Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 497927 times)

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #1075 on: March 11, 2020, 12:59:00 PM »
Trump making a statement tonight

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
Re: Coronavirus: Another huge success for the media.
« Reply #1076 on: March 11, 2020, 01:04:38 PM »
I dont have access to a computer or phone so how do I access social media? Also i cannot read.

I am naive.

U just make me so jelous  :-\

OBW, several Thai business people told me, that Chinese hotels/tours bookings stopped in December 2019, not in January 2020 !.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1077 on: March 11, 2020, 01:08:36 PM »
;)

anyone can access media & social media , don't be naive ..............they just re-report & nothing else ...........

You need to be able to access it, digest it, then be somewhat logical at formulating a forecast.Look at how long it took on here after the threads were made with me and gib shouting from the rooftops.I can only recall a couple of posters who outright agreed this was very serious from the outset.Same with all the conversations in person I had.A load of people thinking i was crazy a month ago now sheepishly admitting they were wrong.This same mentality was why flights were not stopped, borders not shut and mass testing not carried out a fortnight ago.If all people had to do was "re-report" then everything righted itself, then we shouldn't be in this mess no?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1078 on: March 11, 2020, 01:11:53 PM »
This is the same media that recently gave you this pearl of wisdom. This actually made on the air on one of the Lib networks, I believe MSNBC:

“Bloomberg spent $500 million on ads. The U.S. population is 327 million,” Rivas wrote. “He could have given each American $1 million and still have money left over. I feel like a $1 million check would be life-changing for most people. Yet he wasted it all on ads and STILL LOST.”

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1079 on: March 11, 2020, 01:17:33 PM »
You need to be able to access it, digest it, then be somewhat logical at formulating a forecast.Look at how long it took on here after the threads were made with me and gib shouting from the rooftops.I can only recall a couple of posters who outright agreed this was very serious from the outset.Same with all the conversations in person I had.A load of people thinking i was crazy a month ago now sheepishly admitting they were wrong.This same mentality was why flights were not stopped, borders shut and mass testing carried out a fortnight ago.If all people had to do was "re-report" then everything righted itself, then we shouldn't be in this mess no?

Chinese hotel bookings allways stop for the 25th January (Chinese New Year) , this time was in December '19 !.

Not a single Western media journo who speaks local lingo was in Wuhan at that time !.

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #1080 on: March 11, 2020, 01:24:04 PM »
Bats are always involved. How about leaving Bats alone?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1081 on: March 11, 2020, 01:31:48 PM »
Italian medical chief dies from coronavirus

the number of deaths is exploding in italy  :-\

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1082 on: March 11, 2020, 01:45:06 PM »
Cases in Italy will start to drop off now due to containment in a similar fashion to China.

not in the near future. China's quarantine was extreme: Welding people into their own homes etc.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1083 on: March 11, 2020, 01:52:00 PM »
not in the near future. China's quarantine was extreme: Welding people into their own homes etc.

Not only this, in many parts food was dropped off once a week outside buildings, the building manager had to prove via tests he didn't have a temperature, wasn't sick etc, then was allowed to come out and collect food once drivers had left,and then be locked in again.Only China and NK can pull that off.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1084 on: March 11, 2020, 01:55:02 PM »
 :D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1085 on: March 11, 2020, 02:07:18 PM »
Not only this, in many parts food was dropped off once a week outside buildings, the building manager had to prove via tests he didn't have a temperature, wasn't sick etc, then was allowed to come out and collect food once drivers had left,and then be locked in again.Only China and NK can pull that off.

I just went  out and bought canned food etc. this evening. A lot of supermarket shelves were already empty.

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #1086 on: March 11, 2020, 02:18:43 PM »
Protein Powder will save us!

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1087 on: March 11, 2020, 02:27:00 PM »
the number of deaths is exploding in italy  :-\

The old die quickly, it skews the data. Only the very ill are iidentified and included. People who have it mildly aren't recorded in the data because they are never diagnosed.

It's like this. The virus is stupid contagious, to the point that 70% will get it. We can't stop it, only slow it down.

There are globally 100k reported cases (ballpark) when we know modelling shows millions have it right now.

So you have maybe 10% at best being included in the data set who would represent the hospitalised and really sick. Meanwhile 90% have a cold and no idea they have this virus of which even if you see a doctor if you look healthy they say you have a cold and move you along.

The globe is looking at 20% of the population (eldery) being wiped off the map. The rest of us will be fine. Financially decimated, but alive.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1088 on: March 11, 2020, 02:29:06 PM »
You need to be able to access it, digest it, then be somewhat logical at formulating a forecast.Look at how long it took on here after the threads were made with me and gib shouting from the rooftops.I can only recall a couple of posters who outright agreed this was very serious from the outset.Same with all the conversations in person I had.A load of people thinking i was crazy a month ago now sheepishly admitting they were wrong.This same mentality was why flights were not stopped, borders not shut and mass testing not carried out a fortnight ago.If all people had to do was "re-report" then everything righted itself, then we shouldn't be in this mess no?

Your reaction to it was and still is OTT, bordering on the crazy. If you, your partner, kids etc are in a at risk group then that's somewhat understandable. Otherwise you should quit obsessing and focus more on making sure you come out on top at the end of this.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #1089 on: March 11, 2020, 02:35:27 PM »
This is the same media that recently gave you this pearl of wisdom. This actually made on the air on one of the Lib networks, I believe MSNBC:

“Bloomberg spent $500 million on ads. The U.S. population is 327 million,” Rivas wrote. “He could have given each American $1 million and still have money left over. I feel like a $1 million check would be life-changing for most people. Yet he wasted it all on ads and STILL LOST.”

Hahahaha fucking idiots

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1090 on: March 11, 2020, 02:36:07 PM »
The old die quickly, it skews the data. Only the very ill are iidentified and included. People who have it mildly aren't recorded in the data because they are never diagnosed.

It's like this. The virus is stupid contagious, to the point that 70% will get it. We can't stop it, only slow it down.

There are globally 100k reported cases (ballpark) when we know modelling shows millions have it right now.

So you have maybe 10% at best being included in the data set who would represent the hospitalised and really sick. Meanwhile 90% have a cold and no idea they have this virus of which even if you see a doctor if you look healthy they say you have a cold and move you along.

The globe is looking at 20% of the population (eldery) being wiped off the map. The rest of us will be fine. Financially decimated, but alive.

It's not all elderly. It will roughly be 10% to 15% dying of them if they all catch it. How soon they catch it might shift those numbers up or down too.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1091 on: March 11, 2020, 02:36:14 PM »
Your reaction to it was and still is OTT, bordering on the crazy. If you, your partner, kids etc are in a at risk group then that's somewhat understandable. Otherwise you should quit obsessing and focus more on making sure you come out on top at the end of this.

You kept raising the bar on this every step of the way, and you have been wrong everytime.If you can tell me a time in your life when all sports leagues, schools, public gatherings, restaurants, bars etc were shut, hundreds of millions in quaruntine, and potentially hundreds of millions dead in a year, id like to hear it.If you think world governments would take these steps for anything but a once in a century or more occurrence, then i feel sorry for your past school teachers.And i said from day 1 it wasnt the virus i feared, but the breakdown in society and infrastructure.What is going to be the level you raise the bar to when your country is like italy within the month?

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #1092 on: March 11, 2020, 02:55:03 PM »
Ireland - cancel St Patricks Day

Chicago - doesn't.  ::)
(400 000 people)

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1093 on: March 11, 2020, 03:02:38 PM »
daily dose of stupidity from the orange turd

"Trump fears emergency declaration would contradict coronavirus message"

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/11/trump-emergency-declaration-coronavirus-message-125902

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1094 on: March 11, 2020, 03:16:26 PM »

lol at this

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #1095 on: March 11, 2020, 03:20:34 PM »
They want everyone to panic, they want the panic to tank the economy....and it is.  

So, when the economy completely tanks they will fashion some ridiculous argument how it's Trumps fault because he did this or should have done that.  

An since Trump "tanked the economy" (lol), then everyone should go vote for Creepy Uncle Joe the child sniffer.

This is pretty much the only hope they have to defeat Trump since their senile candidate is out there cursing at voters and calling them names

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #1096 on: March 11, 2020, 03:21:15 PM »
daily dose of stupidity from the orange turd

"Trump fears emergency declaration would contradict coronavirus message"

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/11/trump-emergency-declaration-coronavirus-message-125902

"Said a republican who speaks to Trump..."

Hahahahahah. More fake sources, more unverifiable sources. More made up stuff.

Again, do you like being played for a fool?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1097 on: March 11, 2020, 03:21:25 PM »

Ha ha ha
Seriously!!!

Not to Bright are they.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1098 on: March 11, 2020, 03:27:55 PM »
You kept raising the bar on this every step of the way, and you have been wrong everytime.If you can tell me a time in your life when all sports leagues, schools, public gatherings, restaurants, bars etc were shut, hundreds of millions in quaruntine, and potentially hundreds of millions dead in a year, id like to hear it.If you think world governments would take these steps for anything but a once in a century or more occurrence, then i feel sorry for your past school teachers.And i said from day 1 it wasnt the virus i feared, but the breakdown in society and infrastructure.What is going to be the level you raise the bar to when your country is like italy within the month?

Serious questions.
Is this virus destroying Africa & South American Countries?
I’ve recently heard it can’t survive in temps above 25c
If this is correct as summer comes it should help kill it off.

Also do you really believe 100s of Millions will die because of this virus ?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1099 on: March 11, 2020, 03:30:19 PM »
"Said a republican who speaks to Trump..."

Hahahahahah. More fake sources, more unverifiable sources. More made up stuff.

Again, do you like being played for a fool?

Ha ha - I’d hazard a safe guess that clearly he does enjoy being the Fool.