Author Topic: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!  (Read 352066 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: CSWOL heading to the NPC Los Angeles contest.
« Reply #1050 on: August 02, 2013, 01:59:25 PM »
here is what happens when you are epic leans, a typical galeniko day at the beach

today talked to couple women at beach, but one in particular yea shes 40, face is shit without makeup haha, but she trains, brasilian white girl, stupid as hell, but! she has abs lean like mine, skin folding and all, her back looks shockingly dry,lol.
but has some celulite on ass,tat typical for women oh well.
she came over to me i asked her"wow, do you train"(its extremly obvious she does lol), and she said the same to me, and sat her ass straight on my feet, i liked what i seen so much i almost sexualy assaulted her right there in front of 2000 or so ppl haha:-)

talked to another tatted up girl with glasses, but rather to just check out my own reflection in her glasses, it looked amaizng i have to admit.

now, another girl i talked to, she looks at my chest and says wow these are bigger than mine and i take her hand and say dont be too shy to touch it and put her hand on my chest and then abs, she has vaginal waterfalls, and looks at my legs(i wear the shortest, gayest shorts possible)and sees the vein on inner thigh ,fingerthick, and touches that,pretending interest, but i suspect her real interest was having her hand close to my penis:-)
then she touches chest again, and i say you really think they bigger than yours and just grabbed her tit:-)

what can i say today was a good and useful day.theres no way to spend the day better than this.

think its soon time to hit other part of the beach,for theres not many women left unhit there, they could start thinking im no fan of monogamy.

i didnt know in which thread to put this, but its so good writing, shouldnt be left unreported.

maybe galeniko beach diaries thread is in order :D

that
  said, cswol youre looking leaner again imo, the gut is clearly smaller.

dont have the big fries bro :D

ahahahaha THIS is why your poster of the year bro. solid gold!
b

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #1051 on: August 02, 2013, 02:03:07 PM »
just a minor setback, still have faith in ya bruh!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1052 on: August 02, 2013, 02:07:06 PM »
Cswol should go for it.  Just has to get his head in the right place first for this.  This is a process, not an event. 

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1053 on: August 02, 2013, 02:07:46 PM »
but rather to just check out my own reflection in her glasses, it looked amaizng i have to admit.

(i wear the shortest, gayest shorts possible)

;D ;D ;D

I don't actually laugh out loud much with online shit but these 2 lines got me. good stuff.

and yes, there is nothing like the beach for showing off the body in a totally natural atmosphere where you don't come across as cocky. I'm like a celebrity at the Chicago beaches.  8)

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1054 on: August 02, 2013, 02:10:53 PM »
Cswol should go for it.  Just has to get his head in the right place first for this.  This is a process, not an event. 
bro, he is still talking about fucking 270 like its impressive. this is not the kind person that has "head in the right place" when you consider he literally has 50-60 pounds of pure A-grade butter to drop.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1055 on: August 02, 2013, 02:11:14 PM »
;D ;D ;D

I don't actually laugh out loud much with online shit but these 2 lines got me. good stuff.

and yes, there is nothing like the beach for showing off the body in a totally natural atmosphere where you don't come across as cocky. I'm like a celebrity at the Chicago beaches.  8)
Chicago has beaches  ???

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1058 on: August 02, 2013, 02:19:34 PM »
bro, he is still talking about fucking 270 like its impressive. this is not the kind person that has "head in the right place" when you consider he literally has 50-60 pounds of pure A-grade butter to drop.

Everyone who lifts should go for a full diet down once in their life, whether they compete or not, just to see what they can get do.  Cswol should go for it just so he can see where he can get to.  If he wants to blow up again - that's easy to do.  

If he just understands that the mentality and approach to this is a lot more than just going in and pumping weights and tossing shit around, he can do it.  

If its "Bro - i'm huge bro - ima step on stage at 250 and shut the NPC Down!"  - that is not going to work.  

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1059 on: August 02, 2013, 02:24:46 PM »
Everyone who lifts should go for a full diet down once in their life, whether they compete or not, just to see what they can get do.  Cswol should go for it just so he can see where he can get to.  If he wants to blow up again - that's easy to do.  

If he just understands that the mentality and approach to this is a lot more than just going in and pumping weights and tossing shit around, he can do it.  

If its "Bro - i'm huge bro - ima step on stage at 250 and shut the NPC Down!"  - that is not going to work.  

Oh I think we all agree with this. I just dont think cswole is anywhere near this mindset as he keeps spouting off about being 270.

I have even found that once you really diet down, your body doesn't hold fat the same way it did before. somehow I look leaner at the same bf % then before I really dieted down hard.

ukjeff

« Reply #1060 on: August 02, 2013, 02:35:14 PM »
bouncer works his ass of in the gym and outside the gym(g4p)

;D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #1061 on: August 02, 2013, 02:39:32 PM »
so cswol has given up?

he has not said that. Cswol explain.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1062 on: August 02, 2013, 02:41:59 PM »
yah, fatleniko in that pic was 270lbs or bit more.
and im tad shorter than cswol.go figure.
fatleniko was clean, another huge advantage.

as for the beaches, yeah, have to take care to not come off as intimidating, not flexing things, not lat syndrome walking, only suck in waist and keep tight(and run behind bush to take breath once in a while).
oh i forgot something, all of the sudden, from the catwalk avenue where everyone walks by to get to the beach place, comes along a permabulker(i hope he was ,i hope this isnt his best diet he can do), i swear if that wasnt 300lbs+, kinda solid muscle under the gallons upon gallon of bloof, he shoulders seemed twice as wide as mine and his leg mass, i think im not exagerating when i say the leg muscle mass(not circumference)was about 4 times mine, it looked like pillars typicaly seen on government buildings.
now this fatso walked with 45% angle lat syndrome, "fashionable" sunglasses, and in 35degress celsius hell-heat(thatll be soemthing like 100degree fahrenheit i think, so hot you think the air and sun is coming down crushing you) he wore a thick tshirt.
so much bloof not 1 line of muscle visible, i shouted at him "why dont you take shirt off hahaha".
and then hit a quick arnold sideways rear double biceps pose, just for a brief second.
he rolled along comentless , probably thinking wtf this twink wants.

now for the fucking idiot debile shitzo who pretends to not know what a beach is, to get some pointless attention, a beach is when theres water where you can jump in, can be river, lake, ocean, you little drunktard vagina, but you knew this full well.

bouncer works his ass of in the gym and outside the gym(g4p) to get legend status on his beach, you are a dime a dozenmillion drunktard, why dont you go and date an obese whale woman and have a bet who can drink the other under the table ::)
How tall are you again Gal? You better be 6'3+. There is no way in hell that Fatlenko pic is 270+ pounds.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1063 on: August 02, 2013, 02:42:30 PM »

as for the beaches, yeah, have to take care to not come off as intimidating, not flexing things, not lat syndrome walking, only suck in waist and keep tight(and run behind bush to take breath once in a while).
oh i forgot something, all of the sudden, from the catwalk avenue where everyone walks by to get to the beach place, comes along a permabulker(i hope he was ,i hope this isnt his best diet he can do), i swear if that wasnt 300lbs+, kinda solid muscle under the gallons upon gallon of bloof, he shoulders seemed twice as wide as mine and his leg mass, i think im not exagerating when i say the leg muscle mass(not circumference)was about 4 times mine, it looked like pillars typicaly seen on government buildings.
now this fatso walked with 45% angle lat syndrome, "fashionable" sunglasses, and in 35degress celsius hell-heat(thatll be soemthing like 100degree fahrenheit i think, so hot you think the air and sun is coming down crushing you) he wore a thick tshirt.
so much bloof not 1 line of muscle visible, i shouted at him "why dont you take shirt off hahaha".
and then hit a quick arnold sideways rear double biceps pose, just for a brief second.

now for the fucking idiot debile shitzo who pretends to not know what a beach is, to get some pointless attention, a beach is when theres water where you can jump in, can be river, lake, ocean, you little drunktard vagina, but you knew this full well.

bouncer works his ass of in the gym and outside the gym(g4p) to get legend status on his beach, you are a dime a dozenmillion drunktard, why dont you go and date an obese whale woman and have a bet who can drink the other under the table ::)

I now understand why Gal gets all the votes for poster of the year. Genius level shit. Bravo you little twink. :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1064 on: August 02, 2013, 02:43:47 PM »

Oh really? I thought a beach had to include an ocean somewhere?

ukjeff

« Reply #1065 on: August 02, 2013, 02:47:50 PM »
Oh really? I thought a beach had to include an ocean somewhere?
Nope
beach  [beech]  Show IPA
noun
1.an expanse of sand or pebbles along a shore.
2.the part of the shore of an ocean, sea, large river, lake, etc., washed by the tide or waves.
3.the area adjacent to a seashore: We're vacationing at the beach.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1066 on: August 02, 2013, 02:50:15 PM »
Nope
Was this definition of a beach taken from Gal's and No one's book?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1067 on: August 02, 2013, 02:50:55 PM »
Cswol - go for it bro.  Just do this once in your life.  Let the chips fall where they may.  you can always go back to being 270 again if that is what you want.  

You wont regret it if you make it to the stage and have that one day always to look back on.  Shit - even our own Melvin has his one or two pics he looks back on with pride .  

ukjeff

« Reply #1068 on: August 02, 2013, 02:51:42 PM »
Cswol - go for it bro.  Just do this once in your life.  Let the chips fall where they may.  you can always go back to being 270 again if that is what you want.  

You wont regret it if you make it to the stage and have that one day always to look back on.  Shit - even our own Melvin has his one or two pics he looks back on with pride .  
Down his vest.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1069 on: August 02, 2013, 02:53:40 PM »

The problem is that Cswol already ate all of the chips.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1070 on: August 02, 2013, 02:56:21 PM »
Didn't mean it like that.   ;D 

For the time frame he has - its doable w the right mental commitment - he just has to want it bad enough for that one day.  Is one day glory worth a year of sacrifice and SUCK?  Only he can answer that.   

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1071 on: August 02, 2013, 02:59:46 PM »
The problem is that Cswol aleady ate all of the chips.
weird day. i laughed at a shit stain post.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1072 on: August 02, 2013, 03:00:41 PM »
weird day. i laughed at a shit stain post.
I'm a guilty pleasure.  8)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1073 on: August 02, 2013, 03:04:57 PM »
the venom is very poisonous these days, the root is the dieting :D

one day, i will be like you(if there was timetraveling machines to go back in time to when i was smaller than you)
 ;D
Galeniko can't even form a proper sentence. He is the fatlenko of posters on Getbig.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #1074 on: August 02, 2013, 04:03:08 PM »
Did he quit already?