Author Topic: Craig Jones Stack  (Read 1420 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Craig Jones Stack
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2024, 05:17:55 AM »
you have elite size genetics stud ;D

i just ordered sust, deca and dbol and 1 ml of sust is 250 mgs of course and 1 ml of deca is 300 mgs and 1 dbol tab is 10 mgs

i'll run .5 ml of sust and deca on tues and fri so 250 sust 300 deca and 20 mgs dbol a day

250 test is my sweet spot for test and 20 mgs dbol is also the optimal dose of that compound for me as 10 mgs doesn't really do much, whereas 20 does quite a bit more and 30 mgs is only slightly better than 20 mgs, so 20 is the sweet spot

i'm curious what the 300 mgs of deca will do on top of that stack

this will be a menzter plus plus stack as he supposedly ran 200 mgs deca every 10 days with 25 mgs dbol and zero test and he got to 210 RIPPED at 5'8 on that stack and yep he had elite size genetics as well

Did you buy any groceries???

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2024, 06:17:00 AM »
Possibly. I got a bottle awhile back, and just one bottle isn't going to do much but it didn't feel like dbol. Lots of women in the gym liked it, even one top pro female. But that's not really reliable either, I mean the pro likes lots of Tren and Halotestin precontest.

doc todd lee made this vid on var and he said females can get great results using just 1 mg a day sublingual

him and big paul say the only worthwhile oral in the off season is var which is total bs :D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2024, 12:24:23 AM »
It’s not 2009, there’s plenty of real anavar out there

The test & deca doses are what I’d expect but I don’t know how he trains or grapples with that much anavar.  Seems like a recipe for a crippling, cramping pump
Dan Duchaine thought Anavar was useless for men. Is it a lot stronger now than it was in the 80's-90's?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2024, 12:45:52 AM »
doc todd lee made this vid on var and he said females can get great results using just 1 mg a day sublingual

him and big paul say the only worthwhile oral in the off season is var which is total bs :D

They are just going off what Victor Black has said. He says it's the only acceptable oral since it's almost nontoxic, but absolutely a bb can bebefit a lot from other orals, for example Anadrol which is a drug lots of top bbers like.

If someone asked what drug coctail is the most potent either off or onseason, I would say Test, Tren and Anadrol. If you were only relegated to 3, but lots of bbers do many more, especially precontest.

Dan Duchaine thought Anavar was useless for men. Is it a lot stronger now than it was in the 80's-90's?

Well of course it's exactly the same  :D

Duchaine also said he though Anadrol at a tab a day was really good and pretty innocuous in females.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2024, 12:49:29 AM »
It’s not 2009, there’s plenty of real anavar out there

The test & deca doses are what I’d expect but I don’t know how he trains or grapples with that much anavar.  Seems like a recipe for a crippling, cramping pump

I have seen 50mg tabs of Anavar, no way is that anavar when it used to come in 2.5 mg tabs