Author Topic: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!  (Read 352022 times)

ukjeff

Re: CSWOL heading to the NPC Los Angeles contest.
« Reply #1100 on: August 03, 2013, 01:20:25 PM »
why are the pics always blurred i use oldest android phone ever and mine are always sharp

They're not blurred, thats what he actually looks like.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1101 on: August 03, 2013, 01:20:57 PM »
 galeniko poster of the year 2013

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #1102 on: August 03, 2013, 01:33:54 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1103 on: August 03, 2013, 02:20:55 PM »
 :D ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1104 on: August 03, 2013, 03:24:39 PM »
i dont know where to put my beachs stories, but to push cswols thread, ill just post them here from now on.brother in iron and all that :D

ok so heres the todays beach story and the day isnt even over yet an open air festival tonight still remaining.

so, carbed up for the beach day last night, and terribly misstimed that, i shit it out only now, so gut wasnt sooo tight today with all the food but who cares.
there is this 20 year old partygirl there often, last days me and frend talked bit to her and today she finally sits down at our towel to have chit chat, and tells us upfront that shes no whore, shes not like the other girls at the beach which we hit up all the time(she took notice, she admited she took notice of us very closely from day 1 ,first sight, so did i,i told her,shes a proper 9.5)
keep in mind shes there with her boyfrend right next to us, telling us how shes not a whore.
then we talk bc frend and me both like feet and select women based on many factors and feet-quality being one, we just say hey let us have a look at your feet, and i just nicely grab one have a look and say they good to go,bro :D
then we go for a drink, she buys some big champagne bottle(whore fuel), and me and frend know she will let loose a bit when drunk, so, soon she starts dancing and ofc i immediately join her and she rubs her perfect perfect ass right on my dick and screams ,you know those drunk party tones etc.meanwhile in the background she has an even hotter frend, a perfect 10,even from upclose, whos eye fucking me all the time
i get stiffy and decide its good time to have a parade-walk down the beach avenue with half stiffy and very short and tight shorts, you know the kind. 8)
so, somewhere down the avenue theres 2 women sunbathing there and while i pass by one of them,her head follows me like a clockwork, turning from right to left,and she notices that i see that,and i smile a bit and turn bit around myself while walking ,just about to tell her "careful youll break your neck" and then actualy i walk head first into a pole in my way haha ;D
so i get down to them, one is a 6 onther would be an 8 if it wasnt for her very inconsistent teeth arrangement, and introdoce myself, they tell me i have a godlike physique etc,i say yeah i know, etc, chitchat, then it comes out they turkish,and somewhat muslim, and ask me if i am too, i say no but if it helps, im circumsized too :D
to make myself appear more important than i am, i tell them ill be back later but im there often blabla and return to my frend and the 9.5 "im not a whore", this is some 20minutes later, and what do i see my frend already putting his tongue down her neck haha ;D
her boyfrend intevenes and despite seeing very clearly what happened, he asks did you just kiss my girl, haha, he says "ask her", she screams"im not a whore (hahaha)"and i tell them whats the big deal :D

anyway, i took another frends daughter for a wlak around, this is to gain sympathy points overall, to appear approachable,not intimidating, and it works like charm, the women there find it cute and all.esp the one who followed me to the water and said she seen me before etc, but she doesnt belong to look elite, so no number handing out, its no good if whole beach sees that.i tell her im here often etc.

then theres an 40year old lesbian who touched my glutes, and i offered her to un-fag(un-lesbian) her ;D

ok this is enough, lifes good. 8)

Isn't this a forum for adults? What are you doing here then?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1105 on: August 03, 2013, 03:28:31 PM »
if i was a fag and attracted to posts that make me piss with laughter... i would fuck you in the ass. (no homo)

No matter how you put it, fucking someone (another male) in the ass is very homo. (No homo) doesn't fix this.  ;D

I do get where you are coming from though with regards to his post inspiring a good fucking pants pissing chuckle.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1106 on: August 03, 2013, 04:29:01 PM »
CSWO on his way to the Contest!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1107 on: August 04, 2013, 05:01:00 AM »

one is a 6 onther would be an 8 if it wasnt for her very inconsistent teeth arrangement,

:D

lol hahahahaha damn this is the line of the year for me so far holy shit

abt the pro. you said it was AV. he looks bad eh? dude at one time that guy had the best physique you could ever wish to have. it was pretty much flawless.

i honestly think bbing creates some kind of mental disease in you were you dont see what you really look like, and what your becoming. the guy was 'there'. now hes hittting stage two palumboism. if he throttles back now he might be ok. maybe. he keeps going and he'll never get those lines back.
b

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1108 on: August 04, 2013, 06:27:10 AM »
i almost spat out my coffee at that,through the nose, this came out of nowhere ;D
lmao same here. cswole you fat sack of shit, prove us twinks wrong and do this!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #1109 on: August 04, 2013, 06:30:21 AM »
lmao same here. cswole you fat sack of shit, prove us twinks wrong and do this!
Haha very motivational.

I don't think will be proved wrong.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1110 on: August 04, 2013, 08:04:27 AM »
I start my second month of the program despite a strained shoulder in the first month I dropped 22 lbs of fat and water, dropped bodyfat and slimmed my waistline, now it's up the ante this month you haters will be stagnant on your posts! SWOLIOSOS!

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1111 on: August 04, 2013, 08:10:51 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1112 on: August 04, 2013, 08:12:09 AM »
;D ;D ;D

Someone should add this to the urban dictionary

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1113 on: August 04, 2013, 08:21:30 AM »
It's already in the urban dictionary look it up! And for all you doubters this is what I've made happen in one month off a clean diet and minimal cardio!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1114 on: August 04, 2013, 08:22:49 AM »
Im On my way SWOL sweet SWOL!

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #1115 on: August 04, 2013, 08:25:52 AM »
 :)

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1116 on: August 04, 2013, 08:27:05 AM »
looks good bro. abs are starting to resemble mine. tight waist also. guessing 30 inch waist size?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1117 on: August 04, 2013, 08:27:41 AM »
It's already in the urban dictionary look it up! And for all you doubters this is what I've made happen in one month off a clean diet and minimal cardio!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=SWOLIOSOS  ::)

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1118 on: August 04, 2013, 08:28:50 AM »
Yea, swole, I would highly recommend you get on low dose adex or letro right now. May just be fat but it's looking more and more like gyno on those tits bro. It will only become more visible as the fat comes off.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1119 on: August 04, 2013, 08:31:10 AM »
Looking much better, I'm actually fairly impressed you're actually following through.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1120 on: August 04, 2013, 08:58:31 AM »
Yeah I know I'm gona get that issue under control gona hit it with proviron at first to knock it down some then the best thing I can get, most of you are saying letro so I told you before I started my process that is one issue that has to be addressed, I'm gona keep goin all out so I can get to where I need to be, appreciate all the advices and hate comments fuel for the fire fellas!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1121 on: August 04, 2013, 09:01:06 AM »
Yeah I know I'm gona get that issue under control gona hit it with proviron at first to knock it down some then the best thing I can get, most of you are saying letro so I told you before I started my process that is one issue that has to be addressed, I'm gona keep goin all out so I can get to where I need to be, appreciate all the advices and hate comments fuel for the fire fellas!
Go Cswol!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1122 on: August 04, 2013, 09:01:43 AM »

definitely losing fat.  Keep going! 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1123 on: August 04, 2013, 09:27:19 AM »
The biggest whores always talk about how they're not whores.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1124 on: August 04, 2013, 09:40:53 AM »
The swolest muthafuckaz walk around the gym talking about....that's the difference in weighing 290 lbs and 2whatever they think they are and 2whatever they're not!