Author Topic: Oracle lost his mind again!  (Read 2928 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Oracle lost his mind again!
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2007, 04:41:13 PM »
i assume you meant that i'm feigning naivety, but let's just assume i'm a complete and utter dope.

explain it to me: why would i have PM'd you if i was calling your bluff instead of saying it publicly? wouldn't the opposite make more sense? if i was seriously backstabbing danny, wouldn't i have PM'd you to post it so he wouldn't see me doing so?

Thanks for asking me to explain instead of angrily waving my post away.

If what I'd said was true, then imagine what would have happened if I'd posted that screenshot. HEAPS of people would have been pissed off that Danielson read their thoughts and feelings that they'd never meant to share with him or anyone else except the person who was going to receive that PM.

If I was in your place, I'd have PMed me and asked to forward you that PM so I can see it for myself. Then, I'd have tried to talk me out of it, cause what good would a scandal like that achieve?

You're going to say people don't take it seriously? How do you know? Did you know that there's quite a few people who've told me their personal details in some context that's never been seen by anyone else and that'll never be?

That's what I've always told you mate - there's a LOT more than meets the eye.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2007, 04:51:00 PM »
problem. your theory only works if i actually thought you had them. if, on the other hand, i believed you were talking out of your ass, then i would taunt you to post the PM until you finally admitted that there wasn't one. and my little experiment proved successful, you admitted you were a big liar just like i thought.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2007, 04:58:01 PM »
Thanks for asking me to explain instead of angrily waving my post away.

If what I'd said was true, then imagine what would have happened if I'd posted that screenshot. HEAPS of people would have been pissed off that Danielson read their thoughts and feelings that they'd never meant to share with him or anyone else except the person who was going to receive that PM.

If I was in your place, I'd have PMed me and asked to forward you that PM so I can see it for myself. Then, I'd have tried to talk me out of it, cause what good would a scandal like that achieve?

You're going to say people don't take it seriously? How do you know? Did you know that there's quite a few people who've told me their personal details in some context that's never been seen by anyone else and that'll never be?

That's what I've always told you mate - there's a LOT more than meets the eye.

KIWI, Iv'e been a long time ally of yours, but even I have to say you are seriously losing it.

You are making giant leaps of logic and telling people how they will react and what they are thinking. That's ridiculous no matter how you slice it

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2007, 04:58:12 PM »
problem. your theory only works if i actually thought you had them. if, on the other hand, i believed you were talking out of your ass, then i would taunt you to post the PM until you finally admitted that there wasn't one. and my little experiment proved successful, you admitted you were a big liar just like i thought.

So you're saying that you KNOW that I was BSing?

Then you're not worth explaining things to anymore. No big deal.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2007, 05:00:45 PM »
So you're saying that you KNOW that I was BSing?

Then you're not worth explaining things to anymore. No big deal.

of course i knew you were BS'ing. danny doesn't have administrative privileges, anyone who knows anything about how message boards work knows that in order to have the ability to read everyone's PMs you can't just be a mod of a single sub-forum. you have to be at ron's level. thus i knew it was impossible. he could have claimed the ability, but he'd be lying.

oh and then i was actually talking to danny while you making all these claims and, whaddya know, turns out he reinforced my suspicions. so i called your dumb ass out on it.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2007, 05:01:45 PM »
of course i knew you were BS'ing. danny doesn't have administrative privileges, anyone who knows anything about how message boards work knows that in order to have the ability to read everyone's PMs you can't just be a mod of a single sub-forum. you have to be at ron's level. thus i knew it was impossible. he could have claimed the ability, but he'd be lying.

oh and then i was actually talking to danny while you making all these claims and, whaddya know, turns out he reinforced my suspicions. so i called your dumb ass out on it.

Haha you're going to be very surprised one day. Go ahead and laugh at me. That's all you can do for now.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2007, 05:03:34 PM »
Haha you're going to be very surprised one day. Go ahead and laugh at me. That's all you can do for now.

sure i am. do you know how often people on message boards say shit like that? you're sounding like adonis now.  ::)