Author Topic: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!  (Read 352055 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!
« Reply #2450 on: September 06, 2013, 12:41:19 PM »

Your video kind of reminds me of this -

BRO-DOWN!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2451 on: September 06, 2013, 12:46:26 PM »
  Boom

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #2452 on: September 06, 2013, 01:09:03 PM »
Great english Gale!
speak his language. i know how hard it is in a foreign speaking land. I however reached Kaufmann and Galeniko is intelligent enough to do so too.

AVBG

« Reply #2453 on: September 06, 2013, 01:49:52 PM »
You guys are cut I give you that but you lack any real muscle size or density, you guys have teenager size muscles, facts are facts, it's just ridiculous all the shit you guys type and post in real life I would dust you fuckers, you would look like a speck of dust standing next to me! FActs!

"Learn to lay down the fork.. Brother"

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #2454 on: September 06, 2013, 01:55:18 PM »
heres a message for the cswole by the geleniko

what poverty ass country is that filmed in?

nosbp2

• Getbig III
« Reply #2455 on: September 06, 2013, 03:28:52 PM »
what poverty ass country is that filmed in?

one of the best to live in?

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #2456 on: September 06, 2013, 03:46:58 PM »
swole , may the fork be with you

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2457 on: September 06, 2013, 04:15:12 PM »

Great message to Cswol. You come across as being very sincere and well meaning. I hope he pays attention to your advice because it is great.

Being a fellow who always wanted to get big, I understand where Cswol is coming from. This thinking is hard to change. It is like the fat person who spends a lot of time and energy dieting to be thin, but always sees themselves as being fat, no matter how thin they get. When I've decided to eat really clean and get cut, I am good for awhile and then something snaps when I see myself in the mirror as that skinny kid I once was and I go back to trying to add size as opposed to quality muscle. It is a vicious cycle....which I hope I can break someday very soon. Time for me is running out.

Your video is very inspirational. Not only do you look great, but you make a lot of sense. And good job with speaking English too. I can understand you better then I can understand someone who speaks ghetto speak for effect, like Cswol.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2458 on: September 06, 2013, 04:16:55 PM »
I LOVE THIS THREAD.
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2459 on: September 06, 2013, 04:25:03 PM »
another one ;D

Another great and inspirational video.

What is it with you Europeans and cigarettes. My daughter-in-law is German. She smokes cigarettes and so do all her brothers and sisters as well as my oldest grandchild. When my wife and I visit our son and his wife in the little village where they live, which is in Bavaria, GR. there are even cigarette vending machines on the street corners. Somehow you folks didn't get the memo that cigarettes are killers.

To me, you smoking a cigarette in this video is a counterpoint to it being about good health and fitness. But then, I am an American. Cswol smokes pot before working out so I guess for him it fits.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #2460 on: September 06, 2013, 04:37:42 PM »
Another great and inspirational video.

What is it with you Europeans and cigarettes. My daughter-in-law is German. She smokes cigarettes and so do all her brothers and sisters as well as my oldest grandchild. When my wife and I visit our son and his wife in the little village where they live, which is in Bavaria, GR. there are even cigarette vending machines on the street corners. Somehow you folks didn't get the memo that cigarettes are killers.

To me, you smoking a cigarette in this video is a counterpoint to it being about good health and fitness. But then, I am an American. Cswol smokes pot before working out so I guess for him it fits.
I WILL teach him SCOTTISCH and Celtish. Give him respect..he is speaking YOUR language

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2461 on: September 06, 2013, 04:45:16 PM »
Cswol looking lighter but still in control.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2462 on: September 06, 2013, 05:00:09 PM »
I WILL teach him SCOTTISCH and Celtish. Give him respect..he is speaking YOUR language

I have a lot of respect for anyone whose first language isn't English and they actually do this well with it. English isn't an easy language to master.

I had to relearn English when I was around 6 years old and had spent a year or so living in Germany where I attended German and French speaking schools. I spoke pretty good German and better French back then, but not much English.

Like many Europeans, my daughter-in-law is fluent in English, Russian and to a lesser degree, French. Her first language is German.

Galeniko has a very engaging personality. He reminds me of a lot of the German folks I've met over the years.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #2463 on: September 06, 2013, 05:00:23 PM »

Very nice Gal. You are a good looking man. Accent is hot too

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2464 on: September 06, 2013, 05:05:57 PM »

X2

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2465 on: September 06, 2013, 05:09:52 PM »

X3. No homo. OK a little homo.
a

thebrink

• Getbig V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2467 on: September 06, 2013, 05:14:12 PM »
some of the very greatest bbuilders smoke pot all day.

cigaretes are great apetite killers,so is pot once one gets used to it,and it calms down during diet and some believe it helps recovery(some who actualy stood on mr o stage).

bbuilding is not healthy anyway, even without drugs.
if anything, the only benefit would be a clean diet, if one sticks to it.

cswole is on the right path i think, he lost about 5lbs in his face alone,lol, and when one has not been anywhere near 10% for a while, its kinda hard to get there,takes lots of time, slightest diet errors draw you back, body totaly flooded with estrogens,a total mess from bbuilding aspect.

i think cswol will somewhat soon walk around lean,he didnt lose the weight so far just for fun, he has the mindset, seems zoned in.

8)

With support from folks like you, Cswol has a chance to change his life.

Bodybuilding may not be healthy for some, but it can be for anyone who goes about it sensibly. There is nothing wrong with building muscle strength and size and being lean as long as it is done with a healthy diet and exercise. I cannot abide the use of folks taking mass steroids for the sole purpose of building muscle. Some folks, like me, have a hormonal deficiency and correcting that deficiency makes sense for improved health.

Don't make the same mistake Cswol did regarding my remarks about Pot or cigarettes. In moderation, these things are probably not going to kill you. Pot has been shown to have some positive affects for some folks. Can't say the same for cigarettes. There must be a healthier and safer from of appetite suppressant. Besides, once one is lean and eating healthy foods in modest portions, they shouldn't need to suppress their appetite. I have been pushing my plate away when I am full.

Small portions of nutrition taken frequently works best for me. -Stomach stays flat and I don't feel hungry. Also, I eat according to my energy output. For the next month, I am using crutches while recovering from a non-gym related knee injury. I will be eating lighter than normal until I can get my sorry ass back to the gym.  :'(

AVBG

« Reply #2468 on: September 06, 2013, 05:33:33 PM »
some of the very greatest bbuilders smoke pot all day.

cigaretes are great apetite killers,so is pot once one gets used to it,and it calms down during diet and some believe it helps recovery(some who actualy stood on mr o stage).

bbuilding is not healthy anyway, even without drugs.
if anything, the only benefit would be a clean diet, if one sticks to it.

cswole is on the right path i think, he lost about 5lbs in his face alone,lol, and when one has not been anywhere near 10% for a while, its kinda hard to get there,takes lots of time, slightest diet errors draw you back, body totaly flooded with estrogens,a total mess from bbuilding aspect.

i think cswol will somewhat soon walk around lean,he didnt lose the weight so far just for fun, he has the mindset, seems zoned in.

8)

No need to justify your use of the Serbian Clen

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #2469 on: September 06, 2013, 06:38:00 PM »
ha yeah cswole was on the path to bloodpressure issues, but seems alot alot better by now.

bbuilding unhealthy,its bit relative, many ppl who just eat "normaly" ar emore unhealthy by dfault, but to each their own.

im most happy if i can motivate anyone a bit.
i consider this invitation for action :D
haha
:-*

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2470 on: September 06, 2013, 06:43:17 PM »

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #2471 on: September 06, 2013, 06:51:00 PM »

are your receptors failing or are you off cycle or is it the camera angle

looking kinda small there

:-\

(plz dont melt down friend)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2472 on: September 06, 2013, 07:05:55 PM »

he has something up his sleeve  ;)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2473 on: September 06, 2013, 07:09:14 PM »

lol.... says the attention whore who's 25 years old and looks like he hasn't even taken whey.
l

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #2474 on: September 06, 2013, 07:22:07 PM »
lol.... says the attention whore who's 25 years old and looks like he hasn't even taken whey.
how is your job juggling fries at mcdonalds?

can you afford a new suit to impress your date who you tell you are a rich land owner?

:)