Author Topic: Franco's REal Arms Measurement!!!  (Read 9506 times)

challenge

• Getbig III
Franco's REal Arms Measurement!!!
« on: May 25, 2009, 07:07:03 AM »
 :o

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Franco's REal Arms Measurement!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 07:26:16 AM »
:o

cool picture I don't think I ever seen that one before !

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 07:27:30 AM »
LOl the tape is hella loose!

18 inches max right there!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 08:04:44 AM »
On a similar note; I understand manned space flight may soon be possible.
a

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2009, 08:10:54 AM »
On a similar note; I understand manned space flight may soon be possible.

Bullshit, pic of Derek Anthony's wig floating in space or it didn't happen.
from incomplete data

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2009, 08:12:18 AM »
Bullshit, pic of Derek Anthony's wig floating in space or it didn't happen.

;D ;D Most excellent.
a

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2009, 08:12:53 AM »
2.5inches bigger than mine...  ;D

p.s some kick ass music here:

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2009, 09:15:32 AM »
Shouldn't surprise anyone. Seemed about right all along.

Bast175

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2009, 09:28:03 AM »
he doesn't get that dwarfed by Arnold:

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2009, 09:29:43 AM »
I guess Arthur Jones was right when measured Arnies arm at 19.75 with a slight pump.
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2009, 09:40:01 AM »
 ;)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2009, 09:42:16 AM »
From this thread, I want you guys to learn that arm measurement is not that important.
The important thing about arm is the shape and quality which create the illusion of muscularity of arm.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2009, 09:45:03 AM »
From this thread, I want you guys to learn that arm measurement is not that important.
The important thing about arm is the shape and quality which create the illusion of muscularity of arm.

agreed

Franco's arm measurement is the same as his height measurement ;D
Thunderdome approved

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2009, 09:45:28 AM »

Great point , judges aren't up their with a tape measure

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2009, 10:20:11 AM »
he doesn't get that dwarfed by Arnold:

I guess Arthur Jones was right when measured Arnies arm at 19.75 with a slight pump.

I contest shape,just after 76 or 81 O win, Jones measured Franco at 16.5in.

Arnold never had 22in, nor 21in, nor 20in arms, on stage, Arnold's arms were 19in.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2009, 11:00:02 AM »
I beleive Arnold had 21"  plus arms when he was filming movies like predator.
You have to remember Arnold was 6'2" so a 19" arms on a guy that tall wouldnt look as big as it did even on film.I had a 21" arm, at my peak, now they are about 20" and I am 5'11" my arms never looked nearly as big, or as round as Arnolds.I beleive on stage his arms were 19.5" -20" but when he was jacked up in some of those movies they had to be 21" plus.
As far as Franco goes, I get his amrs were never over 19" off season.The guy is only 5'4" maybe 5'5" so his arms didnt need to be that big.An 18" arm on a guy that short with small bones looks huge.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2009, 11:06:15 AM »
You have to remember Arnold was 6'2"

::)
Take 2 inches away from that for a more accurate height

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2009, 11:18:29 AM »
Arnold is atleast 6'1" , I stood next time on a few occasions.I am 5'11" and he was about 2" taller then me.Arnold is a tall man, he isnt the typical bodybuilder who wears 4" platform sneakers then lies about his height.
Most bodybuilders add 2" to the height, and 10 lbs to the weight.
Troy Moore is the perfect example he tells people he is 5'6" but he is actually 5'1" , which is the perfect height for him to orally please the tall transgendered women he hits on at bodybuilding expos.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2009, 11:20:34 AM »
Troy Moore is the perfect example he tells people he is 5'6" but he is actually 5'1" , which is the perfect height for him to orally please the tall transgendered women he hits on at bodybuilding expos.

I have no clue who Troy moore is, but it sounds like you don't like the guy.
http://www.criticalbench.com/Troy-Moore.htm

Height: 5'4"

Off Season Weight: 205-220 lbs.

Competition Weight: 188 lbs.

Arms: 18-19 "

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2009, 11:25:48 AM »
I have no clue who Troy moore is, but it sounds like you don't like the guy.

Arms: 18-19 "
If that arm in the pic is over 15 inches I'd be suprised

It looks tiny,

not to mention he's 4"11

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2009, 11:44:42 AM »
If that arm in the pic is over 15 inches I'd be suprised

It looks tiny,

not to mention he's 4"11

x2. Those are some tiny fucking arms for a bodybuilder.
It's Hip to be Square!

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2009, 12:12:36 PM »
You have to remember Arnold was 6'2" so a 19" arms on a guy that tall wouldnt look as big as it did even on film.I had a 21" arm, at my peak, now they are about 20" and I am 5'11" my arms never looked nearly as big, or as round as Arnolds.I beleive on stage his arms were 19.5" -20" but when he was jacked up in some of those movies they had to be 21" plus.
As far as Franco goes, I get his amrs were never over 19" off season.The guy is only 5'4" maybe 5'5" so his arms didnt need to be that big.An 18" arm on a guy that short with small bones looks huge.

In movies like Predator, Commando, Terminator, Arnold was smaller/lighter than his competitive shape, but not as defined.

He prob weighed 210-220lbs for movies, 18.5/19in arms. Remember what the camera does.

Also, when I watch movies again nowadays, like old Van Damme/Dolph Lundgren stuff, its amazing how I used to think they were huge, but in retrospect...

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2009, 12:22:11 PM »
In movies like Predator, Commando, Terminator, Arnold was smaller/lighter than his competitive shape, but not as defined.

He prob weighed 210-220lbs for movies, 18.5/19in arms. Remember what the camera does.

Also, when I watch movies again nowadays, like old Van Damme/Dolph Lundgren stuff, its amazing how I used to think they were huge, but in retrospect...
I remember seeing Timecop and thinking Van Damme was 6"2!

He's all of 5"7

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2009, 12:32:04 PM »
I remember seeing Timecop and thinking Van Damme was 6"2!

He's all of 5"7

Oh, yes, Timecop!

Where's that pic from, the movie where he's a car salesman for Nissan, and his brother dies test-driving a Honda, sending Van Damme into a rage seeking revenge directly from the boys in Tokyo, where he meets a love interest and finds his long lost stepbrother that dies in the sequel?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2009, 01:02:50 PM »
240, the reason I dont like Troot Moore is he did my wifes website, charged me $2000 mispelled words, and the shopping cart didnt work.He basically didnt finishe the website.I asked why didnt he spell check the words, he goes thats not my job.He told me he needed money, to make his car payment, once he got his money, he stopped working on the website.So we got stuck with a website with mispelled words, the shopping cart didnt work, and alot of the pages were missing.He also dseigned labels for my wifes product line again mispelled words and the lables. were the wrong sizes.His reply, 'its not my job".
He then had the nerve to tell people we never paid him for the website and we him money.I paid him in full and even refered my sister in law to him so he could do her website.He messed her website aswell.
I refered about 5-10 peoplle to Troy to do there websites and all of them said the same thing.He mispelled words and the website had problems, but once he got his money, he wouldnt work on the website anymore.
I even gave Troy some fat burners to sell to his friend, which I usally dont do.
I gave him the product he said he would pay me tomorow.The next day I asked him were my $200 was.He said the guy never paid him.
I walk up to the guy, and ask him, for the money.He said I paid Troy, if you dont beleive me lets to ask him in person.When we both walked up to Troy to ask him about the ordeal, he ran out of the gym.
The bottom line is this.I am not one to bash, but I spent over $5000 with Troy Moore on numerious thing he had do for me.Not one of them was done right, and once you pay him he stops working on your project.To make matters worse he bad mouths you to everyone, even though he is the one who ripped you off.
Imagine that??????? First you get ripped off then he makes up stories and lies about you so people think your the crook when he is the one who really is a crook.Rob , 240 I am sure you had to fix numerious websites people like Troy designed.Plus alot of the websites Troy said he designed, he really didnt design, lol.They are the websites that people had to hire a real web designer like you to fix the website Troy screwed up.Once the website is fixed and looks good , Troy takes credit for it .
I do not like to talk bad about other people. I wish I was making this all up about Troy, but im not.He is a con man, a felon, and a known narc.In other words he is a real scum bag