Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 497906 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #975 on: March 10, 2020, 11:02:18 AM »
if you were smart, you'd realize a long time ago that trump (no, not Trump) is a lying piece of shit and a conman. I'm all for American prosperity and this bitch, has not and will never bring anything prosperous to the great American nation. In fact, I believe he would collude with any other lying piece of shit to keep himself in power.
I am not sure why I am trying to explain this to you. It's like trying to explain to a bipolar person that is in their mania portion of the disorder, that they are manic. When the depresion sets in, you will see for yourself. It might take years, though.

Your brain has to be incredibly small, and you have to be incredibly gullible to believe that Trump isn't the savior and the Kwizatz Haderach US and the World needs.

In other words, you have to be just like the millions of other sheeple on social media who see something and cannot for the love of God use their little brains to do a shred of investigating before they suck the proverbial cock of fakeness down and start spreading it all over the God damned internet.

Sheep.

Q

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #976 on: March 10, 2020, 11:04:54 AM »
Too little, too late, I think that the number of infected in the USA is already very significant. We are just not informed yet. Canada might be in the same boat.
This is due to the fact that some cases might go symptomless for up to 24 days. This, coupled with the fact that the virus is easily transmitted and might even survive on surfaces for some time, points to all of us being in danger. 3% is not very high if talking about 100,000 cases. But 3% of a million is 30,000 deaths. And that sucks.
Men have higher chances of contracting too. A good thing is that children seem to be more resistant. Lord of the Flies, baby...

Yup.And that 3% number goes out the window once hospitals are overloaded imho.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #979 on: March 10, 2020, 11:24:23 AM »
Prime, that's an insult to the Great White

I hadn't thought of that, but you are right. Sorry all you Great White whales.  :)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #980 on: March 10, 2020, 11:39:07 AM »
Angela Merkel warns up to 58 million Germans, 60-70% of population will get coronavirus

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8096955/Around-58-MILLION-Germans-infected-coronavirus-Angela-Merkel-warns.html

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Any one notice Corona is aroud the world but...
« Reply #981 on: March 10, 2020, 12:29:01 PM »
NOT IN ISRAHELL!!!!

Hmmmmmm... DISCUSS
C

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #982 on: March 10, 2020, 12:31:43 PM »
Angela Merkel warns 58 million Germans, 60-70% of population will get coronavirus

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8096955/Around-58-MILLION-Germans-infected-coronavirus-Angela-Merkel-warns.html

Perhaps she won't be around for much longer.

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: Any one notice Corona is aroud the world but...
« Reply #983 on: March 10, 2020, 12:33:53 PM »
Strict airport control?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Any one notice Corona is aroud the world but...
« Reply #984 on: March 10, 2020, 12:38:42 PM »

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #985 on: March 10, 2020, 02:03:42 PM »
Just flu, bro

https://www.reddit.com/r/Coronavirus/comments/fgfspi/im_a_critical_care_doctor_working_in_a_uk_hcid/

well, yes but about 30 times deadlier. Still, it might not be the end of the world. On the other hand, it might make a comeback every winter from now on and that will make it a real threat against humanity.

849 reported cases in the USA right now, I think more like thousands of unreported, asymptomatic at the moment

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #986 on: March 10, 2020, 02:05:34 PM »
well, yes but about 30 times deadlier. Still, it might not be the end of the world. On the other hand, it might make a comeback every winter from now on and that will make it a real threat against humanity.

849 reported cases in the USA right now, I think more like thousands of unreported, asymptomatic at the moment

74 more cases in Washington state just announced with 2 more dead.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #987 on: March 10, 2020, 02:08:31 PM »
It's finally affecting some of my peeps.

NY setting up containment zone around New Rochelle

New York is setting up a one-mile containment zone around a Westchester County city in an effort to
control the spreading of the novel coronavirus. The zone will be in place from March 12–25.

The zone will ring New Rochelle, which is an epicenter of coronavirus cases in the state. The 108 cases
in the area are considered a cluster.

Schools, religious buildings, and other businesses that cater to large events inside the zone will be
closed for that period.

"The numbers have been going up, the numbers continue to go up, the numbers are going up unabated
and we do need a special public health strategy for New Rochelle," Gov. Andrew Cuomo said at a news
conference. "What we are going to do is focus on an area concentric circle around the sites of the majority
of the cases in New Rochelle. Much of the transmission tends to happen on a geographic basis. … So
containment strategies focus on geographic areas."

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/ny-setting-up-containment-zone-around-new-rochelle

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #988 on: March 10, 2020, 02:09:01 PM »
I was cynical and thought it was mostly hype. I was wrong. It's getting scary.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #989 on: March 10, 2020, 02:09:58 PM »
Perhaps she won't be around for much longer.

If this gets to be true (God forbid), let's use 2% as a conservative mortality rate:
 89 million x 0.6 x 0.02 = around a million people

That is staggering.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #990 on: March 10, 2020, 02:12:21 PM »
I suspect in the next few days it will be a free test to all. I'm also sure the insurers will find a way to recoup the cost.

It'll end up free. If it gets bad there will be checkpoints.

Lets get real, people won't take the test and why would you? For starters nobody wants to be quarrantined for 2 weeks from work with no pay. We have been brought up being told to go to work despite being sick. Hell, during flu season the office is full of sick people, nobody stays home because managers get pissed off.

This is the reason for the lockdowns. Shut it all down so nobody goes anywhere because there is  nowhere.to actually go.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #991 on: March 10, 2020, 02:22:23 PM »

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #992 on: March 10, 2020, 03:40:58 PM »
connecticut just announced a public health emergency

;D ;D ;D :-X :-X :-X

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #993 on: March 10, 2020, 03:49:11 PM »
Where are all the tough guys that made fun of this just a couple of days ago?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #994 on: March 10, 2020, 03:55:21 PM »
Still here and still not worried.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #995 on: March 10, 2020, 04:02:37 PM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51827356

Health minister and Conservative MP Nadine Dorries says she has tested positive for coronavirus.

She said in a statement that as soon as she was informed she took all the advised precautions and had been self-isolating at home.

:o

hopefully trump is next

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #996 on: March 10, 2020, 04:05:21 PM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51827356

Health minister and Conservative MP Nadine Dorries says she has tested positive for coronavirus.

She said in a statement that as soon as she was informed she took all the advised precautions and had been self-isolating at home.

:o

hopefully trump is next
You will be disappointed when Trump crushes the virus just like he crushes liberal fucktards.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #997 on: March 10, 2020, 04:08:15 PM »

It would be crass to mock people who might be panicking now. But it's going as expected..

It will get really bad really fast and then just peter out. Kinda like a tsunami.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #998 on: March 10, 2020, 05:13:12 PM »
It'll end up free. If it gets bad there will be checkpoints.

Lets get real, people won't take the test and why would you? For starters nobody wants to be quarrantined for 2 weeks from work with no pay. We have been brought up being told to go to work despite being sick. Hell, during flu season the office is full of sick people, nobody stays home because managers get pissed off.

This is the reason for the lockdowns. Shut it all down so nobody goes anywhere because there is  nowhere.to actually go.
A man in Tasmania Australia  went to work while he was sick with Coronavirus. He said he couldn’t risk losing his part time job.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #999 on: March 10, 2020, 05:34:09 PM »
Anybody have any information about false positives on these tests?

I remember during aids there was a scam to trigger false positives and then get on the welfare gold card bandwagon.

I don’t claim to be an expert on this but I do remember the AIDS hysteria. We were all going to die. As it turned out the only ones who did die were junkies and guys who smuggled 20 cocks a night.