Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 497937 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #2375 on: March 30, 2020, 10:58:14 AM »
There is a big difference between a treatment showing potential and someone claiming a 100% success rate.

You've posted a link to what I just said, so no need for me to do anything. I told before, do your due diligence. Remember when you were posting studies to support claims that only Asians were infected by the virus...  ::)

Link to your claims about the Doctor in New York?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2376 on: March 30, 2020, 11:01:36 AM »
Link to your claims about the Doctor in New York?

You posted the link already. It's in his interview.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2377 on: March 30, 2020, 11:01:41 AM »
Yes, that is exactly what's happening.  A person who has COPD, CHF, Cardiomyopathy, etc. catches the kung flu and dies.  The kung flu gets the kill.  It's not fair.   >:(

Think about the nursing homes.  Half the residents are circling the drain already, and would probably die soon, without kung flu's help.  Why does China Virus get all the glory?   ???

It’s the exact same playbook as the AIDS scare. No matter what kind of ailment you had, if there was also an HIV positive test, it’s AIDS.

To answer your question: to pad the numbers.

This is from the Left leaning Guardian. Could the description be any more vague?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/mar/23/have-i-already-had-covid19-coronavirus

Could I have had it and been asymptomatic?

Hillmann: Coronavirus is actually quite a significant spectrum of symptoms, from people who are entirely asymptomatic and would have no idea that they have it to people with very mild, cold-like symptoms – runny nose, congestion, sore throat – to people with more flu-like symptoms – high fevers, muscle aches, shortness of breath and cough. All the way up to people with severe illness, who we’re seeing in the hospital with respiratory failure, requiring ICU care.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2378 on: March 30, 2020, 11:04:33 AM »
You posted the link already. It's in his interview.

Link to where it's a lie and he has been self isolated for weeks?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2379 on: March 30, 2020, 11:11:16 AM »
Link to where it's a lie and he has been self isolated for weeks?

"First of all I'm practicing medicine remotely..." oh brother

=1942

He is a facetime doctor  ;D

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #2380 on: March 30, 2020, 11:11:51 AM »
Overblown fake news.

BREAKING: Daily New U.S. Coronavirus Cases Fall For The First Time In 7 Days

https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-daily-new-u-s-coronavirus-cases-fall-for-the-first-time-in-7-days/

New daily Coronavirus cases in the United States fell for the first time in over a week, according to the latest numbers from Worldometers.

On Sunday March 29th, the US registered 18,469 new daily Coronavirus cases, which was down from 19,452 on Saturday. This could very well mark the beginning of a "peak" in new Coronavirus cases in the United States.

New daily Coronavirus cases in the United States fell for the first time in over a week, according to the latest numbers from Worldometers.

On Sunday March 29th, the US registered 18,469 new daily Coronavirus cases, which was down from 19,452 on Saturday. This could very well mark the beginning of a "peak" in new Coronavirus cases in the United States.

While the "total" case number is still seeing steady growth, this drop in "daily new" cases could mean that the exponential spread of the virus has come to a grinding halt.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2381 on: March 30, 2020, 11:13:33 AM »
Like to where it's a lie and he has been self isolated for weeks?

The big thing with the Jewish doctor in New York is that he upset the Hasidic religious elders in NY. The Hasidim in New York are one of the biggest quarantine breaking communities in NY, and aren't happy with a light being shined on it.

That being said, he is in quarantine according to this article -

https://forward.com/news/national/442285/coronavirus-hydroxychloroquine-trump-doctor/ .

The brouhaha he's raised in the Hasidic community -

https://www.recordonline.com/news/20200324/kiryas-joel-leaders-urge-doctor-to-stop-making-videos-about-kj-virus-cases .

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2382 on: March 30, 2020, 11:15:01 AM »
"First of all I'm practicing medicine remotely..." oh brother

=1942

He is a facetime doctor  ;D

Again, link to it all being a LIE AND him being self isolated?I don't see what him being remote has to do with anything.Boris Johnson is currently running an entire country remotely.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2383 on: March 30, 2020, 11:27:19 AM »
Again, link to it all being a LIE AND him being self isolated?I don't see what him being remote has to do with anything.Boris Johnson is currently running an entire country remotely.

Solid Corona induced meltdown. Where did I say it's a lie?

I said it's fake news. That means there is no proof to his claims. Do you not understand that concept? I posted a link to his self isolation.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2384 on: March 30, 2020, 11:28:47 AM »

Very logical- What is this then all about - IF that Video is correct.
I’ve been saying since this started The No.s just don’t add up.
Not to say the CHI NAH Virus is dangerous.

I don't know how to post this with humor because there is nothing funny about thousands of people dying.

Have you looked at the list of countries showing the number of cases and deaths? It's pretty interesting and not what I expected. I think the Novel coronavirus is after the folks in the affluent first world countries. Which is just the opposite of how many recent pandemics have played out, like Ebola.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/countries-where-coronavirus-has-spread/

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2385 on: March 30, 2020, 11:33:19 AM »
I don't know how to post this with humor because there is nothing funny about thousands of people dying.

Have you looked at the list of countries showing the number of cases and deaths? It's pretty interesting and not what I expected. I think the Novel coronavirus is after the folks in the affluent first world countries. Which is just the opposite of how many recent pandemics have played out, like Ebola.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/countries-where-coronavirus-has-spread/

It just spread faster in affluent countries because those people are able to travel more.

Also a lot of deaths will go unnoticed in poorer countries. It will just get passed off as dying because of old age.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #2386 on: March 30, 2020, 11:36:28 AM »
I'm sick and tired of hearing about the coronavirus

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2387 on: March 30, 2020, 11:43:24 AM »

A lot of us are. Unfortunately, I suspect we will be hearing about it for a long time to come. I'm 75 years old and this is the biggest thing that has happened in my lifetime. People will be talking about this for years. Even if they find a cure for it or a vaccine to prevent it. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2388 on: March 30, 2020, 11:49:26 AM »
A lot of us are. Unfortunately, I suspect we will be hearing about it for a long time to come. I'm 75 years old and this is the biggest thing that has happened in my lifetime. People will be talking about this for years. Even if they find a cure for it or a vaccine to prevent it. 

It appears they have effectively found the drugs to tackle CHI NAH Virus they need to be promoted & got out to all that need them - they cost about $5 to treat each person - Far cheaper & more effective than a Countries on lockdown/ people out of Work / Businesses Closing Etc.
We sure will be talking about this for many many years to come - This is a changing point for ultimate control of mass populations. And so Simply achieved.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2389 on: March 30, 2020, 11:52:02 AM »
After President Trump Directive, FDA Issues Emergency Approval to Use Anti-Malaria Drug Hydroxychloroquine to Treat the Chi-Com Virus

Breaking – FDA issues emergency authorization of HCQ…

Novartis CEO – HCQ is our best hope, donates 130 million doses…

‘Clinical studies show HCQ kills the coronavirus’…

Sandoz donates 30 million doses…

Johnson & Johnson signs deal to deliver 1 billion doses of virus vaccine…

Great great news. Let’s see how the MSM spin this out or if they will Push & Promote it as
Much as they have all the Doom & Gloom.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2390 on: March 30, 2020, 11:58:21 AM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2391 on: March 30, 2020, 12:08:49 PM »

Oh yeah?  Maybe this will cheer you up

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2392 on: March 30, 2020, 12:13:02 PM »

Great great news. Let’s see how the MSM spin this out or if they will Push & Promote it as
Much as they have all the Doom & Gloom.

Hope it works. If it doesn't Trump will be screwed as will a lot of sick people. Sorry, it is hard to have a sense of humor about this pandemic. You'll just have to let me off the hook on this topic.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #2393 on: March 30, 2020, 12:14:04 PM »
This virus has now spread to one of the largest squatter camps in South Africa.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2394 on: March 30, 2020, 12:32:17 PM »
Hope it works. If it doesn't Trump will be screwed as will a lot of sick people. Sorry, it is hard to have a sense of humor about this pandemic. You'll just have to let me off the hook on this topic.

Check my other thread for some more info - Many other countries are getting on with this treatment
And Drug companies giving out doses & ramping up production.
Plus FDA Approval- Now that has To Be Good News For All of Us.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2395 on: March 30, 2020, 12:37:00 PM »

I suspect that camp was a human petri dish long before corona was on the scene.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2396 on: March 30, 2020, 12:41:01 PM »

Old Saggy is 75 again  ::).

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2397 on: March 30, 2020, 12:46:35 PM »

Finally some good news from Mama Afrika  :D.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2398 on: March 30, 2020, 12:48:24 PM »

Old Saggy is 75 again  ::).

Again? I'm expecting a birthday present from you next August on my 76th birthday. Don't forget it....again.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2399 on: March 30, 2020, 01:00:47 PM »
Again? I'm expecting a birthday present from you next August on my 76th birthday. Don't forget it....again.

What would U like : Chinavirus or Coronavirus  :D