Author Topic: only atheists are allowed to post in this thread.  (Read 106158 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
only atheists are allowed to post in this thread.
« on: May 17, 2015, 12:59:56 PM »

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: tbombz facebook post from today
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 01:03:41 PM »

I am not certain, but he must have OCD. The addictions, the obsessions, quick shifts in life etc. Mix in his scruplosity and his lust for teh prick and it's almost certain.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 01:04:12 PM »

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 01:07:34 PM »
I find it amazing how the gift he received via one of those internal deep tissue massages has brought him closer to god...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2015, 01:08:08 PM »
If Taylor can put the same kind inexhaustible, overwhelming determination that he put into the weight room into his new online ministry, he is going to be able to move mountains.

Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof. Matthew 13:31-32

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2015, 01:17:05 PM »
Geez some ego there, going from getting aids from GAY sex with men before marriage, using drugs and stealing etc. to telling others he has the answers to life.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2015, 01:21:12 PM »
Geez some ego there, going from getting aids from GAY sex with men before marriage, using drugs and stealing etc. to telling others he has the answers to life.

x2. Everyone kept telling him all the things he was doing would lead to a bad outcome. Look what happened. Yet, he still has the audacity to try and tell people how to live life, after making mistake after mistake. We are all headed down the wrong path because we do not believe as he does.
X

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2015, 01:27:31 PM »

Yes, he is a highly fucked up repugnant mentally deranged disgusting piece of sub-human ignorant filth.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2015, 01:29:58 PM »
Just cracked me one off

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2015, 01:31:48 PM »
Just cracked me one off

Did you repent? if not, this is where youre going. Have fun burning in hell

X

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2015, 01:32:12 PM »
Geez some ego there, going from getting aids from GAY prostitution before marriage, using drugs and stealing etc. to telling others he has the answers to life.

Fixed.
Tbombz always had himself in high regard, believing he was smarter than anyone else at getbig. Except everyone else didn't got AIDS at 22yo and he did.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2015, 01:34:16 PM »
x2. Everyone kept telling him all the things he was doing would lead to a bad outcome. Look what happened. Yet, he still has the audacity to try and tell people how to live life, after making mistake after mistake. We are all headed down the wrong path because we do not believe as he does.
Maybe the gist of all this is that he is using himself as an example, of what not to do?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2015, 01:37:20 PM »
Fixed.
Tbombz always had himself in high regard, believing he was smarter than anyone else at getbig. Except everyone else didn't got AIDS at 22yo and he did.

He got aids? Lol no wonder he suddenly throws him self out there preaching about god, he sounds like a convict doing life in prison. Suddenly god exists. I wonder would he be all righteous and holy if he suddenly was aids free with 200mil in his bank account and 50 million buried in his backyard.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2015, 01:40:28 PM »
He got aids? Lol no wonder he suddenly throws him self out there preaching about god, he sounds like a convict doing life in prison. Suddenly god exists. I wonder would he be all righteous and holy if he suddenly was aids free with 200mil in his bank account and 50 million buried in his backyard.

yes, he has AIDS.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2015, 01:41:39 PM »
yes, he has AIDS.

I believe he acquired AIDS from being a homosexual prostitute.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2015, 01:42:10 PM »

I believe he acquired AIDS from being a homosexual prostitute.

that is true too.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2015, 01:42:31 PM »
Maybe the gist of all this is that he is using himself as an example, of what not to do?

But most of us already know what not to do. How many of us are dressing up in bunny suits, and having anal sex with no condoms?

We've already told him all this shit was bad. He didn't listen. He doesnt have anything to teach anyone, except his annoying preaching.

Anything else is stuff we already know. There is absolutely nothing tbombz can teach me about life.
X

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2015, 01:47:36 PM »
I had 2 OBE (outer body experience) yesterday that scared the shit out of me. The site of me looking at my body sleeping makes you really think about death.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2015, 01:47:54 PM »
One time a Hardcore Bunny with a hole in the rear of his bunnysuit, now Hardcore Religious! :D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2015, 01:49:14 PM »

Having a bloodied up figure of jesus as your avatar... THAT is a sin!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2015, 01:51:33 PM »
for tbombz

and yes I would tap that ass, whatever age she was in 2009

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2015, 02:02:26 PM »
It's always fear that leads people to cling to this superstitious nonsense. Fear or brainwashing from a young age. Like you said, if he hadn't shafted a man's ass and got himself the big one, then he wouldn't be panicking like fuck over his own mortality.
people that subscribe to organised religions are the stupidest people on earth, either that or they're mentally ill.

This is all true. And coming from a believer too :D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2015, 02:14:45 PM »
Hey Donny!

Well, I rarely ever come on here.

Except recently, when I realized my Brother MOS was faithfully witnessing on this here religious board, and i felt a desire to accompany him out of love.

I will probably keep the name Tbombz. It's a powerful reminder of how Jesus can take a filthy sinner and turn him into a child of God.

As far as exercise goes... I do 10 sets of pushups with my feet elevated every week or two. and I do some various shoulder/arm/back/leg work here and there, every week or two.  I eat once a day. And I golf once or twice a week. Thats about it.  :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2015, 02:14:52 PM »
But most of us already know what not to do. How many of us are dressing up in bunny suits, and having anal sex with no condoms?
I AM.....................I AM................   LOL  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2015, 02:48:30 PM »

eating once a day? Thats actually very unhealthy. I wonder if God told him to do this via prayer.  :-\
X