't as simple as either side wants it to be, kids the world over who want to be bodybuilders find themselves overwhelmed by an incomplete picture, largely painted by the supplement industry, which has a big gaping hole where the syringe ought to be.  gh15 added a few much-needed brush strokes of his own to the portrait.

Anyway the majority of this stuff your friend is saying lines up with what gh15 said anyway.  seems like it mostly boils down to some quibbling about whether tren is essential or not, fascinating. ::)