Author Topic: Who here follows gh15's diet advice to the T?  (Read 35678 times)

animal1991

• Getbig III
Who here follows gh15's diet advice to the T?
« on: March 02, 2012, 07:47:55 AM »
In phase 2:
PHASE 2:
the poor bodybuilder can not waste money on balonie,, thus avoid supplements by any way possible ,,not even if it look realy really promising
that mean when you go to your local city store and walking exploding out of your xl shirt while your girl follow you ...take the product of the shelve,,look at it ,, smell it ,, hug it ,, and then peacfuly put it on the shelf again ,, that mean
that waxymazie you really think will do you good ....just put it back there and leave ,,,go there to sniff a little like addict to chocolatos but dont waste a dime in that store,, when you done the biweekly walk in your local city. store...you will head into walmart americanas direction,, or any big store in your country that sell damn food,,you going to enter the place and go directly to where they have fish ,,,tilapias in
bulk packages,, white fish in bulk packages whatever fish aside from mahi mahi and that county cat fish ,, but in general look for the fish in bulk should be 5-10 dolaros deals for 10 fish yb
few packeges and then go to where you see written RICE,, buy rice ,,then you go to whatever spice you like as in hot souce or ketchop or anything you like and buy it ,,then you go to the banana ile and get some bananas,, then you go to pineapple can area and get yourself
pineapple,,this is for your sugar pine apple and bananas,,finally you go to eggwhite ile and depending on what you have financialy you buy
either eggs or allwhite egg carton drinks ...this can be little costly but since you done with buying supplments you can waste those 100-200 dolaros
in the grocery store and get much more
eggwhites than you can imagine,,one last thing is while you do all this you send your girl to bring you the best icecream she can find around
thats it friends,, you got here in the above paragraph almost everything you will need to eat,, the idea behind it is ....every time you are hungry and you will be very hungry if on legit
products...you go put tilapias in
microwave ...defrost them foro 3 min,, then cook them in pan and within 2-3 min its ready to eat,,you add it to rice and thats your meal ,,everytime you are hungry this is what you put in your body ,,every 2-3 hours like a clock only
if you are hungry ofcourse but you will be...because you will be on legit products,, now how you work the icecream into all this? if you feel you are still hungry ,,you take the icecream
out of freezer and eat some of it untill you satisfy your hunger,,it shouldnt be 3 packages but get one package and do it as your over the counter supplement to your means,,not every mean just ewhen you want to up calories and make it all interesting,,thats how you also keep it all in tune ....brain and body are intune because brain doesnt go crazy and doesnt crave anything
because you feed it with icecream while you trick it to eat the fish and rice all the time,,and fish and rice especialy sushi is not clean food counsidered
by me so you are eating happy nice healthy interesting meals,,ofocurse sushi is costly but even regular fish can be very good and tasty if done right and has thre right souce and spices thats it,, this is yoru food ,, now the definition of a good bodybuillder is the ability of him to look or APPEAR freaky ! that takes first and formost being lean ! and low
bodyfat ...and this is what will get you lower in bodyfat and into the freaky zone when all the products i will mention in phase 3 added,, your mission in phase 2 is to eat what you need,, not overfeed ,,not balonie yourslef with tons of calories,, just eat good solid food that your body YOUR PERSONAL body likes ,, some fellas on
hormones ....their bodys do not like anything but fish due to all hormone wack that go on the body learn to navigate itself into the food of his
choice,, in many cases it is fish it balance the bodybuild and keep the bodybuild healthy see kevin levrone ,, he was counting on fish very very much,, many others too me included
remember pupils! no matter if you have less money than others...in the gym what you cant see is not considered as size,, you HAVE TO SEE THE
MUSCLES ,, THE LINES TO SOMEM COMFORTABLE DEGREE,, INORDER TO BE CONSIDERED IMPRESSIVE,, YOU NEED TO SEE SCULPTED
BODYBUILDER INORDER TO CONSIDER HIM ADVANCED AND IMPRESSIVE,, take a look at the no one picturee,, this is what we call a freak there are levels of freakiness,,but
from this boarding his picture come to my mind as good enough for this example due to his body composition ,, his bodyfat,, his over all sculpt to
the physiqe and over al muscular development while keeping size as in CONDITIONED SIZE,, tomorow i will write phase 3 which will be about the
hormones and the applications of them for the poorer bodybuilders,,
gh15 approved
How's your diet set up?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: Who here follows gh15's diet advice to the T?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 07:50:28 AM »
cliffs?

Swlabr

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 07:53:40 AM »
I did when I was trying to gain weight. Not anymore now I'm trying to get to 4%.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 07:59:51 AM »
Its solid advice especially if you are running a tremendous dose of hgh with that.

Sadly, the lazy 20 year olds on this board think they can eat a GALLON of ice cream per night and not get poofy.

Then after they blow there guts out and have the horrid red puffy face going on, they post on getbig these questions-

How much DNP, T3, anabolics and HGH should i run? Im 20 and barley fucking break a sweat three times a week in the gym...oh and I also eat a gallon of ice cream and have fast food most nights. So i should increase my dose right?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 08:05:00 AM »
I usually eat fairly clean.......off -season for me is just like pre-contest except I have a couple of cheat meals and a cheat day where I eat what I want to in moderate portions.

At my age,I find it very hard to lose excess bodyfat.....not like when I was much younger.

Contest diet for me means I never cheat at all.

Never used GH,so I can`t speak on it.

I find in my personal case,the more regimented I am,the better I look.............as far as training goes,I bust ass all the time and vary poundages according to how I feel and do not rest long between sets unless I`m in the 3-5 rep range which is not all that common.

I know this post might sound like an AnimalPak advertisement,but I like being strict and training hard.

Don`t understand the lazy mentality if being more dedicated will make you look better....after all,that`s why were training...one of the many reasons anyway.

Stavios

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 08:07:20 AM »
Off-season I eat like fucking crap but I am not on GH also and I am not "that" fat

Swlabr

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2012, 08:09:02 AM »
I usually eat fairly clean.......off -season for me is just like pre-contest except I have a couple of cheat meals and a cheat day where I eat what I want to in moderate portions.

At my age,I find it very hard to lose excess bodyfat.....not like when I was much younger.

I find in my personal case,the more regimented I am,the better I look.............as far as training goes,I bust ass all the time and vary poundages according to how I feel and do not rest long between sets unless I`m in the 3-5 rep range which is not all that common.

I know this post might sound like an AnimalPak advertisement,but I like being strict and training hard.

Don`t understand the lazy mentality if being more dedicated will make you look better....after all,that`s why were training...one of the many reasons anyway.

I fucking love training hard and heavy. I can't stay out of the gym nowadays, especially as my body fat goes down. If I can't go to lift, I go to do cardio. Dieting is awesome too, the changes come every day and it's an amazing feeling.

We're not all lazy! (Although at times I slack off ;D)

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2012, 08:13:57 AM »
Off-season I eat like fucking crap but I am not on GH also and I am not "that" fat

Some people have crazy stupid fast metabolisms. Very few but Ive seen it.

They eat Doritos, burgers etc and do not get fat. This is like 3% of the population, Its what I call elite.

Usually the metabolism begins to slow down around 28 or 29. Usually, not allways.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2012, 08:15:17 AM »
Yeah,when contest prepping,the almost daily changes to your physique are awesome.

I did three contests last year,but before that I hadn`t competed in over three years,after a point,I said fuck it,I had been training hard forever so I figured I`d cut back,eat whatever I wanted to and skip cardio,plus I was clean for about half of this period just cycling small doses off and on,and trained 3 days a week.

Result,36 inch waist and them my doctor changed my anti-depressant meds and my waist went up to a whopping fucking 39 fucking inches..........fuck!!  ;D

I lost over 7 inches on my waist once I got my balls out of the sand and my head out of my ass and decided to enter a few more shows.

Nice to have a clearcut goal in front of you,and if you know that in 20 weeks you will be standing on stage in a pair of shiny panties in front of hundreds of people,you don`t need to look any dumber than you will already appear to look if/when you put in the work!  :D

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2012, 08:16:29 AM »

If you did, you'd progress like you haven't in 25 years and be able to eat some yummy food too.

Swlabr

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2012, 08:16:38 AM »
39 inches. :o How tall are you, wes?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2012, 08:18:17 AM »
If you did, you'd progress like you haven't in 25 years and be able to eat some yummy food too.
I`ll tell you Alex,I`m gonna` run some small doses this season and I know it`s gonna` make me look much better and I can eat ice cream with my dry tuna.  ;D

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2012, 08:20:53 AM »

They eat Doritos, burgers etc and do not get fat. This is like 3% of the population, Its what I call elite.

Usually the metabolism begins to slow down around 28 or 29. Usually, not allways.

I'm a chubby mofo. I eat like epic shit and stay pretty lean because of 10iu novotropin. But I do get this bearclaw.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2012, 08:21:26 AM »
39 inches. :o How tall are you, wes?
Dude,I`m a kunt hair under 5'8".....my waist never usually goes over 33 inches.....always had a tiny waist when I was young along with the genetics of a fucking hummingbird and the metabolism of a road runner.....couldn`t get fat if it was my job.

The 36 inches came from being sloppy/lazy which is something I never did before.........it was a nice break though.

Getting up to the 39 inch mark was a direct result of the new meds I was taking.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2012, 08:22:02 AM »
I'm a chubby mofo. I eat like epic shit and stay pretty lean because of 10iu novotropin. But I do get this bearclaw.
Epic catchers mitt paws!  ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2012, 08:22:03 AM »

Your mom.

Stavios

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2012, 08:22:10 AM »

I am around 245 lbs so I think that's the reason I can each pretty much what I want, I need more calories

but I am not "ripped" at all, see my abs but smooth all over

it's a good everyday look, easy to maintain without a lot of drugs

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2012, 08:22:19 AM »
Ill bet those hands are very much apreciated by your girlfriend hahahaaa.

?

Stavios

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2012, 08:23:33 AM »

that's some huge fingers right there

OneMoreRep would be a fan  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2012, 08:23:56 AM »
that's some huge fingers right there

OneMoreRep would be a fan  ;D
:D

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2012, 08:28:16 AM »

i just turned 32......
i eat whatever i want... have not noticed any slowing down of my metabolism....
i think it has a lot to do with being settled down at my age... and letting it go a bit... you know, evenings with the wifey watching idols and eating snacks.... (my personal nightmare scenario!!)
i mean early 30's is still pretty young man....
i can look great with steroids alone! sure to be ifbb impressive there needs to be hgh, and A LOT! LOL!!!
i never had the tendency to go fat though.... i used to eat a lot of crap... all i got was bloofy and soft......
never fat...
Be Happy,
Optimus

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2012, 08:30:46 AM »
I HATE YOUNG PEOLPLE! ;D

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2012, 08:31:18 AM »
i just turned 32......
i eat whatever i want... have not noticed any slowing down of my metabolism....
i think it has a lot to do with being settled down at my age... and letting it go a bit... you know, evenings with the wifey watching idols and eating snacks.... (my personal nightmare scenario!!)
i mean early 30's is still pretty young man....
i can look great with steroids alone! sure to be ifbb impressive there needs to be hgh, and A LOT! LOL!!!
i never had the tendency to go fat though.... i used to eat a lot of crap... all i got was bloofy and soft......
never fat...

Bastard. ;D

Looks like you're one of those 3% elite metabolism dudes. ;)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2012, 08:32:09 AM »
Ill bet those hands are very much apreciated by your girlfriend hahahaaa.

Sure, for taking out the trash, writing checks, cleaning off the cars in the snow.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2012, 08:35:37 AM »
Sure, for taking out the trash, writing checks, cleaning off the cars in the snow.
Sounds like my wife!  :(