Author Topic: Dorian Yates steroid cycles from his own mouth  (Read 187441 times)

chess315

Re: Dorian Yates steroid cycles from his own mouth
« Reply #100 on: September 05, 2011, 08:27:55 PM »
i agree dorian was on monster cycles and is a liar but he does have a dilima if he came clean people would obviously try what he said.  Im sure he realises if someone wants to know bad enough they can find the truth.

dustin

« Reply #101 on: September 05, 2011, 08:28:23 PM »
Look at all the fucking lying cockroaches swarming this thread. Gethin, Beefy, Danta... you fellas should be slapped right in the fucking face for lying so badly.

Utterly disrespectful.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #102 on: September 05, 2011, 08:34:18 PM »
Look at all the fucking lying cockroaches swarming this thread. Gethin, Beefy, Danta... you fellas should be slapped right in the fucking face for lying so badly.

Utterly disrespectful.

its really bad,,they actualy come here and lie! they wont come to the thunderdome unless its for pure lies,,you got to ask yourslef why do they do it,, is it mental deasease? or is it money involved ,, is it their way to keep heros alive? i didnt give steve reeves any hero status so ill give it to dorian?? who the fuck was dorian? he was one of the best bodybuilders...but he fuckin used his mama and papa and then the all family and then some! he was monster abuser,, monster!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #103 on: September 05, 2011, 08:43:26 PM »
Oh brother....do me a favor and please inform your loyal naive followers of what Aromatase inhibitors Dorian Yates was using back in the early 90's....this should be really good. (You are getting really sloppy as a gimmick and showing a very young age Mr AstraZeneca.....should have checked with Nasser first before posting that...he wouldnt have made that mistake)

Testolactone. First generation AI, available since 70s if I'm not mistaken.

It's even in the Chris Street supposed Yates Olympia cycle.

Liar Dante.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: September 05, 2011, 10:18:33 PM »
this is natural numbers listen here,,

180 offseason 185 at times 10%

competition weight 165 6% if very very lucky and on fat burners usualy lol

gh15 approved

I TH0UGHT Y0U SAID 5 11 170 C0NTEST TIME IS MAX F0R NATURALS.

AGB

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: September 05, 2011, 11:18:33 PM »
Oh brother....do me a favor and please inform your loyal naive followers of what Aromatase inhibitors Dorian Yates was using back in the early 90's....this should be really good. (You are getting really sloppy as a gimmick and showing a very young age Mr AstraZeneca.....should have checked with Nasser first before posting that...he wouldnt have made that mistake)

"Aromatase inhibitors have been available for the endocrine treatment of breast cancer in postmenopausal women since the late 1970s, when the first-generation aromatase inhibitor aminoglutethimide was introduced for the second-line treatment of advanced breast cancer.1...In 1995, this search was realised with the introduction of ARIMIDEX (anastrozole) (Figure 1.1), the first of a new class of selective third generation aromatase inhibitors.2"

Source: http://www.arimidex.net/search?itemId=2617068

Liar Danta.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #106 on: September 05, 2011, 11:51:42 PM »
Just to add to the Arimidex thing, Duchaine mentioned sending a pretty famous large Bodybuilder to Walter Jekot to acquire some to experiment with back in the very early 80's, so it was known in BB circles as early as then.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #107 on: September 06, 2011, 12:01:20 AM »
we all fuckin used that shit ,,lol i just always though that masterona is better foro over all effect and still a steroid so i liked it more,,

many of us bodybuild really dont hold much fat ,, only water and skin ...and for that you need something in the form of antiaromataze,, diuretic,, masterona ,,ephedrine,, combo of all ,, it depends on the individual

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #108 on: September 06, 2011, 12:09:36 AM »

Already had gyno (that he didn't have 2y prior) even before he offcially started bodybuilding...

Young Tbombz looking good back in the day before he grew all the fur.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 06, 2011, 12:13:27 AM »
 And we have the winner of the MFSSOTY* award.

*most fucking stupid statement of the year

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hi Stupid, welcome to the thread.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #110 on: September 06, 2011, 12:29:56 AM »
Gh15>dante

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #111 on: September 06, 2011, 01:47:42 AM »
Gh15>dante

x10000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 0000000

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #112 on: September 06, 2011, 01:59:30 AM »
here is your hero fellas,, the once 6 time mr o of nothing but little kid cycles lol ,, at age 21! already look like a washed up druggie which he was....he just was good responder to high doses,, the end!

can you really tell me that this is marvelous genetic? look at it!! we have here on the boarding leaf bug with genetic that put this dorian to shame!! yet...dorian responded MUCH better to hormones,, look at dorian face....take a close look ...this is a face of hormones my friends

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #113 on: September 06, 2011, 02:06:22 AM »
look at the fuckin skin thickness!! look at it ,,fella is 6% and due to skin thickness look 7-8% ,,,he maybe even less than 6 there! yet skin thickness due to hormone use  and genetic....see this is genetic thing,, how many fellas you see that have this type of midsection a day? in all gymnasiums aroudn the world ,, they walk around with this thickness and everyone tell them they are 10% and they actualy much less...yet dorian had same thing and ended up mr o 6 times! why? cause he didnt give a flying fuck and continue to use and use and experiement and while today morons on steroid boarding would tell him ,, hey brother loui be careful with diuretic you dotn want it you are 10.86% you cant use it you will flatten out ,, you will look like you never worked out a day in yoru life,, bla bla bla bla thats what today morons would say on steroid boarding to this kind of picture right? and this pictutre is taken with the right shdow lights,, and black and white,, all enhances the physiqe lol ,, so he would get owned right and left and made run away from bodybuild,, but! guess what my friends...back then there was no internet ....so no one could say it ,, he just went on that duiretic and wow ...he discoverd he had muscle under and that he was really 6%!! wowaweewa what a discovery!! i bet danta and son would tell him he needed high protien diet based on fish pills and some iron protien from testicles of a zebra,, but they were little kids back then playing football in the back yard ...right danta? you were stealing bazooka gums back then from the stores and probably tapes of u2 and madona in the beggining of their way....thats what you did so you couldnt give stupid advices on internet to goolible generation of kids,,

dorian didnt listen to nothing,, he saw the drugs ,, he used them ,, he used them smart ,, and he responded like there is no tomorrow,,but! he used a lot and high dose and none stop NONE FUCKIN STOP

gh15 approved
fallen angel

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #114 on: September 06, 2011, 03:19:52 AM »
Ok, so as always no one uses COMMON SENSE. Human brain is powerful and you can sense bullshit even with little or no knowledge! That's why I had scholarship at my uni ffs, Im to lazy to learn but you can come up with things all by yourself.

So now:

(1) Ok, let's assume Dorian used what he did. That's nowadays considered begginer's cycle. Did everyone use same amounts? Well no, at least Nasser el Sonbaty, his DIRECT competition used literally 10x more gear. So did his competition according to Nasser. Ok so we know some of direct Dorian's competitors used way more than fucking 300mg of tren precontest and 700mg of test off season, more like 5g of test offseason and 2g of tren precontest, right? Also they used way more gh and added insulin.

(2) Now drugs are DOSE dependent. If you add insulin you're bigger. If you add gh you're bigger. If you add androgens then not necessarily BUT 300mg of test prop is WAY under optimal amount which is never lower than 750mg for guys with worst reaction to drugs on earth. Same goes for tren basically.

Ok, so we know that drugs are dose dependent, Dorian used way less than what is considered even optimal and his competition used much more. Now, Olympia is a freak show. Dorian won not becouse he had most pretty physique - he won becouse of his size and razor sharp definition. So now from (2) we know that if Dorian used more he would be bigger. From (1) we know that his competition arleady used more. So question is:

WHY THE FUCK DIDNT HE USE MORE IF HE COULD BE BETTER AND HIS COMPETITION ARLEADY DID THAT AND THEY WERE SOMETIMES CATCHING HIM REALLY FUCKING CLOSE?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #115 on: September 06, 2011, 03:31:26 AM »
Ok, so as always no one uses COMMON SENSE. Human brain is powerful and you can sense bullshit even with little or no knowledge! That's why I had scholarship at my uni ffs, Im to lazy to learn but you can come up with things all by yourself.

So now:

(1) Ok, let's assume Dorian used what he did. That's nowadays considered begginer's cycle. Did everyone use same amounts? Well no, at least Nasser el Sonbaty, his DIRECT competition used literally 10x more gear. So did his competition according to Nasser. Ok so we know some of direct Dorian's competitors used way more than fucking 300mg of tren precontest and 700mg of test off season, more like 5g of test offseason and 2g of tren precontest, right? Also they used way more gh and added insulin.

(2) Now drugs are DOSE dependent. If you add insulin you're bigger. If you add gh you're bigger. If you add androgens then not necessarily BUT 300mg of test prop is WAY under optimal amount which is never lower than 750mg for guys with worst reaction to drugs on earth. Same goes for tren basically.

Ok, so we know that drugs are dose dependent, Dorian used way less than what is considered even optimal and his competition used much more. Now, Olympia is a freak show. Dorian won not becouse he had most pretty physique - he won becouse of his size and razor sharp definition. So now from (2) we know that if Dorian used more he would be bigger. From (1) we know that his competition arleady used more. So question is:

WHY THE FUCK DIDNT HE USE MORE IF HE COULD BE BETTER AND HIS COMPETITION ARLEADY DID THAT AND THEY WERE SOMETIMES CATCHING HIM REALLY FUCKING CLOSE?
Hes telling lies

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #116 on: September 06, 2011, 03:43:08 AM »
Hes telling lies

Thats one of the options, other being: hes so drugged he forgot what he used, he lost his mind and that hes not really Dorian yates, just Reptillian imposter.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #117 on: September 06, 2011, 04:15:12 AM »

Meltdown. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Khofo

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • TeaM Snbaté FéLLA and kinKong
« Reply #118 on: September 06, 2011, 04:23:35 AM »
TeamGh15-snBatéFéLLa

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 06, 2011, 04:35:11 AM »
  Meltdown. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL! Everything is a meltdown now.

What's your IQ again?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #120 on: September 06, 2011, 04:52:07 AM »
LOL! Everything is a meltdown now.

What's your IQ again?

Too high to measure, that's what he said.  ::) ::) ::)

But estimated at 260.

w8m8

« Reply #121 on: September 06, 2011, 05:29:37 AM »

LOL

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #122 on: September 06, 2011, 05:46:59 AM »

YOU FUCKING RETARDED MONGREL. FOR SOMEONE WITH SO MUCH KNOWLEDGE YOU WOULD KNOW THAT DRY, GRAINY LOOK IS A COMBO OF HIGH ANDROGENS + ANTI-ESTRO'S. I DID NOT KNOW ARIMIDEX BUT I WOULDVE FIGURED LETRO, MASTERON, ETC. AT HIGH DOSES.

WHAT NEXT YOU ARE GOING TO TELL US DORIAN WAS ONE OF THE GENETICALLY ELITE? YES THE DUDE TRAINED HARD BUT SO DID A BUNCH OF PROS AND NON-PROS THIS DUDE WAS THE FIRST AND BIGGEST ABUSER CAUSE U LOOK HOW SHITTY HE LOOKED. AGAIN, LEVRONE, DILLET, COLEMAN? YES THOSE SOME GENETIC ELITIST BUT THEY STILL ABUSED. DORIAN JUST WENT OVERBOARD.

GET YOUR REPTILE SKIN ASS OUT OF HERE FUCKING BITCH.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #123 on: September 06, 2011, 05:48:01 AM »
Danta = fat liar

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #124 on: September 06, 2011, 05:53:31 AM »
here is your hero fellas,, the once 6 time mr o of nothing but little kid cycles lol ,, at age 21! already look like a washed up druggie which he was....he just was good responder to high doses,, the end!

can you really tell me that this is marvelous genetic? look at it!! we have here on the boarding leaf bug with genetic that put this dorian to shame!! yet...dorian responded MUCH better to hormones,, look at dorian face....take a close look ...this is a face of hormones my friends

gh15 approved

DID HE REALLY RESPOND MUCH BETTER?OR DID HE JUST USE MORE TO MAKE RESPONSE LOOK BETTER?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO