Author Topic: Rumor Mill: Phil Heath's Colorado Check Bounced?  (Read 22731 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Rumor mill hard at work
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2006, 08:42:12 AM »
Question...since you love bringing my kids into any little tif you have with me...

Leave the kids out of it...

...or I'll pull the plug on the whole goddamn thing.

That is all.

thisiskeith12

Re: Rumor Mill: Phil Heath's Colorado Check Bounced?
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2006, 08:42:36 AM »
You're right.  It's all a lie. No wife, no baby on the way.  I sleep in Ron's guesthouse and he lets me sleep 4 hours a day.  Thanks for the great undercover work!  Can we resume the truce now?  Cheri, you keep bringing my name back up, and Ron told me to not mention you and you wouldn't mention me.  Yet you keep chiming in.

You do kind of give off that internet weirdo vibe.

Undercover Supp Guy

• Getbig II
Re: Rumor mill hard at work
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2006, 08:43:47 AM »

this does not have anything to do with recently getting a business account with Vyo-Tech and selling their products. 

Ron wouldn't take your money?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2006, 08:46:27 AM »
You're right.  It's all a lie. No wife, no baby on the way.  I sleep in Ron's guesthouse and he lets me sleep 4 hours a day.  Thanks for the great undercover work!  Can we resume the truce now?  Cheri, you keep bringing my name back up, and Ron told me to not mention you and you wouldn't mention me.  Yet you keep chiming in.
I believe it was you who brought personal issues into it Rob.  I just said look at the source that you were looking to bust Shawn's chops.  Is that not true?  It was not an attack on your family.  You brought my children into like the man you are, and therefore I brought your wife into it (even though there is no way in hell you could be married.  And I don't say that out of hatred for you 240 or sheer delight, I say it because there is NO woman on this earth that would allow her husband to spend as much time on getbig as you do...especially if she was pregnant.)  SO yes, I 100% believe you are lying about being married and having a child.  I know you are not living anywhere near Ron so that is just you trying to play off the other.  As far as a truce, never.  You act like you know all Rob and you know nothing.  10% of anything is all you have to write about, the other 90% is purely fictional.  The only postive thing I can say about you is that you are getting better with your web design, and so you should, you have enough time to spend on it.
:D Weee

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2006, 08:47:17 AM »
Vince, I respect your argument and I love to discuess this to learn more from everyone.

However, Wayne was working UNDER Manion and Ben Weider for many years.  If indeed he was the force HURTING the IFBB, why did they allow it to happen?  And since he's left, the O quality has not gone up.  Ask CQ or any other loyal Olympia fan.  NO ONE will say it has improved.  Polite ppl may say "it's just as good", but many people will say it has sucked since moving.

Jim Manion was the NPC Chairman at the time, Rob..... ::)

Wayne was responsible for Mr O shows and other events.  Wayne is the person who is responsible.  Wayne is the person who practically every IFBB pro bodybuilder hates including Lee Priest.  Wayne became a multi-millionaire off the backs of those IFBB Pros.  Wayne bought acres of wine vineyards because those IFBB bodybuilders.    Lee Priest is only putting up with him to get paid because he knows he's not going to have any competition and then when the money runs out, he'll dump Wayne and in term " hop in his racecar and speed off.  Maybe you should find some old articles with Lee cursing him under the sun.   

Now Jim Manion and Shawn and Chick have done a great job in bringing back dignified bodybuilding to the sport.  Look at the last shows.  No one with a GH belly won any show.  Look at the NY pro show.  No Michael Jackson skit and references to having sex with children (Last NOC for your information). 

You need to read up before you put up.  BTW, pretty tasteless as to what you said to Cheri.  Not cool
A

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2006, 08:47:43 AM »
Vince, how much money do the pros NOT named Coleman, Cutler, Gustavo, or Dexter stand to earn in IFBB shows this year?  Compare that to the PDI monies available and you'll be surprised to see the PDI is very competitive in terms of wages.  Plus, it DOUBLES the chance to make money.  If you're anti-PDI, you're anti-athlete, IMO, as you're basically shitting on their ability to earn 150k EXTRA this fall :(

240 that remains to be seen.  Don't think that Wayne is a saint, and that he always delivered on his promises or made the best moves in promoting a bodybuilding competition.  A big mistake by the IFBB was to make him the sole promoter for the Mr. O, while in the 80's the Mr. O promotion was rotated between Wayne & Lorimer/Arnold.  Arnold & Lorimer's Olympias in my opinion were always better than Wayne's.  But the IFBB made Wayne the sole Mr. O promoter & he made mistakes that screwed the athletes.  Prime example was the '98 Olympia in NYC.  The Garden was packed, and people came to see bodybuilding finest--not Sinbad the comedian who was horrible as an emcee & was paid $60 grand.  Sinbad didn't introduce the competitors (several former Mr.O's did), but just make bullshit jokes after the completion of 3/4 routines.  Why did Wayne waste $60 grand on him when that money could have been spread out amongst the 6/7 competitors that didn't make the top 10.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2006, 08:49:04 AM »
I believe it was you who brought personal issues into it Rob.  I just said look at the source that you were looking to bust Shawn's chops.  Is that not true?  It was not an attack on your family.  You brought my children into like the man you are, and therefore I brought your wife into it (even though there is no way in hell you could be married.  And I don't say that out of hatred for you 240 or sheer delight, I say it because there is NO woman on this earth that would allow her husband to spend as much time on getbig as you do...especially if she was pregnant.)  SO yes, I 100% believe you are lying about being married and having a child.  I know you are not living anywhere near Ron so that is just you trying to play off the other.  As far as a truce, never.  You act like you know all Rob and you know nothing.  10% of anything is all you have to write about, the other 90% is purely fictional.  The only postive thing I can say about you is that you are getting better with your web design, and so you should, you have enough time to spend on it.

Holy SNAP! That was coooollllddd bloooooooodeddd! :-*

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2006, 08:50:01 AM »
I believe it was you who brought personal issues into it Rob.  I just said look at the source that you were looking to bust Shawn's chops.  Is that not true?  It was not an attack on your family.  You brought my children into like the man you are, and therefore I brought your wife into it (even though there is no way in hell you could be married.  And I don't say that out of hatred for you 240 or sheer delight, I say it because there is NO woman on this earth that would allow her husband to spend as much time on getbig as you do...especially if she was pregnant.)  SO yes, I 100% believe you are lying about being married and having a child.  I know you are not living anywhere near Ron so that is just you trying to play off the other.  As far as a truce, never.  You act like you know all Rob and you know nothing.  10% of anything is all you have to write about, the other 90% is purely fictional.  The only postive thing I can say about you is that you are getting better with your web design, and so you should, you have enough time to spend on it.

Lady, please stop following me.

Seriously, in the past you posted all sorts of stuff about my wife and family and stuff you know nothing about.   I'm sorry about the kids comment, but you have said so much about my wife and behavior that it's just too much.  Not only that, but you've shit all over my work and that's just not cool.

Ron told me to back off, and I have.  Can you please just not mention me and I'll do the same?   Truce already?

thisiskeith12

« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2006, 08:52:16 AM »
The Garden was packed, and people came to see bodybuilding finest--not Sinbad the comedian who was horrible as an emcee & was paid $60 grand.  Sinbad didn't introduce the competitors (several former Mr.O's did), but just make bullshit jokes after the completion of 3/4 routines.

Sinbad is not funny.

Seriously, in the past you posted all sorts of stuff about my wife and family and stuff you know nothing about.   I'm sorry about the kids comment, but you have said so much about my wife and behavior that it's just too much.  Not only that, but you've shit all over my work and that's just not cool.

Ron told me to back off, and I have.  Can you please just not mention me and I'll do the same?   Truce already?

240, all she did was make a valid statement. It may have undermined you but she wasn't just throwing up hot air. You took it personal.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2006, 08:53:28 AM »
I'm here to learn, Vince.  And if the NOC is poorly managed, or the PDI athletes get a raw deal, I'll be straight and honest about it, and I'll challenge Wayne to answer Qs publicly about it.  I'm not a company man----- I'm all for competiton.  If a 3rd guy decided to start a BBing federation, I'd support that 1000% too.  Because it's not about the company- it's about the athletes getting more income and competition opportunities.  I'd be very happy if there were 5 or 6 BBing federations.  Competition keeps everyone honest.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2006, 08:54:07 AM »

Seriously, in the past you posted all sorts of stuff about my wife and family and stuff you know nothing about.   I'm sorry about the kids comment, but you have said so much about my wife and behavior that it's just too much.  Not only that, but you've shit all over my work and that's just not cool.

Ron told me to back off, and I have.  Can you please just not mention me and I'll do the same?   Truce already?
Following you?  Dream on child.  This is an open forum, I do my best to stay out of your board outside of a few posts (none of which have been insulting to you) so stfu.  

And you are right about knowing nothing about your so called wife and family, so what makes you think you know so much about mine?  Loser.   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2006, 08:54:50 AM »
240, all she did was make a valid statement. It may have undermined you but she wasn't just throwing up hot air. You took it personal.

Yes, but I was silenced after Cheri took shots and called me everything under the sun and shit all over my business. I shut up and dropped it, despite her getting to say all those messed up things about my family.  

Then it died.  Then this week, it's that lame old pic, it's insults, it's returning again.  I try to ignore it, but one-sided truces don't work.   It's over.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2006, 08:56:18 AM »
Yes, but I was silenced after Cheri took shots and called me everything under the sun and shit all over my business. I shut up and dropped it, despite her getting to say all those messed up things about my family.  

Then it died.  Then this week, it's that lame old pic, it's insults, it's returning again.  I try to ignore it, but one-sided truces don't work.   It's over.
I didn't post your picture this time around Rob.  Don't put my name on it.  >:(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2006, 08:56:55 AM »
Following you?  Dream on child.  This is an open forum, I do my best to stay out of your board outside of a few posts (none of which have been insulting to you) so stfu.  

And you are right about knowing nothing about your so called wife and family, so what makes you think you know so much about mine?  Loser.   ::)

Dude, you posted my pic later week twice that I saw, then posted about me here hating on my business sense.  That is following me, despite Ron's wishes that you not.  Let it go already.

I don't know, and I don't care about your family, Cheri.  Can we end this?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2006, 08:57:16 AM »

LOL

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2006, 08:57:28 AM »
I believe it was you who brought personal issues into it Rob.  I just said look at the source that you were looking to bust Shawn's chops.  Is that not true?  It was not an attack on your family.  You brought my children into like the man you are, and therefore I brought your wife into it (even though there is no way in hell you could be married.  And I don't say that out of hatred for you 240 or sheer delight, I say it because there is NO woman on this earth that would allow her husband to spend as much time on getbig as you do...especially if she was pregnant.)  SO yes, I 100% believe you are lying about being married and having a child.  I know you are not living anywhere near Ron so that is just you trying to play off the other.  As far as a truce, never.  You act like you know all Rob and you know nothing.  10% of anything is all you have to write about, the other 90% is purely fictional.  The only postive thing I can say about you is that you are getting better with your web design, and so you should, you have enough time to spend on it.

Ouch that's an OWNING!!!!
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2006, 08:59:04 AM »

Yes you did.  You said "Here's who's in your corner and posted 4 pics, one of them was that lame pic of me."   Damn, lady.  Let it go.  Truce already.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2006, 09:00:40 AM »

If he doesn't want his picture put up, he shouldn't have ever posted them online anyway. Of course, he will never understand that. Some things you just have to let go and accept. Unfortunately 240 takes everything personally since we are his only encounters of public socialization.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2006, 09:02:56 AM »
If he doesn't want his picture put up, he shouldn't have ever posted them online anyway. Of course, he will never understand that. Some things you just have to let go and accept. Unfortunately 240 takes everything personally since we are his only encounters of public socialization.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 21, 2006, 09:05:47 AM »
Yes you did.  You said "Here's who's in your corner and posted 4 pics, one of them was that lame pic of me."   Damn, lady.  Let it go.  Truce already.
Maybe you didn't read the words and just only read the pictures (you know kinda like men read Playboy) but I did say it was not an attack on any one person, that it was a general observation " I wasn't really trying to single anyone out, just making a point about the difference in physique types that either give props and appreciate or bash and hate on this board."  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=51475.1725

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 21, 2006, 09:07:15 AM »
Maybe you didn't read the words and just only read the pictures (you know kinda like men read Playboy) but I did say it was not an attack on any one person, that it was a general observation " I wasn't really trying to single anyone out, just making a point about the difference in physique types that either give props and appreciate or bash and hate on this board."  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=51475.1725

Fair enough.  But see how I view it.  I'm sure you can find an insulting scrawny fat pic of anyone on the web without using one that is of a person with whom ron has ordered a truce, right?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 21, 2006, 09:10:13 AM »
You are right 240, all 120 lbs of my weakling body.

Dude, who are you and why do you matter again?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2006, 09:16:48 AM »
Fair enough.  But see how I view it.  I'm sure you can find an insulting scrawny fat pic of anyone on the web without using one that is of a person with whom ron has ordered a truce, right?
I wasn't ordered to do anything Rob.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #73 on: May 21, 2006, 09:17:22 AM »
I'm here to learn, Vince.  And if the NOC is poorly managed, or the PDI athletes get a raw deal, I'll be straight and honest about it, and I'll challenge Wayne to answer Qs publicly about it.  I'm not a company man----- I'm all for competiton.  If a 3rd guy decided to start a BBing federation, I'd support that 1000% too.  Because it's not about the company- it's about the athletes getting more income and competition opportunities.  I'd be very happy if there were 5 or 6 BBing federations.  Competition keeps everyone honest.

What are you talking about???  There are a number of pro bodybuilding federation all other the world.  Did you forget about the NABBA where Rhino made his name???  Its a viable competitor to the IFBB and is growing very fast

As far as what if, the truth is that the organization is going to flop and a lot of great bodybuilders are going to have their careers ended.  Even if they are let back on-stage in the IFBB or NPC, the judges will always remember those who "turned their back against them"  That's the way it is.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2006, 09:20:12 AM »

What are you talking about???  There are a number of pro bodybuilding federation all other the world.  Did you forget about the NABBA where Rhino made his name???  Its a viable competitor to the IFBB and is growing very fast

Fair enough.  Will the NAABA be offering 150k in prize monies this Sept and Oct?