Author Topic: Who is stronger cswol or chaos  (Read 71251 times)

ukjeff

Re: Who is stronger cswol or chaos
« Reply #425 on: June 18, 2013, 07:07:38 AM »
yes chin was above bar every rep, coach and all of his athletes stood and watched, ukjeff sorry you and galeniko and many others got owned, and shut down, accept the fact CSWOL can do what he types on a getbig posts, OWNED! 25 legit pullups at 275 lbs. BOOM!

We got owned?
You need a video to own people mate, dont forget how the last one turned out.  ::)

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #426 on: June 18, 2013, 07:12:41 AM »
Coach are you going to go on record as saying that Cswol did 25 full range, legit pullups ? Remember the whole Christian "no lying for your friends" thing before you answer.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #427 on: June 18, 2013, 07:13:39 AM »
Coach are you going to go on record as saying that Cswol did 25 full range, legit pullups ? Remember the whole Christian "no lying for your friends" thing before you answer.

x2  -  25 legit pull ups  - full range - at 275 bw is insanely strong

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #428 on: June 18, 2013, 07:17:42 AM »
coach isnt the type of guy to lie for anything, before yesterday coach had never met me in person, you know i just dont understand why you continue to challenge the facts, trying to justify in your mind its not possible, CSWOL is a real muthafucking beast in person, seven copper fake pennies has been owned, uk jeff owned, every getbigger talkin shit has been owned.........just own up to your owning!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: June 18, 2013, 07:19:57 AM »

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #430 on: June 18, 2013, 07:22:06 AM »
I will even say, after I did the pullups, coach's athletes picked up their intensity, whats going to happen when i do it on video, I guess coaches word and witness by 9 other people in the gym isnt legit in your terms..................F ucking Owned, just accept it! CSWOL is a fucking Beast! FACT!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #431 on: June 18, 2013, 07:23:24 AM »
I will even say, after I did the pullups, coach's athletes picked up their intensity, whats going to happen when i do it on video, I guess coaches word and witness by 9 other people in the gym isnt legit in your terms..................F ucking Owned, just accept it! CSWOL is a fucking Beast! FACT!

Just saying - 25 pull ups is BEAST by most peoples standards at any weight let alone 275

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #432 on: June 18, 2013, 07:23:50 AM »
coach isnt the type of guy to lie for anything, before yesterday coach had never met me in person, you know i just dont understand why you continue to challenge the facts, trying to justify in your mind its not possible, CSWOL is a real muthafucking beast in person, seven copper fake pennies has been owned, uk jeff owned, every getbigger talkin shit has been owned.........just own up to your owning!

Because i don't believe you ?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #433 on: June 18, 2013, 07:24:59 AM »
3338675309, thats a reverse pullup, that twink cant hang with CSWOL................... ....seven copper coins, its not me who is verifying, obviously you dont believe coach and 9 other people, fuck what I say.............I did it, and just accept it, Im a strong muthafucker, and big as fuck, coach dont lie.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #434 on: June 18, 2013, 07:26:05 AM »
Went from benching to rows to curls to pullups.... :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #435 on: June 18, 2013, 07:26:51 AM »

I like Coach a lot and am not doubting him or the validity of anything.

But, cell phones are so ridiculously common, why not just tape it at the time you did it?
Y

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: June 18, 2013, 07:27:22 AM »
Good work!

I am looking forward to the Chaos & Cswol workout. That workout can be recorded and everyone can learn about intense lifting and power-lifting techniques.

"1"

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #437 on: June 18, 2013, 07:29:50 AM »
did pullups first, curls second, bench last, and had just repped 225 on bench 2 days before so i was already burnt on chest.............333867 5309, how many pullups you think that marine is going to perform if he straps 120 lbs on his waist.............Zero!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #438 on: June 18, 2013, 07:31:16 AM »
the reason coach didnt video, is because he was training 9 other guys, and was nice enough to allow me to perform the pullups, curl and bench and tire lift.................... ........his gym is a private facility, that gym is for highschool athletes only, so he was actually working, thats why he didnt film it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: June 18, 2013, 07:31:29 AM »
did pullups first, curls second, bench last, and had just repped 225 on bench 2 days before so i was already burnt on chest.............333867 5309, how many pullups you think that marine is going to perform if he straps 120 lbs on his waist.............Zero!

If coach verifies this as he apparently is - then definitely way better than the bench video  TBH

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: June 18, 2013, 07:33:58 AM »
the reason coach didnt video, is because he was training 9 other guys, and was nice enough to allow me to perform the pullups, curl and bench and tire lift.................... ........his gym is a private facility, that gym is for highschool athletes only, so he was actually working, thats why he didnt film it.

so he was busy training nine other clients

too busy to film you

but was paying enough attention to say that you performed 25 full rom reps on pull ups

::)
T

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #441 on: June 18, 2013, 07:38:03 AM »
I am sorry. If Coach says that it's legit. The case is closed (for me). Congrats cswol, you are the man. I am 70 pounds lighter and I am pretty dang sure that I couldn't do 25 in a row.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #442 on: June 18, 2013, 07:38:37 AM »
the squat rack i performed the pullups on, 4 other kids were squatting there, when they were resting I got up there at top of squat rack and did the squats while they stood watching me do the pullups, big mike...........thanks aj, I will do it again with chaos present, then when chaos says he has seen it in person, then are you going to ask chaos to provide the video.

ukjeff

« Reply #443 on: June 18, 2013, 07:38:45 AM »
cswol is just trolling us guys, no one can be this stupid in real life.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: June 18, 2013, 07:41:27 AM »
the squat rack i performed the pullups on, 4 other kids were squatting there, when they were resting I got up there at top of squat rack and did the squats while they stood watching me do the pullups, big mike...........thanks aj, I will do it again with chaos present, then when chaos says he has seen it in person, then are you going to ask chaos to provide the video.

Joe is a man of his word. If he says you did the work, then you did the work.

Chaos will vouch for you as well when he works out with you.

"1"

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #445 on: June 18, 2013, 07:41:41 AM »
uk jeff accept it, everyones created perception of CSWOL here on the board is wrong, Coach saw CSWOL in person, and CSWOL is what he says he is...........big as fuck, swoled up, strong as fuck, and muscles not fat........witnessed by coach and his athletes.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: June 18, 2013, 07:42:59 AM »
the squat rack i performed the pullups on, 4 other kids were squatting there, when they were resting I got up there at top of squat rack and did the squats while they stood watching me do the pullups, big mike.

sure they did stud

as ive said film it and if you do 25 proper reps which can be assessed by one more rep

il delete my account that day
T

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #447 on: June 18, 2013, 07:45:48 AM »
prepare to delete your account................. ...and i did the 400 lb tire flip 5 in a row under 30 seconds......

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: June 18, 2013, 07:47:15 AM »
sure they did stud

as ive said film it and if you do 25 proper reps which can be assessed by one more rep

il delete my account that day

If he does 25 proper reps and it is filmed, I will gladly assess it and have a few others (Disgusted, Joe etc.) chime in. Proper pull-ups involve getting the entire chin over the bar and, upon lowering, having a full lockout (no half-reps, jerking motions or momentum pulls). Having a wide grip should also be part of it.

Sample:

What I will say is that doing 25 proper pull-ups at 275 pounds is a strong feat.

"1"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: June 18, 2013, 07:47:42 AM »
prepare to delete your account................. ...and i did the 400 lb tire flip 5 in a row under 30 seconds......

ok stud its a bet

lets hope they are better than the bench press reps
T