Author Topic: Oracle lost his mind again!  (Read 2939 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Oracle lost his mind again!
« on: April 12, 2007, 03:54:29 PM »
Nice changing my posts cuckoo boy ::)
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Oracle lost his mind again!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 03:57:05 PM »
Nice changing my posts cuckoo boy ::)

Don't push me Danny boy. I might post that PM of yours in which you admitted to being able to read all the PMs of everyone in this board without their knowing it ;D

That's right people - Danielson reads ALL your PMs everyday and does it without you guys knowing it. Talk about breach of privacy

Hahahaha if I'm leaving, I might as well leave with a bang 8)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 03:58:22 PM »
Don't push me Danny boy. I might post that PM of yours in which you admitted to being able to read all the PMs of everyone in this board without their knowing it ;D

That's right people - Danielson reads ALL your PMs everyday and does it without you guys knowing it. Talk about breach of privacy

Hahahaha if I'm leaving, I might as well leave with a bang 8)

How in the hell could I do that? This coming from the guy who called me and asked if I was the bald guy or Ron himself ???
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 03:59:48 PM »
How in the hell could I do that? This coming from the guy who called me and asked if I was the bald guy or Ron himself ???

Want me to post a screenshot of the PM you sent me in which you admitted the same? I'm happy to, if someone wants to see it 8)

See how it feels Danny boy?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 04:01:43 PM »
kiwi, man the fuck up and give the fucks the same curtisy they showed you. post every last one of them. who gives a fuck. they are shitbags anyway.

i mean if you over 30 and post on this board, and flame people you should be shot in the temple.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 04:02:20 PM »
Want me to post a screenshot of the PM you sent me in which you admitted the same? I'm happy to, if someone wants to see it 8)

What, that I said I can read PMs? Like I fkn care. I can't read them, but a lot of them find there way to me.
E

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 04:03:14 PM »
yeah quit being a little bitch and post something.

by the way nice 240 you're pulling my little indian friend.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 04:04:40 PM »

sure. screenshot it. let's take a look, prove you ain't bluffing.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2007, 04:05:10 PM »
What, that I said I can read PMs? Like I fkn care. I can't read them, but a lot of them find there way to me.

Really?

I'd choose my words very carefully here mate. I could destroy your reputation in Getbig and create a HUGE scandal by posting that screenshot of that PM that I just made, incidentally.

Imagine how pissed off everyone's going to be, when they come to see for themselves how you invaded their privacy by reading the PMs they send and receive, EVERYDAY and knowing a lot of their secrets.

What do you say Danny boy? Still think I'm a nutcase who's no longer sane? ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2007, 04:05:47 PM »
Really?

I'd choose my words very carefully here mate. I could destroy your reputation in Getbig and create a HUGE scandal by posting that screenshot of that PM that I just made, incidentally.

Imagine how pissed off everyone's going to be, when they come to see for themselves how you invaded their privacy by reading the PMs they send and receive, EVERYDAY and knowing a lot of their secrets.

What do you say Danny boy? Still think I'm a nutcase who's no longer sane? ;D

I say go for it you Indian pos!

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=141215.0
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2007, 04:09:18 PM »
yeah quit being a little bitch and post something.

by the way nice 240 you're pulling my little indian friend.

I'm not Indian and I'm bigger than you, you nimrod, not to mention better than you in all ways except being an asshole ;D

And why do you want me to post this screenshot? Isn't Danielson your friend? Do you wish to see his reputation destroyed?

I say go for it you Indian pos!

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=141215.0

So you're angry with me now? Obviously, I haven't posted the screenshot, yet you get so angry. Why? ;D

And what do you have to say about your friends asking me to post the screenshot? Looks like they don't mind being entertained at your cost :-\

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2007, 04:10:30 PM »
I'm not Indian and I'm bigger than you, you nimrod, not to mention better than you in all ways except being an asshole ;D

And why do you want me to post this screenshot? Isn't Danielson your friend? Do you wish to see his reputation destroyed?

So you're angry with me now? Obviously, I haven't posted the screenshot, yet you get so angry. Why? ;D

And what do you have to say about your friends asking me to post the screenshot? Looks like they don't mind being entertained at your cost :-\

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2007, 04:10:35 PM »
danny says to post it, we say to post it, everyone says to post it, yet you haven't posted it.

what's the hold up? ???

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2007, 04:11:25 PM »

He wrote that?

And you believed him?

C'mon mate.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2007, 04:11:40 PM »

No third world pos like you threatens me, I will buy your fkn family and have them serve me my drinks you pos.
E

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2007, 04:12:22 PM »

hahahaha! meltdown!

VICTORY!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2007, 04:12:41 PM »
danny says to post it, we say to post it, everyone says to post it, yet you haven't posted it.

what's the hold up? ???

Maybe I'm not the kind of guy who posts PMs 8)

He wrote that?

And you believed him?

C'mon mate.

-Hedge

I more than believe him. I've got proof 8)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2007, 04:13:32 PM »
hahahaha! meltdown!

VICTORY!!!

Hahahahaha no, THIS is a REAL meltdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No third world pos like you threatens me, I will buy your fkn family and have them serve me my drinks you pos.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2007, 04:17:14 PM »
BTW, I was kidding guys. Sorry to raise everyone's hopes up. Danielson is a good guy and he can't read PMs like I said he could. I just wanted him to feel a certain way for going back and forth with me - forth via PM and back in the boards.

Danielson, I hope you realise what I've done here. If you're angry, that's fine, I'll just PM you later to explain.

I just wanted to show you what kind of people Superstar and Magoo are - see how they didn't hesitate to ask me to post that PM? That should show you what great guys they are.

And Danny boy, sorry to do that to you mate, but you know you've done your fair share of 'getting your digs' at me. I'll forget the 'Third world', 'Your race is inferior and born to serve' crap cause I know you're better than that.

Peace.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2007, 04:20:15 PM »
And what I've done in the last few minutes is what a moderator abusing his powers is all about. I know most of you meatheads still don't see the difference between this and my merging the threads a couple of days ago.

Go whine to Ron and kick me out. I had a great show here and I had the last laugh 8)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2007, 04:25:59 PM »
I just wanted to show you what kind of people Superstar and Magoo are - see how they didn't hesitate to ask me to post that PM? That should show you what great guys they are.

it's called calling your bluff, dumbass. look it up sometime.  ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2007, 04:28:04 PM »
it's called calling your bluff, dumbass. look it up sometime.  ::)

Sure it is.

If that was your real intention, you'd have PMed me.

Who's the dumbass now?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2007, 04:28:46 PM »
Sure it is. If that was your real intention, you'd have PMed me.

Who's the dumbass now?

why the hell would i have PM'd you?  ???

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2007, 04:34:23 PM »
why the hell would i have PM'd you?  ???

I hope for your own sake you're being naive.

People are not as stupid as you think they are Zach.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2007, 04:36:12 PM »
I hope for your own sake you're being naive.

People are not as stupid as you think they are Zach.

i assume you meant that i'm feigning naivety, but let's just assume i'm a complete and utter dope.

explain it to me: why would i have PM'd you if i was calling your bluff instead of saying it publicly? wouldn't the opposite make more sense? if i was seriously backstabbing danny, wouldn't i have PM'd you to post it so he wouldn't see me doing so?