Author Topic: How do you think Craig is looking these days?  (Read 17688 times)

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
Re: How do you think Craig is looking these days?
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2006, 01:55:41 PM »
Craig and Kelly Titus got what they deserve after believing that they could get away with murder. Law enforcement did a very good job tracking them down since these two fugitive dumbells thought they were going to flee the country and live happily ever after in another nation. That half-breed musclehead has a long rap sheet and has such a bad reputation that it's not worth getting too deep into it. He deserves to be a slave of the state until his life ends when he becomes a senior citizen around the time he would have been elegible for social security. I don't believe in showing cold-blooded murderers any mercy because Titus is as guilty as OJ Simpson was in 1994.

you must be new to this thread.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2006, 06:01:13 PM »
Craig and Kelly Titus got what they deserve after believing that they could get away with murder. Law enforcement did a very good job tracking them down since these two fugitive dumbells thought they were going to flee the country and live happily ever after in another nation. That half-breed musclehead has a long rap sheet and has such a bad reputation that it's not worth getting too deep into it. He deserves to be a slave of the state until his life ends when he becomes a senior citizen around the time he would have been elegible for social security. I don't believe in showing cold-blooded murderers any mercy because Titus is as guilty as OJ Simpson was in 1994.

In all fairness, Titus and Ryan haven't been convicted yet. What I believe is most incriminating is the witness testimony and their futile attempt to flee the scene. OJ pulled a fleeing act as well, but you have to be a rich black celebrity to get acquitted in this country. If a good defense team can compile a brainless jury (such as one devised by OJ's team and the prosecution) they might stand a chance to be acquitted.

MrBiggz22

• Getbig II
  • Get in where `ya fit in!!
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2006, 08:20:38 PM »
I personally think they both will get convicted soon as their bodybuilding and fitness days are now behind them. A sad ending.

MrBiggz
www.LaBodybuilding.com

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2006, 04:11:09 AM »
In all fairness, Titus and Ryan haven't been convicted yet. What I believe is most incriminating is the witness testimony and their futile attempt to flee the scene. OJ pulled a fleeing act as well, but you have to be a rich black celebrity to get acquitted in this country. If a good defense team can compile a brainless jury (such as one devised by OJ's team and the prosecution) they might stand a chance to be acquitted.

no comment on the endless comments about " in all fairness, they haven't been convicted yet " or the countless permutations of " in this country, a person is presumed innocent until proven guilty"....etc. 

However, re: the rich black celebrity; Robert Blake is white.  In his case, there wasn't enough physical evidence to convict the guy.  EVen though just about everything pointed directly at him.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2006, 11:40:22 AM »

just rich  not race

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2006, 11:54:52 AM »

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2006, 05:43:25 AM »
And what the f**k happened to her face ?  :'(
She looks like "coffee cake" from the movie "A Bronx Tale". The one gangster's face looked so horrible that they called him coffee cake because it litterally looked like a Drake's coffee cake.

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2006, 03:40:51 AM »
It must suck when so much of your muscle is the result of a syringe that you "shrink" after a few months in jail. I imagine that if you aren't strong mentally, it would just add to the psychological stress of being in Craig's situation.  :-\
Lee