Author Topic: thanks to getbig I'm finally getting the gains I always dreamed off - pictor  (Read 40404 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
just got back from the gymnasium, with pumped up chest and biceps

you look pheniomenal my friend

the girls well get the wet panties when you walk into the room
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Look good man 

Uncle Junior

but i look like shit relaxed ;D

All in your head, you look great regardless, but up to you.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
props man, the best thing about being lean is that when you're covered up in the gym surrounded by permabulkers and don't look big in clothes but more like athletic type and after a couple of sets a mind blowing pump sets in, your veins popping out and you take your sweater off and suddenly a moment of silence engulfs the area around you ...  ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
you look pheniomenal my friend

the girls well get the wet panties when you walk into the room
i hope so

bigmc

• Getbig V
i hope so

stay on forever

anabolicho mr o 2016
T

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
stay on forever

anabolicho mr o 2016
Halo getting the swag on.
 :D
$

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I`m gonna take a flight to Belgium Cuba one of these days and show anabolic how to isolate those fucking side delts!  :D

Just fucking with you old buddy,delts look great,and no clue why you are disappointed with them.

I mean not everyone can build deltoids like old man Wes!!  ;D

Seriously though,they look improved and not underpar at all.

I`d recommend Giant-Sets but you`d probably get pissed at me like in the old days!  ;)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
jacked as fuck.
l

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
I`m gonna take a flight to Belgium Cuba one of these days and show anabolic how to isolate those fucking side delts!  :D

Just fucking with you old buddy,delts look great,and no clue why you are disappointed with them.

I`d recommend Giant-Sets but you`d probably get pissed at me like in the old days!  ;)
i'm mastering the art and science of delt raises, it's weird i always feel it in the traps

but then i realized i was doing them in front of the torso

when i g out directly to the side it hits the delts more i hope

i hope they finally get big then these days after this great discovery

Uncle Junior

relaxed also the gut,

I see what you are saying about being relaxed, you still look great by the way, obviously holding water etc, once you cut, you will look awesome.

Don't get the blocky abs,(I assume you don't take GH) I used to do tons of weighted ab exercises but  but making upper abs too "blocky", now I just do bodyweight crunches for abs focusing on form alot more, seems better.

Also I really think you should go have a sensitive E2 panel done, if you live in UK you can get it done on NHS for free.

I am sure your acne and holding water etc all estro related.

Can't tell for sure without knowing your E2 levels but my theory is that since you are taking quite high test (yes even 500 is high if you are relatively normal person) + the fact that you taking 5 Finas a day (very high dose) that your E2 might be high and causing the acne which it can do.

I would check E2 and dose Arimidex accordingly to get it to around 30-50 nmol/l probably 1mg EOD might not be overkill for you but do the test and find out for sure.

bigmc

• Getbig V

you dont think its structural

i have big arms and chest

but no width or caps on my delts

i see loads of guys in the gym with big shoulders but shit arms

its either or unless you are genitically blessed

i will stand corrected on this as it anecdotal
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
i'm mastering the art and science of delt raises, it's weird i always feel it in the traps

I have the answer to delts

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

I see what you are saying about being relaxed, you still look great by the way, obviously holding water etc, once you cut, you will look awesome.

Don't get the blocky abs,(I assume you don't take GH) I used to do tons of weighted ab exercises but  but making upper abs too "blocky", now I just do bodyweight crunches for abs focusing on form alot more, seems better.

Also I really think you should go have a sensitive E2 panel done, if you live in UK you can get it done on NHS for free.

I am sure your acne and holding water etc all estro related.

Can't tell for sure without knowing your E2 levels but my theory is that since you are taking quite high test (yes even 500 is high if you are relatively normal person) + the fact that you taking 5 Finas a day (very high dose) that your E2 might be high and causing the acne which it can do.

I would check E2 and dose Arimidex accordingly to get it to around 30-50 nmol/l probably 1mg EOD might not be overkill for you but do the test and find out for sure.

i thought of taking 0.5adex everyday but then getbig said that could be bad for the hair, killing estrogen like that

so wtf yeah...

i never work out the abs

i dont see a point of it or just lazy/not interested

macos

• Getbig IV
Masterona 50mg e.O.d. will take care of all estrogen no need for adex
$

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
i just thank Jehova God El Shaddai that I don't have the fucking shit arm genetics like that greasy moron who did internet fighting with me on here

everybody has some shit parts and less shit

arms are the most important part to get the bitches

since it recently occured to me women go also crazy for low fatness i am now scared to bulk up and lose the abs veins

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Masterona 50mg e.O.d. will take care of all estrogen no need for adex
i'd rather keep my hair for a few more yrs

once you are a shotcaller running the show it's ok to be bald, i noticed this at work

people laugh at slaphead at the bottom

but they shit their panties when the topdog slaphead walks in the building

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
you dont think its structural

i have big arms and chest

but no width or caps on my delts

i see loads of guys in the gym with big shoulders but shit arms

its either or unless you are genitically blessed

i will stand corrected on this as it anecdotal
For sure,genetics play a huge role,but too many people these days say stuff like:

"If you`re on gear,just do any kind of training and you`ll grow."

"All you have to do is stimulate the muscle."

I don`t agree with this, and have seen lots of guys bring up weaker bodyparts just by knowing, or experimenting with different training methods until hitting upon a tactic that worked for them.

Too many guys these days don`t train properly and miss out on how to establish a strong mind to muscle connection,as well as going too heavy thinking that this will build size,sloppy form,etc. etc.

My legs have always sucked no matter what I did for them,and I literally trained the shit out of them to no avail,these days even though I`m older than fucking dirt,they look better than ever before....I just do things a lot different for them than in the past and they finally came around.......now they look like tree trunks!  :D

Uncle Junior

i thought of taking 0.5adex everyday but then getbig said that could be bad for the hair, killing estrogen like that

so wtf yeah...

i never work out the abs

i dont see a point of it or just lazy/not interested

Yes low estrogen is bad for hair and affects Zinc uptake, I would get your doc to give you high strength pharma zinc tabs and take those everyday at high doses.

The issue here is that the fins and test makes E2 go up, so since you are taking high does of finas, your e2 is probably going to be higher.

Like I said, do the test and then you will KNOW, I betting it's gonna come higher than 100 nmol/l, you wanna get down to 30-50 ish.

E2 very tough to get right.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
No more 'soon'.

NOW you will get the girls

props bromosexualausaurusrex.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

There you go,that`s what I`m talking about......look at what you`re doing as far as form is concerned,then alter it if you`re not feeling it as you should.

I`m proud of you my son!  :D

---

Oh no, shes seen his pics.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
No more 'soon'.

NOW you will get the girls

props bromosexualausaurusrex.
well relaxed i still look unimpressive in the pics but according to the 18yrs girl i met in the clubs, she said (in her imagination) all the girls were staring at my arms

but she seems to be really into muscles and veins  ??? ??? too bad she too tall and skin not smooth and polished but rough

macos

• Getbig IV
^ same with my chest.
only after I started half reps on the bench, my chest started responding.
$

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

Oh no, shes seen his pics.
this negrita has not even begun to tap into her muscular potential