Author Topic: Started off about Groink, now it's just me owning Sebastian..  (Read 32943 times)

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
Re: Started off about Groink, now it's just me owning Sebastian..
« Reply #125 on: July 22, 2011, 07:26:01 AM »
Dude...not saying i'm perfect, but there was always a knock..."you're fat"..."nothing but arms"...really can't say there is anything Glaringly wrong with me at this point...I'm not you,,,bit I'm big and lean too

Thats what i got from that, I myself believe im nothing but arms and shoulders, gh15 must be right about italian genetics, muscle group i least work on.
My physique is similar to yours as chest needs improvement same with legs, I took it as if you were calling yourself perfect.

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #126 on: July 22, 2011, 08:57:58 AM »
Thats what i got from that, I myself believe im nothing but arms and shoulders, gh15 must be right about italian genetics, muscle group i least work on.
My physique is similar to yours as chest needs improvement same with legs, I took it as if you were calling yourself perfect.

what he said about italian genetics?

if he said it's good i'm the loving proof it's not  ;)
North of Italy

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #127 on: July 22, 2011, 09:04:37 AM »
Are there any posters who incite the rage of the average getbigger moreso than Groink and Sevastase?

TruthHurts

« Reply #128 on: July 22, 2011, 09:06:42 AM »
It just jealously with Groink. Not one person that slams him looks event half as good.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #129 on: July 22, 2011, 09:07:29 AM »
It just jealously with Groink. Not one person that slams him looks event half as good.

hi groink

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: July 22, 2011, 09:09:50 AM »
hi groink

Actually that's FatFriendlessSterileDivo rcedAlex23.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #131 on: July 22, 2011, 10:45:05 AM »
he probably got tired of continuing his lifetime natty claim and so this is a way to backaway from it.

LOL....this is my favorite "theory"....I couldn't take the "pressure" anymore....HAHAHAAAAA ..that's rich ;D

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: July 22, 2011, 10:59:06 AM »
I think the biggest question hear is if you claim to be a lifetime natty, why the fuck would you take up aas at the prime age of 46?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #133 on: July 22, 2011, 11:45:15 AM »

Same reason why older fellas go on TRT -- you need it more. If you've built an impressive physique naturally it's gets harder and harder to maintain or improve when you get older because your hormones drop. The solution is to raise your hormone levels.

Not hard to figure out -- at least when you get older.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: July 22, 2011, 11:56:19 AM »
Same reason why older fellas go on TRT -- you need it more. If you've built an impressive physique naturally it's gets harder and harder to maintain or improve when you get older because your hormones drop. The solution is to raise your hormone levels.

Not hard to figure out -- at least when you get older.

so if one's built an impressive natural physique and has resisted the allure of the sauce over many many years, just wait until your hormones drop to jump on the juice?  :-\

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #135 on: July 22, 2011, 12:08:30 PM »
Did I destroy your fallsview gimmick and your nerve to post as alex23?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #136 on: July 22, 2011, 12:18:58 PM »
so if one's built an impressive natural physique and has resisted the allure of the sauce over many many years, just wait until your hormones drop to jump on the juice?  :-\

Exactly, why is that so hard to believe? You've been in great shape your whole life. Now you've reached a point where it's getting harder and harder to maintain because of age. You supplement. Just like all those commercials recently hitting the tube about HRT.

Now, of course, all of life is a matter of degrees. If you've been natural for 45 years and hit a full blown mutation cycle that would seem kind of odd. But, again, I really don't care or concern myself about other people do to themselves as long as it doesn't effect me. I don't know what's going on in another person's head. Stallone decided to get all those tats in his 60s. Seems very odd to me. And I think it looks lame. But whatever. Natural or not, Groink isn't going to retain that kind of physique into his fifties without some help. He likes being big and muscular. What man doesn't? It's just that most don't think it's worth it doing what it takes after a certain age.
Groink does. Fine. Why should I care? I mean, I guess if I was super insecure and I worked in the same office with him I'd resent him making me look like a little tiny tit and take every opportunity to criticize him and undermine him. But I'm not that insecure. I've long ago accepted that there are some, a chosen few, that are a bit bigger and more muscular than I am.

Groink's only mistake is responding to this tiresome issue.  

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #137 on: July 22, 2011, 05:28:49 PM »
Sorry buddy but you are way off the mark...its a common thing what you are doing....your opinion is based on YOUR abilities ..not mine. Not trying to be a dick but I'm head and shoulders above you genetically...simple fact

Sev's lower half is light years ahead of you. C'on bro.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: July 22, 2011, 05:43:37 PM »
Exactly, why is that so hard to believe? You've been in great shape your whole life. Now you've reached a point where it's getting harder and harder to maintain because of age. You supplement. Just like all those commercials recently hitting the tube about HRT.

Now, of course, all of life is a matter of degrees. If you've been natural for 45 years and hit a full blown mutation cycle that would seem kind of odd. But, again, I really don't care or concern myself about other people do to themselves as long as it doesn't effect me. I don't know what's going on in another person's head. Stallone decided to get all those tats in his 60s. Seems very odd to me. And I think it looks lame. But whatever. Natural or not, Groink isn't going to retain that kind of physique into his fifties without some help. He likes being big and muscular. What man doesn't? It's just that most don't think it's worth it doing what it takes after a certain age.
Groink does. Fine. Why should I care? I mean, I guess if I was super insecure and I worked in the same office with him I'd resent him making me look like a little tiny tit and take every opportunity to criticize him and undermine him. But I'm not that insecure. I've long ago accepted that there are some, a chosen few, that are a bit bigger and more muscular than I am.

Groink's only mistake is responding to this tiresome issue.  

Only one problem with that theory, Groink has admitted to using boat loads of pills/XTC/GHB over the years. So he's an addict.  And he would be the only one on the planet that lifted weights for 20years, was an addict and doing almost every drug on the planet but somehow had the "WILL" to never touch hormones. Its obvious that this guy was knee deep in under dosed Mexician gear for over a decade...He's a poster child for any GYNO clinic.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: July 22, 2011, 05:44:51 PM »

Only one problem with that theory, Groink has admitted to using boat loads of pills/XTC/GHB over the years. So he's an addict.  And he would be the only one on the planet that lifted weights for 20years, was an addict and doing almost every drug on the planet but somehow had the "WILL" to never touch hormones. Its obvious that this guy was knee deep in under dosed Mexician gear for over a decade...He's a poster child for any GYNO clinic.

Someone should take his photo and send it in to a GYNO doctor and ask the doc's opinion on his chest. That would be fcking gold. :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: July 22, 2011, 06:41:38 PM »

Someone should take his photo and send it in to a GYNO doctor and ask the doc's opinion on his chest. That would be fcking gold. :D

or maybe, you can actually post a pic and all of getbig can give their opinion of you  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: July 22, 2011, 06:45:36 PM »
Sev's lower half is light years ahead of you. C'on bro.

And my upper half decimates him, let's not even talk arms and shoulders....what's your point ?

more to the point I'm sure WE BOTH own the shit out of you  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: July 22, 2011, 06:48:07 PM »
No one has beat it yet  :D

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #143 on: July 22, 2011, 06:57:17 PM »
Again, I like Groink and have my own thoughts on the subject which I choose to keep to myself. I'm just postin' because that back pic of his showcases some THICKNESS. I'm more impressed with his back pic than the front ( NO HOMO ), to be perfectly honest ! Lol.

Shit, at the end of the day, Groink's one of the best, if not best, 46 year old I've ever seen ( non-competitor, of course ).

Btw, Groink. You might have missed my question earlier. What's your ancestral background ? I'm just curious. Thanks. :)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: July 22, 2011, 07:01:15 PM »
Btw, Groink. You might have missed my question earlier. What's your ancestral background ? I'm just curious. Thanks. :)

He is African American.

"1"

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #145 on: July 22, 2011, 07:13:18 PM »
He is African American.

"1"

Doubtful, my friend. That would be half of me. ;)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Re: When will this Groink nonsense end?
« Reply #146 on: July 22, 2011, 07:43:00 PM »
Hey, it's your website that states things of this nature, not me...

From your site:

"Sebastian is a unique individual with mental capacities that go beyond unusual"

"Because of his unique genetics, various government groups from Romania, Bulgaria, US and the former Soviet Union, used him in secret mind control experiments."

"His mental abilities and experience enable him to interpret mind-patterns, see energy fields, read DNA sequences, analyze name frequencies and interpret dreams"

LMAO..

Semenaste is the typical Scamming gypsy
"1"

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: July 22, 2011, 08:49:57 PM »
Groin' K-cups

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #148 on: July 22, 2011, 10:03:59 PM »
He would look better in a tank top, or t-shirt

Is this the same guy who was forever claiming to be natural?

A liar on a getbig.  Who would have thought?  ::)

epic_alien

« Reply #149 on: July 23, 2011, 02:16:20 AM »
No one has beat it yet  :D

beat what? nice udders prime cuts,

i just competed in june, and even 2 months later after eating junk food everyday i still make you look pathetic

dude, and stop wearing your brothers little shirt to devils advocate in north scottdale pretending to be a millionare, wtf