Author Topic: Round 2  (Read 36558 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Round 2
« Reply #75 on: September 19, 2007, 10:03:47 AM »
Ouch. I called this guy a douche bag yesterday. Sorry bro, I was a bit premature. You are a materialistic douche bag with delusions of grandeur, a jumped up pantry boy.

/your paintings are terrible. dealer probably gave you a line about abstract expressionism and a price. it was the price that got you interested.  ::)

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2007, 10:05:52 AM »
You obviously do not know nice cars.  Anybody that does can look at that at one quick glance and know it's not a 90's bmw.

Hey I am challenging you to post your pictures.  Don't worry you don't have to show us the trailer park in which you reside.  Let's see what monster 81 looks like. I bet you do not have the balls.
Whats wrong with a trailer park., i dont have to show off, im on this board to discuss bbing not posting some fake pics,.second,i dont call a 90s 3 series a nice car hahhahaha

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #77 on: September 19, 2007, 10:06:35 AM »

/your paintings are terrible. dealer probably gave you a line about abstract expressionism and a price. it was the price that got you interested.  ::)

haha, I've seen four year olds who make nicer looking finger paintings

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #78 on: September 19, 2007, 10:08:54 AM »
Good post, actually.  I am extremely materialistic. It drives me to succeed.  You are correct the pissing contest becomes the difference between some low life who will never get anywhere in life ripping on someone with significant accomplishments who have reached some big milestones in their life.  Boils down to this, you guys now know who the hell you are talking to. 

So you let material (inanimate) objects define you, instead of defining them? In short you have become a slave to them. And a slave to an inanimate object is the worst slave of all. And you also show that you are used  not having things in life. Those who are used to having a good life don't flaunt it, but actually play it down (ever seen a debadged SL65?)
 And if it is true that your wife cheated on you, you were too busy playing "Big Willie" pushing a 2000 BMW 323i ( or 328i--you can tell it is the lower engine number because of the wheel and tire size and that was the only two models avaliable in 2000) that you neglected your wife. You could at least have a M3, M5, M6, or a Porsche Turbo (or a GT2, GT3).

Instead of talking about what you have (Damn you sound like a endless Hip-Hop track),
how about talking about what organization or funds that your involved in and trying to get other getbiggers involved, motivating others shows that you have the balls, the sense, and the passion to back up what you say...And you wouldn't have to be posting on here like somebody insulted your mother.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: September 19, 2007, 10:09:00 AM »
haha, I've seen four year olds who make nicer looking finger paintings
LOL,

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2007, 10:09:49 AM »
Ouch. I called this guy a douche bag yesterday. Sorry bro, I was a bit premature. You are a materialistic douche bag with delusions of grandeur, a jumped up pantry boy.

What I find interesting is you call these pieces terrible.  Everybody can have their own taste. Someone who calls one piece "terrible", obvioulsy has no sense of what art means. Keep trying. A good art dealer shouldn't have to "sell" the eye of the beholder should sell themselves.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2007, 10:11:13 AM »
So you let material (inanimate) objects define you, instead of defining them? In short you have become a slave to them. And a slave to an inanimate object is the worst slave of all. And you also show that you are used  not having things in life. Those who are used to having a good life don't flaunt it, but actually play it down (ever seen a debadged SL65?)
 And if it is true that your wife cheated on you, you were too busy playing "Big Willie" pushing a 2000 BMW 323i ( or 328i--you can tell it is the lower engine number because of the wheel and tire size and that was the only two models avaliable in 2000) that you neglected your wife. You could at least have a M3, M5, M6, or a Porsche Turbo (or a GT2, GT3).

Instead of talking about what you have (Damn you sound like a endless Hip-Hop track),
how about talking about what organization or funds that your involved in and trying to get other getbiggers involved, motivating others shows that you have the balls, the sense, and the passion to back up what you say...And you wouldn't have to be posting on here like somebody insulted your mother.

Totally agreed ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2007, 10:13:13 AM »
What I find interesting is you call these pieces terrible.  Everybody can have their own taste. Someone who calls one piece "terrible", obvioulsy has no sense of what art means. Keep trying. A good art dealer shouldn't have to "sell" the eye of the beholder should sell themselves.

Instead of spending money on kid's drawings, you should have saved more to buy a BMW that didn't have 40K+ miles on it. ;)

Paul Allen

« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2007, 10:15:13 AM »
the man's made it in life and he's showing it off.  america at its finest.  for those of you bashing his fake pictures, come up with better fake ones of yourself with better stuff in them.

reeks of jealousy.

BDG

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2007, 10:15:51 AM »

and BDG you have no room to talk..... all you did on Shawn's board was brag about your banker job and your 1500 dollar suits ::)

HOW THE HELL do you remember that?

But they are more like 500 ... $1500 on a work suit is a waste when you rip the fning pocket.
OSC

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2007, 10:17:20 AM »

the problem is we are all gathered here because we are insecure narcisists

Paul Allen

« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2007, 10:18:06 AM »

naturally.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2007, 10:19:49 AM »
oh brother... an original Gordon Gekko... ::)  What I dont get is that you have 12 inch arms but post all the time in the Steroids section ..deca, test, primo....i guess thats what happens when your in the same family tree as billy guns  :'(

Whoa, you're telling me this assclown juices?  Even sevastase looks better than he does.  There must be a booming market for fake gear.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2007, 10:22:12 AM »

"talking about what organization or funds that your (sic) involved in.....blah blah blah"

What the hell are you talking about?

Jesus Christ, go back to social services you fagg ott.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2007, 10:23:04 AM »
Haahahahaaaa, just take a second look at him, that gay pink tie, the (douche bag with delusions of grandeur)look on his face, fake $4 sunglasses what tf

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2007, 10:23:17 AM »
My watch.

My car

owned!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2007, 10:24:17 AM »
the man's made it in life and he's showing it off.  america at its finest.  for those of you bashing his fake pictures, come up with better fake ones of yourself with better stuff in them.

reeks of jealousy.

Brilliant!!

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2007, 10:25:13 AM »
naturally.

it makes it hard to accomplish anything collaboratively.

I want XFACTOR to succeed, I want all of you guys to get big and strong and succeed in the other parts of your lives.  I would like for you guys to see that all of the people who have not given you the credit you deserved were probably more miserable than you are.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 19, 2007, 10:27:47 AM »

;D

You are witty and truthful.  Why else would these guys keep coming back?  Not to keep ripping on me.  They are 100% amazed that there are people like me on here.  And I believe there are a select few.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #94 on: September 19, 2007, 10:29:45 AM »
What I find interesting is you call these pieces terrible.  Everybody can have their own taste. Someone who calls one piece "terrible", obvioulsy has no sense of what art means. Keep trying. A good art dealer shouldn't have to "sell" the eye of the beholder should sell themselves.
LOL. Relativistic idiocy. There's a reason why some pictures hang in MOMA, and some hang on your wall. Do you not understand this!? Ever heard of an art critic, whose job it is to know about art and to be able to judge it with a discerning eye?

/and yes, i do, and will always know more about art than you. 

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: September 19, 2007, 10:32:09 AM »
X-ACTOR is the true definition of a CLOWN, im sure hes depressed in his life thats why he posting all that fake crap, he married a bitch who betrayed him with his best friend and then he had to accept that like a jack ass, just imagine that.

Now if u ll excuse me X-ACTOR ill have to go grocery shopping in my V8 '97 Camaro,and then grill some chicken breast at my backyard.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 19, 2007, 10:32:26 AM »
cool watch Mike.  if you put it up on ebay and say that Jackson Pollock doodled on it, xfactor will probably give ya millions for it.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 19, 2007, 10:35:06 AM »
Haahahahaaaa, just take a second look at him, that gay pink tie, the (douche bag with delusions of grandeur)look on his face, fake $4 sunglasses what tf

Funny you call those fake.  They clearly have a Versace logo on the side and are not fake.  Nobody even listens to you.  You're still in my thread and still no photos of you.  Here post your pic next to mine.  This is your opp to actually prove something tangible.  

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #98 on: September 19, 2007, 10:37:14 AM »
"talking about what organization or funds that your (sic) involved in.....blah blah blah"

What the hell are you talking about?

Jesus Christ, go back to social services you fagg ott.

And that's all you got out of my post....Hmm you must be really impressed with him.  Your obviously the fag, because you only paid attention to the "bottom" of my post---and what do gays pay attention too....

All great men have always had a cause, or were about substance, and people recognize them, hence, they were great in eyes of many. All the one's who wished they were great, only took up "trying to be..." Does this break it down for you?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 19, 2007, 10:40:59 AM »
LOL. Relativistic idiocy. There's a reason why some pictures hang in MOMA, and some hang on your wall. Do you not understand this!? Ever heard of an art critic, whose job it is to know about art and to be able to judge it with a discerning eye?

/and yes, i do, and will always know more about art than you. 

Words words.  Nobody is listening to you. Nothing to back your claims.   You already made statements that destroyed your credibility.