Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 497939 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #3800 on: May 23, 2020, 03:07:09 AM »

Exactly Right - Again & again the figures do not back up what is in place & being done to people
Around the world. I can’t but he’ll think there’s An Agenda & Very Likely an elite group with immense control ( yes I know out there conspiracy theory - Pass the Tin Foil Hat Pls- Only it all Don’t sit right in my mind)

That  anybody who questions this is labeled a conspiracy theorist speaks volumes. Given the events of the past three months, it’s  perfectly understandable for people to ask some hard questions, and wonder or suspect that something else is going.

Yet, for some reason, the media doesn’t believe any alternative opinions should be heard.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3801 on: May 23, 2020, 03:25:05 AM »
They knew in advance the length of the shutdown. That’s why he’s changing his tune now:

Dr. Anthony Fauci: says 'I don't understand why' every state hasn't issued stay-at-home orders - CNNPolitics

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/02/politics/fauci-stay-home-coronavirus-states-cnntv/index.html

https://www.businessinsider.com/anthony-fauci-irreparable-damage-stay-at-home-too-long-2020-5

"We can't stay locked down for such a considerable period of time that you might do irreparable damage and have unintended consequences, including consequences for health," Fauci said

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #3802 on: May 23, 2020, 03:41:57 AM »
sham and incompetence from the git-go
very dumb people running the country and even dumber ones voting them in a defending them
ame people who are up in arms over a black kid being killed when the kill thousands per week each (black on black crime)
media should be ashamed, fined heavily, even arrested for inciting violence
if the rednecks get-off on th is in some way, the blacks will do their normal looting and killing in protest
meanwhile how many blacks will murder this weekend in chicago, balty, etc
maybe Prime will get killed or a family member, might change his mind the bleeding heart cuckold
embarrassment

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3803 on: May 23, 2020, 04:20:19 AM »
sham and incompetence from the git-go
very dumb people running the country and even dumber ones voting them in a defending them
ame people who are up in arms over a black kid being killed when the kill thousands per week each (black on black crime)
media should be ashamed, fined heavily, even arrested for inciting violence
if the rednecks get-off on th is in some way, the blacks will do their normal looting and killing in protest
meanwhile how many blacks will murder this weekend in chicago, balty, etc
maybe Prime will get killed or a family member, might change his mind the bleeding heart cuckold
embarrassment

Not gonna happen. The last time Prime saw a black in person, Fleetwood Mac’s Rumors was the number one album in the country.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3804 on: May 23, 2020, 04:26:27 AM »
Not gonna happen. The last time Prime saw a black in person, Fleetwood Mac’s Rumors was the number one album in the country.
Good album.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3805 on: May 23, 2020, 04:31:56 AM »
Good album.

This was my favorite tune from it:

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3806 on: May 23, 2020, 04:52:50 AM »
Rory still refuses to go anywhere.  :'( :'( :-[ :-[
X

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3807 on: May 23, 2020, 04:55:48 AM »
Rory still refuses to go anywhere.  :'( :'( :-[ :-[
Gay people fear the Kung Flu but don't worry about HIV. ???

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #3808 on: May 23, 2020, 05:22:22 AM »
These are the statistics from New York City. There is an INVERSE relationship between between social interaction and Covid deaths. The most sociable demographics have been the least affected, unless of course you think that it’s the 75+ crowd hitting the bars and clubs and the 20-30s crowd that was staying home. Incredible that some people are stiill defending this sham:

Did you conclude social interaction and covid deaths were inversely related withouth factoring in Age?

Age is a known confounding factor for Covid deaths, so it should be taken into account.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3809 on: May 23, 2020, 06:50:04 AM »
Gay people fear the Kung Flu but don't worry about HIV. ???

Pretty sure SF1090 and Rory are not gay.  They're pansexual.   ???

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3810 on: May 23, 2020, 07:56:20 AM »

Did you conclude social interaction and covid deaths were inversely related withouth factoring in Age?

Age is a known confounding factor for Covid deaths, so it should be taken into account.

That’s the whole point. Young people are the ones riding the trains and working in offices and going to bars, clubs, concerts and parks. Yet, were virtually unaffected.

At this point, you’re the only one left here who is still buying into the mainstream media’s bullshit.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3811 on: May 23, 2020, 08:27:42 AM »
Fat, ugly and stupid - the cure for covid19 !

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #3812 on: May 23, 2020, 09:11:20 AM »
That’s the whole point. Young people are the ones riding the trains and working in offices and going to bars, clubs, concerts and parks. Yet, were virtually unaffected.

You are not taking into account Age when dismissing Social Distancing effects.

Imagine studying the effects of nutrition on the Height of teenagers, and not taking into account the variable Age. Nutrition would basically have zero effect on Height because you'd have one big confounding variable not taken into account affecting all the data.

It's the same situation in your example.

At this point, you’re the only one left here who is still buying into the mainstream media’s bullshit.

Ha! Like if Getbig was the epitome of reasoning and logic. The fact that we have so many members calling Covid a hoax means nothing.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3813 on: May 23, 2020, 09:21:19 AM »
wooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhh

#scamdemic

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3814 on: May 23, 2020, 10:40:42 AM »

You are not taking into account Age when dismissing Social Distancing effects.

Imagine studying the effects of nutrition on the Height of teenagers, and not taking into account the variable Age. Nutrition would basically have zero effect on Height because you'd have one big confounding variable not taken into account affecting all the data.

It's the same situation in your example.

Ha! Like if Getbig was the epitome of reasoning and logic. The fact that we have so many members calling Covid a hoax means nothing.

And you’re not taking accounts people in the oldest age groups also have the highest mortality rates. Give them the stupid fucking test which is largely inaccurate and their heart disease, asthma, diabetes, and cancer magically becomes corona.

Where do you live? I live in the most densely populated area of New York City and I’m telling you were it not for the media hysteria and the state interventions nobody would’ve noticed anything wrong. Either I’m full of shit or I’ve been stepping over bodies for the last three months. I’ll let Getbig decide.

And if we’re all such idiots and you’re such a genius, why are you here? Spend your time on Twitter with the rest of the frustrated Hillary supporters.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3815 on: May 23, 2020, 10:45:05 AM »
F

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3816 on: May 23, 2020, 10:46:33 AM »
wooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhh

#scamdemic

Literally everything we’ve been told so far has been either inconsistent or flat out wrong. I give it until about July 4 until we hear that the general population wearing masks in public does more harm than good.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #3817 on: May 23, 2020, 11:27:06 AM »
And you’re not taking accounts people in the oldest age groups also have the highest mortality rates. Give them the stupid fucking test which is largely inaccurate and their heart disease, asthma, diabetes, and cancer magically becomes corona.

Where do you live? I live in the most densely populated area of New York City and I’m telling you were it not for the media hysteria and the state interventions nobody would’ve noticed anything wrong. Either I’m full of shit or I’ve been stepping over bodies for the last three months. I’ll let Getbig decide.

And if we’re all such idiots and you’re such a genius, why are you here? Spend your time on Twitter with the rest of the frustrated Hillary supporters.

Exactly.

Considering that 80-90% or more as asymptomatic as well.

The vast majority of the people dying from this have other health issues or underlying problems and the others showing symptoms are most likely people with weak immune systems.

The majority of healthy people are not going to notice anything if they've contracted the virus.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #3818 on: May 23, 2020, 12:35:57 PM »
And you’re not taking accounts people in the oldest age groups also have the highest mortality rates.

Your claim was that social distancing has zero effect on the number of covid cases. I said Age needs to be factored in and you obviously missed the point, or are just trying to change the subject.

Give them the stupid fucking test which is largely inaccurate and their heart disease, asthma, diabetes, and cancer magically becomes corona.

Two huge assumptions being made here.

1. The specifity of Covid tests has been evaluated, and the more common tests have a specifity higher than 95%. That means, less than 5 false negatives per 100 tests. So, the assumption about a highly inaccurate test can be dismissed. Sensitivity is around those numbers as well, so the number of false negatives and false positives cancel out each other, in the sense that the number of cases is not inflated.

2. Unless you post sound evidence that health professionals are following some malicious guidelines, there's no reason to accept that as true.

Anectodal evidence is useless to determine the severity of Covid. Let alone a highly biased individual's one.

Remember when the Italian Lifter warned us about Covid and most posters dismissed his claims? This is no different.

Meltdown.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3819 on: May 23, 2020, 01:43:19 PM »

1. The specifity of Covid tests has been evaluated, and the more common tests have a specifity higher than 95%. That means, less than 5 false negatives per 100 tests. So, the assumption about a highly inaccurate test can be dismissed. Sensitivity is around those numbers as well, so the number of false negatives and false positives cancel out each other, in the sense that the number of cases is not inflated.

and you know the test actually detects covid19 and not a general coronavirus how?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3820 on: May 23, 2020, 02:30:43 PM »

and you know the test actually detects covid19 and not a general coronavirus how?

He knows nothing. He can prove nothing. He has no idea what would have happened had there been no social distancing. He just buys into whatever the MSM sells him. And he’s ashamed of where he lives. It’s okay, Uno. I’m ashamed of my state too.

Obviously they are not exclusively picking up COVID-19:

373 Asymptomatic Carriers Identified at One Meat-Packing Plant

https://www.thedailybeast.com/missouri-meat-packing-plant-has-nearly-375-employees-identified-as-asymptomatic-coronavirus-carriers

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #3821 on: May 23, 2020, 03:07:12 PM »
He knows nothing. He can prove nothing. He has no idea what would have happened had there been no social distancing. He just buys into whatever the MSM sells him. And he’s ashamed of where he lives. It’s okay, Uno. I’m ashamed of my state too.

Obviously they are not exclusively picking up COVID-19:

373 Asymptomatic Carriers Identified at One Meat-Packing Plant

https://www.thedailybeast.com/missouri-meat-packing-plant-has-nearly-375-employees-identified-as-asymptomatic-coronavirus-carriers

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3822 on: May 23, 2020, 03:37:53 PM »

Why are you afraid to say where you live?

I’m in NYC. I know all the supposed hard hit areas. They are Dindu and Rican shitholes, the last places where Chinese or Europeans would go. The most likely place, Manhattan, was the least hit.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3823 on: May 23, 2020, 03:42:05 PM »
Funny how the Chinese and/or European virus least affected Chinese and Whites. It appears the virus went after people according to their propensity to commit crimes.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3824 on: May 23, 2020, 03:55:14 PM »

I’m in NYC. I know all the supposed hard hit areas. They are Dindu and Rican shitholes, the last place where Chinese or Europeans would go. The most likely place, Manhattan, was the least hit.

Hey, what's happen to "superior black genetics", they should be China Flu resistant ?.   ;D ;D ;D