Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 766022 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #9750 on: July 17, 2023, 07:13:14 PM »
Mmmmm 2,000 days of not being able to make an ATH. when the biggest pump hype argument it’s been waiting comes in it only bumps an extra +50%. Sorry but I’m not excited over that at all because it Got dumped from a 2,000 days downtrend which is not good news.

Every main coin is above its 2017 ATH meanwhile XRP is -77% down. There are no more court cases to win for XRP, it’s already not a security. An old coin now has to fight 60,000 other alt coins for money share and the one till it had has been used.

The one fly in the ointment for crypto is the crowd learned to head straight for new alts. All those NFTs of punks and monkey’s are trapped.
XRP is down because the SEC sued Ripple and this caused many exchanges to delist it. Believe what you want. XRP will probably go to $10 at some point.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #9751 on: July 17, 2023, 07:17:12 PM »
dont make me laugh , this is just more shit coin dick suck , that gay little list doesnt change the fact that ethereum can disappear over night with the push of a button and bit coin is invincible/immortal
Which button would that be? You sound very gay with your Bitcoin maxi-pad infatuation/adulation.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #9752 on: July 17, 2023, 07:50:08 PM »
Any small cap shitcoin can outperform BTC in the short term. That does not make shitcoins a good investment I have explained this earlier.  I could create a shit coin, and make one trade to a 3rd party, giving it a theoretical market cap of a Billion in a split second. So if you think shit coins are a good investment on this basis, then I have one to sell you... :)
Doge outperformed BTC by a huge margin over the last 5 years.

Doge was launched in December 2013 and for 97% of Doge's existence, it outperformed Bitcoin. 112 months out of 115 months.

Bitcoin was created in January 2009, which makes it a little over 14.5 years old. So for about 9.33 years out of 14.5 years of Bitcoin's existence, Doge outperformed it. Doge outperformed Bitcoin for around 64.36% of Bitcoin's existence.

That's your price history right there.

So is it a shitcoin? It's still around in 2023.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #9753 on: July 17, 2023, 07:52:57 PM »
Any small cap shitcoin can outperform BTC in the short term. That does not make shitcoins a good investment I have explained this earlier.  I could create a shit coin, and make one trade to a 3rd party, giving it a theoretical market cap of a Billion in a split second. So if you think shit coins are a good investment on this basis, then I have one to sell you... :)
Then go ahead and do it if it's so easy. What are you waiting for?!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #9754 on: July 17, 2023, 08:02:38 PM »
Lol you are just trolling as usual. You know you are wrong, but others may not understand what you are doing in terms of how you post. So for those people who you might be actually confusing, and for you (if you really believe what you are are writing), here is a clipwe just published which explains. Check it out.

That's an echo chamber channel - Simply Bitcoin and the douche is wearing a Bitcoin hat. That's a maxi-pad channel lol!

Ever noticed how BTC maxis shit on all other projects? Michael Saylor is a complete dick. He's got a stack of BTC and is constantly trying to pump his "investment" while deriding all other projects. And he also makes a lot of BS statements like Bitcoin is a completed project and never changes. What was the taproot upgrade then which accidentally unlocked the "ordinals" exploit? Now they are acting like it is a bonus while it slows Bitcoin down to a halt sometimes.

Bitcoin has developers just like Ethereum does, only less. They are human and can screw up like any developer. Saylor acts like Bitcoin stands completely clear from an outside intervention like one of the 4 fundamental forces in the Universe. That's incorrect.

https://coinmarketcap.com/alexandria/article/who-are-bitcoin-cores-developers

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9755 on: July 18, 2023, 12:28:29 PM »

Ever noticed how BTC maxis shit on all other projects?  What was the taproot upgrade then which accidentally unlocked the "ordinals" exploit? Now they are acting like it is a bonus while it slows Bitcoin down to a halt sometimes.

Bitcoin has developers just like Ethereum does, only less. They are human and can screw up like any developer. Saylor acts like Bitcoin stands completely clear from an outside intervention like one of the 4 fundamental forces in the Universe. That's incorrect.

"Projects" - lol. Almost every single one of these "projects" are very obvious affinity scams designed to trick you to passing your Bitcoin to "project founders" who then give you a shitcoin, take your Bitcoin, and then dissappear, maybe to do it all over again. (I know some shitcoin founders who are on their 3rd shitcoin scams - all are multi millionaires, one is a billionaire - its not not for me. If you only know how they laughed at you guys when we are out on their yachts etc. It makes me feel sick to my stomach. And I am not joking- this is 100% legit. I could have been part of it, but its not something I feel comfortable with. But I know how it works. I have been in countless hours of alcohol and cocaine fueled shitcoin launch discussions with these guys. I won't mention the specific coins here, but most would be quite well known (as in top 200 shitcoins). One guy actually raised 4 Billion USD (and quietly settled with the SEC). (Let's see if anyone can guess what the coin is).

We have discussed ordinals before. Not sure what your point is. The BTC blockchain always had some space for data to be stored. How that will be used is market driven.

Huge difference between a controlled and centralized blockchain (eg eth), which any any point the masters can screw you, and BTC (proof of work - everyone is equal).

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9756 on: July 18, 2023, 08:26:18 PM »
XRP is down because the SEC sued Ripple and this caused many exchanges to delist it. Believe what you want. XRP will probably go to $10 at some point.

Who knows what price it goes to in the future, but you do not want to become exit liquidity.

Ripple have been dumping on XRP on holders since inception, and they are likely selling hard into this XRP pump so they can pay the SEC fine.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9757 on: July 18, 2023, 11:14:34 PM »
Who knows what price it goes to in the future, but you do not want to become exit liquidity.

Ripple have been dumping on XRP on holders since inception, and they are likely selling hard into this XRP pump so they can pay the SEC fine.

Agree.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9758 on: July 19, 2023, 03:12:14 AM »
"...but not all shitcoins are scams..."

Good discussion here:

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9759 on: July 20, 2023, 11:42:42 PM »
"...but not all shitcoins are scams..."

Good discussion here:

It’s all scams.

At least Bitcoin is open enough to say hey just buy and hold for as long as you can and perhaps it’s worth more.

What crypto is legit used for anything in 2023?

We had 6,000 alts in 2017. We have 50,000 of the fuckers now. Literally and entire segment of alts is based on memes where the act of buying one is actually a pisstake.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #9760 on: July 20, 2023, 11:49:35 PM »
It’s all scams.

At least Bitcoin is open enough to say hey just buy and hold for as long as you can and perhaps it’s worth more.

We had 6,000 alts in 2017. We have 50,000 of the fuckers now. Literally and entire segment of alts is based on memes where the act of buying one is actually a pisstake.

drugs,prostitution,laundering

blackpele

• Getbig III
« Reply #9761 on: July 27, 2023, 02:08:36 PM »
That's an echo chamber channel - Simply Bitcoin and the douche is wearing a Bitcoin hat. That's a maxi-pad channel lol!

Ever noticed how BTC maxis shit on all other projects? Michael Saylor is a complete dick. He's got a stack of BTC and is constantly trying to pump his "investment" while deriding all other projects. And he also makes a lot of BS statements like Bitcoin is a completed project and never changes. What was the taproot upgrade then which accidentally unlocked the "ordinals" exploit? Now they are acting like it is a bonus while it slows Bitcoin down to a halt sometimes.

https://coinmarketcap.com/alexandria/article/who-are-bitcoin-cores-developers

Even though I really like the project (BTC), the whole community is a unbearable. I hope in the future this changes and the only way I see this happening is by liquidating guys like Saylor, so it has to go below $10k.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9762 on: July 27, 2023, 04:13:40 PM »
Even though I really like the project (BTC), the whole community is a unbearable. I hope in the future this changes and the only way I see this happening is by liquidating guys like Saylor, so it has to go below $10k.

Microstrategy will sell some of their holdings in 2025. It’ll be the CEO who breaks the news so Saylor doesn’t look 2 faced.

Just like how Tesla wasn’t going to sell and then they sold.

Blackrock ETF gets approved. Grayscale doesn’t and then 600,000 coins becomes a heavy weight as people move to Blackrock.

Remember how Gold is price suppressed for decades….. 👀 remember how we had the largest inflationary period of our young generation and gold did +9% from prior ATH….. 👀  gee I wonder how Bitcoin could have it’s price suppressed long term…. 👀

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #9763 on: July 27, 2023, 04:36:51 PM »
It’s all scams.

Not sure Mayday.

Chainlink is in fact working with SWIFT and it does connect everything blockchain related, does it not?

I think that one shows promise. The others I'm not too sure.

"1"

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9764 on: July 27, 2023, 09:58:05 PM »
Not sure Mayday.

Chainlink is in fact working with SWIFT and it does connect everything blockchain related, does it not?

I think that one shows promise. The others I'm not too sure.

"1"

It’s the realist in me which makes me sound pessimistic vs normal folks.

I’ll preface this with I like the idea of Chainlink. I had this earmarked to buy if we take a BTC pullback.

Not including ETH and BTC but includes stables.
2017 a handful of alts worth 232B
2021 6,500 alts worth 960B
2023 60,000 alts worth 350B….. 👀  market diluted 10x at 36% of its prior peak value
2025 600,000? Alts worth 1.5T?

today the diluted value is 4% of 2021 and if the above plays for 2025 then liquidity halves from here.

The sad reality is the Adoption of alt coins is not outpacing saturation which leads to illiquidity.

I encourage the moon talk on social media because it’s in my favour and I’ll be dumping on those people. I’m not about to lie to people on here though.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9765 on: July 27, 2023, 10:44:14 PM »

The sad reality is the Adoption of alt coins is not outpacing saturation which leads to illiquidity.

I came to this conclusion right at the outset of my Bitcoin adoption journey. Which is why I have always pushed the maxi approach. United we can all thrive. Divided and diluted we fall.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9767 on: July 29, 2023, 02:04:19 AM »
Brilliant  👏

https://twitter.com/VandelayBTC/status/1685074574570897408?s=20

Reqlvision have gone full scammers now. They’ve launched multiple NFTs which are useless pieces of shit jpegs.

Buy BTC, ETH, DOGE and call it a day.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9770 on: August 30, 2023, 02:18:17 AM »
Hell yeah!

This was overturning the decision that the ETF would not be considered. Now, the SEC will consider it and then reject it…..

Grayscale isn’t on the cards to be approved. Blackrock is. Grayscale will bleed out for a decade which will keep price suppressed.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9771 on: August 30, 2023, 10:42:53 AM »
My bet is that the SEC will not appeal. That then opens the way for GBTC to convert to an ETF at the same time as Blockrock and others get approved. And all this probably before the halving. If so, buckle up and enjoy the ride!

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9772 on: August 30, 2023, 04:37:03 PM »
My bet is that the SEC will not appeal. That then opens the way for GBTC to convert to an ETF at the same time as Blockrock and others get approved. And all this probably before the halving. If so, buckle up and enjoy the ride!

They don’t have to appeal.

It opens to door to SEC officially rejecting the application….. again…..

History tells us this:
Blackrock have a 99.8% approval rate for ETF.
Grayscale have a 100% REJECTED rate for Bitcoin ETF

If it was me I’d approve Blackrock first then reject Grayscale straight after. The bleed out from Grayscale will be enormous over the following 12 months as customers switch to the ETF with no lock in period and lower fees.

If it plays out like this the run up will be awesome followed by a massive capitulation and huge dump.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9773 on: September 12, 2023, 02:39:14 PM »

XRP dumped -76% after winning the SEC case. That continues to be an absolutely brutal trendline.

So many fuckers trapped, nobody running through the doors to buy it. The same as almost every other alt coin who had a run up in 2021.

This next cycle will be a whimper and older coins like this will merely bleed out.

The only hope for a big return in the next few years is basically buy some stupid piece of shit frog coin lol.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #9774 on: September 12, 2023, 07:17:54 PM »
XRP dumped -76% after winning the SEC case. That continues to be an absolutely brutal trendline.

So many fuckers trapped, nobody running through the doors to buy it. The same as almost every other alt coin who had a run up in 2021.

This next cycle will be a whimper and older coins like this will merely bleed out.

The only hope for a big return in the next few years is basically buy some stupid piece of shit frog coin lol.
How are you calculating that? Looking at the chart, it dropped about 42.68%

https://www.calculatorsoup.com/calculators/algebra/percentage-decrease-calculator.php