Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 497934 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #4275 on: August 27, 2020, 09:31:43 AM »
It is so sad how some things work out. The Cheers bar was the ultimate great neighborhood hangout place. Like the show, these places have become a memory. It makes me sad. My favorite neighborhood bar 'Starkey's' closed about 10 years ago and most of us bar buddies drifted apart, lacking a place we could call home. I've stayed in touch with a few of my friends from that great hangout. Somehow checking in with one another via Facebook or email isn't quite the same as the time we all spent together after hard day at the office, unwinding with a cocktail or two.

After Starky's closed, some of the patrons' most beloved bartenders, like Russell, found jobs tending bar at other establishments. Like me, a few of us visited them at their new gig, maybe hoping what we lost could be found again. Unfortunately, that never happened. Some of the best times in life are a one off. I miss all those hours of interesting conversation with my friends at Starky's, just as I imagine folks miss what they had at the Cheers' namesake.

I'm feeling nostalgic right now. If it weren't for this fucking virus, I'd be calling my old friends from Starkey's tomorrow and setting up lunch or drinking dates. Being that these folks are similar in age and probably like me playing it safe. Lunch or a drink is out unless we could find a place where we can still hear what one another says from 6' away and through a cloth face mask. Hmm, while the weather is still permitting, I think I could do this in my own back yard....BYOB.
You could do like Peter Griffin on Family Guy and put a bar in your basement.  ;D  There was a book written years ago with the title Bowling Alone that describes the situation.  It was written 2 decades ago and is even more true today.

http://bowlingalone.com/

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #4276 on: August 27, 2020, 11:16:18 AM »
It is so sad how some things work out. The Cheers bar was the ultimate great neighborhood hangout place. Like the show, these places have become a memory. It makes me sad. My favorite neighborhood bar 'Starkey's' closed about 10 years ago and most of us bar buddies drifted apart, lacking a place we could call home. I've stayed in touch with a few of my friends from that great hangout. Somehow checking in with one another via Facebook or email isn't quite the same as the time we all spent together after hard day at the office, unwinding with a cocktail or two.

What's your poison there Prime...?
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4277 on: August 27, 2020, 12:07:02 PM »

What's your poison there Prime...?

It was mainly scotch rocks.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4278 on: August 27, 2020, 06:59:55 PM »
CNN stated as deadly as the 1919 flu ,killed more nyc in April as that flu ,I can’t believe they pulled that one out to try to keep it going,they even showing falcii clips now stating his concerns of the possible shutdowns due to this.

China Flu kills CNN, that would be good news  ;D

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4279 on: August 28, 2020, 02:22:05 PM »
A Philippine Official Had Sex With His Staff Member While on a Zoom Call About COVID, Then Returned to Work As Normal

Getting caught wearing pajamas on a Zoom call? Bad. Getting caught having sex with your staff on a Zoom call? Worse.

A local government chief in the Philippines was caught having sex with his female treasurer during a work Zoom call to discuss the COVID-19 situation in the area.

Local media reported that the call brought together regional officials from Dasmariñas City in the Philippine province of Cavite, located on Luzon island. The official was identified as Jesus Estil, the captain of the Fatima Dos village council.

According to local media, the encounter began after Estil attempted to mute his Zoom app, thinking that he had also switched off his video. Estil can be seen, in full view of his colleagues, walking away from the computer to engage in a sex act for several minutes.

Afterward, Estil buttoned up his pants and nonchalantly returned to the computer screen. The video was recorded by a colleague on the call and has since made the rounds on Philippine social media.

Outraged residents swiftly filed a petition to have Estil and his treasurer removed from office for misconduct.

Philippines interior spokesman Jonathan Malaya said in a statement on Thursday that the act was “unbecoming.”

“It is appalling and disturbing because it goes against public morals,” he said. “We assure the public that we will investigate this incident and will hold the captain liable.”

Local media reports that the two officials have since stepped down from their posts.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/z3e5ya/a-philippine-official-had-sex-with-his-staff-member-while-on-a-zoom-call-about-covid-then-returned-to-work-as-normal?utm_source=vicenewsfacebook&fbclid=IwAR0A9fgs6BlhNhD2LKeE3LB0OYLV0QzbxisZNYexbxnADkdh5fCSK0bRqVw

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4280 on: August 28, 2020, 02:34:46 PM »
A Philippine Official Had Sex With His Staff Member While on a Zoom Call About COVID, Then Returned to Work As Normal

Getting caught wearing pajamas on a Zoom call? Bad. Getting caught having sex with your staff on a Zoom call? Worse.

A local government chief in the Philippines was caught having sex with his female treasurer during a work Zoom call to discuss the COVID-19 situation in the area.

Local media reported that the call brought together regional officials from Dasmariñas City in the Philippine province of Cavite, located on Luzon island. The official was identified as Jesus Estil, the captain of the Fatima Dos village council.

According to local media, the encounter began after Estil attempted to mute his Zoom app, thinking that he had also switched off his video. Estil can be seen, in full view of his colleagues, walking away from the computer to engage in a sex act for several minutes.

Afterward, Estil buttoned up his pants and nonchalantly returned to the computer screen. The video was recorded by a colleague on the call and has since made the rounds on Philippine social media.

Outraged residents swiftly filed a petition to have Estil and his treasurer removed from office for misconduct.

Philippines interior spokesman Jonathan Malaya said in a statement on Thursday that the act was “unbecoming.”

“It is appalling and disturbing because it goes against public morals,” he said. “We assure the public that we will investigate this incident and will hold the captain liable.”

Local media reports that the two officials have since stepped down from their posts.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/z3e5ya/a-philippine-official-had-sex-with-his-staff-member-while-on-a-zoom-call-about-covid-then-returned-to-work-as-normal?utm_source=vicenewsfacebook&fbclid=IwAR0A9fgs6BlhNhD2LKeE3LB0OYLV0QzbxisZNYexbxnADkdh5fCSK0bRqVw

pics/video or it didn't happen :-)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #4281 on: August 28, 2020, 03:57:31 PM »
Covid13. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

This shit was shit from the shitty beginning. Laughable shit.
a

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4282 on: August 28, 2020, 04:03:13 PM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4283 on: August 28, 2020, 05:04:14 PM »

Cheers Flexacon.

The Grinch was imagining hot people sex on cam action instead of walruses in the wild. I want to wash my eyes now.  :-X

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4284 on: August 28, 2020, 06:04:04 PM »
Cheers Flexacon.

The Grinch was imagining hot people sex on cam action instead of walruses in the wild. I want to wash my eyes now.  :-X

At least they have their clothes on  ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #4285 on: August 29, 2020, 02:08:12 AM »

My poor eyes. I hope this doesn’t dry me up.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4286 on: August 29, 2020, 05:40:46 AM »
My poor eyes. I hope this doesn’t dry me up.
Hopefully, that woman wasn't dry either.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4287 on: August 29, 2020, 08:15:37 AM »
At least they have their clothes on  ;D

bleach.. I need bleach now... :-(

damn.. thought it was going to be some hot spokin' sex....... ugggh...

Can't unsee :-(

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4288 on: August 30, 2020, 03:56:30 PM »
What kind of moron would be afraid of an overblown virus that 99.99% of the global population has survived so far?

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #4289 on: August 30, 2020, 04:35:41 PM »
What kind of moron would be afraid of an overblown virus that 99.99% of the global population has survived so far?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #4291 on: August 30, 2020, 06:34:04 PM »
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm?fbclid=IwAR0Gb_eBVPoDJhnGtvZb7d536GZSC6dAZOtp_EldYfJIjMRKksY_YDPxVIM#Comorbidities

I like this quote from there:

"the estimates of excess deaths reported here may not be due to COVID-19, either directly or indirectly. The pandemic may have changed mortality patterns for other causes of death. Upward trends in other causes of death (e.g., suicide, drug overdose, heart disease) may contribute to excess deaths in some jurisdictions"
T

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #4292 on: August 30, 2020, 07:09:40 PM »
170k COVID19 "deaths

But, according to the new CDC stats................... .

9200.....that's the number of people that have died from COVID19 and COVID19 alone. No comorbidites.

It's a scam.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4293 on: August 31, 2020, 08:45:44 AM »
170k COVID19 "deaths

9200.....that's the number of people that have died from COVID19 and COVID19 alone. No comorbidites.

It's a scam.
From day 1.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4294 on: August 31, 2020, 10:19:05 AM »
170k COVID19 "deaths

It's a scam.

Again GB on this scam from Day 1

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #4295 on: September 01, 2020, 02:54:07 AM »
How ‘Flatten the Curve’ Turned into ‘Shut Down Forever’ Here in California

But even more troubling than that, huge real-life decisions will be totally dependent on the data point which is not only the least relevant, but also completely unreliable. We now know, thanks to a shocking story in Saturday’s New York Times (which the news media, in an act of abject malpractice is largely ignoring) that the typical test for Covid is prone to providing false-positive results.

Even before this new information, expected false-positive results alone would make it effectively unmanageable for a large California county reach Newsom’s laughably tight standards. Now that we know that the test itself is under scrutiny (which, by the way, should bring into question the reported death and hospitalization rates as well), it is now a sick joke that this is the metric controlling the lives of many millions of people both here, and around the country.

As if this couldn’t get any more preposterous, it all comes on the heels of California’s health director resigning because of massive errors in our data. And, just in case Newsom has not already scored enough woke points with all this nuttiness, on Tuesday he is expected to announce that he is adding a health inequity provision to the COVID reopening standards so that counties where the virus is particularly “racist” will have an even tougher time making their way up Newsom’s slippery ladder of insanity.

https://www.mediaite.com/opinion/how-flatten-the-curve-turned-into-shut-down-forever-here-in-california/

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #4296 on: September 01, 2020, 06:28:18 AM »
Now it looks like the PCR tests are hyper sensitive and people with low/non-contagious viral loads are popping positive and inflating positive test #'s.

Positive test counts are useless as a metric and even more useless w/o context....which is why it's great states and nations are using them as the primary metric for lockdowns.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4299 on: September 03, 2020, 10:58:54 AM »
Wrong steroids.

Good.  The Rock won't have to give up his natty status.   :D