Author Topic: Palin's AG Pick Called Gays "Degenerates"  (Read 13956 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Palin's AG Pick Called Gays "Degenerates"
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2009, 09:01:03 AM »
Like I said,look it up.It shouldnt be hard.I really dont care what you think. Like I said,I find you and everyone else who posts with fake names to be gutless cowards.Tough guys behind a keyboard,but if they ever ran into problems outside their screens they would piss in their pants.Your an example,you call me inbred on here,but in person Id bash your skull in and fuck your dead body right in front of your family.By the way,thats posted with MY NAME ,just in case you take offense and want to do something about it.Now,Im tired of you and your limp wristed,left wing nonsense.

No you wouldn't.  Threats like this coming from someone that needs a special right and laws to protect him so he can call other people names isn't anything to worry about.  They are laughable at most.  Coward. 

You are EXACTLY why main stream America dumped the Republican party.  Unwashed heathen like you give the GOP a bad name.  Well guess what?  Your idea of the "glory" days for America are over.  Bigots, skinheads, KKK, and idiots in general are falling to the wayside.  So the next time your buddies pile into your moms garage and you dust off the Mein Kampf and listen to the old 8 track recording of Jim Jones once more... just remember...  this country has left you behind in the 60s.  Blacks, women, college grads and QUEERS have it better here than you do.  You are stuck in the past and that is where you will stay. 

Since you are so spazzed about about fags, just wait until Obama appoints one on the Supreme Court.  The entire country will be reshaped when he appoints more liberal judges.  I really hope you are not too young.  Or else you have a long life of frustration ahead of you.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2009, 09:17:58 AM »
No you wouldn't.  Threats like this coming from someone that needs a special right and laws to protect him so he can call other people names isn't anything to worry about.  They are laughable at most.  Coward. 

You are EXACTLY why main stream America dumped the Republican party.  Unwashed heathen like you give the GOP a bad name.  Well guess what?  Your idea of the "glory" days for America are over.  Bigots, skinheads, KKK, and idiots in general are falling to the wayside.  So the next time your buddies pile into your moms garage and you dust off the Mein Kampf and listen to the old 8 track recording of Jim Jones once more... just remember...  this country has left you behind in the 60s.  Blacks, women, college grads and QUEERS have it better here than you do.  You are stuck in the past and that is where you will stay. 

Since you are so spazzed about about fags, just wait until Obama appoints one on the Supreme Court.  The entire country will be reshaped when he appoints more liberal judges.  I really hope you are not too young.  Or else you have a long life of frustration ahead of you.
Major Ownage there Lurker

...By the way billy, Youre threats are lame, beleive me. You arent the only grown man here. And Bring that shit down to Atlanta...that aint what you want chief. So keep all of those threats to your self and talk civilized.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2009, 11:26:52 AM »
Major Ownage there Lurker

...By the way billy, Youre threats are lame, beleive me. You arent the only grown man here. And Bring that shit down to Atlanta...that aint what you want chief. So keep all of those threats to your self and talk civilized.

Save your  threats little man.I fucked bigger guys then you when I worked as a corrections officer.Your not a tough guy college boy.I know you think whites quake in their boots at blacks,but some us are waiting and begging for the final conflict.

As far as the other fool goes.I live in Indiana.In my "hood" to use your terms,the schools are rated among the best in the country[by the way they 98.5% white,see any correlation there],there is almost ZERO crime,we have the HIGHEST standard of living in the state BY MILES.20 miles down the road where the "big time" blacks live,the schools are falling to shit,there are no jobs,fools hanging around and a crime rate through the freaking roof.Blacks are in the same position now,that they have always been in.Living in squaller.Poor,uneductated,unemployed,out of wedlock births at 75%,the highest unemployment rate of ANY people in this country.Yes,they are doing great.Obama has really helped them with his "organising"

The facts deny your points.Check the stats.Blacks have the lowest standard of living among EVERY race here.They have the highest drop out rate,the highest out of wedlock child birth rates,the highest per capita crime rate,the highest percentage of those in jails,the highest murder rates,yes sir,THOSE are some major accomplishments!!You can rant and rave all you want and spew your left wing liberal bullshit,but THE FACTS,refute EVERY point you make.They also score lower then whites on EVERY standardised test EVER given.Oh,wait,those tests are culturally biased.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2009, 11:35:01 AM »
Save your  threats little man.I fucked bigger guys then you when I worked as a corrections officer.Your not a tough guy college boy.I know you think whites quake in their boots at blacks,but some us are waiting and begging for the final conflict.

As far as the other fool goes.I live in Indiana.In my "hood" to use your terms,the schools are rated among the best in the country[by the way they 98.5% white,see any correlation there],there is almost ZERO crime,we have the HIGHEST standard of living in the state BY MILES.20 miles down the road where the "big time" blacks live,the schools are falling to shit,there are no jobs,fools hanging around and a crime rate through the freaking roof.Blacks are in the same position now,that they have always been in.Living in squaller.Poor,uneductated,unemployed,out of wedlock births at 75%,the highest unemployment rate of ANY people in this country.Yes,they are doing great.Obama has really helped them with his "organising"

The facts deny your points.Check the stats.Blacks have the lowest standard of living among EVERY race here.They have the highest drop out rate,the highest out of wedlock child birth rates,the highest per capita crime rate,the highest percentage of those in jails,the highest murder rates,yes sir,THOSE are some major accomplishments!!You can rant and rave all you want and spew your left wing liberal bullshit,but THE FACTS,refute EVERY point you make.They also score lower then whites on EVERY standardised test EVER given.Oh,wait,those tests are culturally biased.

First off. I didnt threaten you, I just said you can save yours because this aint what you want. Also if you were smarter than blacks because just because you are white. Why arent you president. In an IQ test i would run circles around you.

And if your whiteness makes you smarter than blacks, how come you arent in a better place than Ben Carson. I mean he is a black man and by your definition whites are smarter than blacks, so you are smarter than a brain Surgeon, what about Vivian Thomas, are you smarter than him?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2009, 11:39:34 AM »

He's been president a couple of months and he's doing a pretty good job.

This is the part where I snicker.   :)

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2009, 12:19:39 PM »
This is the part where I snicker.   :)
Then my work is finished here.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2009, 12:27:35 PM »
As far as the other fool goes.I live in Indiana.In my "hood" to use your terms,the schools are rated among the best in the country

Which tells me that you obviously didn't go to any of those schools.  Or failed the entrance exam.  That much is painfully obvious reading your posts.

You are just an uneducated racist bigot that can't grasp the fact that while the white majority is sliding into minority status in this country, the white trash element of society is sliding into complete oblivion.  

As far as the "final conflict" scenario goes, you and your little mentally challenged gang would turn tails and run for the hills and underground bunkers if it ever came to that.  Hell if you can't call another person names without requesting special rights or a law to protect you first, you certainly won't be doing anything when Big Bad Leroy Brown comes over and stuffs that Mein Kampf right up your ass.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2009, 12:29:57 PM »
   skinhead    

Maladjusted white youth and young men who display aggressiveness to all those who do not fit into their racist and deluded ideals. The phenotype of this subclass is a closely cropped or shaven palate. Some sport goatees. Tattoos may also be present. Employment typically correlates with construction and labor-intensive work. They are usually uneducated, unintelligent and unable to function effectively in society. Hence, their aggressiveness stems from an underlying sometimes subconscious resentment of their own genetic and environmental impediments. Skinheads resent white collar workers because skinheads have limited and easily exhaustible capacities for abstract thought. They view immigrants as a threat to their livelihood and their frequently precarious economic condition. Often anarchistic opportunists, they will exploit chaos to employ violence. They initiate provocation as a means of intimidation of civilized people. Intimidation will most likely be applied to marginalized people, indicating a history of bullying and the underlying moral weakness of their character. Most are mentally challenged, and seek to be led like the sheep they are by older skinheads who preach and enforce a racist white power blue collar ideology. Favorite mode of transport is a pickup truck, the larger the better. The skinheads are a bane on society and worthy of complete and total evisceration, but because the underlying pathology that creates such people is irreducible, only containment and remedial action to limit the damage they wreak is possible. Sadly, there will always exist latent pools of this group in western countries. On a positive note, unreformable and criminal skinheads are usually found in abundance in penal institutions, demonstrating the effectiveness of law enforcement in isolating this scourge.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2009, 12:35:39 PM »
Sounds like you have a skin head boyfriend.  Oh no, that's right, Barney Frank is your idea of a well adjusted adult. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2009, 12:39:07 PM »
First off. I didnt threaten you, I just said you can save yours because this aint what you want. Also if you were smarter than blacks because just because you are white. Why arent you president. In an IQ test i would run circles around you.

And if your whiteness makes you smarter than blacks, how come you arent in a better place than Ben Carson. I mean he is a black man and by your definition whites are smarter than blacks, so you are smarter than a brain Surgeon, what about Vivian Thomas, are you smarter than him?

Listen,there are MILLIONS of blacks smarter then me.However,if you take the races as a whole,its just not close.Every test shows this again and again and again.Now,I know you wont believe it,but I actually think blacks can do ANYTHING whites can do if they apply themselves.Im not a believer in genetics as the determining factor for anything.

The same goes with athletics.I hear all the time "blacks are better athletes" and I say "really?How many blacks win in the winter olympics,how many great black wrestlers[amature]how many great in field events in track and field,how many great in olympic lifting or powerlifting.They dont dominate baseball,hockey,golf[despite the great Woods,hes pretty much it]tennis[the Williams sisters but who else]on and on.Do I think blacks could be great hockey players if they applied themselves?Yes.Do I think whites can play basketball or football as well as blacks if they applied themselves?Yes.

Im not a believer in genetics determining anything.I am a believer in results.Blacks havent progressed the way they should ,why?Because the leaders they pick tell them they dont have to.When Cosby tells the truth,he is insulted,lampooned and lambasted by the Jesse Jacksons of the world.If they were taught at a young age that they are as smart or smarter then whites,they would become what they are told.

My "racism" isnt what you think it is.I do REFUSE TO BE INTIMIDATED,I do have pride in my culture,I choose to live around my own,not becuse of race,but because of economic opportunities for my son.I know you wont believe any of that,thats fine,but my affiliation with NATIONAL ALLIANCE was not based on race,but a HATRED for the federal government.I saw nothing or no one that shared my outrage over the government intervention in our lives.Hate groups do.So,you need to cut through some of the silly rhetoric,and chant the same silly slogans like "white power" or "14/88",but one thing they do is they have a TREMENDOUS hatred for the government.Like me.

Lastly,I use slurs ONLY when I feel someone slurs my race or myself BECAUSE of my race.When I see terms like "hillbilly" or "redneck",I will respond in kind.If that makes me a racist,thats fine,I embrace that then,but like I said,Im not going to be intimidated,pushed around or bullied into being an appologist for being white.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2009, 12:39:59 PM »
   skinhead    

Maladjusted white youth and young men who display aggressiveness to all those who do not fit into their racist and deluded ideals. The phenotype of this subclass is a closely cropped or shaven palate. Some sport goatees. Tattoos may also be present. Employment typically correlates with construction and labor-intensive work. They are usually uneducated, unintelligent and unable to function effectively in society. Hence, their aggressiveness stems from an underlying sometimes subconscious resentment of their own genetic and environmental impediments. Skinheads resent white collar workers because skinheads have limited and easily exhaustible capacities for abstract thought. They view immigrants as a threat to their livelihood and their frequently precarious economic condition. Often anarchistic opportunists, they will exploit chaos to employ violence. They initiate provocation as a means of intimidation of civilized people. Intimidation will most likely be applied to marginalized people, indicating a history of bullying and the underlying moral weakness of their character. Most are mentally challenged, and seek to be led like the sheep they are by older skinheads who preach and enforce a racist white power blue collar ideology. Favorite mode of transport is a pickup truck, the larger the better. The skinheads are a bane on society and worthy of complete and total evisceration, but because the underlying pathology that creates such people is irreducible, only containment and remedial action to limit the damage they wreak is possible. Sadly, there will always exist latent pools of this group in western countries. On a positive note, unreformable and criminal skinheads are usually found in abundance in penal institutions, demonstrating the effectiveness of law enforcement in isolating this scourge.
Sounds like the Bush Years.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2009, 12:48:36 PM »
Sounds like the Bush Years.

And what is now????  The Age of Enlightenment with debt slavery and insults to every foreign ally????

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2009, 12:58:04 PM »
Sounds like you have a skin head boyfriend.  Oh no, that's right, Barney Frank is your idea of a well adjusted adult. 

Wow, this retort is like... well, something I haven't seen since the playground in second grade.  Typical retort for someone who has nothing else to add or any merits to contribute or logic to debate with.  Excellent example of the neocon stereotype.

Barney Frank is at least college educated.  But then again, I - and the rest of the nation - would pick a left handed queer liberal jew over a skinhead any day of the week. 

Perhaps your party of closeted homos can take a lesson from Barney and live their lives without having to hide in the shadows.  Or does that require more balls than Republicans can muster?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2009, 01:00:52 PM »
Wow, this retort is like... well, something I haven't seen since the playground in second grade.  Typical retort for someone who has nothing else to add or any merits to contribute or logic to debate with.  Excellent example of the neocon stereotype.

Barney Frank is at least college educated.  But then again, I - and the rest of the nation - would pick a left handed queer liberal jew over a skinhead any day of the week. 

Perhaps your party of closeted homos can take a lesson from Barney and live their lives without having to hide in the shadows.  Or does that require more balls than Republicans can muster?

Its not my party fool.  BTW - putting forward Barney Frank, the master of financial incompetence,  as your model says a lot.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2009, 01:04:10 PM »
Listen,there are MILLIONS of blacks smarter then me.However,if you take the races as a whole,its just not close.Every test shows this again and again and again.Now,I know you wont believe it,but I actually think blacks can do ANYTHING whites can do if they apply themselves.Im not a believer in genetics as the determining factor for anything.

The same goes with athletics.I hear all the time "blacks are better athletes" and I say "really?How many blacks win in the winter olympics,how many great black wrestlers[amature]how many great in field events in track and field,how many great in olympic lifting or powerlifting.They dont dominate baseball,hockey,golf[despite the great Woods,hes pretty much it]tennis[the Williams sisters but who else]on and on.Do I think blacks could be great hockey players if they applied themselves?Yes.Do I think whites can play basketball or football as well as blacks if they applied themselves?Yes.

Im not a believer in genetics determining anything.I am a believer in results.Blacks havent progressed the way they should ,why?Because the leaders they pick tell them they dont have to.When Cosby tells the truth,he is insulted,lampooned and lambasted by the Jesse Jacksons of the world.If they were taught at a young age that they are as smart or smarter then whites,they would become what they are told.

My "racism" isnt what you think it is.I do REFUSE TO BE INTIMIDATED,I do have pride in my culture,I choose to live around my own,not becuse of race,but because of economic opportunities for my son.I know you wont believe any of that,thats fine,but my affiliation with NATIONAL ALLIANCE was not based on race,but a HATRED for the federal government.I saw nothing or no one that shared my outrage over the government intervention in our lives.Hate groups do.So,you need to cut through some of the silly rhetoric,and chant the same silly slogans like "white power" or "14/88",but one thing they do is they have a TREMENDOUS hatred for the government.Like me.

Lastly,I use slurs ONLY when I feel someone slurs my race or myself BECAUSE of my race.When I see terms like "hillbilly" or "redneck",I will respond in kind.If that makes me a racist,thats fine,I embrace that then,but like I said,Im not going to be intimidated,pushed around or bullied into being an appologist for being white.

Total meltdown.

You just confirmed what everyone thought all along.  You are just a redneck hillbilly that is full of hatred.  I can only imagine what it must be like to live your life with such an outlook of hatred everyday.  Insecurities and low self confidence must be amazing fuel for it.

Your thought process must be like a Rubiks Cube.  Good lord what a sad individual you are.  

Oh and by the way, I think the vast majority of America - no matter what race they may be - are smarter than you.  Your responses on here resemble something decoded off a Ouija board.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2009, 01:08:31 PM »

Its not my party fool.  BTW - putting forward Barney Frank, the master of financial incompetence,  as your model says a lot.   

Since you brought Barney up, wasn't that the topic.  Why yes.  So YOU putting Barney Frank forward shows the depths of ownage that homosexual fat seniors have on your mind. 

And I find Republicans who hide behind "it's not my party" to be particular amusing.  Especially when you are dying for the GOP to regain power.  <--- good luck with that happening any time soon.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2009, 01:11:51 PM »

I agree with you. And you are ahead of a lot of people that think blacks are genetically inferior.

No one is scaring you at all. No one is trying to intimmidate you. There is no them and us. We are Americans. Bad apples have to be delt with on both sides. And as soon as that is embrased we aint goin no where. I think race issues are a distraction.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2009, 01:18:40 PM »
Total meltdown.

You just confirmed what everyone thought all along.  You are just a redneck hillbilly that is full of hatred.  I can only imagine what it must be like to live your life with such an outlook of hatred everyday.  Insecurities and low self confidence must be amazing fuel for it.

Your thought process must be like a Rubiks Cube.  Good lord what a sad individual you are.  

Oh and by the way, I think the vast majority of America - no matter what race they may be - are smarter than you.  Your responses on here resemble something decoded off a Ouija board.

Like I said,your still a gutless,spineless coward,whos scared to post with his real name because then everyone would know where to find you.I giggle at your in depth posts,because they are so well thought out and so filled with brilliant observations.Its quite obvious you have a real attraction to skinheads as you have obviously done a lot of research on them.Thats a little disturbing and very odd.You claim to hate them,but yet you sure know a lot about them.Are you sure that perhaps you arent begging for one to sexually assault you.I mean,you obviouly have a little man crush on Barney Frank.Its ok to admit it,this is a different time,we believe in diversity.

Your a joke and a tool,and if you ever were face to face with me you would never say ANYTHING like you do behind your screens.Now,Im sure we will read the typical "your a hillbilly" ,your a "redneck" response,as every post is the same shit,but incredibly you refute NOTHING I wrote.Typical lib,insult,but no facts,no real answers.Nothing but lame attempts at low brow psycho-babble..

Now,run along like a good little lib and save a puppy or march for gay marriage,and tonight,like every other night,you will be jacking your jimmy to gay porn crying out "why cant I get a girl to like me".

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2009, 01:28:36 PM »
Since you brought Barney up, wasn't that the topic.  Why yes.  So YOU putting Barney Frank forward shows the depths of ownage that homosexual fat seniors have on your mind. 

And I find Republicans who hide behind "it's not my party" to be particular amusing.  Especially when you are dying for the GOP to regain power.  <--- good luck with that happening any time soon.

It may happen; it may not. We'll just have to wait and see. But, as I've said once before, this idea of yours that the Democrats have a lock on the House and Senate is rather shaky, at best.

Again, go back to 2005, when the roles were reversed. If you'd told the GOP or any conservative that they'd be in the position in which they find themselves today (after gains in the Senate and House, coupled with Bush's re-election), they'd would be talking the same stuff that you are now.

That may be due to simple lack of INTEREST. Few African-Americans are interested in cold-weather sports or amateur wrestling. In fact, the only black amateur wrestler of note of which I'm aware is one who's now a professional wrestler: WWE's Shelton Benjamin.

To me, it's not much different than why Americans generally suck at soccer. It's perhaps the world's most popular sport. Yet, within the borders of the USA, people could care less about it.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2009, 06:40:49 AM »
It may happen; it may not. We'll just have to wait and see. But, as I've said once before, this idea of yours that the Democrats have a lock on the House and Senate is rather shaky, at best.

Again, go back to 2005, when the roles were reversed. If you'd told the GOP or any conservative that they'd be in the position in which they find themselves today (after gains in the Senate and House, coupled with Bush's re-election), they'd would be talking the same stuff that you are now.

That may be due to simple lack of INTEREST. Few African-Americans are interested in cold-weather sports or amateur wrestling. In fact, the only black amateur wrestler of note of which I'm aware is one who's now a professional wrestler: WWE's Shelton Benjamin.

To me, it's not much different than why Americans generally suck at soccer. It's perhaps the world's most popular sport. Yet, within the borders of the USA, people could care less about it.

I agree with that,but the same argument can be used by whites in regards to football and basketball.More white kids are playing soccer now.Most whites in America dont play basketball much past the biddy leagues because its told to them that its a black sport.However,in the NBA the whites that thrive are European.They are not told its a black sport.I believe its the same in education.If blacks were told that they were smart and treated as smart,they would do as well as whites.If education was looked on in the black community as athletics was ,blacks would do just fine.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2009, 06:44:27 AM »
Like I said,your still a gutless,spineless coward,whos scared to post with his real name because then everyone would know where to find you.I giggle at your in depth posts,because they are so well thought out and so filled with brilliant observations.Its quite obvious you have a real attraction to skinheads as you have obviously done a lot of research on them.Thats a little disturbing and very odd.You claim to hate them,but yet you sure know a lot about them.Are you sure that perhaps you arent begging for one to sexually assault you.I mean,you obviouly have a little man crush on Barney Frank.Its ok to admit it,this is a different time,we believe in diversity.

Your a joke and a tool,and if you ever were face to face with me you would never say ANYTHING like you do behind your screens.Now,Im sure we will read the typical "your a hillbilly" ,your a "redneck" response,as every post is the same shit,but incredibly you refute NOTHING I wrote.Typical lib,insult,but no facts,no real answers.Nothing but lame attempts at low brow psycho-babble..

Now,run along like a good little lib and save a puppy or march for gay marriage,and tonight,like every other night,you will be jacking your jimmy to gay porn crying out "why cant I get a girl to like me".

The meltdown continues... you keep bringing up gays and how you would love to slur them if given the special right too.  Which only highlights your insecurities and fear.  

The rest of your little rant is irrelevant.  Insinuations of homosexuality towards me mean nothing.  I am secure in my sexuality and assuming I am gay really doesn't bother me.  It just shows the obsession you have towards the issue to try to paint me so.  Nice try.  Are you a typical closet case?

Refute?  I have point blank called you stupid.  Inbred.  Hillbilly.  Illiterate.  Uneducated.  Loser.  What else do you need?  You provide all the evidence of me being correct with each and every post.  If you made it past 8th grade, I would be impressed.  And don't think for a minute I wouldn't say that to your face because without hesitation I certainly would and you know what you would do?  You would stand there and take it because there would be no other alternative for you.  Threats?  Humor me.  Truth is I would stomp a fucking mudhole in a backwooded idiot like you any day of the week.  And suggesting I am begging for a silly skinhead to sexually assualt me?  So what you are really saying is that skinheads are fa66ots.  No surprise.  I guess that explains the M2M sex obsession  you have.  Makes a lot of sense now.  

Hell, you are at the bottom of the rung even on the white man's ladder.  Even the VAST MAJORITY of whites don't like your mentally challenged kind either.  Your own race is disgusted with entire lot of you losers.  Fags are more respected and tolerated than idiot skin heads in this society.  REFUTE THAT!  You cherry pick your arguements and viewpoints and still get those wrong most of the time too.  Hell, I know plenty of blacks - AS AN ENTIRE RACE - that outdo you in any aspect you may think of.  Sports?  Home run king - black.  Greatest basketball player ever - black.  Football - what is the majority there?  Track and field?  Bodybuilding?  It is far easier to find the few sports they don't have a dominant representive in.  Nascar?  As stated blacks do not like cold weather or water sports.  

Now go back to mouthing the words along with Ed Norton during your American History X marathon Little Billy.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2009, 06:46:57 AM »
I agree with that,but the same argument can be used by whites in regards to football and basketball.More white kids are playing soccer now.Most whites in America dont play basketball much past the biddy leagues because its told to them that its a black sport.However,in the NBA the whites that thrive are European.They are not told its a black sport.I believe its the same in education.If blacks were told that they were smart and treated as smart,they would do as well as whites.If education was looked on in the black community as athletics was ,blacks would do just fine.

Says the person who can't even string together a proper sentence.  Perhaps if you had looked on education as well you wouldn't find yourself wallowing in jealousy and self loathing that is typical of the skinhead mindset.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2009, 07:15:18 AM »
First of all I agree with everything he did.So,Id ask,whats the problem.Gays are disgusting.Getting a shitted dick is disgusting.Taking it in the ass is disgusting.Sorry,most agree  which is why gay marriage gets shot down everytime its on the ballot.PEOPLE DONT LIKE GAYS!!!

Who was asking you to be gay?  I don't like guys that can't spell and write like a third grade child learning English as a second language, but that doesn't mean I have the right to tell you you're not allowed to get married. 

(hint: you're the one being referenced in my second sentence)
(hint: the second sentence is what starts after the question mark)
(hint: ? is "the question mark")
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2009, 07:25:55 AM »
Who was asking you to be gay?  I don't like guys that can't spell and write like a third grade child learning English as a second language, but that doesn't mean I have the right to tell you you're not allowed to get married. 

(hint: you're the one being referenced in my second sentence)
(hint: the second sentence is what starts after the question mark)
(hint: ? is "the question mark")

Epic beatdown.

The part that cracks me up is when he writes "Gays are disgusting.Getting a shitted dick is disgusting." and then a couple posts later talks about skinheads sexually assaulting me.  Talk about hypocrisy.  I guess gay sex is disgusting to everyone but gays... and SKINHEADS.   Since apparently sexually assaulting another man is a mark of true heterosexuality.   ::)

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: April 02, 2009, 09:12:33 AM »
Epic beatdown.

The part that cracks me up is when he writes "Gays are disgusting.Getting a shitted dick is disgusting." and then a couple posts later talks about skinheads sexually assaulting me.  Talk about hypocrisy.  I guess gay sex is disgusting to everyone but gays... and SKINHEADS.   Since apparently sexually assaulting another man is a mark of true heterosexuality.   ::)

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sad thing is,if I wanted to fuck you there wouldnt be a god dam thing you could do about it?Can you imagine that?A grown man who couldnt even defend himself from an assault.Now,little man,go to the gym,lift some weights,try to bench your bodyweight and increase your neck size bigger then a stack of dimes.

I also love it when some jerkoff is a grammer expert on a lifting site.Ha,ha,what a fucking tool.Hey fuckhead,THIS IS A SITE FOR LIFTERS,perhaps my spelling sucks,but you cant lift.So,YOU should be asked to leave as this is a place for people who can lift.Since you cant lift your one inch dick out of your pants,go away and come back when you can.girl!