Author Topic: GREAT SOPRANOS EPISODE!!!!  (Read 21725 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: GREAT SOPRANOS EPISODE!!!!
« Reply #75 on: May 20, 2007, 07:02:01 PM »
Good episode, next week(two weeks actually) should be even better.
E

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: May 20, 2007, 07:31:55 PM »
a war will break out and Tony will flip and become a witness.  The Soprano family will be divided.

Real good episode tonight.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #77 on: May 20, 2007, 09:25:02 PM »
great episode, i'm sad there are only two left but hopefully it goes out with a major bang

E
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 21, 2007, 06:51:27 AM »
hahahahahaa, Coco gets the "bite the curb" treatment, brutal stuff, classic.

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: May 21, 2007, 01:00:39 PM »

The tooth in the pant leg was great!!!

Last 2 episodes should be great................Phi l gonna find himself much worse than that curb

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2007, 01:14:18 PM »
there is definately a connection between teeth and Tony.

Remember the dream episode where his teeth were falling out in season 5.

everyth9ng is out of control.

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: May 21, 2007, 01:24:08 PM »
there is definately a connection between teeth and Tony.

Remember the dream episode where his teeth were falling out in season 5.

everyth9ng is out of control.

same thing with fucking car accidents..............t he Chris thing should have been much more dramatic like him and Paulie killing each other or some shit

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 21, 2007, 03:12:24 PM »
hahahahahaa, "compromise? 20 years in the can, i wanted Manigott but i compromised and ate grilled cheese off the radiator, i wanted to fucck a woman i compromised and jacked off in a tissue". ;D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #83 on: May 21, 2007, 03:31:10 PM »
Who's the rat playing both sides?  :o
:

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #84 on: May 21, 2007, 03:38:53 PM »
Who's the rat playing both sides?  :o

no idea

could have been Christaphur. its only speculation.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 21, 2007, 03:43:28 PM »
probably Paulie, he's always had ties with New York, looks like him and Bobby Bacala get into it in the next episode as well.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #86 on: May 21, 2007, 03:48:36 PM »
the guy who plays paulie only took that role, if his character never becomes a rat.

the question is what is the definition of a rat.

Ratting out to the FBI or Ratting out on your "family" - paulie and ginny sacs 98lbs mole. LOL

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 21, 2007, 03:51:27 PM »
the guy who plays paulie only took that role, if his character never becomes a rat.

the question is what is the definition of a rat.

Ratting out to the FBI or Ratting out on your "family" - paulie and ginny sacs 98lbs mole. LOL
you have to remember that Paulie was talking Soprano family business to Johnny Sack thinking that he was scoring points with Carmine Sr. when he was still alive and remember that it was Paulie who told a few people about Ralph Ciferetta making fun of Ginny Sack.

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: May 21, 2007, 04:15:20 PM »
Gotta agree SF --- Paulie would be the first one to consider a fucking mole, plus he is pissed off that everyone went to Chris' viewing and noone came to his mothers................. ..should be good but I see him fucking turning

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 21, 2007, 04:18:30 PM »
Gotta agree SF --- Paulie would be the first one to consider a fucking mole, plus he is pissed off that everyone went to Chris' viewing and noone came to his mothers................. ..should be good but I see him fucking turning

I agree, but they better cram some good shit in two episodes. It looks promising though. But why do we have to wait 2 weeks? Cuz its memorial day?
E

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: May 21, 2007, 04:43:40 PM »
I agree, but they better cram some good shit in two episodes. It looks promising though. But why do we have to wait 2 weeks? Cuz its memorial day?

I guess so ------- they better step it the fvck up and make the last episode at least 2 hours

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #91 on: May 21, 2007, 04:52:15 PM »
these last few episode should be  45 minutes longer

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #92 on: May 21, 2007, 04:56:07 PM »
if they wanted the last two episodes to be extra long I think they just would've added more episodes

E
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 21, 2007, 04:57:24 PM »
if they wanted the last two episodes to be extra long I think they just would've added more episodes

E

True, especially when Entourage is on afterwards.
E

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #94 on: May 21, 2007, 08:53:33 PM »

I've read that before too. 

I think the mole/rat is on the NY side.  Looks like they might be going with a Departed type twist.

I guess so ------- they better step it the fvck up and make the last episode at least 2 hours

I heard the last episode was 2 hours, but then I read today that each of the last 2 episodes was 57 minutes each. :-\
:

Flex 215

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: May 22, 2007, 03:43:16 PM »
you have to remember that Paulie was talking Soprano family business to Johnny Sack thinking that he was scoring points with Carmine Sr. when he was still alive and remember that it was Paulie who told a few people about Ralph Ciferetta making fun of Ginny Sack.

But SF, you say he thought he was scoring points, but Carmine Sr. didn't even know who the fuck Paulie was. I think Paulie's connection with New York began and ended with Johnny Sack. With Sack now gone, I don't think Paulie really talks to any of the New York crew. So I doubt he is the one that " was playing both sides " as shown in up coming scenes.

I think it is interesting that Patsy Parise's son is dating Meadow. Remember when is twin brother was killed along with others from Junior's crew for running their mouth about Tony and his mother trying to kill each other.  Patsy almost shot Tony at his pool, but decided against it , and then got fairly high in Tony's crew. Is he waiting to get really close to Tony to kill one of his loved ones to make Tony grieve as well, and maybe he was waiting to have back from New York before he acted, so he would maybe have some protection after he acted.
           Or maybe he flipped , and that is how he was working both sides. With their children dating, Patsy could get very close to Tony and get enought to put him away for life. And then Patsy could go into the witness protection program.

I kept hearing that there would be a major motion picture to really end everything, so Chase couldn't kill Tony off in the series. But now that Chris is already gone, I doubt there is going to be a movie. So only about 2 hours left.

eliscominblue

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: May 22, 2007, 04:02:16 PM »

aka sidewalk sunday!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 22, 2007, 05:00:55 PM »
           But SF, you say he thought he was scoring points, but Carmine Sr. didn't even know who the fuck Paulie was. I think Paulie's connection with New York began and ended with Johnny Sack. With Sack now gone, I don't think Paulie really talks to any of the New York crew. So I doubt he is the one that " was playing both sides " as shown in up coming scenes.

I think it is interesting that Patsy Parise's son is dating Meadow. Remember when is twin brother was killed along with others from Junior's crew for running their mouth about Tony and his mother trying to kill each other.  Patsy almost shot Tony at his pool, but decided against it , and then got fairly high in Tony's crew. Is he waiting to get really close to Tony to kill one of his loved ones to make Tony grieve as well, and maybe he was waiting to have back from New York before he acted, so he would maybe have some protection after he acted.
           Or maybe he flipped , and that is how he was working both sides. With their children dating, Patsy could get very close to Tony and get enought to put him away for life. And then Patsy could go into the witness protection program.

I kept hearing that there would be a major motion picture to really end everything, so Chase couldn't kill Tony off in the series. But now that Chris is already gone, I doubt there is going to be a movie. So only about 2 hours left.
that's actually a very interesting way to look at it, makes sense.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #98 on: May 22, 2007, 05:06:48 PM »
Patsy Parisi has always been a secondary character. Doubt alot will come out of this. Two episodes there isn't enough time.

what happened to artie?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 22, 2007, 05:36:13 PM »
Patsy Parisi has always been a secondary character. Doubt alot will come out of this. Two episodes there isn't enough time.

what happened to artie?

Artie Buco is most likely done. He had that whole episode last season about how he bored his patrons, that was enough. :P
E