Author Topic: How bout dem Cowboys??  (Read 2976 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
How bout dem Cowboys??
« on: October 24, 2006, 07:09:51 AM »
Hahahha I love when you watch TV, listen to the radio, and read all the websites with all the 'experts' who have DALLAS as the favorite to win the big Monday Night Football game...
A bigger joke is the MNF pre game show with all the gay ass cowboys picking their team to win...

The GIANTS are the REAL deal!!!!!!

Eli aired it out nicely didnt he ??

Our pass rush got the cowboys booed off the feild!!

MVP = Tiki

Off Topic....

oh yeah , everyone thought Pitt was going to beat Rutgers.... hhmmmmmmm

RUTGERS will be playing for a shot at the National Championship on the last week of the season vs. West Virginia!!!!
L

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: How bout dem Cowboys??
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 07:12:55 AM »
There just might be a giant schit storm brewing in Cowboy country. Drew bitched about being benched to a reporter. His replacement stunk up the joint and Owens isn't happy.

The Cowboys are not far from imploding the whole season.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2006, 07:47:02 AM »
Sweet Cowboy meltdown, greatly enhanced by Parcell's ineptitude. Proving every week he's undeserving of the hype as a great coach. Excellent soap opera. They're enjoying this in NY this morning!

Besides which the the coach looks like an utter slob; not the mark of a pro dealing with athletes.

Dallas talk radio:
http://www.theticket.com/listen.htm

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2006, 07:49:47 AM »
Hope the cowgirls rot in hell. They brought the team killer TO in and did not get any support for the offesive line that sucks and they deserve all the crap for going with a statue like bledsoe.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2006, 08:14:09 AM »
I think Novacek is pretty underrated, Aikman somewhat overrated. Look for the Cowboys to repeat this year.

Jimmy is a mastermind.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2006, 08:26:28 AM »
I think Novacek is pretty underrated, Aikman somewhat overrated. Look for the Cowboys to repeat this year.

Jimmy is a mastermind.

YIP
Zack

LOL

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2006, 08:59:57 AM »
I hate the Cowboys.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2006, 10:12:15 AM »

Jimmy is a mastermind.

YIP
Zack

The time machine's stuck.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2006, 02:00:10 PM »
Anytime the Cowboys lose it's a good thing.  And this time they lost quite ugly.  ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2006, 02:06:42 PM »
Anytime the Cowboys lose it's a good thing.  And this time they lost quite ugly.  ;D

Amen bruddah!   ;D

T.O. dropped a pass on 4th and short.  Loved that one.  Would have been nice to see Bledsoe yell in his face. 

Historian Yates

• Getbig V
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! & I'm a llama! & Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2006, 03:03:41 PM »

Jimmy is a mastermind.

YIP
Zack

Yeah, but where would Emmit be without Moose blocking?  Probably on some stupid dancing show.

And I'm hearing good things about that Switzer guy from Oklahoma.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2006, 03:12:25 PM »
Yeah, but where would Emmit be without Moose blocking?  Probably on some stupid dancing show.
Nice stereotype, even though he lives up to it beautifully. ;)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2006, 03:19:43 PM »
There just might be a giant schit storm brewing in Cowboy country. Drew bitched about being benched to a reporter. His replacement stunk up the joint and Owens isn't happy.

The Cowboys are not far from imploding the whole season.

Can you believe Michael Irvin picked the them to win the Superbowl? How could you pick any team that has Bledsoe at QB?
The House that Ruth built

body88

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2006, 03:36:34 PM »
Can you believe Michael Irvin picked the them to win the Superbowl? How could you pick any team that has Bledsoe at QB?

Take a look at Drew's career numbers. They are very good. The guy is not mobile. Does not help the his offensive line is absolutely awful and cannot block anyone. The cowboys are going nowhere. Irvin is a fucking idiot. Most likely railed a few lines before that prediction. Drew can stink up the joint. But he is taking all the blame while the offensive line deserves at least 50 percent of it.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2006, 03:54:16 PM »
Take a look at Drew's career numbers. They are very good. The guy is not mobile. Does not help the his offensive line is absolutely awful and cannot block anyone. The cowboys are going nowhere. Irvin is a fucking idiot. Most likely railed a few lines before that prediction. Drew can stink up the joint. But he is taking all the blame while the offensive line deserves at least 50 percent of it.

Both deserve the blame. Drew makes lots of dumb throws. Done it his whole career. He is a statue thats for sure. He can't evade any kind of a pass rush. The Cowboys offensive line is terrible. Where is nate Newton? Shit, forgot he was in jail. It wasn't Irvin's crack they found in his car!
The House that Ruth built

body88

« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2006, 04:03:44 PM »
Both deserve the blame. Drew makes lots of dumb throws. Done it his whole career. He is a statue thats for sure. He can't evade any kind of a pass rush. The Cowboys offensive line is terrible. Where is nate Newton? Shit, forgot he was in jail. It wasn't Irvin's crack they found in his car!

Lol I agree 100 percent. We had him down in NE before Brady stepped in. You shake your head at some of the throws Drew makes. Then he comes back the next week and has a great game lol. Did you see when Arrington had a straight shot  at Bledsoe with absolutely no block put on him lol? Bledsoe is a bad match for that team no doubt. Just not mobile enough for that line.

Irvin has no credibility. After he wraps up his tv gig he hops in his Bentley and smokes a little crack out of a soda can lol.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2006, 04:06:41 PM »

Nate Newton!  The biggest dope dealer in the history of mankind. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2006, 04:48:35 PM »
Sad to hear about Tiki retiring after this season.  :(

I dunno why Parcells benched Bledsoe, not like Romo did jack shit.

body88

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2006, 05:00:07 PM »
Sad to hear about Tiki retiring after this season.  :(

I dunno why Parcells benched Bledsoe, not like Romo did jack shit.

Parcels is done. That was a dick move. I know Bledsoe can make some bonehead throws. But if you look at his career numbers they show he can be a very good QB. When you have a young kid Like Romo you stick with the vet. The offensive line was the reason Drew was sacked so many times last night. Yes, he is not mobile. But if the O line is not going to block at all what is the guy going to do? I do not care how shitty Dew was playing. Guy was getting NO help from that garbage O line. Romo showed you all why he should not be playing.

If I remember correctly Carson Palmer was sacked 5 times in one quarter when my Pats went out to Cicni and blew them out. Why would they put a immobile QB behind a O line that cannot block for shit? Then rip him when he gets sacked. Drew makes mistakes. but he is clearly the scapegoat for a bad, bad situation in Dallas ::)

f**k TO and f**k Parcells.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2006, 05:26:10 PM »

Parcels is done. That was a dick move. I know Bledsoe can make some bonehead throws. But if you look at his career numbers they show he can be a very good QB. When you have a young kid Like Romo you stick with the vet. The offensive line was the reason Drew was sacked so many times last night. Yes, he is not mobile. But if the O line is not going to block at all what is the guy going to do? I do not care how shitty Dew was playing. Guy was getting NO help from that garbage O line. Romo showed you all why he should not be playing.

If I remember correctly Carson Palmer was sacked 5 times in one quarter when my Pats went out to Cicni and blew them out. Why would they put a immobile QB behind a O line that cannot block for shit? Then rip him when he gets sacked. Drew makes mistakes. but he is clearly the scapegoat for a bad, bad situation in Dallas ::)

f**k TO and f**k Parcells.

Starting a young QB like Romo sends a message to the whole team that you're not intending to do shit this season, that's fucked up considering some people had Dallas going to the Superbowl. A QB is gonna struggle, and it's not like the Giants are nobody. Bledsoe may have struggled, but the Cowboys were still close, but then Parcells had to go and put Romo in and who ended up making stupid rookie mistakes.

body88

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2006, 05:40:33 PM »
Starting a young QB like Romo sends a message to the whole team that you're not intending to do shit this season, that's fucked up considering some people had Dallas going to the Superbowl. A QB is gonna struggle, and it's not like the Giants are nobody. Bledsoe may have struggled, but the Cowboys were still close, but then Parcells had to go and put Romo in and who ended up making stupid rookie mistakes.

You  said it perfectly. The Giants are a damn good football team. Drew made some mistakes. Compounded by the Offensive line not doing there job at all. Romo starting will kill any chance the Cowboys had to make the playoffs.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2006, 05:47:26 PM »
You y said it perfectly. The Giants are a damn good football team. Drew made some mistakes. Compounded by the Offensive line not doing there job at all. Romo starting will kill any chance the Cowboys had to make the playoffs.

What would be cool is if they would disband as a team and forfiet their remaining games. 

body88

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2006, 05:50:53 PM »
What would be cool is if they would disband as a team and forfiet their remaining games. 

Agreed. I am not a Dallas fan so I do not know every aspect of the team. TO, Parcells and Bledsoe all need to go.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2006, 05:53:01 PM »

Nah.  I'd rather see them get pounded every week, and eek out a win every once in a while, so they can finish 8-8 or 9-7 and draft right in the middle of the first round. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2006, 06:00:21 PM »
Nah.  I'd rather see them get pounded every week, and eek out a win every once in a while, so they can finish 8-8 or 9-7 and draft right in the middle of the first round. 

Yeah maybe you are right.  On second thought they lose all there remaining games by a margin of 2 points and Jerry, Bill and TO have nervous breakdowns.