Author Topic: Palin's AG Pick Called Gays "Degenerates"  (Read 13606 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Palin's AG Pick Called Gays "Degenerates"
« on: March 30, 2009, 10:20:00 AM »

Gov. Sarah Palin named Anchorage lawyer Wayne Anthony Ross as her new attorney general on Thursday. We did not expect her to pick a gay-friendly AG, however his blatant prejudice expressed in a public letter to the state Bar shows that he is a poor choice for our top attorney:
"During a fight several years ago over gay rights, Mendel helped organize Anchorage lawyers in support of an anti-discrimination ordinance. Ross wrote a nasty letter to the Bar Association newsletter, using words like "immoral", "perversion" and "degenerates." The language went way beyond reasonable disagreement, Mendel and others said."
-- from Wayne Anthony Ross never a quiet force, Anchorage Daily News
The state House and Senate will hold separate confirmation hearings on his appointment.

Other interesting facts about Wayne Anthony Ross, known as WAR, the initials on his vanity plate:
• He was a founder of Alaska Right to Life and represented, without fee, anti-abortion protesters charged with trespassing. "I feel I have a good relationship with the good Lord (but) if I could overturn Roe vs. Wade, I figure I got my ticket," he told a reporter.
• He was the defense lawyer for former Rep. Vic Kohring, who is serving a 3 1/2 year sentence on corruption charges.
• He opposes Native subsistence rights and was the lead lawyer in the case that got Alaska's subsistence law declared unconstitutional. When running for governor in 2002, he said he would hire a band of "junkyard dog" assistant AG's to challenge the federal law that requires subsistence preference, or seek changes through Congress.
• He wrote for the Anchorage Times and the conservative Voice of the Times, and titles like "KKK ' Art' Project Gets' A' For Courage" are listed on the publications page of his Ross & Miner law office.
• He represented Palin in her ethics case against state GOP chair Randy Ruedrich when both were on the Oil and Gas Commission, and co-chaired Palin's 2006 gubernatorial campaign. He was hoping for an appointment to head the Department of Health and Social Services so he could "stop the department from interfering with families when they should not be interfering and get them interfering with families when they should be interfering" but he was passed over.
• He defended a man who twice poured buckets of water from a passing pickup onto anti-war demonstrators in the rain and snow. His client was convicted of harassment and violating constitutional rights.
• He was the co-chair of Alaskans for Phil Gramm. (Gramm is one of the people responsible for the current economic crisis, and as co-chair of John McCain's presidential campaign he called us "a nation of whiners.")
• He is a former vice president of the National Rifle Association and was in line to become president but was voted out of office. He is still a director of the NRA.
• He ran for governor in 1998 and 2002. (Think he'll use the AG post as a stepping stone to the governor's mansion?)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Palin's AG Pick Called Gays "Degenerates"
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 10:28:36 AM »
And you deny an Palin OCD??????

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 10:29:43 AM »
And you deny an Palin OCD??????

it's in the news.  I also posted some Obama stories.  She's still the de facto leader of the repub party, unless you could the liar jindal, the junkie rush, or the spineless steele.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 10:32:27 AM »
it's in the news.  I also posted some Obama stories.  She's still the de facto leader of the repub party, unless you could the liar jindal, the junkie rush, or the spineless steele.

Palin will still own Obama.  Your false messiah is a clown , an incompetent, and a dictator wannabe.

Without his teleprompter telling him what to say, the man is a complete fool and idiot.

Its getting more obvious by the day that his never having a real job or balancing a checkbook is a huge drawback to his making common sense decisions.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2009, 10:34:11 AM »
Palin will still own Obama.  Your false messiah is a clown , an incompetent, and a dictator wannabe.

Without his teleprompter telling him what to say, the man is a complete fool and idiot.

Its getting more obvious by the day that his never having a real job or balancing a checkbook is a huge drawback to his making common sense decisions.

She will own Obama in what?

McCain led in the polls until she opened her mouth on Couric.  Her own guy Mccain said yesterday he'd have to see who else was running before backing her in 2012.  Obama won the election, and since 18% of repubs stayed home in 2008, and 60% of respondents said she wasn't even qualified to be VP, in a FOX news poll...

Yes, she owns him huh?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2009, 10:36:57 AM »

McCain led in the polls until she opened her mouth on Couric.  Her own guy Mccain said yesterday he'd have to see who else was running before backing her in 2012.  Obama won the election, and since 18% of repubs stayed home in 2008, and 60% of respondents said she wasn't even qualified to be VP, in a FOX news poll...

Yes, she owns him huh?

The economy in October 2008 and the linkage to GWB doomed McLame.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2009, 10:37:49 AM »

What about the 60% of respondents said she wasn't even qualified to be VP?

That includes a lot of repub voters...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2009, 11:07:07 AM »

As if Palin was nothing but a shorter, dumber version of GWB with boobs.  That is what killed McCain.  The lady sank any hopes he had like the Titanic going under.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2009, 11:12:51 AM »
As if Palin was nothing but a shorter, dumber version of GWB with boobs.  That is what killed McCain.  The lady sank any hopes he had like the Titanic going under.

Obama did a great job at tieing McLame to Bush. 

McLame was horrible. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2009, 11:14:06 AM »

Yes, she owns him huh?

"How deeply must you despise your former running mate — the person you wanted America to accept as a perfectly good and safe president-in-waiting, just a few months ago — to be unable to fake a quick “Sure I support her” on a Sunday news-chat show? Here’s Old Walnuts McCain utterly unable to answer a simple question about Palin from David Gregory, because good lord, Palin is absolute human garbage. You’ve got to be some real dumb trash when even Republicans won’t support you. [YouTube/USA Today]"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2009, 11:16:24 AM »
"How deeply must you despise your former running mate — the person you wanted America to accept as a perfectly good and safe president-in-waiting, just a few months ago — to be unable to fake a quick “Sure I support her” on a Sunday news-chat show? Here’s Old Walnuts McCain utterly unable to answer a simple question about Palin from David Gregory, because good lord, Palin is absolute human garbage. You’ve got to be some real dumb trash when even Republicans won’t support you. [YouTube/USA Today]"

McLame was horrible.  McLame favors amnesty.

People who voted for McLame voted against Obama not for McLame.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2009, 11:17:27 AM »

Nobody Wants To Work At RNC Anymore

Not too long ago, some of the most coveted jobs in Washington lay in the Republican National Committee. Its employees went to work at noon, were fed peeled grapes by strapping young men in American flag-themed loincloths, dined on baby whale-steaks with the world’s most creative and decadent war criminals, and then rode home on gold-plated dildos at 4pm sharp. But now under the leadership of Michael Steele, RNC gigs gotten so depressing that long-time employees are leaving.

The latest defection: the organization’s CFO and chief administrator, Jay Banning, is abandoning his post after 33 years. Why? Who knows! But would you want to work for an actual insane person who goes on TV blabbing such nonsense as “I’m done” with the president because the president has allegedly not returned Chairman Steele’s phone calls, even though the president has been extremely solicitous of Republicans throughout his short tenure in office?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2009, 11:18:29 AM »

Yes, she owns him huh?

Wrong as usual.McCain plumetted in the polls after he stopped the campaign and voted FOR the idiotic stimulous package.EVERY SINGLE person in the country knows this but you.

The Coach

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2009, 11:19:41 AM »
Gov. Sarah Palin named Anchorage lawyer Wayne Anthony Ross as her new attorney general on Thursday. We did not expect her to pick a gay-friendly AG, however his blatant prejudice expressed in a public letter to the state Bar shows that he is a poor choice for our top attorney:
"During a fight several years ago over gay rights, Mendel helped organize Anchorage lawyers in support of an anti-discrimination ordinance. Ross wrote a nasty letter to the Bar Association newsletter, using words like "immoral", "perversion" and "degenerates." The language went way beyond reasonable disagreement, Mendel and others said."
-- from Wayne Anthony Ross never a quiet force, Anchorage Daily News
The state House and Senate will hold separate confirmation hearings on his appointment.

Other interesting facts about Wayne Anthony Ross, known as WAR, the initials on his vanity plate:
• He was a founder of Alaska Right to Life and represented, without fee, anti-abortion protesters charged with trespassing. "I feel I have a good relationship with the good Lord (but) if I could overturn Roe vs. Wade, I figure I got my ticket," he told a reporter.
• He was the defense lawyer for former Rep. Vic Kohring, who is serving a 3 1/2 year sentence on corruption charges.
• He opposes Native subsistence rights and was the lead lawyer in the case that got Alaska's subsistence law declared unconstitutional. When running for governor in 2002, he said he would hire a band of "junkyard dog" assistant AG's to challenge the federal law that requires subsistence preference, or seek changes through Congress.
• He wrote for the Anchorage Times and the conservative Voice of the Times, and titles like "KKK ' Art' Project Gets' A' For Courage" are listed on the publications page of his Ross & Miner law office.
• He represented Palin in her ethics case against state GOP chair Randy Ruedrich when both were on the Oil and Gas Commission, and co-chaired Palin's 2006 gubernatorial campaign. He was hoping for an appointment to head the Department of Health and Social Services so he could "stop the department from interfering with families when they should not be interfering and get them interfering with families when they should be interfering" but he was passed over.
• He defended a man who twice poured buckets of water from a passing pickup onto anti-war demonstrators in the rain and snow. His client was convicted of harassment and violating constitutional rights.
• He was the co-chair of Alaskans for Phil Gramm. (Gramm is one of the people responsible for the current economic crisis, and as co-chair of John McCain's presidential campaign he called us "a nation of whiners.")
• He is a former vice president of the National Rifle Association and was in line to become president but was voted out of office. He is still a director of the NRA.
• He ran for governor in 1998 and 2002. (Think he'll use the AG post as a stepping stone to the governor's mansion?)

If your going to cut and paste, post a link to the source. You have a bad habit of taking things either out of context from your own words or using a liberal source that takes it out of context for you.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2009, 11:26:54 AM »
First of all I agree with everything he did.So,Id ask,whats the problem.Gays are disgusting.Getting a shitted dick is disgusting.Taking it in the ass is disgusting.Sorry,most agree  which is why gay marriage gets shot down everytime its on the ballot.PEOPLE DONT LIKE GAYS!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2009, 11:31:16 AM »
First of all I agree with everything he did.So,Id ask,whats the problem.Gays are disgusting.Getting a shitted dick is disgusting.Taking it in the ass is disgusting.Sorry,most agree  which is why gay marriage gets shot down everytime its on the ballot.PEOPLE DONT LIKE GAYS!!!

Those gays really get under your skin huh?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2009, 11:33:25 AM »

lol pink meltdown

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2009, 11:34:12 AM »
Nobody Wants To Work At RNC Anymore

Not too long ago, some of the most coveted jobs in Washington lay in the Republican National Committee. Its employees went to work at noon, were fed peeled grapes by strapping young men in American flag-themed loincloths, dined on baby whale-steaks with the world’s most creative and decadent war criminals, and then rode home on gold-plated dildos at 4pm sharp. But now under the leadership of Michael Steele, RNC gigs gotten so depressing that long-time employees are leaving.

The latest defection: the organization’s CFO and chief administrator, Jay Banning, is abandoning his post after 33 years. Why? Who knows! But would you want to work for an actual insane person who goes on TV blabbing such nonsense as “I’m done” with the president because the president has allegedly not returned Chairman Steele’s phone calls, even though the president has been extremely solicitous of Republicans throughout his short tenure in office?

Dude, the RNC sucks, the GOP sucks, McLame sucks, et al.

I am not a GOP hack.  I am a libertarian who usually voted GOP because they are slightly worse than the democrats.  

However, that is going to change. I will vote third party over RINO from now on.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2009, 12:12:22 PM »
Those gays really get under your skin huh?

Not really,I just am among the VAST majority that votes against "normalising" homosexuality.You know,the millions that shuts down gay mariage EVERYTIME its on the ballot.Including in left wing Cali.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2009, 01:20:40 PM »
If your going to cut and paste, post a link to the source. You have a bad habit of taking things either out of context from your own words or using a liberal source that takes it out of context for you.
^LOL this to infinity^

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2009, 01:41:35 PM »
Not really,I just am among the VAST majority that votes against "normalising" homosexuality.You know,the millions that shuts down gay mariage EVERYTIME its on the ballot.Including in left wing Cali.

Awesome.  Glad to see you acknowledge two men in marriage threatens  your ego and insecurities.  A lot of people wouldn't have admitted that.  Props to you.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2009, 02:07:39 PM »
Awesome.  Glad to see you acknowledge two men in marriage threatens  your ego and insecurities.  A lot of people wouldn't have admitted that.  Props to you.

To be honest,I really dont care if they are allowed to get married or not.However,I do care that today your labeled a homophobe if you use the word "homo or queer".Heres a deal.Let them marry,and then leave me alone and let me say what I want to  and slur them how I want.I will applaud elimating the "bedroom police" if you left wing goofs eliminate the thought and speech police.Also,if some little fag like Sheapard doesnt know to take "no" for an answer,lets not call it a hate crime when hes beaten to death.Lets just call it a regular murder and not try to read minds as to the reason why.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2009, 08:13:30 AM »
Total domination of the remaining few brain cells by the Gay Agenda I see. 

Must be painful coping with that type of outlook everyday.  But I guess I can see why.  Those pesky gays and their high percentage of college graduate ratios, their professional careers and dual expendable income, sophisticated culture, magical property value increases through gentrification, cutting edge fashion styles and ability to make or break entertainment careers with a casual flick of a limp wrist....

Slur them away if it soothes the sting my friend.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2009, 08:16:03 AM »
Total domination of the remaining few brain cells by the Gay Agenda I see. 

Must be painful coping with that type of outlook everyday.  But I guess I can see why.  Those pesky gays and their high percentage of college graduate ratios, their professional careers and dual expendable income, sophisticated culture, magical property value increases through gentrification, cutting edge fashion styles and ability to make or break entertainment careers with a casual flick of a limp wrist....

Slur them away if it soothes the sting my friend.
hahahahah ya b/c no straight ppl fall into those categories  ::) youre a schmoe arent you?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2009, 09:26:04 AM »
hahahahah ya b/c no straight ppl fall into those categories  ::) youre a schmoe arent you?

No straight people that possess capable intellect and thought process.  Schmoe?  No.  But thanks for the offer.