Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 497983 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #650 on: March 03, 2020, 01:00:15 PM »
Oh right, now Im with you, as long as the MP for Scotland has explained it Im convinced...

Maybe go on Twitter and tell The World Health Organisation they are wrong too

https://mobile.twitter.com/WHO/status/1234872254883909642

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #651 on: March 03, 2020, 01:22:11 PM »

OK, I will listen to their advice
If you are in an area where there is an outbreak of COVID-19 you need to take the risk of infection seriously. Follow the advice issued by national and local health authorities. Although for most people COVID-19 causes only mild illness, it can make some people very ill. More rarely, the disease can be fatal. Older people, and those with pre-existing medical conditions (such as high blood pressure, heart problems or diabetes) appear to be more vulnerable.

https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-a-coronaviruses

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #652 on: March 03, 2020, 01:59:45 PM »
Lol

He is a complete retard, so no surprises there.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #653 on: March 03, 2020, 02:11:57 PM »
Remember all those videos of people suddenly dropping dead in Iran and China....?Just now from China Town, New York.Note the face mask.More videos of EMT turning up and taking him away on a stretcher.

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1583271804134.webm

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #654 on: March 03, 2020, 02:32:22 PM »
I love the corona virus. It lets me know which of my friends really are stupid and not just pretending to be stupid.  Laughable rubbish.

Long live the corona virus!

More people die from octopus attacks. 
Don’t say us Getbig experts didn’t warn you.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #655 on: March 03, 2020, 02:34:51 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #656 on: March 03, 2020, 02:47:07 PM »
I'm confused.Im just posting the days factual information  ???

Also I'm seeing a pattern

Chinese health officials: human to human transmission confirmed
Western experts a week later: there is no evidence of human to human transmission, it's not a concern
Western experts a month later: there is human to human transmission

Chinese health officials: it spreads asymptomatically
Western experts a week later: there is no evidence it spreads asymptomatically, it's not a concern
Western experts a month later: it spreads asymptomatically

Chinese health officials: airborne confirmed
Western experts a week later: there is no evidence of airborne transmission, it's not a concern
Western experts a month later: there is airborne transmission

Chinese health officials: reinfection confirmed
Western experts a week later: there is no evidence of reinfection
???

I'm not disputing what you've posted, but knowing your source would be helpful.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #658 on: March 03, 2020, 03:47:31 PM »

Yeah WHO never male mistakes  ::)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #659 on: March 03, 2020, 04:23:27 PM »

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #660 on: March 03, 2020, 05:08:03 PM »
No one realizes they have a vaccine already? Gotta get the death count high enough for maximum profit when they release it. Government has been doing this shit forever. They are working out the financials of who gets the patent and what government officials get the kickbacks.They don't want another debacle like the flu virus where all the companies were fighting over the patent and profit was diluted.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #661 on: March 03, 2020, 05:46:52 PM »
dear leader will provide the leadership we need

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #662 on: March 03, 2020, 05:52:03 PM »
dear leader will provide the leadership we need

You are posting a lot of memes 🙄

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #663 on: March 03, 2020, 05:56:07 PM »
No one realizes they have a vaccine already? Gotta get the death count high enough for maximum profit when they release it. Government has been doing this shit forever. They are working out the financials of who gets the patent and what government officials get the kickbacks.They don't want another debacle like the flu virus where all the companies were fighting over the patent and profit was diluted.

::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #664 on: March 03, 2020, 06:07:18 PM »
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/03/who-says-coronavirus-death-rate-is-3point4percent-globally-higher-than-previously-thought.html

WHO says coronavirus death rate is 3.4% globally

"To put the current COVID-19 estimates in context, the 1918 Spanish influenza pandemic — one of the deadliest of all time — infected about 500 million people, and killed more than 2.5 percent of all those infected."

THIS is what the only 2.5% was like:

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #665 on: March 03, 2020, 06:29:38 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #666 on: March 03, 2020, 06:34:28 PM »
the orange turd generously donates his Q4 salary to address a "hoax"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-donates-his-2019-fourth-quarter-salary-to-help-combat-coronavirus/ar-BB10HmDd

It is my fervent hope that you catch it and go the way of the Dodo. 

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #667 on: March 03, 2020, 07:38:39 PM »

This is a comment that grossly simplifies the various aspects at play. I can't blame you for being cynical though.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #668 on: March 03, 2020, 07:45:27 PM »
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/03/who-says-coronavirus-death-rate-is-3point4percent-globally-higher-than-previously-thought.html

WHO says coronavirus death rate is 3.4% globally

"To put the current COVID-19 estimates in context, the 1918 Spanish influenza pandemic — one of the deadliest of all time — infected about 500 million people, and killed more than 2.5 percent of all those infected."

THIS is what the only 2.5% was like:

Army, as you know now, I am fully connected with a wide range of broad and advance information on this. Overall death rate of all infected people is lower that what you are citing. However, if you are to take the rate of those who are positively diagnosed in the first place, and who of course have been ill enough to have gone to a doctor and then to have been further tested, then yes you get the death rate you have mentioned (indeed even higher if you were to take certain demographics). But, again, as I have advised before, there are many many in our populations who are infected and show almost no symptoms - eg kids who may get a slight fever and cough but who continue to go to school, run around etc, teenagers who also seem to handle the virus well, and also many who it hits pretty hard, like an awful flu, but who recover quite fine (possibly with some slight residual lung or organ damage which will largely heal over time).

Again, if anyone has questions, I can answer.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #669 on: March 03, 2020, 07:58:25 PM »
the orange turd generously donates his Q4 salary to address a "hoax"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-donates-his-2019-fourth-quarter-salary-to-help-combat-coronavirus/ar-BB10HmDd

Your life must really suck when you're gleefully posting about an economic downturn.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #670 on: March 03, 2020, 09:24:51 PM »
Your life must really suck when you're gleefully posting about an economic downturn.

Imagine being such a miserable piece of shit that you are rooting for a pandemic to spread and for the economy to tank.

A shitload of people fall into this category right now.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #671 on: March 03, 2020, 09:50:51 PM »
This is a comment that grossly simplifies the various aspects at play. I can't blame you for being cynical though.
They are trying to get China out of the picture for Gilead pharma stock(NASDAQ:GILD) to get the full patent. Insiders like government puppets will know how the patent will work out before Wall Street and use the Hunter Biden type puppets to invest for them. And isn't China nice? Worried about the patent war while it's people are dying.

China Wants To Patent Gilead's Experimental Coronavirus Drug(Investors Business Daily)

Chinese researchers have applied for a patent on an antiviral drug candidate called remdesevir owned by Gilead Sciences Inc. The drug is being tested in clinical trials in short order, but the company could eventually be cut out.

If the patent is granted, it will confirm long-standing drugmaker fears about China’s commitment to IP protection, raising concern about the industry’s future in a crucial market. It also could further erode the already weak incentives for pharma to invest in drugs to combat emerging infectious diseases. The risks of seizing the patent may outweigh any benefit.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #672 on: March 03, 2020, 10:39:34 PM »
Yeah WHO never male mistakes  ::)

Freudian slip?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #673 on: March 03, 2020, 10:40:40 PM »
   ::)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #674 on: March 03, 2020, 11:17:41 PM »
Army, as you know now, I am fully connected with a wide range of broad and advance information on this. Overall death rate of all infected people is lower that what you are citing. However, if you are to take the rate of those who are positively diagnosed in the first place, and who of course have been ill enough to have gone to a doctor and then to have been further tested, then yes you get the death rate you have mentioned (indeed even higher if you were to take certain demographics). But, again, as I have advised before, there are many many in our populations who are infected and show almost no symptoms - eg kids who may get a slight fever and cough but who continue to go to school, run around etc, teenagers who also seem to handle the virus well, and also many who it hits pretty hard, like an awful flu, but who recover quite fine (possibly with some slight residual lung or organ damage which will largely heal over time).

Again, if anyone has questions, I can answer.

It seem to me that there will be WHO statistics and death rate which has been calculated by the facts, and then US statistics, which has been calculated by patients income. At the moment there is 125 cases of this virus in the US, and 9 deaths. Only 8 has recovered, and US is only country where amount of deaths is larger than amount of recovered people. Amount of cases has doubled from Monday, and amount of deaths has tripled. Let see where this is going  ;D