Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 497918 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #2875 on: April 08, 2020, 11:20:09 AM »
That’s good to hear. As wrong as you are about everything I don’t wish you or anybody else here any hard luck.

Come on now, I must be right about something. Can't be wrong about everything.  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2876 on: April 08, 2020, 11:24:47 AM »
Dr. Doom is already walking back the "everyone gonna die" nonsense.   Congrats to everyone who was suckered and played for fools. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fauci-predicts-coronavirus-turnaround-after-this-week?fbclid=IwAR1eQCuXAn-KObCsPCsTSkd2Ud9rAewvTZ_nQMlaHAdSlqf_w7egQ68Htgw

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2877 on: April 08, 2020, 11:47:40 AM »
Just wanted to update. My daughter is coronavirus free. As soon as she heard from her doctor that the test was negative, she started feeling much better. Following the doctor's instructions, she waited to come out of quarantine until her fever was gone for sure. She's back to being her old self, which is great.

Praise Jesus Christ!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2878 on: April 08, 2020, 11:55:46 AM »
Dr. Doom is already walking back the "everyone gonna die" nonsense.   Congrats to everyone who was suckered and played for fools.  

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fauci-predicts-coronavirus-turnaround-after-this-week?fbclid=IwAR1eQCuXAn-KObCsPCsTSkd2Ud9rAewvTZ_nQMlaHAdSlqf_w7egQ68Htgw

The reason I’ve been so on point about everything is not that I’m sort of genius it’s because I’ve seen the same movie back in the 80s with AIDS. It’s the exact same playbook with the exact same guy, Fauci.

The first time I saw Fauci out there with Trump I said to myself oh boy here we go again.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #2879 on: April 08, 2020, 12:20:25 PM »
Dr. Doom is already walking back the "everyone gonna die" nonsense.   Congrats to everyone who was suckered and played for fools. 

Question.

Dr Fauci attributes the next week decrease to social distance measures.

Top government infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci is expecting a turnaround in the pandemic next week due to social distancing measures that have driven down new hospitalization rates.

I don't think those measures were implemented throughout the US at the same time, but as for NYC, I read they were implemented on March 22. By next week, the measures will have 3 weeks of being implemented already. Being the incubation period of 7 - 14 days, a decrease it's exactly what you would expect.

What's the difference between the predicted number of cases, hospitalizations and deaths (taking into account the lockdown) vs the actual number of cases?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2880 on: April 08, 2020, 12:23:31 PM »
Question.

Dr Fauci attributes the next week decrease to social distance measures.

I don't think those measures were implemented throughout the US at the same time, but as for NYC, I read they were implemented on March 22. By next week, the measures will have 3 weeks of being implemented already. Being the incubation period of 7 - 14 days, a decrease it's exactly what you would expect.

What's the difference between the predicted number of cases, hospitalizations and deaths (taking into account the lockdown) vs the actual number of cases?

not to mention DeBlasio and Cuomo waited weeks too long. 

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2881 on: April 08, 2020, 01:03:05 PM »
When people stop reporting supposed Corona deaths, and everyone realizes it's another flu that comes during flu season, Americans will finally realize how dishonest and sensational the media has become, selling fear, click bait and half truths. Even listing Corona Virus "deaths' without listing any pre existing health factors which is the VAST majority of Corona deaths.

I recall when modern "reality tv" first came out in the early 90's, and it took quite a while for people to actually believe it's completely scripted and fake which we all know now.

We have not collectively realized just how fake the mainstream news is, there is a block in our minds saying "Could this news report just be TOTAL bullshit?" YES!!!! And this knowledge may be a lasting affect of Corona Virus after the fear is gone.

One here making the local newspapers is that CoronaVirus is specifically affecting African Americans harder. There is NO study confirming this, as with a new virus different demographics come in randomly weekly, but race baiting sells, next thing blacks in the media will be saying how whitey is using the virus to target blacks, its all just clickbait bullshit and after this manufactured fear is over, we will all have to reevaluate this thing called "news".

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2882 on: April 08, 2020, 01:16:03 PM »

not to mention DeBlasio and Cuomo waited weeks too long. 

I hate to have to stick up for those two assholes but they did nothing wrong. They were going with the information that they had. There was nothing going on in New York City during the peak flu winter months so there was no reason for them to push the panic button.

The insanity only got going when the announcement came about stimulus plans. They did a 180  when they realized that this is going to be at windfall for the city and state when all is said and done.

You’re about halfway there. Once you accept that EVERYTHING about this is bullshit you’ll be at the finish line. It’s perfectly understandable. I came to my current position on the subject little by little as well.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2883 on: April 08, 2020, 01:44:23 PM »

One here making the local newspapers is that CoronaVirus is specifically affecting African Americans harder. There is NO study confirming this, as with a new virus different demographics come in randomly weekly, but race baiting sells, next thing blacks in the media will be saying how whitey is using the virus to target blacks, its all just clickbait bullshit and after this manufactured fear is over, we will all have to reevaluate this thing called "news".

Interesting news  ;)

:D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2884 on: April 08, 2020, 02:15:22 PM »
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/08/bill-gates-how-long-it-may-take-before-americans-are-safe-from-coronavirus.html

This is a freaking scam - this entire thing - keep moving the goals posts.   

FNG insane 

And fuck Bill Gates. He's a software developer. He knows Jack and Shit about medicine.
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2885 on: April 08, 2020, 02:17:40 PM »

The reason I’ve been so on point about everything is not that I’m sort of genius it’s because I’ve seen the same movie back in the 80s with AIDS. It’s the exact same playbook with the exact same guy, Fauci.

The first time I saw Fauci out there with Trump I said to myself oh boy here we go again.

I think you need to watch these movies again. There not that much alike. HIV is easier to avoid than COVID-19.

Big Karma

• Getbig II
« Reply #2886 on: April 08, 2020, 02:22:13 PM »
When people stop reporting supposed Corona deaths, and everyone realizes it's another flu that comes during flu season, Americans will finally realize how dishonest and sensational the media has become, selling fear, click bait and half truths. Even listing Corona Virus "deaths' without listing any pre existing health factors which is the VAST majority of Corona deaths.

I recall when modern "reality tv" first came out in the early 90's, and it took quite a while for people to actually believe it's completely scripted and fake which we all know now.

We have not collectively realized just how fake the mainstream news is, there is a block in our minds saying "Could this news report just be TOTAL bullshit?" YES!!!! And this knowledge may be a lasting affect of Corona Virus after the fear is gone.

It could be they have higher rate of the preexisting conditions.

painfull86

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2887 on: April 08, 2020, 02:26:59 PM »
And fuck Bill Gates. He's a software developer. He knows Jack and Shit about medicine.

Yeah, why listen to a genius billionaire philanthropist who has pumped billions into research into this area (fighting ebola) and actually predicted such an event, when we have getbigs very own pandemic guru in tommy "the game ain't over, suns still shining" wishbone.  ;D

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #2888 on: April 08, 2020, 02:31:48 PM »
I'm surprised Trump doesn't bring tommywishbone, thin lizzy and soulcrusher with him when he speaks to the nation.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2889 on: April 08, 2020, 02:32:33 PM »
nope, consistent from day one, we sat on our hands instead of mass testing and isolating the confirmed cases which has been the most effective policy utilised by other countries

Now we are fucked

Day 1 you were saying it was just flu and was all a big joke

painfull86

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2890 on: April 08, 2020, 02:33:06 PM »
I'm surprised Trump doesn't bring tommywishbone, thin lizzy and soulcrusher with him when he speaks to the nation.

This has confused me too. ;D

painfull86

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2891 on: April 08, 2020, 02:34:18 PM »
Day 1 you were saying it was just flu and was all a big joke

Yes he was. Old granny face has realised now its serious and his geriatric ass is at risk. Hes probably had at risk letter  ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2892 on: April 08, 2020, 02:36:40 PM »
Yes he was. Old granny face has realised now its serious and his geriatric ass is at risk. Hes probably had at risk letter  ;D

Yes, trying to subtly shift his opinion over the course of days, and hoping nobody would notice he was completely wrong about the single biggest global event in 70 years.  ::)

painfull86

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2893 on: April 08, 2020, 02:41:46 PM »
Yes, trying to subtly shift his opinion over the course of days, and hoping nobody would notice he was completely wrong about the single biggest global event in 70 years.  ::)

He was claiming total over reaction, now hes saying too little to late. 100'000 deaths almost worldwide (150000 counting china/russia's true count) now after 3 months, and many nations have yet to hit peak.  More than H1N1 killed after 18 months.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2894 on: April 08, 2020, 02:46:18 PM »

Why would he do that? He wants scam artist like Fauci and Birx who are going to parrot the party line.

Now, wipe the the gravy off your face.

painfull86

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2895 on: April 08, 2020, 02:56:29 PM »

Why would he do that? He wants scam artist like Fauci and Birx who are going to parrot the party line.

Now, wipe the the gravy off your face.

He wasn't serious. What expertise can you actually bring?  ;D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2896 on: April 08, 2020, 03:14:26 PM »
He wasn't serious. What expertise can you actually bring?  ;D

I’m capable of posting on a message board without having to resort to ridiculous gimmicks.

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #2897 on: April 08, 2020, 03:17:54 PM »
Thin Lizzy is a third degree black belt in Con(spiracy)-Fu

painfull86

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2898 on: April 08, 2020, 03:18:13 PM »

I’m capable of posting on a message board without having to resort to ridiculous gimmicks.

That would go down very well  ;D

"Fellow Americans, we need watch out for these gimmicks being spread through the 5g towers"

painfull86

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2899 on: April 08, 2020, 03:19:44 PM »
Thin Lizzy is a third degree black belt in Con(spiracy)-Fu

Yeah, seems like hes has some additional chromosomes.