Author Topic: Craig Jones Stack  (Read 1248 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Craig Jones Stack
« on: April 27, 2024, 11:41:48 AM »
In case you don’t know of  him, he’s one of the best no gi  grapplers in the world.

Thoughts?

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Craig Jones Stack
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2024, 11:49:24 AM »
His nuts must be fried now, but it seems reasonable

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2024, 11:53:15 AM »
Looks like shit!

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2024, 01:09:07 PM »
looks like he bought his gear from dave palumbo...

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2024, 02:19:54 PM »
Guy has no muscle at all. I mean at all. They really think he’s a good advertisement for this stuff? I would take none of that if seeing that pic.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2024, 02:20:29 PM »
Looks like he does Djs arm routine

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2024, 02:21:56 PM »
and bhanks hair regimen

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2024, 02:23:01 PM »

hahahaha

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2024, 03:08:54 PM »
Most of the guys on here who think they know who is on juice would think this guy is natural.  Not always size it the giveaway. I see smaller than that at the gym on higher mgs.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2024, 04:07:00 PM »
i would love to see that arrogant piece of shit gordan ryan try mma - real fighting, but he knows he would get ass whooping he never had in his life.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2024, 04:19:57 PM »
That was mine for years..just add HCG and metformin

Bench

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2024, 07:44:31 PM »
Bhanky would slam him with his patented bio-identical hip toss.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2024, 01:01:50 AM »
Massive arms for a steroid enhanced athlete. :-[

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2024, 01:10:34 AM »
Very minor gear stack.
Probably hardly lifts and just uses it to add some strength for grappling or whatever he does.
Looks like gobshite..

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2024, 01:19:07 AM »
I assume the dude is some kind of fighter?
Looks like a good stack for such, although the Anavar is suprisingly high imo. Also surprised there is no GH in there, but maybe he just didn't list it?

A fighter naturally wants to avoid unnecessary water/weight and absolutely wants to avoid too much muscle pump/possible cramping.

Different anabolics have different potential benefits for an athlete, I guess it's somewhat individual, as well as which aspects he needs help with. Whether neural drive, muscle recovery, joint protection/less joint pain. On another forum there's one athlete who has meticulously logged his use of different PEDs and their effects on performance. For example, any test above 200mg was detrimental, so preferably like 150mg only. Different orals seemed to have acute effects like on number of chins performed. EQ was a good anabolic on top of the test, good for endurance. Deca may bring too much water even at 100mg and 50mg might be enough for joint benefits.

I think fighters and athletes would potentially benefit a lot from Halotestin, but I'm not talking about the blind rage. They say raging is actually detrimental for fighting. But it does have beneficial neurological effects, I'm liking the effects of it right now, really activating.

Maybe GH at a replacement dose of 2iu every other day with maybe natural GH boosters on the off days, like a shot of ipamorelin and a GHRH. Just enough for some recovery benefits without bringing too much water or causing lethargy.

Smart drugs like the racetams and Noopept and choline sources can help with learning new skills, on paper at least.

EPO I bet would be fantastic even though I have never done it myself, but Chael Sonnen was busted for it (said the big three were test + gh + EPO).

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2024, 02:39:21 PM »
100mgs of test
50mgs of deca
20mgs of anavar and I’m jakkked as fuck.

I guess he doesn’t lift or eat.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2024, 04:06:28 PM »
Does anybody know Sam Jones’ stack that he used to get ready for Ted?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2024, 04:47:42 PM »
100mgs of test
50mgs of deca

you have elite size genetics stud ;D

i just ordered sust, deca and dbol and 1 ml of sust is 250 mgs of course and 1 ml of deca is 300 mgs and 1 dbol tab is 10 mgs

i'll run .5 ml of sust and deca on tues and fri so 250 sust 300 deca and 20 mgs dbol a day

250 test is my sweet spot for test and 20 mgs dbol is also the optimal dose of that compound for me as 10 mgs doesn't really do much, whereas 20 does quite a bit more and 30 mgs is only slightly better than 20 mgs, so 20 is the sweet spot

i'm curious what the 300 mgs of deca will do on top of that stack

this will be a menzter plus plus stack as he supposedly ran 200 mgs deca every 10 days with 25 mgs dbol and zero test and he got to 210 RIPPED at 5'8 on that stack and yep he had elite size genetics as well

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2024, 06:59:01 PM »
you have elite size genetics stud ;D

i just ordered sust, deca and dbol and 1 ml of sust is 250 mgs of course and 1 ml of deca is 300 mgs and 1 dbol tab is 10 mgs

i'll run .5 ml of sust and deca on tues and fri so 250 sust 300 deca and 20 mgs dbol a day

250 test is my sweet spot for test and 20 mgs dbol is also the optimal dose of that compound for me as 10 mgs doesn't really do much, whereas 20 does quite a bit more and 30 mgs is only slightly better than 20 mgs, so 20 is the sweet spot

i'm curious what the 300 mgs of deca will do on top of that stack

this will be a menzter plus plus stack as he supposedly ran 200 mgs deca every 10 days with 25 mgs dbol and zero test and he got to 210 RIPPED at 5'8 on that stack and yep he had elite size genetics as well

More deca then test.

...What could possibly go wrong?...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2024, 12:30:08 AM »
100mgs of test
50mgs of deca

Eating is overrated.  :-\

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2024, 04:35:16 AM »
100mgs of test
50mgs of deca

What do your test levels look like on that dosage? Do you know if you tested at a peak or trough? Once weekly injection or split?

I'm sure that works but I'd somehow find reasons for having test levels just above normal  :)

Like I said, the 50mg of Anavar seems excessive from a hormone optimization standpoint. Recently Rich Gaspari said he used 10 of the 2.5mg ones, or 25mg and people supposedly thought that was way excessive for the time. I'm not saying 50mg is that bad, could wreak havoc on your lipids though. It's just interesting that docs are writing scripts for that much, when they are supposedly providing "HRT."
You guys have it good though, here in Sweden you have Nebido, there you can get very good cycles legally now under the guise of HRT. A few years ago the FDA said GH is for dwarfism or damage to the hypothalamus or pituitary, that's it. Now anyone can get it, seems it just slipped out of the hands of the authorities.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2024, 04:37:38 AM »
What do your test levels look like on that dosage? Do you know if you tested at a peak or through? Once weekly injection or split?

I'm sure that works but I'd somehow find reasons for having test levels just above normal  :)

Like I said, the 50mg of Anavar seems excessive from a hormone optimization standpoint. Recently Rich Gaspari said he used 10 of the 2.5mg ones, or 25mg and people supposedly thought that was way excessive for the time. I'm not saying 50mg is that bad, could wreak havoc on your lipids though. It's just interesting that docs are writing scripts for that much, when they are supposedly providing "HRT."
You guys have it good though, here in Sweden you have Nebido, there you can get very good cycles legally now under the guise of HRT. A few years ago the FDA said GH is for dwarfism or damage to the hypothalamus or pituitary, that's it. Now anyone can get it, seems it just slipped out of the hands of the authorities.
a lot of "anavar" is d-bol these days

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2024, 04:46:43 AM »

Possibly. I got a bottle awhile back, and just one bottle isn't going to do much but it didn't feel like dbol. Lots of women in the gym liked it, even one top pro female. But that's not really reliable either, I mean the pro likes lots of Tren and Halotestin precontest.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2024, 05:03:23 AM »
Has anybody tried the Craig Jones stack yet?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2024, 05:17:12 AM »

It’s not 2009, there’s plenty of real anavar out there

The test & deca doses are what I’d expect but I don’t know how he trains or grapples with that much anavar.  Seems like a recipe for a crippling, cramping pump