Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 497994 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #2350 on: March 30, 2020, 03:56:27 AM »
Deaths reported are being inflated
Death with the virus is not the same as death from the virus.

Regardless of cause of death bodies are now tested, if it comes back positive they are added to the Covid figures...

That would be like saying no one dies from aids.

If covid19 accelerates deaths from other health conditions then as much as people might not like it, it needs go down as a covid death.

Why? Because if we don't have long term immunity, or create a successful treatment or vaccine, then chances are this will become seasonal like flu and we'd need to scale up the health system to be robust enough to deal with it every year. Can't do that efficiently without accurate reporting of covid related deaths.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #2351 on: March 30, 2020, 04:13:09 AM »
Covid is culling the herd of the weak.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2352 on: March 30, 2020, 05:42:59 AM »
That would be like saying no one dies from aids.

If covid19 accelerates deaths from other health conditions then as much as people might not like it, it needs go down as a covid death.

Why? Because if we don't have long term immunity, or create a successful treatment or vaccine, then chances are this will become seasonal like flu and we'd need to scale up the health system to be robust enough to deal with it every year. Can't do that efficiently without accurate reporting of covid related deaths.

Hmmm Let me get your thinking correct -
so I’ve got cancer & CHI NAH Virus (unknown to me) while out Driving my car I’m Killed
In a Road Traffic Accident- I’m Tested For The CHI NAH Virus & it comes back positive........
So I’m classified as a CHI NAH Virus Death. 🙄

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2353 on: March 30, 2020, 05:57:54 AM »

so I’ve got cancer & CHI NAH Virus (unknown to me) while out Driving my car I’m Killed
In a Road Traffic Accident- I’m Tested For The CHI NAH Virus & it comes back positive........

No you're classified as retarded

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2354 on: March 30, 2020, 05:58:44 AM »

Yes, that is exactly what's happening.  A person who has COPD, CHF, Cardiomyopathy, etc. catches the kung flu and dies.  The kung flu gets the kill.  It's not fair.   >:(

Think about the nursing homes.  Half the residents are circling the drain already, and would probably die soon, without kung flu's help.  Why does China Virus get all the glory?   ???

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2355 on: March 30, 2020, 06:12:27 AM »

Deaths "from" covid19 are not the same as deaths "with" Covid19

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2356 on: March 30, 2020, 07:13:09 AM »
Deaths "from" covid19 are not the same as deaths "with" Covid19

The simple fact is covid19 makes pre-existing conditions more dangerous. If Covid19 exacerbates other conditions which then ends in death with covid complications then (for now) it needs recording as a covid death as that's what's being treated (or not as in the care homes)

It may well be the person would only have had 2 more extra months of life without covid, but they could just as easily have had 2 more years. We can not say for certain

As I said they need to accurately record every covid related death right now in case they need to deal with this seasonally. If it is just a one off then in time they can look at how the deaths are categorized more forensically. What they can't do is half ass it. Just look at the problems half assing has caused right now.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2357 on: March 30, 2020, 07:18:05 AM »
The simple fact is covid19 makes pre-existing conditions more dangerous. If Covid19 exacerbates other conditions which then ends in death with covid complications then (for now) it needs recording as a covid death as that's what's being treated (or not as in the care homes)

It may well be the person would only have had 2 more extra months of life without covid, but they could just as easily have had 2 more years. We can not say for certain

As I said they need to accurately record every covid related death right now in case they need to deal with this seasonally. If it is just a one off then in time they can look at how the deaths are categorized more forensically. What they can't do is half ass it. Just look at the problems half assing has caused right now.

the fact that most people probably have the virus by now (if its as contagious as they make out) then everyone who goes into hospital either already has it or will get it while in hospital then every death will be put down to Covid19 if they test after death..

It will be interesting to see if deaths by other causes are dropping after this is over, my bet is the figures wont be available..

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2358 on: March 30, 2020, 08:00:09 AM »
the fact that most people probably have the virus by now (if its as contagious as they make out) then everyone who goes into hospital either already has it or will get it while in hospital then every death will be put down to Covid19 if they test after death..

It will be interesting to see if deaths by other causes are dropping after this is over, my bet is the figures wont be available..

Having the virus and having complications brought on by the virus are also 2 different things. You'll see some kinda respiratory distress and lung damage if it's a covid related death.

What we don't need is the deaths being glossed over and then facing the same situation again next year. Do you think we'll have many doctors and nurses left in a couple of years if they are forced to work 12 hour shifts for months without a day off dealing with pandemics?

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #2359 on: March 30, 2020, 08:48:43 AM »
British police ignoring Mosques open for Friday prayers..

I thought you’d  only love that now you’re a libtard

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2360 on: March 30, 2020, 08:56:14 AM »

Hmmmm if I’m Retarded - Then you’re not even on the scale - As intelligent as an amoeba
Carry on Oh Great Fuckwit. 👍🏻

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2361 on: March 30, 2020, 09:01:30 AM »
Yes, that is exactly what's happening.  A person who has COPD, CHF, Cardiomyopathy, etc. catches the kung flu and dies.  The kung flu gets the kill.  It's not fair.   >:(

Think about the nursing homes.  Half the residents are circling the drain already, and would probably die soon, without kung flu's help.  Why does China Virus get all the glory?   ???

We’ll have to ask the Great Amoeba Fuckwit Fleacon he knows Fuck all.

Me I Thinks it’s as follows,
It suits the purpose of pushing the Dangerous Virus that kills all & force everyone to be
Locked up at home for their own Health & Safety.
So the casualty No.s are huge from the CHI NAH Virus = More Fear = More Control.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2362 on: March 30, 2020, 09:12:45 AM »
Having the virus and having complications brought on by the virus are also 2 different things. You'll see some kinda respiratory distress and lung damage if it's a covid related death.

What we don't need is the deaths being glossed over and then facing the same situation again next year. Do you think we'll have many doctors and nurses left in a couple of years if they are forced to work 12 hour shifts for months without a day off dealing with pandemics?

If this virus is as dangerous as they are making out it wouldnt matter if the hospitals were closed, it would appear everyones dying any way..

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #2363 on: March 30, 2020, 09:18:16 AM »
I think this car analogy is better:

Car is on a cliff. It may have all kinds of problems. Bad brakes, it's leaking oil etc. but it's not going anywhere.

A huge boulder hits the car, pushing it over the edge of the cliff.

Corona is that boulder.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2364 on: March 30, 2020, 09:18:57 AM »

Agreed. NYC really dropped the ball.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2365 on: March 30, 2020, 09:22:20 AM »
If this virus is as dangerous as they are making out it wouldnt matter if the hospitals were closed, it would appear everyones dying any way..

It's dangerous to the economy, infrastructure and social order.Most people won't die, providing it doesn't mutate or have long effects we don't yet know about.But it doesn't take much to tank the economy, doesn't take many deaths to overload hospitals from the equilibrium of predictable deaths that have been calculated before this in to day to day hospital running, and certainly doesn't take much to cause social unrest in the grand scheme of things.Letting it run wild with no lockdowns would have been catastrophic.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2366 on: March 30, 2020, 10:07:43 AM »
People starting to breakdown in Italy from having no money or food

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #2367 on: March 30, 2020, 10:19:33 AM »
No. Fake news. Other prominent figures were also posting similar information (Rudy Guliani) and they had their accounts blocked on twitter for spreading misinformation
So, because you do NOT politically agree with them it's fake news?

We are fucked lol

Bench

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2368 on: March 30, 2020, 10:26:28 AM »
So, because you do NOT politically agree with them it's fake news?

We are fucked lol

Bench

Look another retard.

The Doctor making the claim hasn't seen a single covid19 patient. He's been self isolated for weeks

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2369 on: March 30, 2020, 10:35:35 AM »
Look another retard.

The Doctor making the claim hasn't seen a single covid19 patient. He's been self isolated for weeks

I can find countless promising articles backing it.With a quick Google search, I couldn't find anything backing your claim.I dont doubt some small leftist site is parroting what you are saying, but can you please link it?

> Areas in Italy now prescribing to anyone with signs of COVID19. Great results
https://www.trustnodes.com/2020/03/29/italy-finally-starts-mass-treatment-with-hydroxychloroquine

> FDA Authorizes HCQ for use against COVID19 in USA
https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/03/29/fda-gives-emergency-authorization-of-hydroxychloroquine-use/

> France now mass treating with HCQ + White Wizard walks out of government meeting accusing them of being in the pocket of big pharma
https://techstartups.com/2020/03/28/breaking-italy-france-now-prescribing-hydroxychloroquine-treatment-coronavirus-patients/

> Zelenko has now treated 699 patients with H/A. 100% success rate.
https://techstartups.com/2020/03/28/dr-vladimir-zelenko-now-treated-699-coronavirus-patients-100-success-using-hydroxychloroquine-sulfate-zinc-z-pak-update/

>Bahrain says it is working effectively:
https://mobile.twitter.com/jsolomonReports/status/1242938204589785089

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2370 on: March 30, 2020, 10:42:07 AM »

Bahrain checking in, but what do the reports from Dubai, India say? 

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2371 on: March 30, 2020, 10:44:30 AM »
Marseille has also treated 1300 patients with a 99.99% success rate.Very promising indeed.Best part is IF it is proven to work, it's only 5 euros of drugs per patient.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2372 on: March 30, 2020, 10:49:22 AM »
I can find countless promising articles backing it.With a quick Google search, I couldn't find anything backing your claim.I dont doubt some small leftist site is parroting what you are saying, but can you please link it?

> Areas in Italy now prescribing to anyone with signs of COVID19. Great results
https://www.trustnodes.com/2020/03/29/italy-finally-starts-mass-treatment-with-hydroxychloroquine

> FDA Authorizes HCQ for use against COVID19 in USA
https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/03/29/fda-gives-emergency-authorization-of-hydroxychloroquine-use/

> France now mass treating with HCQ + White Wizard walks out of government meeting accusing them of being in the pocket of big pharma
https://techstartups.com/2020/03/28/breaking-italy-france-now-prescribing-hydroxychloroquine-treatment-coronavirus-patients/

> Zelenko has now treated 699 patients with H/A. 100% success rate.
https://techstartups.com/2020/03/28/dr-vladimir-zelenko-now-treated-699-coronavirus-patients-100-success-using-hydroxychloroquine-sulfate-zinc-z-pak-update/

There is a big difference between a treatment showing potential and someone claiming a 100% success rate.

You've posted a link to what I just said, so no need for me to do anything. I told before, do your due diligence. Remember when you were posting studies to support claims that only Asians were infected by the virus...  ::)

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #2373 on: March 30, 2020, 10:50:02 AM »
After President Trump Directive, FDA Issues Emergency Approval to Use Anti-Malaria Drug Hydroxychloroquine to Treat the Chi-Com Virus

Breaking – FDA issues emergency authorization of HCQ…

Novartis CEO – HCQ is our best hope, donates 130 million doses…

‘Clinical studies show HCQ kills the coronavirus’…

Sandoz donates 30 million doses…

Johnson & Johnson signs deal to deliver 1 billion doses of virus vaccine…

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #2374 on: March 30, 2020, 10:55:02 AM »
Perspective:

Chi-Com Virus Deaths: Italy, 1 in 5,789 People; United States, 1 in 157,499.