Author Topic: thanks to getbig I'm finally getting the gains I always dreamed off - pictor  (Read 40661 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
the best part about the everyday physique

is no need to stuff yourself like a turkey with food all the times and feel like bloated shits

Team Pyramid Shits!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Looking good my Cuban/Belgian/whiteskinned/blackchasing amigo. Respect for the Dorianesque muscle you are gaining. Either my shit is underdosed or you are a genetic freak. Coleman arms in 20 weeks!!
coleman had 23" arms at one point

galeniko

• Getbig V
the best part about the everyday physique

is no need to stuff yourself like a turkey with food all the times and feel like bloated shits
yeah.

just enoguh of the right stuff,await hunger, carry on rinse repeat.

this would be a good point in time to tell the ppl that there was no "Bulk" needed.you been lean throughout the progression.
n

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
Lookin good halo. Just work on the forearms a bit.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
LOL @ the word "BULK".

::)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Looking good brother!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
LOL @ the word "BULK".

::)
i swear since my first days as natural delusionite

i never felt comfortable with the idea

i would eat for a few days and think "what if i get fat holy fuck" and give up on the bulking idea instantly

i still feel this way and cant do it more than 2-3 days before i change my mind and dont want to do it anymoree

fuck

it's such a mind fuck and is it even real ???

galeniko

• Getbig V
also, the often posed question "how long it will take me"

well, see,ahalo is good example.

a while on non stop bit gear, and boom, the changes happen.count 1 year or so.

no bulk balooney.

n

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
there is this pudgy mark rippetoe type of kid at my gym

his fluctuations in strength and stretch marks on his shit arms make me think he has done some juice

he always moans to me about "how he doesnt have time to eat properly"

i think to myself "what the fuck you fat pig..???...??"

and ask "how so?"

he says "school"

i say what the fuck school ahahahahaha tell yourself lies ok ok

he gets a little mad

i say he should use his brain for a moment and put my ear phones back on and hit some shots in the mirror ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
also, the often posed question "how long it will take me"

well, see,ahalo is good example.

a while on non stop bit gear, and boom, the changes happen.count 1 year or so.

no bulk balooney.

it's important to apply all the getbig principles of human kinetics and bodybuilding science to allow for optimal stimulation tho

they say bodybuilding isnt rocket science

but i beg to differ

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
i swear since my first days as natural delusionite

i never felt comfortable with the idea

i would eat for a few days and think "what if i get fat holy fuck" and give up on the bulking idea instantly

i still feel this way and cant do it more than 2-3 days before i change my mind and dont want to do it anymoree

fuck

it's such a mind fuck and is it even real ???
Yes it can be a mindfuck until you`ve trained for eons, then realize that bulking is just a term used by fat fuckers, who simply use the term as an excuse to eat shitty,in an effort to "BULK" up,which translated  literally means  turns out to gaining excess fat and hiding any muscle they had to begin with.

Excess calories turn into fat or are excreted by the body,enhanced or not,this is a fact.

It`s always best to build small amounts of lean tissue over time,then you`ll always look great.

You may not notice size gains as much,but others will as evidenced by the pic you posted here bro.

You`re definately bigger and leaner than Hell,but,you did not get fat in the process!

Progress is not measured on the scale,unless you are lean and any added bodyweight is lean tissue.

Sorry about the rant!  :D

---

Yes it can be a mindfuck until you`ve trained for eons then realize that bulking is just a term used by fat fuckers who use the term as an excuse to eat shitty,in an effort to "BULK" up,which translated literally turns out to gaining excess fat and hiding any muscle they had to begin with.

Excess calories turn into fat or are excreted by the body,enhanced or not,this is a fact.

Alewaysd best to build small amounts of lean tissue over time,then you`ll always look great.

You may not notice size gains as much,but others will as evidenced by the pic you posted here bro.

You`re definately bigger and leaner than Hell,but,you did not get fat in the process!

Progress is not measured on the scale,unless you are lean and any added bodyweight is lean tissue.

Sorry about the rant!  :D

+1

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
i hear you

i just wonder why professional sports nutritionists always claim you need caloric surplus to gain muscle mass

it just doesnt seem true

fuck

i think bodybuilding cant be grasped by conventional science at all

it's some sort of black magic activity

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
it's important to apply all the getbig principles of human kinetics and bodybuilding science to allow for optimal stimulation tho

they say bodybuilding isnt rocket science

but i beg to differ
You crazy bastard!  LOL :D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Sweet mike morris vein by the front delt

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
i hear you

i just wonder why professional sports nutritionists always claim you need caloric surplus to gain muscle mass

it just doesnt seem true

fuck

i think bodybuilding cant be grasped by conventional science at all

it's some sort of black magic activity
Because they usually want you to buy their powders or bars,or they have no real world experience.

If these sports nutritionists are not bodybuilders and have never been bodybuilders,natural or enhanced,then they`re full of shit.

Learning about how your body responds to everything bodybuilding related takes a long ass time bro.

And,you`ll always continue to learn more as time passes.

A lot of the so called "bro-science" in bodybuilding,if it`s from real bodybuilders has a lot of merit for SOME people.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
You crazy bastard!  LOL :D
fucking crossfit morons always aapproach me try to tell me i should be parallel to the floor when doing barbell rows

same morons who do high rep front squats and blow their upper spine from rhomboid exhaustion

fools dont know about the rhopmboid and christmas trees and all that jazz

i shake my head and tell them i'd rather look like RC than them, they usually look offended or confused

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
fucking crossfit morons always aapproach me try to tell me i should be parallel to the floor when doing barbell rows

same morons who do high rep front squats and blow their upper spine from rhomboid exhaustion

fools dont know about the rhopmboid and christmas trees and all that jazz

i shake my head and tell them i'd rather look like RC than them, they usually look offended or confused
Tell them Wes said to FUCK OFF!  :D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Looking solid man (no homo). Just quit your lies about this factitious daughter and ex of yours and wind people up in a more conventional way. You'll be a decent geezer around here

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Tell them Wes said to FUCK OFF!  :D
usually hitting some shots in the mirrors shuts them up ;D

then they know you're a vain meathead not interested in functional strength

Uncle Junior

Did you start tanning bro? You need really high factor tan cream.

Looking great.

Christian B

• Getbig II
You look GREAT!!!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Did you start tanning bro? You need really high factor tan cream.

Looking great.

no i just turn red like a tomato when flexing for the auto release button to finally go off

sometimes i think i'm gonna passout

Uncle Junior

no i just turn red like a tomato when flexing for the auto release button to finally go off

sometimes i think i'm gonna passout

Your ALWAYS flexing, dude were is our relaxed pic? No shame in posing relaxed once in a while.

Only way to gauge if you need more mass or not, but we have had this conversation before.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Your ALWAYS flexing, dude were is our relaxed pic? No shame in posing relaxed once in a while.

Only way to gauge if you need more mass or not, but we have had this conversation before.

but i look like shit relaxed ;D