Author Topic: IFBB Pro says its clear gh15 is full of shit  (Read 78229 times)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: i talked to an ifbb pro this morning, its clear gh15 is full of shit
« Reply #125 on: July 25, 2012, 01:15:25 AM »
great post cephissus

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: July 25, 2012, 01:30:17 AM »
thanks ray.  you ever hear any non-assholes like che, groink, simplyhuge, no one, tbombz, okami, adonis, wavelength, falcon etc. ever talk about how insane their workouts were? ::)

no?  i wonder why?  maybe because they're all just normal guys who realize they had what it took to get in shape and put in the effort, and not douchebag 'bodybuilders' whose whole life revolves around something so abysmal as 'picking things up and putting them down' they have to turn this into a 'war against gravity, and the flesh!' ::)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #127 on: July 25, 2012, 01:32:58 AM »
I like galeniko, I think he is an extremely knowladgable dude but I truly believe gh15 has stood on the O stage. It's Nasser or Markhus Ruhl...period.
l

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: July 25, 2012, 01:34:45 AM »
I like galeniko, I think he is an extremely knowladgable dude but I truly believe gh15 has stood on the O stage. It's Nasser or Markhus Ruhl...period.

I don't disbelieve gh15 stood on the O stage, but he's still a dickhead that spouts 95% horeshit.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #129 on: July 25, 2012, 01:48:46 AM »
something you guys aren't considering. Gh15 was a bodybuilder from the 90's in his peak and his style of doing things were different than now. Just like guys didn't start using lots of test till the 90's...and just like everyone uses EQ over deca these days.....things change. There is more than one way to skin a cat .......and I doubt if you asked two pros they would tell you the exact same thing. I do believe that galenika met a pro today and those things were exactly what were said to him..dude is a straight up cat. Im.just throwing out possibilities.

also keep in mind  gh15 was one of the most abusive bodybuilders of all time  and admits he used 5- 6 grams of AAS at his peak, and is a bit nuts lol...doesn't change that he stood on the O stage
l

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #130 on: July 25, 2012, 01:52:15 AM »
thanks ray.  you ever hear any non-assholes like che, groink, simplyhuge, no one, tbombz, okami, adonis, wavelength, falcon etc. ever talk about how insane their workouts were? ::)

no?  i wonder why?  maybe because they're all just normal guys who realize they had what it took to get in shape and put in the effort, and not douchebag 'bodybuilders' whose whole life revolves around something so abysmal as 'picking things up and putting them down' they have to turn this into a 'war against gravity, and the flesh!' ::)

You wrote something astonishing once, something to the effect that bodybuilders are people who "have confused the signifier and the signified". It flew over the head of everybody here, including my own, but when I googled the phrase I was dumbstruck. It's the psychology of bodybuilders in one sentence, that is.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #131 on: July 25, 2012, 01:53:45 AM »
i once dated a girl that thought moby dick was a dissease
I once had a school teacher who's name was Dick de Cock.....(not kidding)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #132 on: July 25, 2012, 02:05:56 AM »
you also like to jerk off while your buddy watches ...  :D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: July 25, 2012, 02:23:57 AM »
You wrote something astonishing once, something to the effect that bodybuilders are people who "have confused the signifier and the signified". It flew over the head of everybody here, including my own, but when I googled the phrase I was dumbstruck. It's the psychology of bodybuilders in one sentence, that is.

thanks man.  been a long time since i said anything like that, haha.  i tend to stay out of "serious debates" these days, but i have a feeling this particular argument will always be my "axe to grind".

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #134 on: July 25, 2012, 02:37:57 AM »
lol right

just now he sits him down and quizes him on gh and contest prep

and bigmc... lol @ people sending you information

who the fuck are you again?

peope send ME information sure, but thats because im a somebody

you're a nobody

::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #135 on: July 25, 2012, 02:48:21 AM »

absolute perfection. i talk on my cell, text....get 20 drinks from the water fountain, bullshit with people.. and laugh at the idiots with bloodshot eyes breaking there back doing deadlifts for a triple.

Hey sport, I'm right over here, 10 to 12 reps... maybe a forced rep on the odd Tuesday...the guy who looks like you want to..have fun with those "Insane blood and guts" workouts,and going "past the pain barrier".... as if your hips aren't wide enough, and your ass isn't too big already  :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: July 25, 2012, 02:48:49 AM »
::)

the saddest part of that is that he believes it
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: July 25, 2012, 04:36:09 AM »
the saddest part of that is that he believes it

I bet apply85 would absolutely destroy most getbiggers on world of warcraft bigmc

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #138 on: July 25, 2012, 04:39:48 AM »

Jesus Christ,since when tbombz is "in shape"?In shape for what,acting in a pedobear show  ;D::) ::) ::)
GETBIG!

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: July 25, 2012, 04:42:42 AM »
Jesus Christ,since when tbombz is "in shape"?In shape for what,acting in a pedobear show  ;D::) ::) ::)

tbombz is in great shape

to play an extra in braveheart 2

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #140 on: July 25, 2012, 05:03:34 AM »
so this galenika fella is a steroid dealer?

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: July 25, 2012, 05:16:04 AM »
hahaha i did squat workouts that would make jay cutler shit his pants.  i worked out so hard i'm practically a cripple, because i thought i had to work harder than everyone to get the best body.  lol, you must seriously be delusional... i've been to many gyms, and no matter where i go, one observation is always consistent: the biggest, most ripped bodybuilders are the ones never breaking a sweat in the gym, while the little pencil necks who think it's all "hard work and dedication" are on the squat rack busting their bursas and puking in trash cans, wondering wtf is the "secret."
very true this is the sad thing about bodybuilding, hard work wont get you far

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #142 on: July 25, 2012, 05:18:18 AM »

Sigh,another list I didn't make :-\

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #143 on: July 25, 2012, 06:32:54 AM »
I once dated a girl who thought that just taking the caps off of someone's valve stems would let the air out of their tires

lol   

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #144 on: July 25, 2012, 07:01:19 AM »
i promise never come back to getbig but gallielo fucker make GOD come back ,,  God will repeet only one time for getbig fellas ,, gh15 not a dealer ,, gh25 only bring trut and justise to cult ,, gh15 give secrets of pinapple juice and deer meat ,, he bring up sales 45% worldwide ,, it shows power gh15 has on the wall street ,, gh15 make and break kigtopina ,, tren sales double at drug dealer who cook on top chef ,, gh15 power has no limiits ,, gh15 new website has over 25 members that post all the time ,, boty, wesley, apples35, 10 alex45 gimmacks, and three drug sources ,, my power is greater than God ,,  Gh15 talk about liar priest each chicken kentuky fried make him fat on cadavar gh from 6 years old ,, kentuky chicken sales go down 80 %% ,, gh12 power affect world economy ,, gh15 tells about using same needle 100 times ,, nedle sales go down 600%,, gh15 power go into pharmacy sales ,, dick chaney worry and want to meet gh15 but I tell him fuck you ,, I have too many pros to tryain ,, filt fella galignakeo has bunty for any information,,  he drug dealer on americano soil like widowwhite and hjunior Ardnold ,, getbig all dealer on steroid bording ,, filt alexc45 and steelemon know my power and have been fixed ,,

gh15 approved

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #145 on: July 25, 2012, 07:05:19 AM »
yeah, he "elaborated" on this issue for atleast half an hour.
ill keep this short for now.

he thinks first and foremost gh.

folowed by high doses of steroids, eating alot and some kind of fat bc of insulin thats not under skin, but rather around organs, i wouldnt know the english term for that.an equal mix of these 3 , but first reason clearly his opinion is gh.then the rest.

he said something the internal organs have groth receptors too and at some point they start to outgrow the other bodyparts, in growth rate.

and sometimes, an excessive carb upcan cause this short term.

yeah, thats about what he said.

I think gh15 said it wasn't the growth hormone itself but rather the combination of it along with insulin. My guess is that once the gh doses start getting a little higher the gut will begin to protrude in those predisposed with or with out slin. Either way it's not something you and l will have to worry about.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #146 on: July 25, 2012, 07:16:08 AM »
What the hell is wrong with me....i promised myself I wouldn't turn into the guy making ball jokes on GB.   :-[
Getbig is in control, you have no say in the matter.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #147 on: July 25, 2012, 07:19:45 AM »
i promise never come back to getbig but gallielo fucker make GOD come back ,,  God will repeet only one time for getbig fellas ,, gh15 not a dealer ,, gh25 only bring trut and justise to cult ,, gh15 give secrets of pinapple juice and deer meat ,, he bring up sales 45% worldwide ,, it shows power gh15 has on the wall street ,, gh15 make and break kigtopina ,, tren sales double at drug dealer who cook on top chef ,, gh15 power has no limiits ,, gh15 new website has over 25 members that post all the time ,, boty, wesley, apples35, 10 alex45 gimmacks, and three drug sources ,, my power is greater than God ,,  Gh15 talk about liar priest each chicken kentuky fried make him fat on cadavar gh from 6 years old ,, kentuky chicken sales go down 80 %% ,, gh12 power affect world economy ,, gh15 tells about using same needle 100 times ,, nedle sales go down 600%,, gh15 power go into pharmacy sales ,, dick chaney worry and want to meet gh15 but I tell him fuck you ,, I have too many pros to tryain ,, filt fella galignakeo has bunty for any information,,  he drug dealer on americano soil like widowwhite and hjunior Ardnold ,, getbig all dealer on steroid bording ,, filt alexc45 and steelemon know my power and have been fixed ,,

gh15 approved

haha, this shit cracks me up every time..
O

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #148 on: July 25, 2012, 07:29:43 AM »
GH15 seems like a standup fella. The kinda guy that would give you a ride to the airport or help you move into your new apartment on a Saturday afternoon.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: July 25, 2012, 07:31:50 AM »